ask an actual CIA nigger anything

Attached: terry.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBOTkc8OU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How woke is Drumpf

How often do you fuck your own asshole?asking for a friend

Do you run the floor polisher or take out the trash?

What did you do to Terry? Did he get MkUltra'd to ruin his career?

Attached: glow.jpg (1241x837, 248K)

Why are you guys so afraid ?

Attached: 132243534534.jpg (290x174, 14K)

No. Fuck CIA niggers, and fuck you.

When is damascus getting nuked by isreal.

Terry is right tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ

Attached: 1508944952718.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Who uses Novichok in bongland all the time?

he's an idiot which makes him easier to control when it comes to intelligence briefings. if we need a reason to start shit somewhere we're not supposed to be in, we just make up some bullshit reason to go over there and fuck shit up for america. for example, keep an eye on the news around november and keep a close eye on colombia and peru.

have we evidence of extraterrestrials?

>*ring ring*
>take down the globalists

Attached: retrobog.png (617x423, 532K)

I lost my class ring some years ago. Where is it?

you know ya gotta post some timestamped proof.....or titties…..or something. C'mon now.

please explain

why do you hate your own country

Attached: cia.jpg (480x480, 42K)

i appreciate your reference

Attached: david-hogg-glow-in-the-dark-cia.jpg (610x343, 233K)

What did you do to King Terry?

how does it feel to know a bunch of basement dwellers are doing a better job than your billions of dollars of computers?

floor polisher takes skill so I burn the trash, no one has a reason to get rid of shit and if they do, it gets burned. at least in my directorate they do

suck my dick, convictnigger

it won't be damascus, that's for sure

old KGB relics who think they still have a job

LARP trump is not an idiot

I thought the CIA of all people would know that Australians are the descendants of the British monarchy that was deposed, prior to 1776.

Attached: 1530678855299.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Inturn that should help you to realize the reach of Strayans...

yes and no I guess, I never delved into that area myself because that's a career killer here. I was around when the bin Laden raid was being planned and I saw the helicopter that was used and all I can say about that is that this specific helo didn't seem like something we made. shit was futuristic as fuck

I don't hate america, I hate americans

LMAO we're actually starting to consider lowering hiring standards and I myself am trying to push to stop mariuana testing to get some of you autists in.

Would you like to change your answer ?

Attached: 1232454356456457456.jpg (1200x776, 44K)

You can find me, why dont you give me a job killing nigger spic enemies of the state?

Larp. Lick me where I shit

how many cocks have you choked on today glow in the dark cocksucker?

>immoral fags stir shit up for Jews and pretend they're patriots
I really can't wait to see you traitors hang

Why ya'll glow in the dark?

Attached: wewuzkangsnshiet.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Its probably a good idea.

Attached: 2345364675567.jpg (474x842, 75K)

you should only test for field agent and even then like only three days before they deploy

Got you nigger. There is no such thing as ex-KGB operative. They are either dead or at service.

like Wetworks Podesta was doing ay all up inside those kids.

Attached: 1529914376643.jpg (680x700, 62K)

Why is it a career killer? Is Q real?

Are there any pedophile colleagues that you know of?

I dont mean as in child trafficking ring, but just regular pedophiles that have their little clique in the office.

I worked for my country´s gov and am pretty sure there were a few that communicated through semi-blatant codewords.

im not sure I get that pizza joke

suck start a shotgun, nigger

apply but for that position you need a SOF background

I'm talking to this qt trap I met on /soc/ and she has a cute little clitty cock I want to just suck on while fingering her boipucci

again, most need a SOF or a military backround at least

>he believes that

r ayys real?

Can you send some qt 3.14 agents to van me?

Is it true that homosexuals secretly govern the society?

I have to give up all my citizenship to join a CIA niggering organization that's pretty sacrificial wtf why would i give up my citizenships? can i have world citizenship if i join in? like i can retire in another country or do i have to retire in burgerland and join the local boomer club and drive my john deer tractor around?

Attached: 1507215864200.jpg (787x960, 61K)

How does a nigger join the agency?

So, for a long time, I thought you guys were the bad guys -- like all the trickery in developing nations, rogue weirdos like John Malkovich in that Clint Eastwood movie, etc. -- but ever since Trump got in office, it seems like you're trying to save us. What gives?

So CIA niggers dont have anything else to do? I dont know something useful as pursuing ISIS or nutjobs

How much TV do you watch?

Prove it or fuck off.

Attached: 1522784799772.png (441x434, 285K)

Are you only concerned with monitoring americans or do you also collect data of online activities from other countries?

why do all of you glow-in-the-darks stick out like a sore thumb? is it a job requirement or what?

What is the endgame of the CIA? How compartmentalized is it? Is there someone who knows or has access to every black ops on the planet? Would the CIA cooperate with MI6 or Mossad to give up an American?

Which is a greater strategic threat overall: Russia or China? Repeat this question for cyber, EW, hypersonics, and subs.

When do you expect EU failing and how severe will it get?

You're a fucking idiot OP. A dick sucking, arsehole loving, wanker.

Ayys anti-gravity technology resembled the shape of a helichopper.

You're original claim, you are a nigger, but even the CIA wouldn't hire your autistic ass.

When are you going to stop using gays for political interference?

>most need a SOF or a military backround at least

completely unnecessary if all you do all day is gather memes and catalog them. Even more than that, those are fucking chads, they know nothing about shitposting or how to infiltrate a circle online. The test to get in to sit at the computers should be entirely composed of memes and the applicant should correctly identify and briefly describe them, then even chinese hackers would wet their noodles over you instead of stealing your Segways

this too

also, whats up w Colombia and Peru? If youd say Venezuela Id believe you but I really dont see what the CIA would wanna do w the most pro American countries south of the border.

What the fuck is with this larping ? Jow Forums is seriously dead
IN ALL FIELD

it just is. no one asks about that openly and if they do, you get PNGd and no one wants anything from you. most likely you'll lose your clearance and possibly burned. seen it happen ONCE.

I suspect my buddy has an acquired taste for girls in their teens judging by his phone he left open.

yes and no

there is no such thing as a qt agency employee

there are a few gays in government, yes

took me 2 years of interviews and all around general assfuckery. go here, do that, meet me here etc. then another 9 months of training and here we are.

none

>he's an idiot
stopped reading here

larper detected

No Such Agency collects data on americans, we work abroad.

compartmentalized as fuck. there is barely any team work between coalition agencies. no one works outside their directorates and stay in their lane or risk getting burned.

>Cyber
China

>Hypersonics
China

>Subs
Russia

not in our lifetime

he was talking about killing niggers so I thought he wanted in to PM branch which does need a mil background, i dont do that. i gather shit for the ground pounders and thats it.

wars need funding, son.

Whats your actual mission or you just work in an office, if this is real you cant say that but at least you could give us an idea of your function
Whats CIAs take on pedophiles or thats an FBI work
Whats the kind of government that CIA wants, totalitarian right, facist

ITT: nu/pol/ falls for a LARP

office work, I'm GB support. agency's official position on pedos is that they need to hang but pedos make great bait. agency wants totalitarian rule, think of purge. peru. colombia.

>seen it happen ONCE
>yes and no
tell us about the ayyyys

Kill yourself

Does the fact that tens of millions of armed Americans now know that you actively run psyops against the American people factor into the design of new psyops?

Do your shits glow in the dark too?

why do you serve civic nationalist jews

>implying that all of us are serious and not LARPing along

Attached: 555.jpg (290x522, 79K)

China wins on commercial IP exfiltration, but I'd argue russia is the one most likely to be able to achieve kinetic effects with cyber in the event of hostilities.

>No Such Agency collects data on americans, we work abroad.
>No such Agency
Faggot larp or disinformation agent.

Is the USA totally fucked by China and Russia?
How far are the interventions in Iran, Venezuela or Taiwan? Is any intervention going to take place?

nah bro, if someone talk about killing niggers put them on the Intel team, they're definitely Jow Forums material and gonna dig up the juicy shit, just provide them with enough coffee and weed

what is it you fear about TempleOS?

>guy joins EW directorate from my class with NRO and USAF support
>absolute genius
>fresh out of harvard too, no idea why he would want to work here
>next thing you know I never saw him again
>ask about him to the EW guys
>they say they have him working with the nosebleeds in crypto now
>ask why
>they laugh and say "he wasn't asking the right questions"
>agency has a listing of employees and where they're based in
>look him up
>he's in buttfuck uganda helping OEF-A instead of his original basing which would have been either utah or nevada

The rendering
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBOTkc8OU8

>nu/pol/ likes to waste their time in slides threads
Imagine my shock

Did Obama issue the stand down order to the Intel agencies over “Russian interference” in the election because the Russian operators were cutouts managed by the federal government?

why do you say yes and no to the question of if they exist

fake

>I suspect my buddy has an acquired taste for girls in their teens judging by his phone he left open.
Does he like to eat at Comet Pizza?

>I don't hate america, I hate americans
America is Americans, you're glow nigger way of thinking is fucking twisted. Americans hate (You)... go suck Brennan's dick you commie fuck

You low IQ tards still conversing with captain autismo in here, well the rest of pol will be in threads that matter.
Enjoy your LARPFEST.

doesn't bother me one bit, at least it hurts more now that they expect it. fuck em.

I was bored and needed a job.

I forgot to mention EW, sorry. EW for china as well but sometimes they share some cake with the russians.

No Such Agency

peru. colombia.

venezuela doesn't matter to us. iran is a little kid with a toy gun and both china and russia are poking the wrong bear.

So the CIA do repulse the second admendment?
You know if the CIA do stage mass shootings? Or thats secret info to high ranking officers

Was the Jesus Campos death and resurrection part of the Vegas psyop planned that way from the beginning?

>not shitposting on Jow Forums to later have actual debates on better imageboards

Attached: índice.jpg (224x225, 8K)

I knew an ex-CIA agent that had 2 degrees and after he resigned they gave him a new identity, but due to his new identity there was no proof he even went to school. He ended up having to work minimum wage jobs to keep his family afloat.

>What's your plan once you resign?

no. that was all comey

people are stupid and need to be culled.

they don't exist in the regular term that you and your family use the word exist on things like dogs. they are just...there.

shootings are not us, which is why people need to be controlled

see

I know actual CIA niggers and they ain't going to Jow Forums talking out their ass. Fuck outta here stupid.

Just saw Sicario I see?

Attached: Sicario.jpg (762x520, 118K)

Any shit going on in Antarctica that we're not supposed to know about?

when you resigned they pretty much tell you "ok you cant say what you did when you worked here but you can say that you did in fact work here", depending on the position he held, his school history may have been as a result of him fucking something up. someone's gotta pay the man. i have no plans to resign.

Nice Parley very Fun enjoy getting raped in the arse for Iran-Contra.

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)

I love when you dumb niggers shit on the only person that can possibly help you.

Attached: 1529502803860.png (657x527, 55K)

Those two countries are Pro USA (Peru Colombia) can you give us an idea of whats going to be the trigger?

that movie was shit. no one uses Delta in that capacity unless an initial DoD atache from USASOC comes along for legal reasons as a strap. fucking annoying but what can you do. the only thing that movie got right was the flip flops the guy wore. its an agency favorite.