Canada's future prosperity depends on open borders

This is Canada's "conservative" national newspaper.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: post.png (934x765, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfTzOHZCW50
globalnews.ca/news/4304356/toronto-playground-shooting-update/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/attempted-murder-shootings-1.4499716
nationalpost.com/opinion/canadas-future-prosperity-depends-on-opening-not-closing-our-borders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you changed your flag

Attached: 1000px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1957–1965).svg.png (1000x500, 42K)

>that pozzed level
Oh god.. My neg ass pleads for that hot poz!!!!! Give me that toxic seed, baby!

Attached: haf-of-us-population-county-map.png (1200x900, 561K)

And this is why I decided to move outside of edmonton

>another picture of ppls holding "refuges welcome here" sign
>they all womens

again , again and again

Attached: 1319922860057.png (326x347, 97K)

More burger stores

Conservative is code word for zionst which is code word for kill all white people.

>but muh liberals

They're both corrupt. Lynch both parties, start anew.

debt economy means you need more debt or whole thing collapses. you need more people to keep that gdp artificially increasing. theyll keep doing this until there is no middle class left and then they will either start killing people or people will start killing them.

And that's a good thing !

Welcome more refugees witeboi

>Reading (((opinion))) pieces
Toronto Star also flat out told people to vote NDP.

the police were swarming on july 1st, I'm suprised there wasn't a bombing

KEK that typical Edmonton Canadian dyke over there

what is with Canada and having so many dykes that look like that? It's so common I Met a bunch just like that when I was there

Canada is done son, I'm moving all my family wealth out of the country desu

Attached: 1461098178300.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

Where's the link asshole. I bet you the comments are destroying the article

How are you going to deport all those "guests" if your borders are closed?

Sad thing is they still blame straight white men for everything. All the Muslim rape in the world won't convince them that there is a problem with islam.

Attached: 1452124162820.jpg (499x650, 143K)

Absolutely, we have a lot of black Americans we are ready to ship north to solve your prosperity problems.

Attached: 1499547236651.png (675x314, 26K)

I’m in St. Albert my dude. It’s almost as white as snow here. Even the 711 workers are white and speak perfect English. The manners are impeccable. The poor can’t affird the property taxes so we are safe for now.

Attached: F1C5045C-8B43-4741-9319-2A3CD7B06CD5.jpg (660x371, 85K)

I live in small town Saskatchewan and there's only just a few natives around but they're chill traditionalists that are land owners. Otherwise completely white. Lots of German and Ukrainian roots. Our town has 2 police officers and they basically just pull people over for people and give warnings, only give tickets if you're doing something retarded. Otherwise we haven't had a crime according to the sheriff since last year when a set of wheels was stolen off a vintage truck, some dumb teenager was caught and did community service.

Feels good not having third world browns around.

The open borders crowd deserve to be massacred for their destructive policies.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NfTzOHZCW50
>youtube.com/watch?v=NfTzOHZCW50

Attached: 39847593874985.jpg (600x401, 40K)

This. Look how fucking cool that flag is.

Canada's economy is essentially a pyramid scheme that needs an exponentially increasing population to function. The white genocide is only an added bonus.

Did a Jew write it?

>The open borders crowd deserve to be massacred for their destructive policies
Couldn't agree more

Attached: 1487650164142.jpg (253x293, 22K)

This is true

Attached: canada_usa_housing_market_bubble.jpg (570x411, 37K)

It looks like an autistic mspaint job

Nobody can call himself a "conservative" if he is not willing to conserve, at a bare minimum, this country's historic cultural and ethnic balance. Canadian Tories are just Liberals on a 5-year time delay

I considered it too. Where do you plan on going? I live in northern BC and it's not really that bad up here. Yet.

Attached: 1122.png (1046x898, 400K)

Atlantic Canada (outside Halifax) is great. Cheap houses and land, beautiful scenery, friendly people (clannish, but only until they trust you), and nobody non-white wants to live here because we only have six weeks of real summer

There is a joke here about Saskatchewan being Ukrainian colony. It's pretty chill there, but not a lot of people.

I'm in Southern ontario, shit is like a mini mecca here now, I'm bailing out to god knows where, I'm inheriting some wealth and getting the fuck out desu Somewhere warm and non-poz'd

Attached: 1518447501243.png (2560x1692, 3.95M)

Where are the best places to live in BC? I'm abroad but coming back and I want to be far away from the hellhole of the GVRD and Victoria.

Open borders are inherently unsustainable and does nothing to help global poverty.

Short term, if you have assets above a quarter mil, I would recommend shorting EURUSD, USDCAD, longing GBPUSD, and longing vol. Short Canadian 5 year notes, as yields will have to increase to compete with the Ultra-Hawkish fed in order to prevent the loonie from hyperinflating.

Short the Big 5 banks. Last crisis they all became worthless. But the banks are essentially backstopped by the feds, just like the CMHC, so do your due diligence.

Basically short:
CAD
EUR
JPY
WTI
HCG (Canadian subprime lender, bailed out by warren buffet due to Canada begging, still going to go bankrupt, HODL until bankruptcy)
EQB (same as above)
LB (same as above)

Long:
USD
CHF (SNB will intervene and slaughter CHF if it gets too strong)
Gold

other commodities, such as steel, aluminum, soft agra etc will fluctuate wildly on the upcoming trade war.

Attached: 114b bailout.png (1538x1324, 1.13M)

This is the best way of putting it.

>shorting USDCAD
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I meant always LONG USDCAD

You ALWAYS make money off longing USDCAD

Attached: popcorn time.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

I have this flag in my bedroom and as background on phone. I'm taking it back. I encourage every Canadian to do the same.
Fuck that faggoty maple leaf shit

>CHF (SNB will intervene and slaughter CHF if it gets too strong)

Meant SNB will pump it

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 116K)

>Be boomers
>Instead of having enough kids, they party and act like degenerates and never grow up.
>They age and now there are more old people then young people
>"BUT MUH PENSIONS AND FREE HEALTHCARE"
>"But there aren't enough young people to pay for all of this, you would bankrupt them and they already cant buy houses because you turned property into an investment scheme
>"FFS LET IN NON WHITES THEN. I WANT A PENSION AND I WANT MY 3 BEDROOM SHACK TO BE WORTH 2 MILLION DOLLARS"

Boomers fucked everything up. They are too narcissitic to care and think they are victims.

I'm moving back to my white hometown. Away from the slanted eyed nightmare that is Toronto.

What's the best way to hedge against this BS? Commodities ETFs?

And to finish what im saying. We would be better to kill all the boomers then let them fuck the West up by making us minorities so they can have pension plans.

>We would be better to kill all the boomers

Only if you want to usher in the era of white minority status about 20-25 years too soon

My business plan and model is to profit from the needs of dying and retiring boomers desu

Attached: 1516170905817.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

Put all your assets into USD. If you can, other currencies. USD is the ultimate safe haven during turmoil. Keep in mind the CAD has historically traded in the 60c range. It was only because of oil hitting $100+ USD that it surged. Otherwise it's a worthless currency.

Sounds like heaven. Any hope of finding employment there?

One day

White people move north to Nunavut, NWT, and Yukon. We won't follow you there.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with immigration. There is a lot wrong with uncontrolled migration however. In the first instance, a country trains an engineer, doctor or trades person, they come to Canada, we benefit. In the second, we let the world's uneducated in and they become a burden.

We do the first, we don't do much of the second at all, never have.

So you want foreigners to replace your doctors and engineers? Why?

>We do the first, we don't do much of the second at all, never have.
stfu retarded somali nigger

Attached: CZP2BxVWQAAujRg.jpg (900x1200, 130K)

>we don't do much of the second at all

That must explain all those Somalis and Jamaicans shooting up Toronto -- they're just "engineers, doctors or tradespeople" frustrated with the lack of employment in their fields

>Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 1504706058657.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>400,000 immigrants a year
>Only the best and brightest

Yeah right lol

Attached: 1445466241222.jpg (800x1040, 216K)

>They age and now there are more old people then young people
>"BUT MUH PENSIONS AND FREE HEALTHCARE
The problem was we embraced a debt based economy which requires growth, and the pension schemes that came in were funded by current tax payer money rather than people’s own savings.

There’s no easy way to fix this without a crash, or policies they would immediately get voted out by the public like high taxes to pay off debts, which would create hard times anyway.

So long as we debt with interest, mass immigration will be necessary eventually. The only fix is to get rid of the debt and start over with no usury and ideally gold/silver/bitcoin or bancor like currency. Usury was illegal undee Christian society.

Are you high?

What is the argument for opening borders?

Literally more workers?

Canada is a second largest landmass in the world.
Retarded faggot liberals actually believe this.

Whyte ave here. Kill me please.

>In the first instance, a country trains an engineer, doctor or trades person
Why don’t you just train one of your own? I’m sure there’s plenty of homeless or minimum wage canadians who would like some help making something of themselves

It does for me as I bought a brand new corner condo in a valuable piece of land, great view and everything. Maybe I will be able to sell it for a nice profit as overpopulation kicks in and then take off to whatever country is accepting Euromutt diaspora. I’m not sure how any of that is good for Canada, though.

Maybe we should retake Constantinople and all us Euromutts can live there.

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with immigration

Attached: immigration-and-the-canadian-welfare-state-2011-7.jpg (1600x2617, 487K)

Attached: toronto_shooting_.png (2479x921, 1.71M)

Attached: 16f.jpg (980x716, 363K)

Increases demand for housing and resources so you can charge more money
Increases number of workers vs. jobs available so you can pay less
New people accrue debt to sustain the unsustainable economy (debt-based economy + sunk cost fallacy = fuck the future)
And imports voters for gibsmedat parties (it's all of them in Canada)

Basically, it's great for the wealthy, shit for the average citizen

globalnews.ca/news/4304356/toronto-playground-shooting-update/

Attached: quinesstially_canadian.jpg (600x314, 23K)

Translation:
Raising Canada's real-estate prices depends on opening - not closing - their borders.

how? What do i invest in to make money off dying boomers? Medical?

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/attempted-murder-shootings-1.4499716

Attached: Adam_Abdi_20_Quintessential_Canadian.jpg (875x491, 72K)

Morgues and cremation, life insurance and wills and trust

Attached: 1513476529225.jpg (800x580, 57K)

I remember Toronto in the 80s... and how we all sat around saying, "you know what would make this city really great? Importing a bunch of feral savages from the Horn of Africa"

Is it true that nearly all immigrants live in a couple big cities?

>life insurance and wills and trust
short them? Seems life insurance companies aren't a great investment since it's payout time for many, and young kids don't have enough money to have them to add funds to the account.

Shits bleak

Yes, they're effectively in essentially easily managed and zoned quarantine zones... for now

Start one, I know a guy a guy who owns one, rich as fuck

Attached: canada_is_fucked.jpg (1080x800, 131K)

>Canada's future prosperity depends on open commercial borders.
We don't need filthy illegal of refugee.
Just a healthy dose of immigrants from select countries with acceptable genetic and culture.

Attached: ThisisnotaPepe.jpg (269x187, 7K)

It's an opinion column so don't take it too seriously.

I don't think we're actually going to repeal 3rd safe country because it's actually too retarded. We have an 18 month immmigration backlog and we're giving people welfare bux in the meantime only to deny half of them while being so overloaded we're throwing people in stadiums. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually have faith enough in the Liberals that I don't think they're fucking retarded enough to bend to this populism because it would be a fucking field day for the CPC due to their complete inability to handle the actual consequences of repealing this agreement.

The repealing the 3rd safe country agreement has nothing to do with actual leftist morality and has everything to do with partisanship against Trump. If leftists actually cared about those poor refugees they would do something about the ongoing genocide rather than crying their eyes out over trump caging kids for a few weeks.

Attached: 1511121291063.jpg (500x614, 123K)

nationalpost.com/opinion/canadas-future-prosperity-depends-on-opening-not-closing-our-borders

sorry was afk for several hours

>that harper video
We didn't fucking deserve him bros

We could've listened.

Why didn't we listen?

Attached: 800px-Stephen_Harper_by_Remy_Steinegger_Infobox.jpg (800x1095, 161K)

Fuck man, Toronto seemed like such a cool city in the 70s and 80s. Really fucking disgusting what shitskins have done to it.

SEND THEM BACK

Libertarianism, Communism, Popperism (Soros's ideology), and Capitalism were all conceived during a time when earth's population was less than 2 billion.

All these ideologies are outdated and obsolete in the modern era since they were never designed to account for modern conditions-- an overpopulated planet of 8 billion.

Only closed borders, closed trade, protectionist, nationalist system is suitable, otherwise you will have an endless stream of population replacement with infinite locust hordes.

because

DUDE WEED LMFAO & Female weakness

My hometown is fucked so I'm moving to a cold dreary place where no negro would dare reside;

Thunder Bay.

That's not actually a conservative newspaper at all. They let everyone write for them, left and right, so it's more balanced than something like the Communist Broadcasting Corporation. I read the National Post for this reason.

Why are people surprised that conservatives are pro-immigration?
>Conservatives are the business-owners that benefit from cheaper labor
>Conservatives are the land-owners that benefit from higher rents

I couldn't agree more

Attached: 1526931787299.jpg (636x615, 40K)

I hope you Canucks figure this shit out, we're going to need every man we can get in the wars to come

Is Canada TRYING to become a National Security Threat? They do know what happens to countries that are National Security Threats, right?

>higher gdp is better than higher average per caprita income you silly goy

i'm comfy in cryptos and silver right now, CAD can go to hell for all I care, i'm holding just enough CAD to pay my rent and food, otherwise I just buy BTC & silver

Attached: 76347645356.png (1313x1398, 841K)

So do I have to find an american girl and have her greencard me to escape this madness

Attached: 1472010117982.jpg (504x470, 69K)

Not enough Canadian babies and high living standards.

Learn Mexican. It will help.

That's 10 000 less migrants into Quebec, Cucknada! Bitch again and it'll be 0!

Attached: 10000fewer.jpg (620x349, 64K)

>"conservative"

Not how I usually think of it, desu.

If you own a vineyard and have to bark orders to your cheap illegal labor, maybe.

>by Hugh Segal, Maureen Silcoff, Karen Chen
>(((Segal)))
>(((Silcoff)))

Attached: COINCIDENCE.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

A month back I'm driving home from dinner in Hamilton , 5 or 6 shitskins are sitting on a stoop blaring their retarded fucking cab driver music. They didn't even look like they were enjoying it, I'm convinced they are just fucking with us.