Pizzagate confirmed

Pizzagate confirmed

Watch as all the kike shills slide this

Attached: Trump-Epstein-3-784x1024.jpg (784x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sheldon
hebrewsurnames.com/SCHECHTEL
conservativereview.com/news/robert-muellers-israel-problem/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sater
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf
whale.to/c/illuminati_pedophilia.html
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-06/bombshell-claim-raises-new-questions-mueller-threatened-charge-papadopoulos
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-items-revealed-2_25.html
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: epstein andrew 2.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Attached: epstein woody.jpg (474x315, 27K)

This is (((their))) board user

I'll give this a bump for interest.

Attached: 1530107665996.jpg (800x600, 85K)

JIDF damage control in 3...2...

Attached: trump with bro epstein.jpg (1200x844, 172K)

So many screws up by them recently hard to focus on one.

Attached: 1529007512790.png (575x563, 134K)

Notice how the (((media))) has been strangely silent about all this. Notice also how Zognald has gone out of his way to promote Jewish interests. Notice how nobody wants to talk about (((Epstein)))

Really made me think senpai

Attached: prince-andrew-donald-trump-alan-dershowitz-george-mitchell-bill-clinton-jimmy-cayne-jeffrey-epstein. (700x665, 93K)

WTF I love Trump now

>Jordan Schechtel
>Breitbart
You ever notice how all these people always think they're smarter than the nose and certainly they can't possibly be tricked, meanwhile they openly back blatantly ZOG mouth pieces. They manipulate both sides of the argument and what happens? Both sides rely entirely on Jews for their information. Guess who always wins and always loses in that equation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Sheldon
>Sheldon was born Sidney Schechtel in Chicago, Illinois. His parents, of Russian Jewish ancestry, were Ascher “Otto” Schechtel (1894–1967), manager of a jewelry store, and Natalie Marcus.
hebrewsurnames.com/SCHECHTEL

Attached: Breitbart-netanyahu878746.jpg (960x1078, 517K)

Stop relying on the nose Jow Forums

Let's see what else this guy writes about
conservativereview.com/news/robert-muellers-israel-problem/
>As the Mueller probe drags along into year two of its supposed investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, a disturbing pattern has emerged. The special counsel has become obsessed with the state of Israel. The former FBI director is deeply suspicious, to the point of total paranoia, that there is a grand conspiracy involving the Trump campaign and transition officials as potential agents for the Israelis.

>George Papadopoulos, the Israeli spy?

Attached: Jordan Schachtel hmmm.png (1334x592, 349K)

Gee mr. Schachtel watchya doin
>Jared Kushner and Israel
>In November, reports emerged that Mueller was scrutinizing efforts made by Jared Kushner, a senior aide to the president, and his efforts to combat the anti-Israel U.N. resolution during the presidential transition period.

>Just as Gen. Flynn had every right to defend Israel, so did Kushner. Yet Mueller’s team seemingly carried on for months with a dedicated effort to examining Kushner’s Israeli ties. As Mueller was digging into Kushner, targeted hit pieces reporting exclusive information from the Mueller probe landed in leftist outlets such as the Washington Post, NBC News, and the New York Times. Flashback: Mueller tries to “tempt Jews” to betray USA

>Mueller’s suspicions of Israel — and Jews as a whole — go back to his early days as the FBI director.

>In 2004, the Mueller FBI alleged that a massive Israeli spy ring was operating out of the Pentagon. The stunning revelations sent shockwaves throughout the intelligence community, and it was followed by endless editorials painting Israel as a nefarious actor seeking to undermine the United States.

>Yet it later turned out that the allegations were completely bogus. There was no Israeli spy ring, but rather, what appeared to be a deliberate attempt to target Jews for prosecution. There were several disturbing instances of the Mueller FBI running sting operations attempting to “tempt Jews” to betray their country. “All turned down the offer,” according to the Washington Post. Mueller’s attempts to lure Jews into a trap failed. The botched operation confirmed the troubling reality that elements of the U.S. intelligence community remained attached to anti-Semitism.

Attached: Jordan Schachtel.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Honestly I really wish Jow Forums would stop listening to Breitbart for this reason. It is maximum gold goy. The whole paper is literally just a Zionist mouthpiece. I do find it amazing though how many supposed white nats are so easily tricked and deluded into supporting blatant kikery.

*maximum good goy

Reminder that anyone can file a complaint and they can write whatever they want to write in that complaint.

If complaint's = proof then there is no need for a judge, jury or lawyers.

Hot

Bump

Epstein is a confirmed Jewish child pimp

Attached: epstein island.jpg (1078x840, 250K)

>The former FBI director is deeply suspicious, to the point of total paranoia, that there is a grand conspiracy involving the Trump campaign and transition officials as potential agents for the Israelis.
>The former FBI director is deeply suspicious, to the point of total paranoia, that there is a grand conspiracy involving the Trump campaign and transition officials as potential agents for the Israelis.

Why didn't I hear about this before? Did you guys hear about this before? HMMMMMM

Attached: mystery_person2.png (1080x1080, 36K)

So basically, Israel is butthurt at the FBI for looking into their Mossad links? What I don't understand is why Trump keeps shilling for Israel. Why?

That may be but that does not change anything. Complaints are just written allegations by whomever decides to make them.

They are not proof. They are not even evidence. They are allegations for which evidence must be submitted and, if that evidence is sufficient, it would be considered proven if used by the jury to rule favorably for a plaintiff.

Use caution.

Was meant for

>Yet it later turned out that the allegations were completely bogus. There was no Israeli spy ring, but rather, what appeared to be a deliberate attempt to target Jews for prosecution. There were several disturbing instances of the Mueller FBI running sting operations attempting to “tempt Jews” to betray their country. “All turned down the offer,” according to the Washington Post. Mueller’s attempts to lure Jews into a trap failed. The botched operation confirmed the troubling reality that elements of the U.S. intelligence community remained attached to anti-Semitism

>Oy, when will these unwarranted persecutions end?

Attached: JonathanPollard.jpg (750x563, 50K)

tldr

The claim is that the "Russia" collusion is known bullshit, it was actually Is ra el but Dems can't say that because (((they))) own the media.

Honestly there is way more solid and circumstantial proofs of this than anything else discussed during Pizzagate. In fact the biggest actual link between Hillary and pedo networks was through her husband. How was Bill Clinton linked to pedo networks? Through Jeffrey Epstein.

>erect penis
That legal mumbo jumbo ?

all liberals and Hillary supporters are pedophiles

pic related was friends with Podesta

Attached: 4DB0E23900000578-5890179-image-m-17_1530112828051.jpg (1940x800, 370K)

Pedogate is real. Read about the UK police who are involved in a coverup. The word pizza brings the conspiracy theorist negative connotation, but wordsmiths and (((snopes))) can't out-stamina the internet.

Yes and I am aware that's all out there.

I want to urge caution, particularly to plaintiff, who posted page 3 of a 6 page civil complaint filed in... apparently Kansas, seeming to claim that it confirms pizzagate... a page which alleges DJT engaged in sex acts with children.

No saying the allegations are false, they might be true word for word. But a page from a civil complaint is not evidence and certainly doesn't confirm anything.

Pretty much. Like if you actually look at the libtard allegations of collusion with Russia, what do we see? Michael Cohen meeting with Viktor Vekselberg. I don't even need to ((())) those names. They also mention people like Felix Sater. Who is Felix Sater?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sater
He isn't a "Russian" or "Ukrainian" mobster he is a JEWISH mobster.

I personally think Trump did diddle underage prostitutes and the Jews are blackmailing him with it.

Attached: epstein clinton.jpg (733x417, 65K)

I don't get it, where did this come from?

a shop factory.

What's the one common denominator between Trump's people and Hillary's people

Attached: Rabushkin imports 400 illegals, Trump pardons him.jpg (540x357, 23K)

Is this insinuating Trump raped a child or something?

>Trump raped a child
shocking. shocked i say. i am shocked.

The case itself got thrown out of court because the statute of limitations expired. It's why she's gone to try the case in multiple states including California and New York. For foreignfags the statute of limitations means you have a limited window of time to press charges before your case becomes legally invalid. Most rape cases actually become difficult to prosecute after only something like a week.

Now imagine a traumatized child being brought to some island in the middle of nowhere by Jewish billionaire pimps and getting raped by one of that pimp's billionaire buddies. Now imagine if said billionaire threatens to murder her whole family if she tells anyone. Would YOU say anything as a confused kid?

I think that this is a big part of what went on with Jimmy Savile, since we all know the only people remotely close to Chosen pedophilia are the British as you have mentioned. It is also interesting to note that Prince Andrew was one of the most prominent people exposed by Epstein going down. I mean, you're just a molested kid who's literally going up against the Illuminati at that point.

Attached: dan ''the foot man'' schneider.jpg (2000x4795, 3.44M)

It's a court document. In case you didn't notice in the first pic you can look up the case number.
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf
It's CV-16-00797 in California.

Attached: Trump-Epstein-1.jpg (2488x3250, 1.52M)

It's saying Trump raped a 15 year old procured for him by his Jewish billionaire buddy Jeff Epstein on Epstein's private pedo island.

the case was dropped immediately after he won. hmm I wonder why?

>Imagine being shocked at this after browsing Jow Forums for any length of time
The entire political spectrum across the west has been bought out by the Jewish financial elite, they are encouraged to engage in acts of paedophilia so that they are subject to blackmail if they step out of line.

Attached: 1522785062903.jpg (955x600, 74K)

unironically this

>tfw running for office in order to experience prime 12yo pussy

Attached: 1529293025080.gif (277x300, 863K)

Because he can have her killed as a matter of "national security" now? Also it doesn't look like it went away it just looks like the media tried to ignore it.

Wasn't there a huge thing in England about perks in parliament recently that mysteriously vanished?

leftypol has been pushing that angle for years now. its not catching on

All of these are valid points and believe me, I know just how plausible any number of iterations of pizzagate actually is for reasons I cannot disclose.

However, if you take it upon yourself to know what there is to know, you need to actually know what it is that you know. If something is an allegation, that's what it should be called. If something is evidence, that is what it should be called. If allegations are proven with evidence, then by all means say so. But don't let the lines between these concepts blur otherwise credibility is diminished, and by proxy, belief in the truth.

>Democrats concoct fake case against Trump
>woman stays anonymous
>wears a wig in the video
>face blurred out
>case dropped and disappears forever
>was brought by Lisa Bloom, Gloria Allred's daughter

yeah its the fakest thing in existence. leftypol sure is pathetic

That's some quality fanfiction right there. Some redditor is beating off to the thought of Trump going to prison for being a kiddy diddler

In a vaccum, is it more plausible that some user and a few lawyers were paid booku bucks by the DNC or NGOs to file these suits JUST before the election, or that DJT actually did the things alleged in the complaint?

I think the answer is clear, although certainly not definitive of anything.

Okay good point.

Interestingly these allegations have been swirling around for decades
whale.to/c/illuminati_pedophilia.html
Some of them have claimed it somehow ties into mind control
>Sensory deprivation, forced labor, poisoning, and rape of every orifice of the child are popular tortures by the programmers. The child soon learns that he is at the mercy of crazy people who can only be satisfied by total submission, and the willingness to allow someone else to think for you. The child will be made to eat feces, blood, other disgusting things, while the programmer eats good meals. Some of this sadistic behavior is toward a goal. Cutting a person’s tongue and putting salt on it reinforces the no-talk programming. Making someone throw up to cause eating disorder programming. Dislocating shoulders to cause dissociation.
>The victim sees a flash of light when high D.C. voltage is applied. Later, this flash of light is used with hypnotic induction to make the person think they are going into another dimension when they are blasted with high voltage. In the Peter Pan programming, the Programmers tell the slaves that this is "riding the light." One of the popular traumas after the small child has endured the Woodpecker Grid cages for days is to rape it. The rape is intentionally brutal so that it will be as traumatic as possible. Many of the technical people on the base are civilians. This is in part because part of the research involves mind-control, and Illuminati civilian mind-control experts have come and gone from the base.
although clearly I can't verify any of that being even plausible. The main thing seems to be the pedo blackmail part.

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Attached: the_nose_knows1.gif (650x804, 27K)

Democrats do fake character assassinations all the time. How many of the 13 sexual assault cases against Trump turned out plausible?

None, thats why they were all dropped

Katie Johnson dropped her case against Trump and admitted she made it all up and Trump permanently banned Epstein from his properties before it came out that he's a pedo. Nice projection though, it's cute.

Also are we sure the complaint was dismissed by the court on the grounds of SOL or were the complaints voluntarily withdrawn? Big difference between the two.

>I wonder who could be behind these posts
Not an argument leftypol nigger. You could at least attempt to be genuine

>all dropped
Are you somehow implying this is out of character? His personal lawyer is being grilled right now because of that pork star thing. With Jewish money backing you I'd imagine you'd feel invincible.

[citations needed]

Repeat after me: Israel is a terrorist rogue state that bombed the USS Liberty and sold our missile tech to China. Come on say it with me: Israel is not our ally.

But where's the proof? Trump flew with Epstein once, never to the island, and banned the man from his properties immediately after.

IF it is true that Trump was sexually involved with these 12 and 13 year olds with Epstein, it would explain a few things. Not saying I'm sold on the idea, but think about this. We've seen that the UK Government pedo ring went all the way to the top. The same with the Catholic Church. Pizzagate emails in USA gave us a glimpse that it very likely goes all the way to the top here as well. Based on pic related it is clear that girls fresh in puberty are the most attractive to men. And what is the ONE thing that men in power would want if not the Most attractive female to have a sexual encounter with? They all do it so they all keep each other’s secrets. It's the one thing you CANNOT attack each other on if you're in politics. The unwritten rule. Attack Trump for everything else Except this. That being said, the far left satanic libtards take it too far when instead of wanting sex with a 12 year old cutie they instead want to rape and eat babies. But how do you draw a line when the floor to draw it on doesn't exist in the public's eyes?

Attached: female sexual attractiveness vs age.png (938x561, 29K)

And here comes the shilling! JIDF is slacking off tonight

Attached: zog orc.jpg (1920x1200, 476K)

>Repeat after me: Israel is a terrorist rogue state that bombed the USS Liberty and sold our missile tech to China. Come on say it with me: Israel is not our ally.

Done.

Correct I was asking for citations as proofs that case was dismissed b/c of SOL but I suppose I can just look this up. BRB.

>Are you somehow implying this is out of character? His personal lawyer is being grilled right now because of that pork star thing.

Attached: 1517795949359.png (645x729, 105K)

Epstein got banned after he got caught.

Trump went on record bragging about his besty Epstein liked 'em young before people caught on.

Anyway, Trump has a history of being involved in trafficking and underage rape prior to Epstein. His mentor, recruiter to the CIA, and life confidant, Roy Cohn, ran sex blackmail rings for the CIA in which Trump was entrapped, then took over to a large degree. Why do you think he was so into pageants and a major importer of underage models?

>there are actually people too dumb to realize trump is a pedo

lmao fucking idiots

this is actually pathetic. you're not fooling anyone

BOGanon reporting in...
/atg/ canada when???

Attached: 1530511898510.jpg (963x693, 49K)

>Jews accusing others of being Jews
l e l

Attached: 1528384582273.jpg (431x322, 27K)

>Trump is a pedo
>Use connections to Epstein as evidence
>Claim that this validates pizzagate
>Call those who disagree JIDF shills

Reads like a pretty decent shill script to me. Are they getting better at their job?

i heard he is connected to peter nygard...
peter nygard is from winnipeg...

this meme is for the blackpilled anti pedo anons... we may not get the wins we want but are combined efforts do affect things

Attached: 1530081176214.png (774x1429, 1.13M)

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

t. takes one to know one

Attached: glowing.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

> Trump flew with Epstein once, never to the island, and banned the man from his properties immediately after.
"I didn't inhale" tier. This is factually provably false
>Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

>Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” reports VICE News. “Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.”

>Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth.

>Virginia Roberts, an alleged victim of Epstein’s, "was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Mar-A-Lago.”

>Roberts claims that “Epstein turned her into a ‘sex slave’ and pimped her out to various friends, including England's Prince Andrew. Over the years, the passengers on Epstein's jet, she said, included ‘a whole bunch of other girls, sometimes famous people, sometimes some politicians.'"
And so on.

Attached: epstein prince andrew.jpg (300x168, 10K)

they had to step it up after the IG report actually said crimes against children by the clinton foundation

There is 0 proof Trump EVER went on Epsteins plane. He kept meticulous records and Trump never appeared on the flight logs

Erroneous usage of the t. meme
God you people suck

Check the tags zogbot. Is my thread your first night out shilling here? Really?

Attached: mysterious.png (250x236, 40K)

>Erroneous usage
not if I glow, dumbfuck

Alright I just looked this up on pacer. The complaint was made "in forma pauperis"... meaning without a lawyer. Obviously a lawyer helped the Plaintiff draft the complaint, but apparently she could not find anyone willing to represent her in court on the claim.

A judge must permit a Plaintiff to go it alone in federal civil court. In less than a month after the case was filed, the judge denied Plaintiff this permission, and attached a memoranda to the order basically to the effect that "This complaint is very bad, does not state a real claim under the laws it cites (actually most of the grounds cited are criminal statutes, which don't apply in civil cases unless there's been a guilty verdict/plea, and civil rights which only protect classes like race color nationality gender and religion), and because of that I don't think you should be allowed to continue the suit all by yourself.

The case has been closed ever since.

Nutshell, it wasn't dismissed because of SOL. It was dismissed because the complaint was jibberish and no lawyer would touch it, thus the judge dismissed it.

Another tip, it was not dismissed with prejudice, meaning she could bring it again if she could find a lawyer to take the case. The fact this hasn't happened despite the NGOs out there who would love to finance bad lawsuits against Trump is very telling.

My money is these claims won't crop up again until late 2019.

stop shilling shlomo

Attached: 1520480746860.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Attached: john podesta protest sign.jpg (480x480, 127K)

>the merchant doesn't know about post ID's
Haha classic

Have this one just for (you) zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-06/bombshell-claim-raises-new-questions-mueller-threatened-charge-papadopoulos

Attached: shut-it-down-21.jpg (1475x1078, 174K)

This is a shill thread. Major leaks over on CDAN today. They're trying to get out in front of it all by throwing Trump's name into it.

Attached: 1530759938989.jpg (738x331, 60K)

Attached: 1530756511211(2).jpg (738x925, 252K)

Jews love molech, also pedo pizza worship

Funny how the Clintons and their team OPENLY spirit cooked hired Abramovich.... funny

youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

Attached: 1529844578221m.jpg (482x1024, 96K)

Attached: 1530757241024.jpg (738x882, 208K)

>mfw shill faggots are still trying to use this tactic
o i am laffin
>in all fields

Attached: 1530757706946.jpg (738x882, 205K)

Attached: 1530759522768.png (1166x548, 153K)

this is some seriously retarded shilling. I never claimed to be multiple posters
you are way too jewish its fucking obvious, you are not a genuine poster.

Attached: Untitled.png (877x615, 443K)

Yea, this looks real. I can type up anything the fuck I want on a Word doc and you'll believe it? Stupid nigger.

>This is a shill thread

Because (((they're))) good

>0 proof Trump is a pedo

There's also 0 proof Pedosta raped babies, fellow glowers. I'd be on your side, but I haven't been invited to the party.

I hate to be that guy, but do you know what this "Rodriguez" source they are listing is? The rest of the sources are just census information, so I imagine the Rodriguez one is the implicating one as far as slave ownership is concerned, and it's a bit difficult to track that down from just his last name.

Except that is demonstrably a complete and utter lie. Everything you are saying is a pack of lies.

You do realize we can all see your ID right? Do you even know which website you're being paid to post on at this very moment?

They've corrupted both sides with this sick shit. Neither party is immune in fact I'd say just about everybody in high politics is probably compromised. Remember Dennis Hastert? He was the Speaker of the House under Bush. He also was eventually convicted of sex crimes against children.

Attached: the-goyim-know.png (610x317, 251K)

Excuse my ignorance, but what is CDAN? Is this a thing that's been up on Jow Forums before? Credible?

>oh by the way guys that whole thing about Jews being involved in slavery is also untrue you stupid go-guys
>you're the Jew!
My fucking sides!

Attached: trump-pedophilia-epstein-book.jpg (1280x720, 688K)

What's the source on these pics?

I provided the case number along with a link to the full document, in case some illiterates didn't realize that the first image contains the number for them to look up as well. You can lead a horse to the water of truth but you can't make him drink it.

Attached: Dan young girl finder Scheider.jpg (246x138, 19K)

crazy days and nights blog some insider pedowood shit in there

Attached: 1529885445352.gif (380x380, 854K)

>It was dismissed because the complaint was jibberish and no lawyer would touch it
in other words no one wanted to go against the jewish mafia

Crazy Days And Nights. Frequented by Hollywood insiders. Someone is using it to leak.

One of the photos I posted was from mid 2017. It deals with NXIVM. The NXIVM scandal didn't go public until months later. Again, this is a shill thread. Someone is trying to get out in front of this. I'm here to tell you the flood is coming

the ultimate blackpill is that all sides of western society and all western financial, media, medical, and political systems have been designed, controlled, and maintained by the jews working from the shadows, from the empire of spain to the third reich to america since 1776 there has not been one western political system, government, or country, from the tip of south america all the way to the furthest eastern end of russian- there has not been one country predominantly caucasian over the last 500 years that has not been a a jewish state.
The more you look at it, the more blindly obvious it is.

And you think somehow shouting jew! does anything. lol.

I mean it's pretty clear the real target was Trump, not Epstein... just from the timing of the filing.

I find it hard to believe the extreme left NGOs would care about some (((mafia))) seeing as that is basically what they are.

Pulling it from this thread