MAJOR HAPPENINGS Over at CDAN

The site that predicted the Allison Mack sex cult, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein, and shit loads more YEARS IN ADVANCE.. just dropped this info

The site has been dropping all kinds of Hollywood pedo ring info all day.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. All of our crazy """conspiracies""" are being confirmed

Attached: Haiti Pedo Ring.jpg (738x925, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-items-revealed-2_25.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/06/today-blind-items-it-even-worse.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2012/07/todays-blind-items-actress-who-loves.html
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
steemit.com/wikileaks/@steemtruth/wikileaks-and-assange-hero-or-dis-info-agent-part-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The nose knows

Attached: jew-stereotype.jpg (344x417, 16K)

Because at some point people just want to call shit a ""conspiracy"" because accepting it as probable fact is too painful for them

BUMP

I remember entlawyer was hinting that a BIG reveal was coming today

what do we do now?

This was posted recently too. Soros and Assange are best buddies? What.

I don't know what to believe anymore but this site has a really good track record of being right

Attached: Soros Assange Pam Anderson.jpg (738x882, 208K)

Bump. Good twitter cite too. Thanks

Do i remember a thread of coordinates in mountains of Colorado. This last winter, could /b/ through Jow Forums even. Chesta podesta knew too

Avicci and Queen Maxima's sister... also pedo related

Attached: Avicii.jpg (738x882, 205K)

The problem with CDAN is that they openly say that many of their blinds are made up.

Today, for example, they claimed that James Dean faked his death and lived out his life in the woods of Canada

you guys realize that not all of this shit is real right and you probably shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet? some of you belong on glp as you are retarded

You're right, I feel sleepy all of a sudden.

Bump this. This is the best going tonight since no other good threads with any intelligence or new info not seen.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x500, 93K)

read that one and found it very hard to believe too... I still can't get past the Allison Mack/Weinstein/Lauer shit though. makes me believe there's something here, like we've all suspected.
these blinds though... this has to be coming from someone inside the government. there's no way a Hollywood lawyer would know all of this

Idk man so many inconsistencies with this story. DAK? Ecuador silenced him? Is he dead? Quite the psyop

Attached: B924F1F6-3957-41D9-84CB-6660B616DCBC.png (757x515, 507K)

It's possible that they use some of the bullshit fake blinds as cover for the other blinds that have been proven true. This is the disclaimer at the bottom of their page.....

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.

>they literally tell you on the site that's itself not everything is real.
how retarded are you buddy?

THEY DIDNT PREDICT ANYTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>have website
>post lots of deliberately vaguely worded sinister-sounding shit
>no actual sources of course lol
>later, some of your enormous number of vague predictions look like it can be argued came true
>ignore all the shit that's wrong obv
>wtf I belive in Q now

Attached: frog_unimpressed.jpg (600x600, 45K)

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/10/blind-items-revealed-2_25.html

June 20th 2017

I have heard this from another source I think Wiki leaks was soros

I’d heard that it’s Robert Downey Jr. writing all of this stuff. Saw some decent evidence supporting the claim. Was a long time ago though.

Attached: A3CF8C6C-B157-46BB-80E8-CF5421F5A75A.jpg (550x331, 150K)

I've never heard of this site until recently.
Looks like they have a huge backlog of stuff.
Anyone here familiar with the site and their predictions?
Are they ever wrong? Mostly right? Has the author changed recently/ever?
Etc

That's quite the infodrop.
How have I never heard of this site before.

It's certainly rare for them to reveal over 40 blind items in a day, I wonder if something big is coming

Mother. Fucking. Bump!

Attached: n_and_m.png (1166x548, 153K)

This is an amazing thread. How did these people know NXIVM was going to be thrust into the public eye. What could possibly be coming?

there's a few people... Enty is the Hollywood lawyer... Himmmm is apparently Robert Downey Jr.
there are some other names too. I'm not extremely familiar with the site. just know it's been around for years. It's like Hollywood's version of Q

Something huge is definitely coming, the problem is trying to figure out when.
Solid proof? 40,000 indictments.

I remember when the indictments were at 20k.. people were going crazy over how many they were.... and it just keeps climbing.
Wish I could invest in indictments right now desu.

Now we've got a Jeffrey Epstein drop. I think the pedo version of #MeToo is coming, boys. This is way too many pedo drops for a Hollywood gossip/rumor site

Attached: Epstein.jpg (738x331, 60K)

>Wish I could invest in indictments right now desu.
kek

I can hear the fireworks already

On the face, it looks compelling but I knew it'd turn out to be bullshit with a small amount of research
>qtards
>research

Your date is a misrepresentation which casts your credibility/intelligence in a negative light. The actual June 20 post is very vague and could be anything

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/06/today-blind-items-it-even-worse.html

And the 5 year old post is also

crazydaysandnights.net/2012/07/todays-blind-items-actress-who-loves.html

Exactly like Q posts. Vague shit that could be anything and re-interpreted after the fact to conform to the confirmation bias of the credulous.

Then there's this NYT article:

nytimes.com/2017/10/17/nyregion/nxivm-women-branded-albany.html

Note that that date is 8 days BEFORE that stupid gossip blog you linked to names any names. By which time, a read up on NXIVM could have revealed prominent people in it. And then you fit the vague shit you said before to the real shit that is out now and occasionally you'll hit the jackpot - as the guy appears to have done there. That's how these cons work, whether or not you understand what's happening.

Then, the guy re-posts his June 20 in October thing adding the names that have since been traced. The implication of course is that he knew he was referring to Mack back then. (But why not name her then? And for that matter, why not acknowledge the NYT has beaten you to the punch?)

Unfortunately, many people are stupid when it comes to news, and so would miss this subtle misrepresentation, assuming the tags apply to the original article (wrong). It's a blatantly dishonest trick on the part of the website that proves the disingenuous nature of the writer.

But then they know they won't con people like me. They're trying to con people like you.

There. I've explained it. If your psychological weaknesses mean that you choose to keep being led around by the nose by sophisticated modern psyops then that's on you.

Attached: Qtards_cannot_into_research.jpg (578x289, 36K)

Bump

Here is the big twist: Soros fucking hates kikes (he gleefully recounts helping nazis ship them off to camps) and is using his fortune to accelerate their long-term plan faster than is palatable for the world.

Soros has spent his entire life jewing the Jew; but as only one man he couldn’t really stop their master plan, so he jumped the gun time and time again. The kikes couldn’t really push back, because it would make their job all the harder when they tried to flip the script later; they had to throw their weight into it to force acceptance.

The world is overdosing on bluepills, and they are beginning to reject the poison.

Attached: 022C293D-4108-4D81-97C2-0D0EF335271B.png (823x818, 121K)

>It's nothin goy

Because on Jow Forums we don't dwell on stupid unverified bullshit? Seems that you want to, though. There's a place where they dwell on stupid unverified bullshit. It's called Reddit and you should go back.

Didn't they say ((Spielberg)) was a pedo as well? Nothing came of that.

This one is strange.
I'll have to dig deeper into the site to see if it is legit or disinfo.

saying there's a pedo in hollywood is like saying there's obese people in walmart

he said they would brand the pubic areas of girls and blackmail them with naked pictures to make sure they don't leave the cult in June of 2017... that's really really fucking specific for a story that wouldn't be revealed until four months later

Bump!!!

youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

Attached: 1529875544759.png (720x883, 221K)

Wikileaks was a major catalyst in the destruction of Hillary though and ultimately led to Trump. Maybe JA was playing him? Feeding Soros disinfo? Idk. I still can't wrap my head around of any that blind making sense

This one contains Donald Trump and Bill Clinton

Attached: DTBC.png (646x712, 175K)

Jared Fogle and Anthony Weiner

Attached: FogleWeiner.png (646x331, 63K)

how glorious this would be... the fucking Subway dude takes down pedo wood

AND he misrepresented what he had to make it look as if he had more than he did in a later post AND he didn't name them originally for some reason until the news was already emerging AND he makes a large number of posts so, statistically, he's going to be vindicated at some point going on nothing but wild rumors and speculation and he'll hope you don't focus on all the shit he said that never turned in to anything. Same strategy as Q. Stop falling for it!

And your whole comment is telling. You're looking for reasons to believe someone IS legit and that is 100% the wrong way to go out exploring the parapolitical. You need to be skeptical of EVERYTHING and trust ONLY what you can verify for yourself. If you say "this anonymous guy has been right about some shit, I trust what he says" then you're really no better than the old lady who says "I watch George Stephanopolous every Sunday, I trust him and he's where I get all my political views from". You're just falling for an updated Internet version of the same psychological trick.

And then all Qtards seem to have this dumb idea that if someone proves they have the tiniest bit of inside info that they're on the "good guys" side if they claim to be (which Q does all the time and this tsk-tsking claimed insider evidently implies). Even if this Hollywood gossip blog has secret inside dope on Hollywood pedos (spoiler: he doesn't) then it's probable or even likely that a few real crumbs sprinkled among the turds be part of the psyop so you say "but Q was right about [something I've imagined] and therefore I want to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT the Iranian regime like he said".

Here's the sad reality: you don't get to know everything and there isn't someone out there who is going to explain it all to you if you can just find them. You have to read, research and think for yourself.

You are literally an idiot.

Protocols of Zion make it very clear how the elite Jews use antisemitism to their ends. You should read them and think about them.

And the persecution of Jews in Hitler's Germany shows how elite international Jews are more than happy to throw their lesser brethren under the bus to further their agenda, in this case using "the Holocaust" to shut down "anti-Semitism" which now can mean in practice "criticism of powerful Jews" to the point where in the UK, a Jewish Labour MP forced public figures to condemn an Illuminati mural (pic related) which isn't even a racist let alone specifically anti-Jewish message at all.

Attached: IlluminatiMural.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

'OUR'
FUCK OFF NIGGER, YOUR GLOW ILLUMINATES THE STATE HOUSE

I that so hard to believe about dean, he was all fucked up from an accident a week after making propaganda videos about being safe while driving, his looks were fucked and the whole thing would,be embarrassing enough to flee to the woods.

Entlawyer better have a really, really good security team. He is going to end up "hanging himself."

I smell JIDF in this post.

Shill pls go.

That reminds me... Enty revealed that he thought George Papadopoulos or his fiance are going to end up dead soon. he said that back in January so nothing has come of it yet, but it's got to be Clinton Foundation related. wonder if Georgie has gotten nervous and is spilling the beans. future arkancide incoming

Attached: George Soduku.jpg (738x331, 38K)

Not sure we can keep this alive in this shillstorm, but bump.

Let's try

It's clear that Assange isn't what we think he is.
But I don't know if he has friendly links to Soros.
He might have been undercover from the start.

steemit.com/wikileaks/@steemtruth/wikileaks-and-assange-hero-or-dis-info-agent-part-4

Refer back to the photo showing similarties between John Trump and Assange.
Also dig on 'The Family' out of Australia and make connections to Near from Death Note.
If I could post more than one image per post I'd show what I mean.

Attached: 2dfnjp.jpg (300x432, 57K)

If we get too deep this thread will be deleted or moved to Jow Forums.
Best to keep your ideas to yourselves.

The pedo revelations gives 'eat fresh' a whole new meaning.

Can we consider the reasoning for Wikileaks to have a hype guy at all....besides to do news reports....funded by George soros

>Georgie has gotten nervous and is spilling the beans
This is the problem with you Qtards. You believe so much unsourced horse shit that you lose track of what has actually, verifiably happened. It is ironic that in your quest to know more than the rest of us, you end up knowing less and are therefore not in possession of really damaging knowledge as you read Hollywood gossip blogs like a bored housewife.

I'll try to help you out. Again.

Pap does not have any beans to spill. Obviously. He is a patsy. Obviously. We know Halper and Mifsud (both CIA/MI6 connected) reached out to him out of nowhere, offering to basically help with his career. He said "yes" because who can blame him? Then Halper and Mifsud talk to him about Russians in between telling him they want to pay him to write a paper on energy or whatever. He's like "lol wtf i dunno about the russians man sounds scary" and is probably impressed by the "inside knowledge" of these older, more connected men. Enter the Mueller probe and Pap is now answering questions for aggressive FBI investigators. He got a date wrong on a day he met Mifsud and - BAM - you just lied to the FBI, son. Pap says "oh fuck don't ruin my life". So the Mueller thugs tell him "admit to a count of lying and shut the fuck up, don't talk to the media AT ALL and you'll be okay". And this 30 year old who only ever wanted to advance his career knows when he's beaten. But now we know that Halper was put up to it by the FBI which exposes the criminal set up and the false (illegal) premise of the Russia collusion narrative.

There's wisdom and insight out there. You're not going to get it from celeb gossip blogs. A lot of the shit you think you know is bullshit, my friend.

Really? Because in another post I referred to the Protocols of Zion and the use of accusations of antisemitism to shut down debate?

You're not good at this. And the reason you're not good is because you're an idiot.

Hollywood forever.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 12.28.17 AM.png (267x547, 187K)

This guy gets it. This shit is fun and intriguing, but it's f'n bullshit till I see people hanging at the gallows. Then I can go "you we're right". Everyone is so ready to believe all this cryptic bullshit we have been hearing for years, where's the proofs?

>Shill samefags with memeflag + VPN.
Fuck off shills, we know you hate it when anyone turns on the lights.

Quit being queefs and ride the news biscuits

Attached: A49439D5-CE25-4380-A061-0AB0BC2F5167.png (750x1334, 268K)

Bet you draw swastikas on the side of your own temple too, Mordechai. Give it up - we know.

Holy shit, the one day I skip lurking there and juicy shit is dropped. I got some stuff I’ve saved over the past few months if anyone is interested,

The shit Jared Fogel made was horrendous. He needs to be killed after he squeals.

LOL. If any of this shit were actually true, a lot of famous people would be in prison right now, not just C-list "literally whos" like the cult girl. According to the conspiracy narratives, these "A-listers" are literally running around murdering people even though the authorities already have troves of "evidence" against them. I'm not sure if you know how things work in real-life, but in real-life, that's not how investigators and supposed suspects behave.

Show us what you've got, we're trying to get a feel for this site.

I don't take this stuff as the absolute truth. What this site does is get my attention. I say okay, this matches up with some of the weird stuff that's been going on lately. So now I wait and see if anything comes of this pedo shit. That's it. It's nothing to rant about endlessly.

I already dealt with that exact post above.

Almost as if you guys have a script you're following. Hard to know if you're a dumbass babyboomer who has replaced Bill O'Reilly with Q or a troublemaking shill pushing this nonsense on Jow Forums.

he's always been a bit too kosher for me

Attached: assange911.jpg (850x400, 74K)

Assange has been accused of being a tool of just about every intelligence agency on the planet at one time or another. It will not come as a huge shock if one of those accusations turns out to be true. It does not falsify anything that has leaked on the site. He could easily be a limited hangout operation of a previous administration's CIA. We will probably never know the whole truth about the guy.

If you are sincere - and I increasingly doubt that you are - then you are the kind of uninformed antisemite that the media uses to make discussion of the factual basis (or lack thereof) of the Holocaust impossible. Last comment to you from me. Enjoy having the last word.

very significant day at cdan. pretty crazy the enty followed thru.

I'm not sure if you literally know how money works, and how literally easily people are put in power or removed. Literally.

>he thinks I gonna read this wall of boomer text

What is reasonable doubt, for 500, Alex

Well aren't you adorable. If you are not a shill, your level of naiveté is staggering. The elite do not go to prison.

Georgy likes bimbo shiksas?
who woulda guessed

trump is the good guy in this blind. bery confusing

We need to make film great again we need more conservative film makers

Do you really think Jeff Sessions would allow all of this to continue with no action taken?

>scooping off Jow Forums
lol

lmao Tom Brady apparently was fucking Jessica Simpson while he was with Moynahan i think

Attached: dwdw.png (581x632, 68K)

Not really, he traded sex for a favor

Alexis Arquette when back to presenting himself as a man in the last couple years of his life.

Somebody "in the know" wouldn't have missed that. I call bullshit.

Please Ira, don't go! You won't get your check from the Weinstein shell corp in the Caymans!

Someone show me anything CDAN has posted with names that has not turned out to be 100% accurate. I will be waiting.

Soros has only fucked 100 blonde women, lol what a fucking lightweight. Too busy watching anime to fuck real women.

We got a Dan Schneider related drop fresh out the oven

Attached: Dan The Man.jpg (738x441, 82K)

>CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.

>CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.

damn...I guess he's part of it then

I don't even believe that Soros would have a thing for Pam Anderson.

1) She's too old
2) She's not a real blonde
3) She's Jewish
4) She doesn't have that eye thing

Doesn't seem like his type

Avicii was suicided in Qatar

Attached: 340D4F1F-307D-4DCE-884F-7AB33A4F2B16.jpg (1164x370, 76K)

since youre just a spamming shill now 2 can play
he said they would brand the pubic areas of girls and blackmail them with naked pictures to make sure they don't leave the cult in June of 2017... that's really really fucking specific for a story that wouldn't be revealed until four months later

Amanda Bynes on Dan Schneider

Attached: 09905FC8-6D82-458A-BD02-6D88F10342EF.jpg (1180x562, 188K)

Look, I'm trying to be nice to you here but...

...when you say "drop" you sound like a total idiot who is pathetically LARPing as an IC guy. It's like you're broadcasting the psychological weaknesses that allowed this disinfo to get in to your head in the first place.

Your admittedly-fiction blog doesn't do drops.
Q doesn't do drops.
Assange and Wikileaks do drops.
>or at least have done them

>dealt with

All you dealt were a bunch of queefs

You’re discouraging discussion of a source that has information predating happenings

Attached: 8FB542AF-A35E-4FFF-8DA5-00F8F259DAC2.jpg (500x493, 67K)

If it isn't true, then why does Ent Lawyer have to hide his identity? Weekly World News has been publishing horseshit rumors for 50 years and they all happily stick their name on the bylines.