Open up

Let's stop the larping for a minute. Tell me how you really feel. Tell me your political views, or just anything related.

Attached: 1452188158621.png (600x579, 218K)

Fuck off and go back to Jow Forums

Alright, that's enough reality for me. Good talking to you.

ive been high 24/7 for the past two weeks and i am repressing the urge to kill myself and pretend i can quit smoking whenever i want

Attached: HITLER-HAF.jpg (1024x713, 332K)

Take that feeling of the high and try to channel it into something, maybe not productive, but anything, like video games, or books. Anything you could think that you like. And if you don't like anything, go for long walks around where you live. Farther than you would normally go, as for as you can.

I never stopped loving my ex

i do things while high like running through woods, reading, or socializing and i work 50 hours a week.
The problem is I just cant put down the dab pen. Ive started nofapping so Ill quit after this weekend.

Nothing to live for except blab on about the gospel. I need a blessing I'm not motivated for anything no one cares about me no interest in me

Hang both parties.
Hang israel
Hang saudis
Hand eu
Hang nato
Be friends with russia

Attached: 1529554928758.png (473x299, 99K)

REED SEEJ

Attached: SIEGE3.jpg (750x597, 100K)

/thread

Attached: 1517246390694.jpg (1262x1295, 338K)

I have no family

It's just your ego

I feel like as long as no one is being hurt in anyway any adult should be able to do as they please. Everyone should be held accountable for their actions, and welfare should only be able to be received for one month at a time. Having children is not an excuse for the government to pay your way.

Stop the nofap. Put the energy and determination from getting high into getting off. Stick to a fap routine, and if it becomes dull do the things I suggested in my previous reply

i just want everyone to get along and enjoy their freedom, no matter their race or political party or whatever
but every day my hope for that future declines. perhaps it would be best for us all to separate into ethnostates. maybe that would make everybody happy and free

look at me look at me we are your family now
>frens and family on Jow Forums

Attached: pepe241.png (680x757, 44K)

Not tonight CIA nigger

Attached: DFCEE952-53AF-47D6-99C1-AC06055D75DA.jpg (959x552, 107K)

I want to watch anime, write a book, learn how to draw, and possibly make my own video game.
I want to raise a family.

Attached: 1418109206236.png (600x450, 414K)

im gay

I feel you man. I think that's what a lot of people think

Lets be realistic man
>Learn to draw (guessing you think career option)
>Make video game
>Write book
Pick two of three

>memeflag
sage

Can not give solid advice. What landed you here? is your family a bunch of assholes? if so good for you. Did you shut them out? Try repairing bridges. Do they hate you for political views/sexual orientation? Then you are better off without them. Other? Not sure man

I just chose a random flag. Don't know how its relevant considering this isn't a meme thread

>Pick two of three
I am for now, though no not as a career. It'd be nice if I could live off of patreon if I gotgud but not something I am planning on

Great for you man, but be careful, as those kinds of things can sink fast if you don't have a solid foundation.

Lived with my sister until 18, dad died when I was 15, mum left when I was 10. Sister and brother are in different parts. Just everyone for themselves, ya know

Try to reconnect. It would probably be nice to get back in touch with your remaining family.

I just come here to shitpost and laugh at retards like you

Attached: image.jpg (640x669, 231K)

I used to be a blue dog liberal, than a red tory. Nowadays I've learned so much esoteric shit about politics I'm not even sure what to label myself anymore. I just want to be able to afford to raise a family, I don't want whites to die, I'm unusually supportive of mental health causes, and I swear to god people who think the purpose of Canada is to cuck ourselves for the sake of the rest of the world should be shot on sight.

>Tell me how you really feel.
I'm struggling but pretty happy.