What does Jow Forums think of gay/trans people who are pro-white and want a white ethnostate and to expel the jews...

What does Jow Forums think of gay/trans people who are pro-white and want a white ethnostate and to expel the jews? Asking because I'm transgender and this describes me.

Attached: 14305207805046.png (548x730, 744K)

dont you fucking DARE insult anzu you piece of shit

she's a real girl!

Attached: wompy womp.webm (394x512, 580K)

you get the rope too.

>trans
Gas yourself
t. bi White nationalist dude

You have a mental disease that should be cured, or your life cut short so you can't spread your degeneracy. We don't need faggot allies.

Why the fuck have these fucking shill threads about trannies increased? This must be Reiko and the Gay Kikes doing

Wtf I hate jews now

Cut your dick off Reiko you know you want to you sick fuck.

Attached: 1519241634729.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Anzu is pure you degenerate

> wants to gas Jews

Ashkenazi Jews are White. You want to gas literal fellow Whites.

Pic very related.

Attached: 0B7EC0A6-4D6C-488F-B850-E01D083665C7.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

I will have a better idea once the corrupt medical establishment is swept away. I would like to know more about changes in our environment and exposure to synthetic hormones as a cause for some of this. At the moment it’s one big con

>jews are white

ahahah

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1386727519127.png (526x700, 354K)

I must fuck that roach

Wait a second ... That's a trans ? I've wanked to a trap for like a fucking year without even knowing it ?

Attached: Sponge 3.jpg (800x800, 427K)

>Ashkenazi Jews are White.

Is this the newest Alt-Right talking point, Shlomo? :^)

Attached: f7fd8de3f5bf16d3ec0222861de5399f5230103e9f65eab7754442c816f84c8c.png (1024x823, 911K)

I think they should be purified by holy flames

They need to die.

>Southern Europeans are White
lolol

She's not a trap.

Attached: 1522621810480.png (1146x454, 120K)

This LEAVE HER ALONE OP

Attached: anzu_ayy.jpg (720x960, 75K)

If there was a cure for your condition that would let you feel normal as your actual gender, would you want the cure?

If no, you are a liability at best because you're crazy and you probably want to promote your illness.

If yes, I would respect your pronouns and such as long as you show me respect as well. That's civility and a measured attitude. I Want to reduce your discomfort and my own, so long as our comfort doesn't create a bigger problem

Attached: 1530744420872.jpg (720x720, 62K)

Kill yourself you filthy faggot.

No fucking way.

It's a shop. ANZU is fucking perfection. I'd kill everyone in this fucking thread to wife her.

great

Is this pic real? If so, damn anzu's got a nice butt.

Attached: 1527874972122.jpg (960x960, 699K)

>She

Attached: 1525994793020.png (899x897, 966K)

show yourself and i will judge whether your boipucci is smashable

He's mentally ill.

wtf? i love anzu now
too bad she's a rice cooker

more anzu dammit!

why is the butt-crack blue?

Keep in in your own house (no rainbow pride parade shit stuff) and stay away from starting a family (traditional unit is so important). For bonus points, accept its a benign disorder and take welfare payments. No issues if thats cool.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Is that jordan peterson?

Addition: if we get a population shortage, we dont have time for gay stuff. Put in your part and raise a traditional family even if your orientation doesnt fit.

Attached: 1206814594735.jpg (600x450, 184K)

useful idiots that get the rope when their usefulness runs out

Attached: kill.png (751x418, 278K)

You can't be pro-whute because you're a degenrate. If you were pro-white, you would make more whites. Kys faggot

*Juden Peterstein

Attached: jpt5.jpg (2048x1365, 368K)

Neat, i love him even more now.

>her
i bet next you'll say jews are white

Attached: 1508972151196.png (294x442, 273K)

this cant be anzu. he is too pure for that

>snap
added to my trap collection.

Attached: 1480534079521.jpg (1280x1600, 335K)

I am trans, as well as many other things that in general the "alt-right" disagree with. What I have found over the years is that as long as you don't parade around shoving it down peoples' throats, nobody really cares. Even the people who adamantly trash talk us, when they get to know someone like me, they come around. They just have a preconceived idea of what trans people are like based on what they are used to seeing, and what they are used to seeing is the type that are obnoxious and need to make it known to the world that being trans is the only valuable part of their identity. Have you noticed that about a lot of trans people, or vegans? They cannot hold a conversation about any other thing, they are so fixated on this one little piece of their identity.

Once they realize that those sort of people are not what being trans is about, they will be more accepting 9 times out of 10. Hell, if you are stealth, you could live life without any of them ever knowing if you want with the exception of your partner(s).

I wish so much there was a cure. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would choose this life unless they do not in fact have dysphoria, and are just trying to push society's buttons and be an edgelord snowflake. I can't say the same for gay men though. I would honestly think that straight men would want to take a "cure" for being straight because of how god awful women have become in our society. I can't imagine spending my life with a modern woman, the idea of even a conservative, old-school type of woman is hard enough to imagine. They are walking emotion time-bombs, they get so wrapped up in gossip and drama, their priorities are a mess. No thank you. I'd rather hire one to birth a kid and have a nice husband.

I personally think we should be accepting of all white people, except the race traitors. Hatred against other groups like gays and trannies is just divide and conquer strategy from the kikes to keep us from uniting. We need to all stand together and realize that things like sexuality and political positions don't matter, the non-whites are the number 1 threat to us all and must be dealt with. And that's what they are scared of.