You boys are a disgrace to the hat

If you are unwilling to defend yourselves then you are unfit to wear one of these.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (1500x1146, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiWxGrXsN0w
is2.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a fake MAGA hat

Wore one all day for the first time. Exclusively around Hispanics and not a single problem. They were pretty castizo though. (1st gen miami cuban republicans desu)

Nah it's even better to not fight back and just throw up the cell phone and record the whole thing

Ruin their lives financially, far worse than a punch. They will go to jail and never work again.

Jesus Christ user.

Attached: clint cant.gif (240x228, 858K)

My cousin shot a nigger burglar once. The little walking turd man didn't die and sued him, and stole his house.
It's atrocious.
Make sure they're dead before you dial.

youtube.com/watch?v=BiWxGrXsN0w

i got you guys

that's the video of the tolerant leftist

May you never sire sons

Attached: shotgunjesus.jpg (400x303, 30K)

I think so too, unless it's the retired golf version, which for some reason is available only in white not red on shop.djt.com

Correct.

Attached: arson.jpg (500x835, 128K)

I just bought three MAGA hats in the past month. Wearing them to my local July 30th anti-Trump protest was hilarious, the butt hurt I could see on people's faces was pure gold.

What brand is your hand bag?

>defend yourself against a guy who claimed to have a gun on him, and proceeded to throw a drink at a minor.
Armed robbery and assault on a minor. His life is over, OP.

Wouldn't you like to know

Attached: IMG_1410.jpg (500x333, 41K)

what the fuck does this mean
oh you mean I should fight like a monkey like they do

Attached: oyeah.gif (240x279, 759K)

i finally bought mine bro. today with 20% off discount! i'm a mexican and grew up in the most democratic district in the entire US. i'm still afraid to wear it outside but we'll see what happens when i finally get it. i also work in high tech engineering with some libs so we'll see if i wear it to work.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1248x459, 71K)

no one is going to care because you get the minority discount

Anyone have the full quality version of this I didn't get a chance to go over it and read it.

is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1530769704402m.jpg

Look at this faggot looking for head pats.
Trump is a joke and so are you.

Attached: 1530351304416.png (540x482, 190K)

Le based minority meme

Already have one on the way

I know how to play the game, one punch is nothing compared to the damage you can do by ruining their reputation

Stay mad

Attached: kek.jpg (800x475, 55K)

I was at cafeteria with my girlfriend and we both wear MAGA hats and on this particular day it felt like just like any other and this black kid walks up to us and he just straight up smacks me across the cheek and shouts "goteeeeem" and my girlfriend is like "wtf" so we reported it to the administrator and got thrown out of school for the day. Violence is never the answer and we should never use violence as a means of expressing ourselves. This is why Im convinced Trump will win 2020, the left doesn't know how to articulate themselves and they opt to use violence instead of words.

Mad about what?

Attached: 1530622407147.jpg (262x206, 9K)

Your life

Attached: DeOwhxDV0AA7jBQ.jpg (500x501, 59K)

they're just kids, faggot, they shouldn't have to defend themselves against 30 year old spic bullies

If that's true then you're a fucking pussy.

nice try globalist shill, fuck off back to whatever shit hole you came from

if you're talking about that hat snatching incident at whataburger, reminder that they were like 16 year old kids getting harassed by some 30 year old. He's been fired from his job etc etc.

If you wear a MAGA hat you should be prepared to record anyone who confronts you and show absolute civility and passively goad them into doing something stupid that can then be used to destroy their entire lives as well as discredit the left over social media.
If you act like an easily baited nigger and fight them nobody gives a fuck, seriously and you'll probably be arrested.

Attached: 1448216270254.jpg (1252x1600, 432K)

2edgy5me
XD
You're ebic troll bro.

Attached: 1530537072049.jpg (900x1200, 262K)

Attached: 1530537240757.jpg (600x1066, 108K)

this is solid advice
I'm glad when I got assaulted there were multiple witnesses and we took care of it easy pz
but for future reference, I will be walking around with a body camera from now to keep me and my ex girlfriend safe.

Attached: 1530537560201.jpg (534x960, 54K)

This is why we lift boys.
This is why we learn to fight.
This is why we NEVER leave the house unarmed.
This is why we never go out dressed like an episode of "The Big Bang Theory"
>claimed to have a gun
Is there another video I haven't seen?
If he did make such a claim, thats an even better reason to do something.

Attached: 1530537738924.jpg (1172x1182, 180K)

I wore one to a bar tonight. A bunch of guys kept coming up to me asking if my hat was real (I told them it was made in America) and that it was making people uncomfortable, and I said I don't care about being lectured to and fuck off. Eventually someone snatches it off my head and runs off, and long story short they all went into the bathroom and threw it in the toilet. I learned this from my friend, who straight up went in the bathroom, grabbed the hat and slapped it on the guys head and said YOU'RE A PISS HEAD. Pretty funny but unfortunate it had to escalate. MAGA

Attached: 1526618502068.jpg (785x500, 170K)

Men who are unwilling to fight don't deserve to live.

Attached: Hobbes war.png (300x316, 99K)

most people don't sperg out at the sight of a maga hat.
I wouldn't recommend getting into a fight in the odd chance that it happens, but you should definitely record it.

cPfjhlsV absolutely SEETHING

Attached: 1498988689852.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I mostly wear mine to rallies and political events, I figure wearing it around coworkers and to restaurants is just asking for problems and bad service.

Attached: 1530462284407.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

People wouldn't buy them if handicapped people like yourself wouldn't chimp out at them in public and ruin their own lives.

The hat is basically a retard magnet for 25 dollars.

>too much of a pussy to actually defend himself on front of his own woman
>"fuck off shill"
Have fun raising your wife's son, cuck.

the shareblue shills are working over time haha
they're mad that the G-d emperor is about to BTFO iran soon and lay the foundation for our allies in the region to expand and rebuild the third temple. We MAGA no matter the cost, awoooooooooooooooooooooo.

I don't chimp out at people wearing a stupid hat.
I just like making fun of them for supporting a politician. Same goes for Hilltards.

Attached: 1530227810034.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

oh I'm sure half of the internet is going after his ass
being streetwise isn't the end-all of being alpha and it sure isn't the end all of living

Attached: 1433885675628.jpg (400x390, 46K)

>I know how to play the game, one punch is nothing compared to the damage you can do by ruining their reputation

Perfers to look like an utterly defensless cuck in front of his wife and friends instead of just protecting yourself.

You must be alt right. It can be no other way!

We lost this round. Every White man who watched this video suffered a dip in testosterone levels. Every vagina watching got a little dryer for white cock and a little wetter for Pedro's beaner burrrito.

Look at this dude and his 1992 memes lmao

>men who fight like niggers instead of like Jews deserve to die
FTFY

Attached: 1513167091690.jpg (744x960, 60K)

I'm not the one getting punched.

These are teenage boys being attacked by a 30 year old beaner who looks like a terrorist.

It's hard to ask for better optics than that, it's a huge win for us.

LOL delusional

Attached: MAGA.webm (720x404, 739K)

T H R E E
H
E
E
Young men who have been mollycoddled their whole lives. Its about time some of us (young and old) started acting like men.

>Im too smart to stand for anything
>look at me, Im the enlightened centrist who stands for nothing

>guize?
>g-guize?

Youre too dull minded to understand why a MAGA hat causing infinite assravaging by the left is a great thing.

The teenage boys did the sensible thing in not taking on a thirty year old man who's twice their weight. I'm talking about you, faggot. If you would rather pull out a camera instead of using your primordial instincts then your not doing yourself any favors. What if instead of simply throwing soda in your face he produces a knife? Are you going to bust out a camera then?

Have you ever been in a knife fight user?
That sounds like the kind of thing most people want to avoid.

Have you met any other based mexicans user or is it just you where you're from?

I stand for plenty.
I'm just not going to stand for a bunch of shit I don't believe in just to fit in.
Why would I adopt 45% of the beliefs of an ideology just because I agree with 55% of the beliefs of said ideology?
Band wagon rider detected.
Shoot yourself pleb.

Attached: 1447628753902.jpg (529x399, 25K)

I wear it proudly here on the farm in northern scotland. those sheep don't sare say shit to me.

Attached: 2345876.jpg (259x194, 4K)

No, I thank the lord I was never put in that situation, but what I am trying to say is that there are appropriate times to use violence instead of just pulling out cameras and let daddy gubbinit take care of you.

So he punked you right in front of your girl and the whole school and was rewarded with a day off. They win again.
>violence never solved anything
Understand this and the world will stat to make a lot more sense. The threat of violence is the very basis of society.

Atta boy user. Perfectly played. What did piss head do?

Attached: 1 (you).jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

I'm black, and I wear my Trump hat almost everyday. I walk around hoping and praying for someone to say anything. I don't care what race they're from.

Only comments I ever get are "I like your hat man"

it's pretty much just myself, my mom and sister, my pastor and his wife. another lady from my mom's church and i guess that's all.

my entire family is against him. i wonder if they'll ever get tired of losing top kek

Not even for a reach around? Sorry, baaaahd joke. But seriously, you should teach them the Roman salute just for kicks.

If I fought back he would have just gotten his friends and jumped me after school. I'm not going to spend the rest of my high school years fearing for my life, and besides I have the administrators on my side.

>top kek

>muh nazi salute!
>thinks it's funny
I know the term "bad optics" seems like a troll but in all honesty the moment you do shit like that you automatically eject yourself from the MAGA movement. If you want to purity spiral and 14/88, go join atom waffen. You fucking glow in the darks are so pathetic.

Your stunted sense of honor is a weakness that will be used against you.

Those boys did the right thing. Stay calm, stay reasonable, record, and report. This maximizes the positive consequences for them, and for us.

because you get a minority discount
because of your "oppression"

Cool story shill

See boys, even the nigger understands why you wear the hat. Don't make me lose faith in our status as the superior race.

Attached: 1506003588477.png (106x30, 2K)

Those kids were like 13-16 tops. That asshole was just bullying children. Brown manlet leftist with a chip on his shoulder. I'm so glad he did it though and that was all recorded.

Typical spic thinks it can appeal to the master race by betraying it's own. You're a loser and a coward spic. If you really wanted to do good, you'd kill yourself to make the world a better place.

have some respect for someone that shares the same views as you. You piece of fucking garbage.

dude, FUCK OFF
he's one of the good ones and you're fucking alienating them

It's definitely a generational thing. I'm genX, if a random motherfucker grabbed a hat off my head or got hyper aggressive, it's on like a switch. Everything turns read and the fur flies. I don't think millennials have that reaction and at first I liked that, but it's caused such a generation of hurt feelers and crying.

Kill yourself.
You'd rather side with a spic than a gay, white person I'd bet.

Attached: 1433857552379.jpg (214x236, 7K)

he's already an alien

sure thing, tuff guy

Well then you don't know millennials. Some faggot ever did that shit he'd be beaten within an inch of his life. Gen X's are just like boomers, they talk tough all the time until you're kicking their faggot shit in

It's both a retard magnet and a retard symbol. Gotta love you sleepy sheepies

Instragram DELETED
Twitter DELETED
Snapchat NOT DELETED

Attached: Capture.jpg (603x456, 42K)

This desu

It feels cucked but it will ruin them far more than a punch will sad to say

Kino Jiminiez is a dead man walking
MIGAPEDES ASSEMBLE!!!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Buzzword ,cliche',catchphrase. No wonder you dont have any friends willing to stand by you when the chips are down. The motto is Make America Great Again not Fellate America Great Again.

Wore mine all around SF today for independence day. Lot's of dirty looks and a couple offhand comments but no one directly confronted me except a gay waiter where I was eating in the Castro. Just asked me why i was wearing it and that Trump doesn't have a good reputation around here.

Attached: 1447875965538.gif (200x106, 1.14M)

You can spam this board day and night with your d&c shilling tactics but it won't do you any good. We will secure 2020 and usher in a GOLDEN ERA for the U.S and her allies. As for traitors like you, well....you are fucked, plain and simple.

What did I say?

i was afeared for my life your honor if they knocked me out or down they might have gotten my pistol and having already committed a violent felony by hitting me it stands to reason they would go on to abuse control of my weapon the same way, ergo, i got that nigger a bag of skittles to match his new hat

Don't listen to the stormfags on here. Thanks for supporting the President.