What do you think of this sanctimonious asshole?

This guy seems to think him and his (((dark web))) elites need to run the right.

Attached: libtard.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-H-cWXr-n5I
youtube.com/watch?v=9osjKN5VWfM
youtube.com/watch?v=9ys2ihv_wSs&t=37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1503365942632.jpg (800x800, 111K)

More like the DORK web lmao

Wtf is wrong with his skin

I cant figure out why he all the sudden has a voice

youtube.com/watch?v=-H-cWXr-n5I

He's a kike. Don't trust the jews.

The dark web is just a bunch of liberals trying to cash in on the right because the left has already been whored out. These guys dont even try to hide that its just a cash grab for them.

this

The Eternal Jew

His concentrated evil and Jewishness manifests in the form of warts.

This.

l0des jew cousin?

What does ClassicGameReviews have to do with politics?

literally who?

>ClassicGameReviews
wtf are you talking about?

Bret Weinstein .... I think

I like him. The obvious challenge for the IDW is to set up a portal, forum or other interactive platform with high quality regular content and minimum sewage that would provide an alternative to here and reddit. Otherwise, they're just people filming stuff in real life and putting it on the web (broadcast 2.0). Much of what they talk about and appear open to talking about is interesting. They're obviously never going to be the darkest thing on the web, that's just a playful bit of mockery. If it's all psyops I'll get bored quickly.

Attached: 1478711799274.jpg (450x548, 55K)

because he runs Theil's investments and his brother Bret stood up to SJWs and made the news.

he has a lot of decent content, but as he is a kike, be careful, obviously

they'll never admit its 90% their fucking fault. admitting fault is only a european trait

Jewish nepotism as usual. He's the brother of the leftist kike who got famous for being attacked by his brown leftist pets at Evergreen State. So naturally, since he's his Jewish, his brother, and also an intellectual of some kind, he now gets a platform and we're told he's important for reasons.

No Josh weinstein

who is the shitty firm that was paid to atroturf the ZionYoutubeKnight on here ?

what's wrong with his face

How about admitting the losses of others? I think if some leading intellectuals can agree to include the victims of the firebombings of Dresden and Hamburg under the umbrella of the rearview of the holocaust, it could go a long way towards doing what one of the IDW's stated principles appears to be: healing divisions to prevent another tragic loss of life. The victims of the phosphorous campaigns were burned alive in place. The term holocaust is Greek for burned offering. Term Shoah can remain exclusive to the Jewish people. This is the kind of outside of the envelope thinking I would like to see them dare to air. If the firebombing victims are included, people would be far less likely to outright deny the holocaust, and anyone who still did would be not worth listening to, because they would be forsaking the multilateral loss of innocent lives.

the shoah is not 6 milion people. that figure got memed during the first ar in the NYT for fucks sake. the entire fucking thing is a meme. the kike population census fucking GOT HIGHER after VE day you nigger

the crematoriums needed to completely burn a body at the rate of one per burner per fifteen minutes to make the bodies disappear, and EVERY death camp appeared behind the iron curtain

go DIE you kike

I've heard all that. It's not a solution to the impasse though - to the dangerous welling of unresolution. I prefer to think of solutions. HLI user style

Attached: 1475485075116.jpg (500x628, 48K)

Dave Rubin seems to be the nexus for this. Entry level basic bitch jewery where apparently you can get millions of views for sitting there jerking each other off about how much you both think free speech is important.

the "intellectual dark web" is the dorkiest shit I've ever heard.

>the right.
they are liberals who abandoned ship after the left gone too far and started to attack Israel

about the left eating itself he's absolutely right.
youtube.com/watch?v=9osjKN5VWfM

Overcomplicated intelligent-signalling tweets

>This guy seems to think him and his elites need to run the right.
typical shlomo, fuck him

Attached: 1530722371241.jpg (1117x1217, 214K)

This
But if you are not please with the right and associate with the left more. Then him and his friends got some good ideas. Their idea of the left is way better then what it currently is, bunch of commies

>jews realizing that the tables have turned on them

precisely

Does he have semen dripping all over his face?

Leftist jew attempting to control and subvert the right's intellectuals.

There is no such thing as white, Peterson says that and he's right. Way too fuzzy. Besides, Jewish genetics are actually far more Caucasian (originating from the Caucasus, YDNA haplogroup J) than western hunter gatherers (western europeans, haplogroups R1b and I).

these people are alien insects, nigjew please

Attached: 1530726372393.jpg (892x984, 258K)

Are these the kind of "intellectuals" that the fascists purged back in the day. They were probably just as useful then as they are now.

Oh look long since debunked bullshit

Here's another topic I'd like to see them discuss. Peterson's expertise covers psychometrics, and the Big 5 are perched atop this very controversial shopping list.

Attached: cambridge_big5.jpg (675x619, 124K)

are you serious kike ? the hoLOLcaust or wholesalecost or holocoaster has been debunked , not the other way around, go to your mohel please

This is the man who invented the 4 sided political compass everyone posts on here all the time.

Wait this isn't Bret shaved?

After that, the MK Ultra stuff. Surely this is the type of daring material these intellectually curious people wouldn't shy away from discussing.

>what do you think of this sanctimonious asshole?
idk about this twat but watch this vid on his brother Bret: youtube.com/watch?v=9ys2ihv_wSs&t=37s

Attached: 1530616853187.jpg (600x597, 39K)

controlled opposition, he says nothing of substance and is owned by soros