No freedom for you goy

No freedom for you goy.

Attached: L9dWyEOL_7bDByqTa3t5puSSyfen26w9pEcr1yM_u8Q.jpg (560x767, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKka35G-txg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vox

Attached: capten ECH.jpg (381x301, 24K)

Dylan Matthews is the most sóyed writer you could ever read. He takes leftist equality very LITERALLY.

>So I was selfishly, deeply gratified to have made at least one choice in my life that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt was the right one. I went through a week of serious pain and a mild recovery thereafter, and as a result, someone got off dialysis and gets to enjoy another nine, 10, maybe more years of life. My recipient and I recently opened up an email dialogue, and it just means the world to me — to both of us.

Attached: file.png (997x754, 622K)

Attached: vox-telling-white-people-theyll-be-outnumbered-makes-them-hate-welfare-more.jpg (926x1024, 88K)

>Vox

Attached: TheManiac.jpg (458x319, 14K)

Jesus Christ. Everytime I think it can't get worse, something like this gets posted.

Attached: soyboy-faggot-wil-wheaton-glitterbitch.jpg (904x960, 55K)

>#3- America would have a better system of government if we'd stuck with Britain

Attached: kek.jpg (800x800, 134K)

Did Vox take the monarchy pill?

Attached: cuck thinking.png (598x756, 46K)

Attached: cuck thinking 2.png (608x891, 403K)

How do I sage an entire website

TAXATION IS THEFT

He shared a kidney with a stranger, so now he wants you to share your country with strangers...

Do you think he would like to start a monarchy now with King Donald Trump, to be succeeded by Prince Donald Trump Jr?

youtube.com/watch?v=zKka35G-txg

Firstly, Cromwell.

Secondly we replaced the upper house with far more representatives than we could ever need. And all it does is muck up the works with bureaucracy and keep elected welfare queens around.

This is what xenophilia is, extreme preference for the other, even at great personal cost

>oldest democracy in the world
>i-it's going to collapse any day, goyim

What's the oldest democracy? Jezz you are dumb.

>oldest democracy in the world
Interestingly enough that's actually Iceland's Althing. Although it was shut down for a little (1800-1844).

It's amazing how leftists hate freedom so much

>leads to much less gridlock
The framers made the government the way it is so there would be MORE gridlock. They didn't want an efficient government. Otherwise they would be much more efficient at fucking over the people.

Britain was a democracy. You just fantasise about monarchy, the monarch had the same status as the one we've got now. The House of Commons ruled.
You are so easy. Anything that strikes your ego you swallow.
You weren't allowed to vote in the democracy but that evidently was for good reason.

We are, monarcuck
>When the Icelanders submitted to the authority of the Norwegian king under the terms of the "Old Covenant" (Gamli sáttmáli) in 1262, the function of Althing changed. The organization of the commonwealth came to an end and the rule of the country by goðar ceased. Executive power now rested with the king and his officials, the Royal Commissioners (hirðstjórar) and District Commissioners (sýslumenn). As before, the Lögrétta, now comprising 36 members, continued to be its principal institution and shared formal legislative power with the king. Laws adopted by the Lögrétta were subject to royal assent and, conversely, if the king initiated legislation, Althing had to give its consent. The Lawspeaker was replaced by two legal administrators, called lögmenn.
>Towards the end of the 14th century, royal succession brought both Norway and Iceland under the control of the Danish monarchy. With the introduction of absolute monarchy in Denmark, the Icelanders relinquished their autonomy to the Crown, including the right to initiate and consent to legislation. After that, the Althing served almost exclusively as a court of law until the year 1800.[7]
Doesn't count

I mean. They aren't wrong.

>gridlock leads to dictatorship

I...what?

Attached: 2260473_1.jpg (630x630, 42K)

This. Literal garbage legislation passes through with ease in parliamentary governments. The current state of the UK is a perfect example of everything wrong with this system.

>Doesn't count
>Confederating with your philial brethren doesn't count as true democracy.

So are you not a true Democracy because you allowed Texas to join and run a state government? Is Switzerland not a true Democracy because they're a confederation of dependent states?

It's Reeing about the existence of the executive and the fact someone they don't like is in charge.

lmao the left can no longer hide that they hate America, can they?

wow mom, three reasons the revolution was a mistake!

Attached: ok.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>early abolition
Already a fucking huge assumption right there, whole reason England dropped it so quickly is with the South gone they didn’t really have any major slaveowner terrortories left

he should have specified that the recipient had to be an LGTBQesr4t+whatever minority for maximum signaling

This too, I can’t really consider England a Monarchy when they executed their monarch for treason and make their Monarchs wait next to the execution order to remind them that they are powerless

West Indies had a fuck tonne of slaves.

These people are miserable, and they want other people to be miserable, too.

Mike Enoch has been mentioning this a lot recently.

traitorous af

Yeah, I'd love to be censored for being more right-wing than Jeb Bush, and have no right to self-defense, and be required to offer by daughter to Abdul to "help his sexual emergency".

Attached: comic Muslim terrorism in the UK.png (1000x1413, 534K)

You missed the
> Icelanders relinquished their autonomy to the Crown, including the right to initiate and consent to legislation. After that, the Althing served almost exclusively as a court of law until the year 1800.[7]
bit

more like xenomania

the first and i hope the only time i will ever agree with an american news outlet

Holy fuck its virtue signalling on steroids, this guy should be in a mental health ward.

I am glad to be free from you fucks because at least this monkey isn't my "mayor"

Attached: magid mayor nigger.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Half of the """""journalism""""" I see these days are low effort inflammatory sophistry that edgy kids in high school would write.

San marino

>Vox
Get the fucking rope

Attached: 1511843205527.png (377x300, 92K)