Shit myself in Berlin airport earlier lads

shit myself in Berlin airport earlier lads.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

did your flight get delayed, ranshit?

Why?

Surely the Germans can pay for carpet. Are you savages?

please poo in loo.. or shit on shelf since youre in germany

t. American visiting Germany

Thought it was a fart

Berlin is like the Ohare of Europe.

Straighten it up you shitting phoneposter

>live in relatively small town in north holland with large black population
>be redpilled from young age
>move to "vibrant and diverse amsterdam" for college couple of years ago
>vacation in berlin in august
>expect the worst, nigs everywhere, remember all the Jow Forums horror stories
Turns out its the whitest looking major (western) european city i have been too. Also felt really safe, the turks and muslim looking dudes i saw were outside drinking pints of beer too. Was a nice vacation, insane number of antifa lefties though.

visiting from india?

Also i was surprised by how swarthy some ethnic germans in austria and the east of germany look. Im a yugo and i had no problem blending in with the locals in these countries.

>muh "redpilled" yugo
I love how you dogs think you're above niggers, whilst being exactly the same type of trash

Ive seen the kind of yugos your country has to offer. I'm sorry for your experiences with our worst trash. It seems like the worst people in my nation gravitate towards austria for some reason.

Slavs are the niggers of white people

That might be true. But being the nigger of white people is still leagues above being an actual nigger.

@177582374

Attached: 1528833134958.jpg (262x134, 10K)

"the worst of your people" ie role-playing as some sort of "based" faggot (yugo-affliction) has just been displayed by you in this very thread
who the fuck do you think you are, posting shit about "migrant-redpills" as a shit-migrant yourself, you're a dumbfuck with no self-awareness and should crawl back into the shithole your parents got shat out from
yugotrash is about as "slavic" as a turkroach rapebabby, meaning not really slavic at all unless it comes to role-playing

The construction of their new airport was a major fuckup and is delayed by years so that one is going out of business if the new one opens some day.

PRESS S TO SHART IN SOLIDARITY

Shit, you are really mean. I guess i'm not cut out for this board anymore. Cheer up a bit man, calling people names on the internet might feel good for a bit but long term incel rage can lead to depression and mental problems.

>sideways photo
Did the airport tip over? German engineering to blame.

hey monkey
you've already admitted to being a yugo outside of yugoland, so spin your stories all you want, but you are literal human garbage
seriously, imagine being you - a fucking worthless nothing whose mong parents managed to run away from literal shit into a country like the Netherlands, and still referring to yourself as a yugo after allegedly growing up there
on the one hand, this actually is preferable because there's nothing more sick than some non-ethnic fuck up pretending he's western
on the other, you should get kicked the fuck out and once you start kicking and screaming like every nigger who gets forced to go back to the shit he belongs, hopefully the woke westerner just puts a bullet into your receding yugomong hairline
have a nice day ;)