Russian robot tank did not worked

Network News
verkkouutiset.fi/venajan-hurja-robottitankki-onkin-taysi-floppi-simahti-17-kertaa-syyriassa/

Unmanned robotic vehicle operated by Russian AI which has no American parts (no Microsoft or Intel company involved) failed miserably in Syria.

There was 17 instances of "losing control" and the vehicle did whatever it wanted during those times.

It was not told to media what happened during those "black out" moments.

The robot is merely given instructions by remote control but it isnt wholly under control of people, because AI operates it in the basic level and the robot is simply told to go from place A to B or destroy some given target and the AI does what is sees best to accomplish the given command.
It is not remote controlled in the way a typical remote controlled toy car is being controlled.

Attached: robot tank.jpg (1118x629, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7uZfrdtpY0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
youtube.com/watch?v=VbKsFrU9_Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=84NiP-zxK18
youtube.com/watch?v=tgdgTUoIZJU
youtube.com/watch?v=GUeWu1Ar3rw
youtube.com/watch?v=djlot1_Eots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because russian technology is quantumski™ based. Meaning, it exist in between reality and fiction until you open the UPS packet and inevitable collapse the hype-waveform to the mediocre reality.

underrated post

>Because russian technology is quantumski™ based
I thought Quantum shit that doesn't work was a Chinese specialty

Russia best country in the world and best ally to maga. Learn your place!

Not surprised at all.

WHEN THE FUCK DID THE COMMIES MAKE AI DRIVEN TANKS????

LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW BEFORE THEY ADAPT

Attached: hfhjdf.jpg (480x360, 8K)

We tested the robot, it showed bad results, we published the results, admitted the mistakes to go forward and improve. whats the problem? No one died, no one tried to cover it. Field tests are for that purpose.

>no one knows what happens during those blackout states

the Russian robot uses its AI to make shitposts on a Hmong books on tape forum.

m8 that's how you learn. from your mistakes. you try and sometimes you fail and you learn and next time it will be better. have you ever tried anything?

does it run on vodka?

Yeah it's fine, definitely better than those walking haji supply drops.

Attached: hajisupply.jpg (1090x1300, 408K)

Shut up nigger

Day late and a Ruble short

Attached: black-knight-2.jpg (800x600, 335K)

>land based drones instead of aerial
this doesnt surprise me. fits with russian military doctrine. it'll be interesting to see what they do with it when the bugs are worked out

Are you somekind of bizarro vatnik? You make sense and have reasonable opinions. The fuck is this?

In return our litoral combat ship is pretty trash.

>and the vehicle did whatever it wanted during those times.
Did it want to remove kebab?

russianspurdo.jpg

I hope, Syria is full of kebab

/thread

биныc :DDDDD

Attached: 1520880866025.jpg (501x455, 34K)

yeah I agree this is /thread
People think this test sucks so much but they're comparing it to American military tech. Of course America makes better military tech. We spend literally 10x more than Russia on our military budget. Or about $550 Billion USD per year.

Sometimes it's kind of annoying that we act like the rich kid who's sandnigger daddy bought him a ferrari and he brags about it on the internet. You're just bragging about a kike run military complex that only gets so much money pumped into it because we need to protect muh israel. Our defense budget doubled since 9/11. We were pretty shit hot before then, still way better than everyone else. We didn't need to inflate the budget that much.

youtu.be/G7uZfrdtpY0

>Hmong

Attached: 1370721995447.jpg (604x454, 139K)

>There was 17 instances of "losing control" and the vehicle did whatever it wanted during those times.
>It was not told to media what happened during those "black out" moments.

Attached: 1496031269770.jpg (320x320, 12K)

So instead of remote control they went with "twitch plays tank"?. Retards

youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg

Never forget.

>operated by Russian AI
It's a remote-controlled drone, retard.

> Are you somekind of bizarro vatnik? You make sense and have reasonable opinions. The fuck is this?

Yeah really weird. This sort of shit has become mighty fashionable of late.

> In return our litoral combat ship is pretty trash.

Don't worry, that's pretty much an industry standard these days. Germany recently ordered the construction of four shiny new frigates at 650 million Euros a pop...as the first one was finished, it turned out to have 1.3 degree list angle the moment they flooded the dry dock. And the list is due to the ship's design...

Typical western """journalism""" they try to imply implications, but the thing probably just sat there doing nothing until someone reconnected with it.

They already have air based drones.

All autonomous shit is remote controlled. The distinction appears to be the method by which it is controlled. Direct input vs. Computer assisted

They literally aim on the screen and fire, idk how "Russian AI" is related to this, sounds cool for the next CoD though.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-7-5 Часовой - Боевой робот «Уран-9» Выпуск от 23 04 (1463x598, 505K)

sours - random jpg from random site.
>Different media outlets, such as CNN, BBC, Interfax, Lenta.Ru, UNIAN. refer to us and quote our materials.
kik

Attached: 1525682306614.jpg (710x569, 309K)

forgot link
defence-blog.com/army/combat-tests-syria-brought-light-deficiencies-russian-unmanned-mini-tank.html

Sounds like AI in general.

one day poloticians will reign terror on thier own people with robot bases tech.

>vehicle did whatever it wanted during those times
and it's a GOOD thing

>In return our litoral combat ship is pretty trash
why not license built italian or french destroyers and frigates, those can act as littoral ships you need

lol heres ukrainian tank
youtube.com/watch?v=VbKsFrU9_Ng

What types of things to vehicles WANT to do?

nope, the people will have counter-robots. If this is public, it will be captured, it will be re-engineerd, and it will become public tech.

KILL

probably mecha sex
or german MEKO developed by Blohm &Voss

this
all technology improves this way, nothing is perfect in its first few forms

I heard it's running the r9k script. Never hits the same target twice.

It was an experimental design for a hypothetical naval doctrine. Sometimes our higher command are about as responsible with other peoples money as Jews and niggers. What they wanted was some kind of transformer high speed special forces destroyer. What they got was a aquatic f35. It's not really great at anything.

Attached: 1469024509201.png (1440x960, 2.58M)

g*rman humour

That's not going towards your 2% NATO investment. Pay up Bosch

>Two Russian AI controlled tanks were spotted fucking on the battlefield.
Pack it up boyos.

it's all good to spend money on theory, but you have a bit much on that. If I was in power in US navy I would continue use of american tech and doctrine for high seas(carrier battlegroups) but on coasts, yuropoors have good and cheap ideas. Worst case sxenario for you is to have us pump out modernized Kralj class corvettes/missile boats for cheap. But I would recomend italian frigates

Did the tank shitpost on Jow Forums 17 times?

Yup, musk can't even get his autopilot not to headbutt road barriers at intersections, skynet's a long way off.

No, this is impossible. We do not possess that capability.

Everyone shit talks russia so so much and yet every sim and current doctrine describe the difficulty any equivalent would face against a russian model...muh stealth planez btfo by 40 year old boxes

They need to make walking bipedal metal gears already. I wany the Kojima meme timeline already.

Wahhh please dont buy cheap russian missiles that can effectively down my overbuilt cockcompensator 2000 please dont just buy some nice israeli weapons instead and 34gorillion inivisble planes goy

That's military marketing for ya mate. More reasn to take a piss on MIC.

>Russians field test sorta prototype to find it's flaws so they could fix them in future
Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 13277803_1760044070900345_898065134_n.jpg (472x478, 45K)

Chad s-200 vs permavirgin F-35

W W W I N N R A R

No. But the guy with remote probably does. Just like those Tesla self-driving car testers.

It' shameful how TrumDumpsters are on their knees worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock all the time. Reagan is rolling in his grave.

>only works when it feels like it
It's the Atati 5200 of tanks.

Russia has a paper tiger military, they don't have the money to do research and development of shit that actually works.

But how the fuck it even made so far with such shitty specs? Most of it should've been apparent since the beginning but it actually made as far as to see actual combat deployment. Honestly, it reeks of politicking and corruption, at least army officials managed to bitchslap whoever was pushing that wunderwaffe.

Attached: Pd56.gif (545x309, 2.21M)

>.fi
Very unbiased views, I promise!

sg

Russians do have it

Attached: 1lbiv8.jpg (1456x816, 922K)

Sounds like they didn't respect its machine spirit enough.

Like it or not russian militar technology is most cost/efficient than burger technology.

Burgurs are much more advanced but their shit is ovepriced as fuck.
China and Rusia make all their toys without worrying about 100 lines of jewish bureocracy that want bigger cars.

Checked, this is the question I would like to know the answer to as well. Did it stop for a picnic, did it go and fuck OPs mother, did it shoot some sand niggers. What did it "choose" to do with it free time.

Drink vodka

It may not work this time but it could be better later. Unfortunatly. This is just Skynet in real life. Even if it made by based Russia it is still dangerous toy.

one day we'll just send machines to fight our wars for us
that is the dream

Attached: 1375179008582.gif (236x360, 910K)

>the vehicle did whatever it wanted during those times
And all it wanted was REMOVE KEBAB.

You have to realize though that our country only existed for like 20 years, and whatever glorious achievements of the past we had were destroyed or squandered in the post-collapse years. We have like half a century of catching up technologically to the state of the art weaponry they (allegedly) have in the west. Even just the fact that our military is working in this direction (AI, no foreign parts) is already good news. It means that if shit does hit the fan, we have existing foundations on which to get our shit together.

> the vehicle did whatever it wanted
US soldiers shot "due to a bug" when?

Am I the only one thinking I can disable the entire tank by sticking a gum on that camera lense at the top ?

>did not worked

Attached: 1468793452516.jpg (188x181, 14K)

You do know that Russian special forces were probably guarding it and had drones and air support to test it agaisnt soft rebel targets?

They probably had the same idea...

It probably works in a network related system and not as a stand alone. Satellite gives information to tank. Tanks aims target.. drone gives information to tank. tank aims target etc

also it looks like a very shitty vehicle to be honest:

youtube.com/watch?v=84NiP-zxK18

who designs these convention booths
it looks so fucking gay to put fake turf down

And another things is this:

it's not that complicated to make an autonomous vehicle (tesla makes self driving car. )

the difficulty is to have it functioning in a group. So let's say 12 vehicles at the same place at the same time, without them bumping and shooting into each other, and selecting different targets. That's very complicated.

another complicating factor is that often civilians run around on the battlefield.. how you gonna make sure this thing doesn't shoot innocent women and children.

Attached: 23970075_106164586834619_5836543852965527552_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>what is prototype?
>what is field test?
>what is different versions?

Syria much like the Spanish Civil War is the perfect place for testing new weapons of armies much how the Italians,Germans and Soviets did back then when they intervened on behalf of Franco and the Commies respectively.

nah, we have more powerfull robot:
youtube.com/watch?v=tgdgTUoIZJU

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Obviously he hacked into the European eletric grid and shitposted on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=GUeWu1Ar3rw

/thread

It literally says it DID work it just didn't follow the AI programming. So the machine itself is sound and commits to battle as expected but there are problems with the code.

wow, one of thousand missile sometimes do not take off, incredibly

>.fi

gay and sage

>Using (((Intcel)))
>Designed in israel
sure do love all the recent flaws that come with the chip

>Using pajeetsoft
At least it wont bsod

>has no Microsoft
>youtube.com/watch?v=djlot1_Eots

Boston dynamics has some good models

What tanks do you build?

None?

Then fuck off!

wait until I deploy my graffiti bot

Attached: graffiti-robot2.gif (332x187, 3.63M)

This kills the german. Literally

Attached: t34.jpg (900x593, 320K)