So this blimp will be up during Trump's visit to the UK

news.sky.com/story/trump-angry-baby-blimp-gets-green-light-to-fly-over-london-during-presidents-visit-11426665

Would be a shame if someone punctured it with a drone no?

Attached: talon.jpg (700x470, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUK6ScAeFKE
youtube.com/watch?v=QZOZV7ugBas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bongs sure do care about america a lot. its a little creepy

Put some rasors on this.

You say that, but then there's a dozen "LOOK AT ENGLAND!" threads on Jow Forums a day made by Americans. Now that is creepy.

high powered laser

I think drones and bb guns are illegal in the UK how would they shoot it down

shut up poofta

>criticize islam of peace
oi mate stop that
>criticize the leader of the free world
approved

slingshot

>i know you are but what am i!!!11
can you find any pictures of someone flying a "president of england" or whatever you have balloon? no one cares about bongland. most VPNs that you niggers buy probably go through america and thats why some bongs have american flags

>caring about if it's illegal or not as long as you don't get caught
cmon burger, I thought you were better than this

Attached: 1483737494141.jpg (480x480, 19K)

No. But I do know about the millions on Americans that watched the Royal Wedding and then Harry's wedding as well.

this

be funny if there was a whole flock of drones competing for the prize.
you could all be knight cucks for FLOTUS. Maybe she'll throw you a hanky or something from ye olde time bongistanian legend.

I've seen two threads on this already and I'm almost certain this is to pull a Mossad and blame Jow Forums for some bong acting dumb

Part & parcel of living in Londonistan, one of the worst cities now

I make those.

Hold on there m8, you got a loicense for that mini copter?
>this be a no fly zone
>better bin that drone

I'll be at the tommy robinsons protest that day, any feasible ideas boys?

>attacking someones property breaks the NAP
What would really be a shame is if the UK suddenly lost a trading partner just as it exits the EU. Leave the blimp alone if you really want to watch London crash and burn.

I know it sounds silly but this is pretty much aircraft related terrorism and will be trialed as such, enjoy your years in jail

You need to keep as many in your ranks as possible for the upcoming guerilla war in your caliph- I mean country

This would work from a LONG distance.

They're laughing at you not being butthurt faggots. Not surprised that bongs here would rush to defend this

free tommy march's on the 14th m8

I doubt a drone could get near with the heightened security. We have microwave guns to jam them

i wish often that america realy would act like an empire.

i also think every day that the UK should get nuked.

We?
So why don't you use that microwave gun to burn a hole in the balloon.

redirect them to go to trump's arrival and support him

Action speaks louder then words.

Green laser it EZ. I like the balloon tho

Can't you just shoot it? I know UK has cuck gun laws but you can at least get a rifle right?

dont need too props spin at motor kv(6000 avg rpm)X battery voltage 12.6 to 16.8 v

Has to be an IR laser though

I'm using my air rifle anons. Dont worry. I got this.

Attached: 1530798018144.jpg (600x400, 48K)

>popping a balloon
>terrorism
pick one

Those are some light cords.

Crashing a drone into it might be the best option though.

Attached: 1514465311393.jpg (560x415, 25K)

I'll report you.

This is going to be hilarious and you butthurt faggots won't ruin it

exactly
dont think IR will produce enough heat nigger, just wear gloves, a mile away, and dump the laser, unless there is a helicopter no way theyll get you

Whoever is planning on destroying it, remember to plung (or shut it down and let it free fall) the drone from above with whatever sharp you attach it, instead of trying to stab it laterally

Attached: 546789965.png (1152x893, 36K)

I would knock you flat on your ass if you said that shit to my face

You're a little bitch and you'll end up in ditch

OI M8, LEMME SEE A LICENSE FOR THAT AIR GUN.

>SEETING with rage at a balloon
Lol

Attached: 4DA8DF7200000578-0-image-a-2_1530265812534.jpg (634x789, 61K)

Teenage girls and house wives

I could give two shits about that balloon

I want to physically fight you

As if your tiny hands could do anything, Drumpf.

SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP
STRONK N STABLE
RUSSIA DID IT

delete this

Attached: nofaggots.jpg (914x625, 230K)

Ya have a reporting loicence?

Destroying property is a leftist value not a right leaning value. If you blow up that balloon you hate freedom and deserve to have your government seize the fruits of your labor and distribute them to the unelected communists in the EU.

>This is going to be hilarious
its going to be an orange dot in the sky. do you people have no clue about perspective? this thing will by tiny.

The UK is a pedophile infested shithole which should be invaded by Putin and all its bankers and elites publicly executed for treason and child rape/torture.

I don’t think they are allowed to have anything sharp enough to puncture it.

Fkn hell I thought the Liberals were meant to be the snowflakes.

Why are jokes about Trump almost always just "LOOK I DREW PIC OF TRUMP AS BABY POOPING IN DIAPER HAHA XD". So many "artists" have done the same exact thing.

No mate, we're going to drop that fucker out of the sky or at the very least try.

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON

It will still be hilarious + Trump will butthurt as usual

Use a powerful laser from wicked lasers

>a "Stop Trump" march in central London.
Whew for a second there I was actually sticking up for Britain, you MEGA (Make England Great Again blah blah blah derp) but then I am reminded why a war separating us was necessary in the first place.

>and deserve to have your government seize the fruits of your labor and distribute them to the unelected communists in the EU.
Uhhh....no.

>bongs sure do care about america a lot.
Fathers always think about their kids. Even years later, after they had a big fight and your boy left and you haven't really spoken for years... he still thinks about his son.

The kid pretends to be all angry and bitter and how much he hates his dad, but then he hears that his dad is dying. And all of the sudden all those feelings come back.

Dad loves us and doesn't want to see us get hurt making stupid decisions. The kids see Dad dying of cancer and are just trying not to look like a pussy about it. Trying to act tough by mocking him in front of our friends. But when Dad finally dies, and he's getting closer every day, we're going to just break down and cry.

Every 4th of July we cook a burger, because it reminds us of when we were young and used to grill out with our Dad. We still fight, but all we want to do is go back and spend time with him, stabbing Zulus in the gut with a bayonet like the good old days that we will never get back.

Attached: hAC3379A8[1].jpg (500x393, 41K)

>Durr murika #1 we be relevant n sheeitt
>Why are da rest of deh wurld talken bout us?
The warped mind of a 56%'er, everyone.

>its going to be an orange dot
No it's not remember where we speak of, it has to stay tethered to the ground at 98 feet for two hours on a friday in july. Probably had to let Suq-ma-diq (ghengis) Khan muslim mayor of london, pop his eldest daughters cherry for THAT.

bongs just sat and watched their Children get plowed like whores and even their football hooligans are lamer then "kekistan warriors". What makes you think they would have the balls to drone that thing?
>don't do it, just give up

Attached: 1528549359110.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

>publicly challenging the autists that found some flag using passing airplanes and the angle of the sunlight
I need the comfy threads of this thing crashing.

>Sweden
K

>be funny if there was a whole flock of drones competing for the prize.
If the company they hired to make the balloon built it right you're going to need it. The fabrics they use for those things are incredibly tough. Most cheap drones (like you'd be willing to lose) don't have the mass to do any damage, even with an unbinned knoife strapped to it. And then the balloons themselves are built with multiple chambers specifically to prevent a small tear from downing the whole thing.

These aren't birthday party balloons, kids. They're not just going to pop because you stick 'em.

>>bongs sure do care about america a lot.

the only who cares what happens in america are usually middle class types living in cities.

Take your meds, Dad.

Do it user I believe in you

Fairly sure BB guns are legal

Do it Sven.

Better tiny fists than having our hands confiscated for not having the proper license for them.

>Father/Son roleplay

Attached: d65.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

attach a screwdriver or similar object to the drone to make sure it punctures

BB guns and pellet guns probably wont pierce it, and even if the pellet does the hole wont be big enough to make it loose air fast enough, laser it

this, this shit isnt just a rubber balloon

where do you keep your cringe pictures user?

youtube.com/watch?v=RUK6ScAeFKE

Scalpels, razor sharp, light and can be bought from arts & crafts shops.

F L A M E T H R O W E R S
?

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 6K)

>d-don't ruin my bawoon!

oh no ahahhahahaa no no

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 54K)

Both of those are legal. So are bolt-action rifles chambered in .50 BMG.

Pepper spray isn't though, because that shit is dangerous. You could hurt someone.

OPERATION ARCHIMEDES BEGINS

Attached: OPERATION_ARCHIMEDES.png (784x528, 1.2M)

pretty sure brits needs a license for those

This. Just touch those props and that thing will puncture. I would do it myself if I lived there.

how fucking sad and pathetic do you have to be to do something like this?

Attached: 15117405684210.gif (245x185, 964K)

You can fly a drone without a license in the UK for now I think.
Things will change after this if these bongs pop the balloon with one

you dont need a license to build something yourself

I don't live near London but it would be hilarious if someone can actually pull this off, highly doubt anything will come of it but good luck lads, best bet is probably an air rifle. I have doubts about the strength of those lasers

a drone is your best bet if you want to stay anonymous

It's like seeing your dad naked and drunk running around in the street yelling at cars that come by.

Dad... please, just put the robe on and come back inside.

>HURR
Don't let the sun go down on you here, you fucking sheep.

Attached: Commies.jpg (480x691, 61K)

Then how?
This needs to happen

Literal nigger logic.

You're irritating as fuck but most kids are.

Plus we hate that little fuckstick Khant.

these types of things are made of thicker stuff than a normal balloon

No and no. Plus fireworks aren't hard to get hold of.
it used to be you only saw them on sale in October/November but now people have them for birthdays all year round.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZOZV7ugBas

Not really, I'm thinking it would be hilarious to see leftys laughing it up only to be in shock when the thing pops and falls back down. Bonus keks if the falling balloon damages property or suffocates someone like you.

Attached: 1445633786049.jpg (600x600, 53K)