AWW ARE DA WIDDLE SNOWFLAKES BUTT HURTY THAT WE PUT UP A BALLOON OF DADDY TRUMPY WUMPY...

AWW ARE DA WIDDLE SNOWFLAKES BUTT HURTY THAT WE PUT UP A BALLOON OF DADDY TRUMPY WUMPY? I'm sorry did I intrude on your safespace?

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Britbongs are pathetic

>1 post by this id

Glowing in the dark

lol no, we think you look like children. Muslim children.

>only 3 posts in thread.
>complains that only 1 post by this idea.
Such smart. so wow

Do you have a licence to fly that balloon?

They do.

You sure showed him. You waste time and resources on someone who barely thinks about you. You sure are giving him any power in a land where he genuinely has none. In anger management this is something that is brought up quite frequently.

Yeah I'm just shitposting lol

Projecting much?

Attached: 1497042910534.png (533x492, 169K)

>>>/reddit/ nigger

No u

Someone go fucking stab it for christ sake

>i know
>we'll spend thousands of dollars
>on a one-time use balloon
>that'll show him that we think he shouldn't protect his borders and maintain the sovereignty of his nation
>BLUMPHTH BTFO

that's you. that's how you look.
it's your money, you do what you want with it, but at the end of the day you'll still be living in a country where you needed a license to fly your balloon.

Someone should shoot it down with a pellet gun, but I'm not sure you can get those over there.

this post

Attached: when-the-cringe-is-too-strong-gif-5.gif (400x225, 1.04M)

no, build a laser, it could work from miles away

Hopefully amerimutts stop interfering agasint Europe.

Fucking nigger kike spic ridden shithole that is USA.

>177602131
Brilliant. Someone do this

All this for a guy who was democratically elected....

Hey, how do you feel knowing Trump's probably going to win the next election?

you could knock this thing out with a cheap $100 air rifle unless britcuckistan wont let you own a child's toy

I'm not offended. The fact that you resort to this kind of ineffectual posturing just means you will always lose. Have fun with your balloons though.

Attached: IMG_20180604_093652.jpg (149x150, 9K)

Just cancel the election, we know he's going to win anyway.

I don't have a problem with it at all? What does it mean though?

This balloon is your political argument?

No wonder people are jumping ship from your party.

Start calling it a "Scare Jew" and claim it will keep the Jews out of meetings with Trump. How can they leave their homes with Neo Hitler flying in the sky?

>Thinking a Britcuck can own anything

Waste of money that could have been spent on the homeless or poor.

Says the hun who has come closer to destroying Europe than the fucking muslims.

>heh. Ameridumbs can't handle our sick bantz and egdy humor
>OMGGGG DRUMPF IS RAYCIS AN MEANNNNN :'(

t. king of autism, garbage nation

Oh you never know man.

THEY GOT BERNIE.

Attached: bernie-sanders-official-senate-photojpg.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

Nah, just hope someone has some funny pranks in store for it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Take it down you unfeeling idiots!!! Have you no soul? How could you be so mean to our GEOTUS? I’m going to go cry now!!!! In no way should you even
DARE to try any other mean spirited shenanigans while he is there!!!!! Do not even DARE!!!!!

Attached: obama-euro.jpg (1600x1060, 247K)

Why would I be angry? It makes you look like manchildren. Makes one wonder if you're not just projecting with this balloon.

SYS
>sage yourselves

Attached: backgroundsss.jpg (720x479, 74K)

Attached: 4804360490004249760.0.jpg (640x175, 65K)

He'll probs look at it, laugh, then carry on being the president of the USA.

Big deal.

Thousands of dollars on a blimp is fuck all you peasant. It's clearing causing people to rage out on here so it's worth it.

Aww did da balloon of free expression hurt your feelings?

I think rage is a bit strong.
When I see someone with a different opinion the most I feel is mild frustration.
Things like this balloon are actually pretty funny.
In the grand scheme of things you've wasted time money and effort so that a few people can be mildly annoyed or bemused.

>*telescreen comes up*
>IT'S TIME FOR YOUR 2 MINUTES HATE
Is it time to Nuke airstrip 1?

We lost bros, what are we going to do now? this blimp will be the end of his presidency

Baby shaming is not ok you bigots

Yeah this is all a bit ageist for my liberal tastes.

Nobody is raging, leaf. We're laughing at your childish mind.

Attached: 1517976068915.png (1370x770, 1.72M)

AHAHAHA HOW CAN BALLOON BULLYING BE REAL NIGGA HAHAHAHA JUST DON'T LOOK AT THE SKY

itll be easier to get a laser trust me lmao

Its going to be comedy free for all if the wind picks up.

Nope, just think it's pathetic. By all means carry on though, suspect a lot of people outside of your contemptible virtue-signalling circle jerk will think you're idiots

We can own air rifles.
Surprisingly.

that guy is about to get a mouth full of the donald

Imagine if right wing flew an Obama balloon. Leftists would somersault in the streets.

so the left continues to mock and insult trump constantly as it has done for years, and will for another 6 ish years.

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

>calling you retarded = rage
Nice trt leaf

You guys already did it.

Attached: geo.jpg (485x728, 56K)

The amount of butthurt this has already caused makes it 100% worth it

Man he can't box for shit

Attached: Trump baby.jpg (1275x755, 179K)

Gee...I wonder who could be paying for that balloon.

That balloon isn't nearly big enough to get recognized one it's over 50 feet in the air.

I wouldnt call mocker butthurt, i certainly dont care, but it sure does make the left look even more childish than they normally are

If Jow Forums doesn't take this balloon down, they are a bunch of faggots

give zero fucks

Attached: 54325464646.png (998x1134, 197K)

>I'm sorry did I intrude on your safespace?

Post what you want.

Fires up the right, and forces independents to
realize what retards the liberals are.

Your future is genderless, wish that was
true in your parents case.

Tell me it is at least over the old power station.

Attached: 4b3e759902fb0a557f93364071db1024.jpg (650x366, 17K)

A fucking leaf. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Don't even get me started, you guys are projecting so hard by defending this ballon, like its mere existence is some sort of trophy in your life to show you "G-guys.. Drumpf r-right!". We felt bad for you, now we are laughing at your few fellow countrymen that are making your entire Nation look like children to the world.

I really do feel bad for you guys. While America heads strong, Canada and Bongistan crumble. You used to be respectable, now you are just immature.

Politics are going to be so boring after 2024.

Attached: 5.jpg (586x890, 171K)

>people giving a fuck about trump instead of the machete attacks that happen once every 90 min

England
Hope you die m8

I said the same exact thing when I mentioned the obvious and undeniable FACT that DJT is the single worst President in US History, he's accomplished less than William Harrison, and that guy was only in office for 32 days.

Friendly reminder that the last 6+ decades we've been dealing with the NORKs we've been trying to isolate them based on their human rights abuses, rather than worrying about what everyone else has been concerned with, Trump thought he'd be a hero by validating the Kim dynasty and basically washing all the rights abuses under the rug, all to look good to people who know fuck-all about geopolitics AKA: the inbred retards who voted for him, by pretending to denuclearize the peninsula

Oh well, you special little snowflakes still haven't forgotten have you? The thing Trump promised you? Well let me ask you then, where's your wall, gentlemen?

You can't blame Hillary because she's been out of politics since she lost, and odd appearances at award shows =/= politics, your 'opinion' does not "trump" 'facts' on this one. Second: The Dems have made zero active effort to prevent a wall being built, because DJT has made zero effort to make sure his wall is ACTUALLY built, but keeps blaming everyone for getting in his way.

The real people in his way? People who voted for him and own golf courses, now they're pissed because Trump wants to steal their land via eminent domain, so he can build his wall on the American taxpayer dollar, and then never have Mexico pay a single peso for it.

If you guys actually have some semblance of a brain, or at least have 1 or 2 neurons functioning in that gelatinous gray mass you call a brain anyway, you'll prove me wrong using sources that aren't your very own special snowflake "feel good" outlets who provide no real sources and are about as trustworthy as The Onion.

>inb4 directed personal attacks and not a single actual rebuttal using valid and verified information through trustworthy sources
>libtard > Jow Forums

Attached: best friends.png (701x509, 153K)

Well Clinton promised universal healthcare and when it finally came about it was an absolute shit show. Politics are here to placate us.

The projection, it blinds!

you seem quite butthurt seeing the amount of threads about this tbqh...

I hope it makes you sad faggots feel good
We just laugh at your pathetic attempt at humor

>all of these mad trumpies

drbronilgd fthkbrumphl BTFO

I thought hate speech was illegal
OH RIGHT
Its free speech when its against whites
BUT
when its against anyone else its hate speech
AND ILLEGAL
RIGHT!

>making balloons out of people you hate
>then calling those same people children

the irony

Attached: 1530679179886.jpg (1269x1758, 276K)

Show your flag, cunt

>still trying to use our terms for leftists against us
Sad

You children can whine and cry all you want. Trump will be the adult and the guiding light for the UK to get out of the EU properly.

With what? They have no knives.