Why do Americans celebrate murdering their own brothers? They started the original brother war...

Why do Americans celebrate murdering their own brothers? They started the original brother war. They are scum and traitors. It's time you learnt the truth

>Be American colonial scum.
>Get increasingly butthurt you have to pay taxes (literally the money that paid the soldiers that protected them from marauding natives)
>Mob public officials and threaten to kill them, throw a massive tantrum when soldiers arrive and shoot back
>Have a massive chimp out
>Burn ships, throw perfectly good food into the sea, murder and kill anyone you suspect of being loyal and true.
>Ally with the mortal enemy of the nation you are descended from
>Decide to attack and murder other British living in Canada in pirate ships
>Betray your own kith and kin to the French
>Murder tens of thousands of your own brothers in a pointless war that alienated you from your own people.
>Americans are proud of this and celebrate it every year
>Eventually betray the French.
>Muttify yourself with increasing fervour approaching fanaticism.

>The Boston Massacre, known as the Incident on King Street by the British, was an incident on March 5, 1770, in which British Army soldiers shot and killed several people while under attack by a mob. The incident was heavily publicized by leading Patriots, such as Paul Revere and Samuel Adams, to encourage rebellion against the British authorities

>As the evening progressed, the crowd around Private White grew larger and more boisterous. Church bells were rung, which usually signified a fire, bringing more people out. Over fifty Bostonians pressed around White, led by a mixed-race former slave named Crispus Attucks, throwing objects at the sentry and challenging him to fire his weapon. White, who had taken up a somewhat safer position on the steps of the Custom House, sought assistance.

>Be whipped up by separatists and a literal 56% face into murdering and betraying your own kith and kin.

STATE of Americans. How do we deal with this insipid and vile traitors.

Attached: 1529894946399.png (471x755, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uE-tqe0xsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Get increasingly butthurt you have to pay taxes (literally the money that paid the soldiers that protected them from marauding natives)
nope.
the colonial army was paid by private funding, when it was paid.
we
did
it
for
free.

You cunts couldn't handle the fact that you had to pull your own fucking weight.

/in the 1750s and 1760s, we spent millions of pounds raising armies to defend the North American colonies against the French in the Seven Years’ War. Parliament subsequently demanded that the lightly-taxed Americans should contribute more to the costs of their own defense and you cunts got seriously fucking butthurt that you had to pay money to stop the French from gutting you in your own homes.

The taxes you had to pay were a fucking pittance compared to what native Britons had to pay at the time.

Parliament had never demanded of the colonists anything "which even approached to a just proportion to what was paid by their fellow subjects at home,” Smith noted in his book, which was published in 1776, not quite a year into the American Revolution.

bump

Attached: 1508548042848.jpg (1000x1200, 548K)

wtf its been fifteen minutes I should be able to bump my own thread I spent ages writing this

one last try I guess the black dick threads or the trump balloon is more interesting

get bent u vogon shit

Piss off you Yankstain. You're are intermixed with Negroid blood you can barely speak English anymore.

If you cant read this I'll translate it into American

Ey whatchoo doin' here nigga, bitch you fucking dark skin nigga ya gun speak English

kek somebody is jealous

> get btfo
> wait a few years and try again
> get btfo again
> still bitch about it 200 years later

Attached: 1483791462340.jpg (851x630, 140K)

>Is a literal traitor
>He celebrates murdering his own brothers and sisters

Disgusting yank mongrel dog.

Attached: 1510386874875.jpg (349x392, 78K)

my family was french living in the colonies brit fag don't know what he's saying

Over half the founding fathers were scots, and later on when the Irish came we really had no reason to be friendly with the Brits.

>Be Israel's sissy bottom bitch
>Act smug in any context whatsoever

You may choose one and only one America.

Yet most of the citizenry was Anglo.

You got stirred up by separatist propaganda and you swallowed it whole in the hope of "paying no taxes".
There was a huge campaign within England to give representation to you guys, but you fucked it.

I choose to act smug in any situation, thats easy. Why cant nord fags bant?

Attached: 1530768457047.jpg (800x800, 85K)

Why do bongs celebrate a royalty/ruling class that allows the marrying of burger mongrel mutts and doesn't do anything about Islam colonizing their capital city?

actually the uk started it, read our declaration of independance. we didnt want war dude, but our brothers across the lake thought they were better than us, now look at you. should have thought twice about taxin our tea mother fucker

Attached: wannabuysomedemocracy.jpg (500x333, 46K)

Get over it, dude. You got smacked twice trying to rein us in. Cry more.

Over 200 years and still assblasted. You're worse than leftists after an election. Taxes had nothing to do with the American Revolution. We were tired of your shitty food.

Attached: 2.jpg (586x890, 193K)

Maybe you should have just given us the representation we asked for instead of being high handed cunts. Besides even after winning twice, we still came and saved your sorry asses twice. Admit it, the British army only enjoyed real success against shitskins.

>has to pay a fraction of the tax that people in England have to pay

>chimps out

Now you pay absolutely fucking huge amounts of taxes to your government (They are OBSCENE in some states) and you don't do jack shit.

We could have ruled the world together. We could have conquered the whole sum of the worlds nations and created the most beautiful empire that even eclipses the British Empire.

Instead you chimped out and fucked it.
Thanks, Yankstains.

Attached: 1518401516278.png (483x443, 6K)

You spent so much time and effort on this only to get it planted in every field.

There was a huge campaign within Britain to give you representation and it was gaining massive ground.

You would have had it.

You fucked it.

The french are better than the anglo mongrels

>crown STARTS a war with France
>colonies get fucked
>crown "pay for the shit we started"
>colonies say "get fucked"

Whatever. You are either Mohammed or his grandfather. Stay mad. Stay under the yoke of the brownies you have been importing. Most importantly stay afraid of honest thought.

Attached: 1526159341517.jpg (1024x825, 130K)

>tea
>perfectly good food

Attached: EA13F18E-694B-4BD7-92E4-2A9080998116.png (356x549, 502K)

>We could have ruled the world together
>We
See: No taxation without representation
We didn't want to be the queen's bitches. You should have overthrown your royalty too. Look what it's gotten you.

see

Not good enough. Fuck your queen.

>He prefers Jewish Slaves as his leaders
>Acts the good goy and does whatever they said.

Your King and Queen is Israel now you dimwit.

You're right, and folks are undeniably waking up to it. They're next.

>British flag
I'm not surprised. Bad parents create rebels and taxatio. is theft
Almost forgot to add: Fuck the Crown

>t. perfidious albion
Every time

>being this booty bothered almost 2.5 centuries later
Stay mad Britcuck.

Attached: 1499879381702.jpg (717x987, 148K)

god, vogon pottery really IS that bad

"We" when less than 1% of the population makes that decision. Even if you existed back then there's probably a 99% chance that you were a peasant with no true say in matters like that.

Insulting each other for decisions that our politicians and the bankers have made and influenced is not good for the both of us.

Both the UK and USA users on here (most of them) have common political ideas that overlap and aren't being put into action and insulting each other for that lack of action is degenerative and especially when insulting actions made by the few in years past. We should really be supplementing each other with contemporary solutions rather than spewing spite.

we do rule the world together now, just not for those original reasons the usa declared themselves a free state. id love to see the british people declare another 1776, id love to see my american brethren do the same and restore the basic fundamental government for the people by the people to my great homeland. but i think its gonna take alot more for both of our countries to get to that point. were moving fast but more people need to wake up. im not sure why the british hates the usa, youre the ones who pushed us to the wall and we fought back. we dont hold it against you for what kang george did 100s of years ago, i think youre just mad that you lost.

well youre making the americans point for them, why should we pay more for our defense when we clearly could do it ourselves for free?? youre also forgetting alot of redcoats switched to our side.
see this in their own words
youtube.com/watch?v=4uE-tqe0xsQ

>We
>We
>We
>We
>Yankstain
Die on your island.

> brothers and sisters

Póg mó thoin. My family wasn't even here for the revolution you salty fag. You're no brother of mine.

You literally created Israel.

>be European
>be content with living a mediocre existence under a bunch of inbred pedophiles

This is nigger and women behavior, euroshits aren't even human, much less brothers. Die in vain on your irrelevant island.