Leftists are doxxing people again

Leftists are doxxing people again

Attached: 219A3B65-A46B-4EBA-A383-2B3825C2351F.jpg (1242x1199, 952K)

please doxx me, leftists.
it will be the end of your line of thinking for eternity.
;)

>it's okay when we do it but it's ILLEGAL AND WRONG AND EVIL when they do it

Attached: 1525210619933.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Why is OP always a faggot who never posts a link?

>other people are as insanely, unbelievably gullible as me and therefore seeing what I've seen will convince them that Hitler wasn't right but he should have been.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

I wish Americans would just get on with it

>Anyone who won't obey us is a white supremacist

>pbs.org
is PBS in the business of aiding doxxing efforts? I know they're a bunch of commies, but our taxes pay for PBS (with "sponsorship" by globalist corporations)

theres literally a thread of people doxxing that guy who took the kids hat away at whataburger lmao

I fucking hate the consolidated corporate media and want them to die.

you can't someone wanted for a crime, dumbfuck

*dox, brainfart

Are you genuinely retarded? Have you seen a doctor?

>counter-protestors

They keep using that. They are just protestors.
Instigators.

>points out where they work
>doxing
Why has the meaning of that word been so watered down? I dont think it even qualifies as "doxing" without at least a phone number and home address.

Every time these idiots dox people on their VERIFIED twitter accounts I keep wondering when the day will come when they dox a guy that has nothing to lose.

Just a matter of time at this point.

Attached: 1527935060511.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

>We're going to abolish ICE

So despite 70% national support (including nearly 80% of Republican, 73% of independents and 60% of Democrats) and very little support in Congress - really the only ones mentioning it are Democrats representing only the bluest of states/districts - they think they're going to abolish ICE, and it's not just the Left's version of abolish the IRS?

I think in ten years ICE will be chugging along just the same.

>deep state engineer guys = /ourguys/

I'm confus

Attached: 1491770039902.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>police are looking for the suspect
>but they don't want to give out any information due to privacy concerns
yeah one of us is retarded

Attached: 1530486467371.png (866x900, 366K)

it's not the people with nothing to lose they should be concerned about, but the people with something to lose. you can keep people controlled by letting them have something; as long as they have that something they'll toe the line to keep it. taking it away is like throwing gasoline on a fire.

what could possibly go wrong by ruining a government contractor's life?

There is going to be an attack on ICE within the next few months. We can already really sense it with the rhetoric being thrown around. At that point support for ICE will skyrocket.

Leftists are playing a losing game and all the politicians like Ocasio-Cortez and Gillibrand and potentially Cynthia Nixon will pay the price in their districts for their support of the #AbolishICE movement.

He got a dozen dicks in each hands so he cant.

Attached: e8b45f7c93.jpg (270x280, 27K)

FAGGOT

>be Mayor Mike Signer
>disarm permited rally holders
>force disarmed permit holders into armed leftists
>one guy decides to go jihad in moment of rage over injustice

>be Ted Wheeler
>disarm permited rally holders
>city police force disarmed permit holders into armed leftists
>DHS fires into armed violent leftists throwing explosives at unarmed permit holders
>leftists realize only city police on their side and many go home

Thanks to the federal police actually protecting rally holders unlike Charlottesville violence is limited to street fights.

word. no source, gtfo