Thousands of Judges

What did he mean by "this"

Attached: judges.png (582x154, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/tools/glossary/immigration-judge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

English not your first language, Juan?

He means that it'd be a false court, with false judges looking to do nothing but obstruct what is a simple and absolutely just action in the eyes of the law.

he learned a long time ago that questioning the authority of judges was a great way to troll liberalists and he figured this would be a great way to get some attention in the news today. also i think there was one time a few years ago where he referred to oboma as "president" in a tweet once, so this is nothing new

The pedocracy funds the campaigns of judges who are blackmailed by them. It is actually the status quo for all elected officials, entrepreneurs, existing c-suite officers, etc. If you want to have a ranking position in our society, you must play by their rules. The donald is a legacy elite. He was grandfathered into the club. Now, he is destroying their club because he is not one of them.

NO TIME FOR PROCESS

OUT OUT OUT

He means he is going to invade Mexico and establish a military buffer zone 30 miles wide in order to prevent illegal aliens from reaching the border and the using the protections of due process.

Currently if we catch you crossing the border we can't just dump you on the other side of the rio grande, we have to send you to a judge. It takes thousands of judges to deal with the million or so illegal immigrants that are constantly trying to swarm into our country.

He's coming for the judicial system. I guess the left was right, he really IS hitler.

this man needs to be impeached

Si senor lamer mi bootyhole POR FAVOR

mexico is going to pay for the wall by being taken over by the US and Trump is going to sell off all their shitty desert land to russia (they already have cuba next door (thanks to jfk and the democrats) so)

He's what some might call "special" due to his inability to use the english language correctly.

It means that a leftist-controlled packed court of more than nine justices is unamerican and ineffective, and he's correct.

The left worships absolute power over the unwilling as a false god and are too retarded to even have election mandated authority much less anything more.

It will start with an incursion into Nuevo León in order to lift the siege of Monterrey, followed by establishment of the buffer zone. Chess pieces have been moving in place for about 3 weeks now.

he's just pointing out that the immigration ALJs have nothing to do with the justice system and multiplying the size of this fake court process is completely illegitimate and unnecessary when it's an option to tell these sneaky beaners to GTFO

Tacos are back on the menu boys.

Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) leaked a communication from the United States Nuclear Risk Reduction Center (NRRC) notifying the Russian Navy that “combat operations” are пpeдcтoящий (impending, close at hand, near, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming) in the high seas off both the Eastern and Western coasts of the United States of Mexico—thus confirming the MoD’s 2 June assessment that the US is preparing to invade their southern neighbor—and that since has been further confirmed by the US Navy rapidly returning to port to take part in this invasion 5 of its most powerful Carrier Strike Groups—and whose aircraft carriers include CVN-71 USS Theodore Roosevelt that docked in San Diego on 7 May—CVN-78 USS Gerald R. Ford that docked in Norfolk on 9 June—CVN-77 USS George H.W. Bush that docked in Norfolk on 13 June—CVN-72 USS Abraham Lincoln that docked in Norfolk on 14 June—and CVN-74 USS John C. Stennis that docked in San Diego on 18 June.

According to this report, the US Navy designation of CVN denotes a nuclear powered aircraft carrier—and whose classification of CVA-58 or higher identifies them as being supercarriers—and for the first time in history, has seen over half of them rapidly return to US ports within a span of a few weeks—as the US Navy has only 11 of these supercarriers—and that includes the 43-year-old CVN-68 USS Nimitz and 40-year-old CVN-69 USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, both of which are out of service.

Na

Not gonna happen...cunt

>Tacos are back on the menu

Planning to invade mexico? Why

I am also a fan of What Does It Mean. Legitimate intel if the reader has the ability to discern.

The Air quotes not the words, friendo.

>being so dense you think our President has to "try" to get attention.

The man pours fish food out quickly and the media has a field day.

I agree, he is destroying their club because he is not a child molester. When ever some one tells me Trump hasn't done anything I ask them about the record number of pedophiles arrested... Including the Disney CEO.

If we invade mexico i say we annex baja.

Several reasons: Breaking the cartels, establishing a military border that isn't under Federal Law, and using the War Powers act to detain and deport Mexican Nationals as well as revoking citizenship of anchor babies (think Japanese in WW2) are the biggest ones, but there are long term geo-political implications as well.

Overseas supply depots, mostly in the arctic circle, have been shipping jungle equipment back into the US non stop for weeks now. There is a reason ALMO reversed his stance on flooding the border the moment he took office and was briefed on the impending action, I don't think it will be enough to stop it though.

Attached: jungle.jpg (2184x1456, 2.26M)

Yea some of it is /x/ tier, but the inside Kremlin connections seem legit. Most of the things that don't affect Russia directly seem to pan out as real.

(((judges)))

Judges like assholes that can see cases. Probably more like case workers or arbiters. Some dickhead that you would run across at the DMV.

Well of course he won't stop it. Good plan they won't do shit

Only 750 judges now.

Law says 20 days in holding max

To deal with the illegals we needs thousands more asylum judges to stay under the 20 days.

As soon as Trump declares war, it gives him a lot of Executive powers to deal with the issues at hand. Even if it's extremely limited to a defensive action of the border, (ground troops only, no bombing), the War Powers Act gives him broad authority to deal with people of Mexican decent living inside the borders. If midterms give Republicans a super majority (they should) we will get into range of being able to modify the Constitution and make radical changes that most liberals think simply isn't possible. We could be on the verge of real mass deportations.

sounds good to me any idea on the suspected announcement?

Immigration "judges" are really regular lawyers playing dress-up. They are employees of the DOJ, not the Judiciary.

uscis.gov/tools/glossary/immigration-judge
>Immigration Judge
>An attorney appointed by the Attorney General to act as an administrative judge within the Executive Office for Immigration Review. They are qualified to conduct specified classes of proceedings, including removal proceedings.

also why would tacos be back on the menus