Meet a great woman

>meet a great woman
>24 years old, beautiful, manager at a hotel
>has an 8 year old son
:(
am i still a cuck if i eventually have multiple kids with her?

Attached: cucke.png (202x63, 7K)

Yes

Simple math tells us she got pregnant at 15. That's young enough that she might've changed her behavior, but be VERY wary.

Also, is the kid white?

Wisdom reflected in them trips..

You Sir are a scholar and gentleman..

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-223142_1.jpg (630x507, 56K)

Remember always use a disadvantage as an advantage. Use your wife's son to be a counter role model to your kids. Lead him to destruction, so that your kids may learn from his oblivion.

Remember, give your genetic descendents any advantage it can get.

Attached: 1512930613504.jpg (564x704, 52K)

yes

Depends on whether the kid is mixed race. Raising another mans son is incredibly degenerate regardless, but possibly worth it if the woman is above your level of attractiveness and ready to have more kids (which in most cases they aren’t, and are just looking for a beta provider whilst they fuck Chad on the side)

>great woman
>already been blacked
pick one.

Even if she wants to have more kids with guy #2. Guy #2. is still a cuck for helping to perpetuate another man's genetics while perpetuating his own. It's a zero-sum game in the grand genetic competition.

>Having more kids with a woman outside your league
>Zero sum game

How is that zero sum game exactly? If she’s a 9/10 you’re being compensated with better quality children in exchange for provision of resources. It entirely depends on the circumstances.

holy shit just find a good woman you fucking loser theres plenty of fat loser woman who want a faithfull man

>1 post by this memeflagging kike
If you're replying to and not reporting bait threads, you're the problem.

What's the kid's race?

You sound like a vagina worshiping white-knight faggot who needs to kill himself.

this

epic

im white, she's not. she's half white, 1/4 Korean and 1/4 Vietnamese. the kid is half Indonesian.

nd im not going to sabotage the kid, he's a good little boy.

If you marry a divorcee you give them a second chance.
They never learn.

move on dude

he's a very mixed kid, a bit white, a bit math Asian, a bit jungle Asian. He's 8 years old, well behaved, cute, and very ticklish. if you touch his shoulder he's almost on the floor. i'm not going to sabotage his life you sickos

>tfw I was on the receiving end of this
Won't lie, essentially got spit-roasted on the redpill of life.

Attached: 1503169011309.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)