How would this debate have gone?

How would this debate have gone?

Attached: petersonhitchens.jpg (943x515, 106K)

Reddits were dream

I dont think it would happen, Ive never been aware of Peterson debating on behalf of Christianity, he is definitely christian and definitely a debator but when his faith comes up he always tip-toes around it by pretty much saying Christianity and interpretation of sacred texts is completely subjective.

*wet

Fuck, so embarrassing

Peterson would probably be submissive during the debate.

Hitchens was better IMO debating politics than social issues.

it was an embarrassing post nevertheless

It would have descended into autistic screeching within minutes

Hitch would've kicked his ass. Peterson is a lightweight. I don't understand his appeal at all.

EXPOSED

Nobody would understand what they were saying

Reddit hates both.

the pinnacle of human intelligence, a monument to the grandeur of human achievements that would end up being only an epitaph engraved on the barren ground that is our society

I wish hitchens were alive today.

I wonder how he would react to today's left?

i hate peterson faggotry voice

You probably have no clue who Peterson even is. You just know you're not supposed to like him.

It's called being Canadian.

>muh sekrit club
>muh secrat knolwedge

Hitch would obliterate him

Peterson would have said he was misunderstood, and Hitchens would have sided with the Necons

Hitch was unironically a shit debater. Clearly doesn't care about his audience at all. It's like he's on state masturbating to the sound of his own voice and arguments that sound clever to himself.
Peterson isn't exactly brilliant in that regard either, but at least he's capable of sometimes actually addressing the audience instead of just talking to himself.

Peterson's an idiot

Go clean your room.

Honestly, from the last couple of debates I've seen Peterson in, I can understand calling him a lightweight despite the tremendous amount of respect I have for the guy. He can't think on his feet at all, and the only times he makes a good point or BTFOs someone it is insofar as he regurgitates something he's said previously, almost word for word.

Peter Hitchens > Christopher Hitchens

Probably by suggesting we invade Iraq or some other third world country where we installed a dictator 20-30 years ago.

>Hitch was unironically a shit debater.
Which is why he won pretty much every single televised debate he was in?

Do note that whether or not someone is a good debater has little to no correlation to whether or not one is speaking the truth. I have seen the "HOW DARE YOU" meme and I have no thoughts on that aspect of Hitch one way or another.

>Which is why he won pretty much every single televised debate he was in?
According to new atheist nerds who went into every debate he was in agreeing with him, you mean? Fucking william lane craig is a great debater by that definition.

Who the fuck is Peterson and why do you retards spam him every day? Let me guess, he says that women are stupid, that "cultural marxism" is destroying western culture and that blacks and mexicans should be executed?

Christopher Hitchens was a cunt. As soon as some bombs dropped on some serbs he turned into an aggressive war-monger

Just the first one and daily reminder that Juden Peterstein is a globalist jew shill

>unironically stringing the words 'new' and 'atheist' together

Hitchens would move the goalposts, claim almost no one believes Peterson's version of religion, and attack the worst practitioners of various religions

Attached: harvey.jpg (411x561, 40K)

Don't think there'd be much of a debate they'd generally agree on shit.

Hitchens would win though he was far more eloquent than JP. Not fanboying for him - Hitch was only superficially intelligent and quite dishonest - but he knew how to speak and speak well.

First of all, Peterson is a successful academic with a competent grasp of data analysis, research methodology and how to argue a point.

C Hitchens was a pompous hack who dazzled flaky undergraduates with his posh accent and 50 buck words.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Both are retarded.

Wet Dream: the post

He would gut them in the town square, rhetorically speaking of course.

that's what they were called you dumb asshole

Peterson would have been BTFO but that's pretty much par for the course. A retarded nigger could B him TFO. JP's a complete tardbag.