Why does my country keep lying about this novichok chemical attack hoax? It's getting quite embarrassing...

Why does my country keep lying about this novichok chemical attack hoax? It's getting quite embarrassing. I'm beginning to worry how this looks like to the outside world looking into this

Attached: 4DED392100000578-0-image-a-20_1530729452504.jpg (636x358, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8w4x2x/bbc_news_pair_poisoned_by_nerve_agent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point, your reputation can’t get any lower anyways

Attached: 1644C5AE-24A8-406D-BFAD-783E905469BF.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

you're basically sweden 2.0 at this point
don't worry about reputation
worry about grenades

Thanks. I actually find some solace in that

If you keep it up Russia is going to meddle in your elections put you in the back of the Queue on trade.

UK is a joke.

Didn't eat your veggies lad?
If you would've been anything worth, they'd can you.
>Label - simpleton

Amerilard says

Attached: ameriLady.webm (406x720, 1.96M)

Mukhtadar, please learn some English, cheers. It'll help you in the future

It's to distract people from what's coming out about the Isle of Bute murder.

I can't imagine that this incident has any relation to a nearby facility that it has no relation to in any manner aside from being related completely to it.

>muslim pedophile ring exposed
>first novichok attack
>bute murder
>second novichok attack
my... my almonds... WOAH

My firs thought was why would russia keep using this substance after the giant fuzz around it?

worry about paki rape gangs and how you've abandoned milions of your children

Oi Britcuck, you got a loicense for that worry?

nice try russia

What, throw away perfectly good murder juice?

i really wanted it to fall over

I see it as an elite cabal of satanic pedophiles led by Jews attempting to false-flag you into a war with Russia using a supposedly poisonous gas that never kills anyone.

Who were the victims that's something I do not get?
There is a link between skripal an the second incident, but what?
Even if it was russia what would they gain killing skripal? An example for others? That's bullshit.

Some guy at the chemical plant flushed some toxin down the loo now its russia to save everyone from their incompetence

Exactly what i thought, but why kill these two?
Are they Scientists, ex personal, spies,witnesses ?

Because if they changed the gas then the memetic narrative wouldn't be the same. It has nothing to do with reality, but rather crafting public opinion along a desired line of thought. They want "Russia just gassed our countrymen again!" to be the narrative, so that "Bomb Russia for us, goyim!" becomes more palatable in the future. This is in spite of the fact an independent inquiry already found Britons have been manufacturing Novichok since the late 70s and even Russia knew it.

From a neutral terrorism/geopolitical viewpoint, this is like a mustache-twirling Soviet shooting British politicians with Russian-made bullets and then accidentally leaving behind a Fabergé egg at the scene of the crime. It defies belief to such a laughable extreme that it simply cannot be taken seriously.

Attached: (((dark))).png (1809x1495, 880K)

they are literally junkies

Guinae pigs?

none of this makes sense lad don't ask me

It looks hilarious and desperate. No matter how hard they try to make it believable, the world is laughing.

this

Attached: k3.jpg (720x708, 92K)

Apparently the person who tried it murder the skripals threw away the syringe he used to administer novichok, and two smackheads found it and thought it was drug paraphernalia.
That's what were led to believe, right after England reaches the quarter final of the world cup in Russia

Somehow reminds me of MW3, with the london terror attack

>the world is laughing.
does it though? Jow Forumsw*rldnews and the rest of them is literally calling for war

just go there and lick the area and prove them wrong

Yeah it's just laughable. It's obvious they're still assblasted that Russia got to organize the 2018 World Cup and so they're trying to ruin Russia's reputation in retaliation, but all they managed to achieve is looking bloody ridiculous in front of the entire world.

Skripal hadn't been administrated the toxin wit the help of a syrringe, or atleast not actively, they found traces of the toxin on the table and around the table.

Our useless fucking PM was trying to start a war with Russia with it, after Trump couldn't be baited into doing so. Luckily people caught on pretty quick and that useless bitch couldn't even pull off a false-flag

When it only was a Russian ex spy that was targeted it sounded plausible. Now they are implying Russia is targeting random brits?
If anything it sort of shows that the Russian engineer who made Novichok (who lives in the UK) gave away the recipe to the wrong people.

The toxin is a crytal solid at temperatures under -10°C, so maybe you could prepare ice cubs and put them in drinks.

it's the old need an external enemy trick

This.
It is a psyops operation against Russia. But who is behind it?
US deep state?
UK deep state?
Mossad?
Lack of deaths and proximity to Porton Down suggests exposure to super-duper-lethal nerve agent is being carefully controlled and contingency plans are in place.
If Engand play Russia in the world cup expect the propaganda to reach stratospheric levels

Russian gopnik agents had to dispose of novichok somehow, couldn't travel with it. Tense situation that they were in basically forced them to dispose of it as quickly as possible. So gopniks thew it away in some random alley and woalah crackeads found it and injected themselves with it.
>HERE WE ARE TODAY

This

Skripal was the source for Chistopher Steele's dossier, he got target to be silenced. Clearly it spooked him enough to shut up.
These druggies are either mossad or just found some random vial or powder they tried.

what is it with Jews and gas attacks? is this some sort of a fetish?

I'm sick of your spamming, Dmitry.

The problem is that FSB/GRU is fucking incompetent at carrying operations nowadays. The only thing you are decent at is stealing from dumb Russian populace and spamming the web. Go fuck yourself.

Someone in Salisbury with access to novichok for years was killing homeless and drug addicts. Symptoms are the same, so it looked like fentanil poisoning. Until Scripal accidentally got poisoned. All hell broke lose, so Cleanser lied low for 4 month. But urge to clean streets of holy place from filth made him to find new victims.

If the Russians were incompetent, why hasn't the UK police investigation into Skripal found evidence and named the suspects?

Don’t listen to him, it can always get worse

The Cleanser
coming to you this fall

Attached: 1456224804841.webm (426x426, 420K)

Handling a lethal nerve agent is no joke. Protective gear would be needed to avoid a painful suicide. This is a professional operation.

>only in kansas city!

It's not a TV show you dumb cunt. An international investigation can take years to properly conduct. Grow up Vladimir. No one is buying your bullshit

TOP KEK. Sauce?

May be Cleanser is professional from Porton Down? If novichok is so active how come it remained potent for 4 month? Why it contaminated a drug addict?

t. Kremlin shill
GRU did it to lure the Russian population
Now Russians believe that poison leaks are normal in the UK

its a vine of old

The British media are the ones having a chimp out about this. As was the case with the scripal incident. If you scour foreign news websites with at least a basic Google translator you can see that no Russian news sites mentioned it until the whining from the UK reached cringe levels

So a ton of circumstantial evidence was given/leaked to the press in the first few days. But they wouldn't leak any direct evidence? Because? Maybe there isn't any?

UK police are on record a few weeks ago saying they had NO SUSPECTS. There were literally hundreds of detectives on this case. Yet they are still screaming RUSSIA DUNNIT.

You clearly know nothing about this. Stick to trump threads, fatty.

Its possible Porton Down is involved. But they've chosen a "russian made" agent for a reason.

It remained potent because it was carefully stored before being used again. Whoever did this wants to keep RUSSIA IS BAD news stories running.

The purpose of this operation is propaganda. The victims were expendable nobodies. The primary aim is to soften up the general public for UK involvement in Syria against Russia and Iran. Putin is disrupting the PNAC and Yinon plan for Middle East. Israel is not happy.

Secondary aims are to discredit Corbyn. Distract from Brexit. Extra funding for defence. Build a coalition in Europe. These benefits ensure the Government will play this to their advantage and blame Russia, even if they know it was the mossad.

good , keep going it only brings more to our side

Attached: gotchuInMysightWestcuck.jpg (1440x1415, 163K)

Vladimir Putin himself has struck again, this time killing (almost) two innocent Brits who are semi-homeless. This is all part of his master plan. Wake up.

>reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8w4x2x/bbc_news_pair_poisoned_by_nerve_agent/
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8w4x2x/bbc_news_pair_poisoned_by_nerve_agent/
>reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/8w4x2x/bbc_news_pair_poisoned_by_nerve_agent/

wew

>because maybe there isn't any
If only we all knew as much as you do Ivan. Kys

quod erat demonstrandum, what.