Literal white washing

Literal white washing.

Attached: zhibo_18_9.jpg (630x418, 63K)

Attached: zhibo_18_8.jpg (630x419, 66K)

Where can I buy this?

Guess I can make white babies with Chinese women.

No you can make babies white with Chinese cream

Almost thought that said Thot Lightening Gel

Attached: 1530672384951.jpg (634x501, 66K)

Attached: L'oreal.jpg (994x768, 181K)

>azn thots get plastic surgery en masse
>they all still look the same

How come there's no black stay?

>Pale skin means European
You are fucking retarded, and no wonder it comes from an America ip

Although that shit happens, that particular example is fake bro.

If you are too black it won't work, you will just look sick. There was a black celebrit guy who has clearly used skin-whitening products for some time and he just looks fucked up now. I don't know his name, some user posted before and after pics here once I think.

>Thot Lightening by S H I L L S
this can't be real

no one wants to be black.

once they get developed enough, will the chinese just genetically modify their new generations to be closer and closer to europeans?

Go to jewtube and look up any fair and lovely ad. It's Americans who are brainwashed, not the rest of the world.

china was agricultural like europe, meaning the poorfags had to work the filds, resulting in a tan, this way pale skin became a symbol of high status and a culture of liking pale skin was born. thousands of years before any white man even showed up in riceland

you mean sammy sosa

Attached: cb0.jpg (396x385, 21K)

this

dark skin = peasant tanned worker that slaves in the field
light skin = high paying in door worker

whiter than you rodrigo

Nobody in that photo is related, that was a photoshoot, my guy

they're called tanning salons user

This isn't anything new. Asians hold whites on a pedestool, respect, and want to be us. At least they're open about it while niggers and arabs can't bring themselves to say it, they just internalize it and throw temper tantrums. Thing is, Asians can work with/beside whites 1,000,000 times better than jews or niggers. Koreans, japs, thai, you name it.

dude he was called michael jackson
how can you forget so quickly

Attached: sammy-sosa.jpg (620x289, 76K)

Jow Forums users might need this

Attached: Indian_b7fdcf_557061.jpg (400x533, 46K)

All groups do this to be fair

*american Jow Forums users

Saw what you will but I see two types of asians, those you have literal porcelain skin and those who are light but tan quickly. You can always tell if someone uses skin whitener by the skin around their eyes, if it's significantly darker, then they are in the second category. Seriously come Asians are as white as the whitest white people (like finns are shit).

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 9.01.20 AM.png (119x139, 46K)

see this, the skin around the eyes are still darker, like where that think strip of skin where the eyelid meets the eye

You mean half white, ie genetic trash

>leaf
You're already chinese

There's Vitamin C and Glutathione if you want whiteness...

You can eat this in the form of vegetables and various things

whiteface is racist

who wants some fairness cream?

Shame about the Iris

They've done that for hundreds of years.

Attached: nn20130407a9a.jpg (3872x2540, 1.24M)

>Literal white washing.

Got to admit white skin on a young petite Asian female is SEXY!

Attached: RollRoll3_Large.jpg (1160x1738, 126K)

Why buy that when you can make your own vitamin c cream?

To the ones who fetishize fair skin it does. Like niggers who call straight hair on the mulattoes "wypipo hair". It's a desirable trait.

>Thing is, Asians can work with/beside whites 1,000,000 times better than jews or niggers. Koreans, japs, thai, you name it.

It's because Asians and Caucasians are the builders of Civilizations East and West. Because civilizations regardless of where they exist are built upon very similar values (social hierarchy, honor, obedience to agreed-upon rules and laws, logic, respect, good will, hint hint CIVILITY), our cultures have immense amounts of compatibility and respect for one another. The Arabs and the Middle East lost theirs to radical Islam, Black Africa has never actually made a stable society or nation state before, let alone a civilization, and the Jews have spent the last few thousand years surreptitiously trying to dismantle, undermine and destroy any civilization that is not their own. All the others were either destroyed or died out (Incas, Aztecs, etc) or were absorbed by other cultures (Pacific Islanders, Indonesia and the Phillipines).

India... India had something going for it until Britain pulled out. They might make it in the next 200 years but first they have to sort out their hygiene and overpopulation problems.

I need to pick some of this up

India is a case of extremely smart and wealthy people living in a sea of poor stupid people.
The stupid is winning.

Attached: Public_Shitting_Fields.webm (662x480, 2.5M)

Ever been to South Korea, Thailand, China, Japan? I have been to all of those, and there are commercial everywhere for products that will make them whiter. Movie and pop stars are as close as you come to white.

Sammy Sosa is a Dominican. He probably has significant Spaniard admixture. His skull structure is closer to Caucasian than most black Africans.

In those cultures, to be white is to be pure. White is good because white denotes cleanliness. White makes right. In at least one of those cultures (Japan) that I'm aware, internally the people already see themselves as white and always have done, in the same way that hispanics in Europe consider themselves (relatively) white. Just historically speaking, the closer a people have been to white, the more successful and prominent their civilization has been. White at least under the surface denotes success.

To be white is to be blessed by God!

Attached: Being_White.jpg (400x538, 62K)

>extremely smart and wealthy people living in a sea of poor stupid people

If they're so smart why are they living in a sea of poor stupid people?

because successful people don't fuck off to another country just because theirs is full of shitheads. That's what Syrians and other refugee cultures do. Successful peoples stay and work to better their countries no matter how long it takes, because it takes a damned long time. Unfortunately, India now has over a billion people, most of them are poorly educated, and it is almost always the poorly educated people that have the most children.

>If they're so smart why are they living in a sea of poor stupid people?

They try VERY hard to move away, H1-B visas are huge there, and just about anyone with a PhD moves out to teach or work in a western country, anywhere but in India.

Attached: Bird_Shits_in_Mouth.webm (720x720, 1.98M)

and thats a good thing.

>getting rid of freckles

DO THESE BITCHES NOT WANT TO BE CUTE????

Attached: alex jones nuclear.gif (286x229, 175K)

Is that shit forever or just temporary, as long as he uses those products?

all he did was no longer spend all day in the sun playing ball, so he lost his "healthy" tan

They are asians. Cuteness is held as a higher standard than just plain beauty or sex appeal. Or rather, Cuteness is the *height* of beauty and/or sex appeal. The whitewashing is done for that very purpose. The whiter you are, the cuter you are.

so tiring. this has nothing to do with white people you ignorant fuck. historically, being light-skinned meant that you didn't have to work in the fields or outdoors, which meant that you were wealthier or of higher class than others.

Attached: 89468418816814.jpg (600x328, 43K)

Attached: 67867879989.png (800x532, 1.26M)

Dragula

>liking freckles
Shit taste desu
pure skin is best

>>getting rid of freckles
>DO THESE BITCHES NOT WANT TO BE CUTE????

Agreed

Attached: Freckles.jpg (1920x1348, 304K)

white skin and plastic

No, she just has nearly perfect skin and Birthing hips.

Attached: RollRoll7.png (479x598, 448K)

sauce? google won't show anything after clicking on images, even though it says it has the shit

Oh god this slanty eyed semen demon starting to possess me.

R... Racial purity...

Attached: 15301695222390.jpg (403x448, 37K)

Google RollRoll.

She is perfect chubby Asian cutey with amazing hips.. like best hips ever!

Attached: RollRoll5.png (408x605, 531K)

Thank you, sir.

Attached: well done.gif (220x180, 162K)

>RollRoll.

You are welcome.
I do not know what her age is... obviously OF LEGAL AGE
if you find out post it

Attached: RollRoll6.png (574x400, 296K)