OPERATION ARCHIMEDES

>Archimedes may have used mirrors acting collectively as a parabolic reflector to burn ships attacking Syracuse. The 2nd century AD author Lucian wrote that during the Siege of Syracuse (c. 214–212 BC), Archimedes destroyed enemy ships with fire. Centuries later, Anthemius of Tralles mentions burning-glasses as Archimedes' weapon.[33] The device, sometimes called the "Archimedes heat ray", was used to focus sunlight onto approaching ships, causing them to catch fire.
I did all the math for you. According to this vid all you need is a slight curve in a straight highly reflective surface (3:00): youtube.com/watch?v=a9qk1l0LjEs&t=3m
The wood piece bends the metal slightly to focus it's beam...they manage to focus a heat beam at 30m which is the same height the Trump baby balloon will be flying at. The balloon itself is 1mm thick plastic bursting at the seams with pressure because of the inflation and it's a hot day so the plastic will already be warmed up and weakened...even just heating up a spot on it will cause the inflation to help burst it open and take care of the rest as it comes down. Tinfoil alone could work, bring a roll of tinfoil as part of a picnic basket and construct the schematics in this blueprint before the balloon goes up. Even 2 or 3 britfags should be enough. Other options are parabolic mirrors like tinfoil in the underside of an umbrella, tinfoil in general, or even two flat mirrors held or taped together slightly angled.

If we can take this thing down legally (instead of drones or guns or lasers) with simple tinfoil and mirrors they will never fly another balloon again and no one will be charged with anything because tinfoil and mirrors aren't illegal in bongistan....YET.

Attached: OPERATION_ARCHIMEDES_BLUEPRINT.png (784x900, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

crowdfunder.co.uk/trump-baby
askthe.police.uk/content/Q757.htm
gov.uk/government/news/government-crackdown-on-misuse-of-laser-pointers
laserpointersafety.com/news/news/other-news_files/tag-uk.php#on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chinese laser gun...

great thread

lol, it would be hillaryus if bong pulled that off.

Attached: 180622H7093B60C.jpg (448x328, 13K)

kek great idea. using based greek weapons of antiquity

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

this is a very good idea. but can you assemble 6 un-cucked bongs willing to do it?

Too elaborate needs something more simple.

>I did all the math for you
mmm hmmm
so did mythbusters, on TV
guess who's math i trust more?

Most likely won't work, myth busters disproved this, a strong Chinese laser would work the best.

>this is a very good idea. but can you assemble 6 un-cucked bongs willing to do it?
That's the hardest part. They're all a bunch of crybabies and probably don't have their reflective surface loicenses
>so did mythbusters, on TV
This is discussed in the video I linked faggot. The Mythbusters underestimated how reflective the surface Archimedes was able to achieve was and didn't account for adding a slight curve to focus the death rays like in the video. Try to keep up burger or we'll grill you with the death ray next.

Attached: archimedes_mirrors.jpg (480x360, 27K)

lets fuckin do it

It really needs to be simpler, too many variables to go wrong

mythbusters didn't disprove it, they simply didn't get it to work.

an air rifle would do it, but you'd get shipped to one of sadiqs paki torture hostels

How about a drone wiht a magnifying glass?

I've never seen so many people get triggered over a balloon.

smashing a drone into is best bet desu, not an offensive weapon, cant trace it,

Ding ding ding! Bingo

Just use a green laser you morons

Get 10 people doing it and no problem. There's not much simpler than shining sunlight onto a thing with mirrors, sorry about your lobotomy by the way.

Would a BluRay laser work?

>mythbusters didn't disprove it, they simply didn't get it to work.
It's ONE MILLIMETER of stretched to its limits already warmed up plastic...we don't have to bore a hole to the center of the earth with it. You could breath heavily on it and probably cause it to melt and once you get one weak spot the pressure inside will pull it apart and do the rest

Attached: easy.png (602x458, 206K)

>Get 10 people doing it and no problem. There's not much simpler than shining sunlight onto a thing with mirrors, sorry about your lobotomy by the way.
Exactly. Why are the leafs the smartest ones in here?

The digits, I presume

>legally

you faggots know destroying property is illegal?

>They're all a bunch of crybabies
>makes thread crying about how Trump will look like a babby

That could be illegal, you can't point lasers in to the sky.

How are you gonna prove some bong burned it with glass?
Gotcha faggot

If you bong faggots pull this off. It would be TRULY epic.
Of course the media would say it wasnt the work of Jow Forums. Theycwould claim faulty craftsmanship on the blimp manufacturer

I thought there was no sunlight in bongistan.

but what if they ban assault mirrors?

Why would we tear it down? It's funny.

Get ready for terrorism charges if you do anything to it.

God speed user. Here a bump.

>you faggots know destroying property is illegal?
Destroying property? What are you talking about? A group of anons just happened to check their hair in their mirrors to make sure they look good incase any photos are taken of the funny baby Trump blimp! How could that be illegal?

It's not like Jow Forums can bend NATURE ITSELF to do its bidding...............OR CAN WE.

>Underrated post

There is for 1 week,

it's that week.

Do eeet londonstaniens.

>thousands of people everyhwere with cameras ready to document any small racism
>sharia police patrolling the place
>3 bongs turn up with huge ass mirrors and aim at the balloon for 30 minutes

theyre gonna get murdered by sadick kahns muslim patrols

Easiest spot to pop would be his eyes, the black will absorb the most heat, Good luck hitting it though. Godspeed brothers May kek bless your journey

>balloon 100ft up
>distance of 400ft at best
>what is the (inverse) square law
Is the bad education spreading to Canada now?

I love how bongs are so fucking cucked that a god damned mirror is their only choice of a weapon.
Can't even get a fucking pointy stick without being arrested
>Oi, you got a loicense for that bit of wood?

Fuck me this literally kills the whole operation
Time to go full QUAD DRONE OF PEACE on the balloon

This isn't going to work - there's so many fucking variables you'd need to take into consideration to get the beam to focus properly.You guys are seriously overthinking this shit. You want to know the easiest fucking way to do this? Just show up while they're getting set up, wait for them to lay the balloon out before inflating it, and just run over it with a pair of soccer cleats on. Boom, done, the thing'll leak like a damn sieve.

Pretend those are 90’s suntanning screencs.

Copypasting my comments from Some good info and ideas in these.

I want to contribute to this conversation.
I played drums in a marching band. I found I could burn people at quite a distance with the marching cymbals. They are perfect. They are concave. I would burn my friends as a prank.

are high powered laser pointers illegal over there m8?

Attached: 1530241608844.jpg (268x284, 9K)

sharpen the rotor blades for better effect?

Where we’re going, we don’t need licenses.

>I played drums in a marching band. I found I could burn people at quite a distance with the marching cymbals. They are perfect. They are concave. I would burn my friends as a prank.
Good contribution burger. The more polished & reflective the surface is, the more heat they'll reflect (that was one of the problems with the Mythbusters experiment, they didn't make them reflective enough)

Just take a good laser pointer...

I love how you Trump supporters are desperately scrambling to destroy a stupid balloon
>We.we-were not babeeees waaahh!

This is why I come here, really gets my keks off.

>are high powered laser pointers illegal over there m8?
It'd be faster to ask for a list of things that AREN'T illegal there.

This actually sound more realistic. Someone would be a martyr though.
>do you need a license for soccer cleats there?

Attached: 1530580005547.jpg (552x416, 30K)

because bringing it down will be funnier

>implying the american military wont lazer it from space or some shit
no one will believe you

Might fuck up the flight, just mount some sharpish metal underneath

These Idiots spent $20000 to make this I swear if we can get them to waste all their time effort and money I will forever love you Jow Forums bongs

Attached: 86BCC72F-BFB6-44F3-AFC0-34A1A2E9AC55.jpg (750x445, 176K)

hopefully blind some protesters underneath too

It would take a large drone with a camera on it to accurately hit that thing quickly. The propellors would easily go straight through it.

what is capture the flag

Important information:

Crowdfunder: crowdfunder.co.uk/trump-baby

Founder: Leo Murray

Size: 6 meters

Material: pretty thin plastic

Fill with: Helium (non-flammable)

Will need to be filled on site, will probably take half an hour.

Best ideas yet:

Drone with super sharp metal rod. Ram it.

Drone carrying chunk of superheated metal. Land on it.

Drone carrying pouch of acetone. Dump on it, acetone will melt any plastic.

Sabotage while being filled.

you're evil

>because bringing it down will be funnier
This will be better than HWNDU because they are celebrating this shit so hard. HWNDU made Shaia sad. This will make them ALL sad.

Drone with sparkler, literally a fucking thermal lance

Or just hwndu the balloon storage location and spray paint some memes on it, shit that'll never let it fly like the names of londonenistanians that got culturally enriched or maybe some shit about dankula and the other jailbird

Will Shia Le BEEF be riding in the balloon?

We must ban assault mirrors

Attached: russians.png (1280x720, 963K)

Weaponized autism

This too. It would at best make the drone much harder to fly.

Slight problem: The bongs banned sunlight years ago because it's too White.

It's not going to happen. The baby will fly and trump will cry

Perfect it's all done
we just need one uncucked brit with 5 friends
>we just need one uncucked brit with at least 5 friends
>one uncucked brit
>with at least 5 friends

Attached: 23182856129213.jpg (309x262, 41K)

Actually, depending on the thickness of the plastic, the rotors could do some real damage. Are there any drones with metal rotors?

Laser pointers are not illegal
askthe.police.uk/content/Q757.htm

>implying there is sunlight in britian
The absolute state of the chinese

>balloon has to get approval to go up in a no-fly zone
>LET'S FLY DRONES WITH WEAPONS ON THEM THAT COULD BE CARRYING BUCKETS OF ACID IN A HIGHLY SECURE AIRSPACE FULL OF COPS AND ARE EASY TO TRACE BACK TO WHOEVER BOUGHT THEM
Stop with the drone shit, that isn't gonna work.

those are probably illegal in bongistan

bloody ell genius leaf

Attached: intelligent nigger.jpg (396x396, 22K)

>30 meters

Just fashion a sling shot ffs

I'm here

How about you stop with the shill shit.

Remove serial numbers from the drone. If possible fly away to secure location, but honestly, the police are not going to go to all that effort.

Use a UV laser you retards. Green lasers refract in the atmosphere making the entire beam visible.

gov.uk/government/news/government-crackdown-on-misuse-of-laser-pointers
laserpointersafety.com/news/news/other-news_files/tag-uk.php#on

You'll get in trouble if they catch you with lasers.

SeeTake a few ones, ductape them together.
Profit.

If anything, a drone would be easier.

godspeed

bump, britfags get your shit together.

Attached: 1530680030151.jpg (533x401, 27K)

Bump

>Not Operation Icarus
COME ON.

I'll be damned, a fucking leaf with a good idea. Here's a you. Make this shit happen

>Cheap 100.00 drone
>16 penny nails to replace legs of drone
>hover above blimp
>let drone fall on top of blimp
Or if you bongs cancget a flare, tape that, light it, kamikaze that thing into it.

user I believe you are mistaken, in order for this plan to work their must be sun and the ballon is being launched in England

this

I don't know if there's enough bongs left in London to concentrate this much autism, but good luck anyway

Attached: 645345745231.jpg (2956x2736, 1.3M)

>Illegal
How the fuck do you trace a laser? Much less proving where it came from once it's all said and done.

There*

Surgical tubing, guys.

Just dont aim people eyes