Jordan Peterson helped cover up Cornwall Pedophile Ring

In 2009 Peterson was brought out as an expert to declare that the Cornwall Pedophile Ring was nothing more than a "conspiracy theory". This article has since been scrubbed from the Internet:

Pedophile ring theory in Cornwall, Ont., will likely continue to swirl
archive.fo/BsujC
web.archive.org/web/20091221003224/http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/canada/breakingnews/79459672.html
>And long after the dust has settled from the tome that is the Cornwall inquiry report some will continue to believe in a conspiracy to cover-up the truth, experts and observers say.
>An explanation that to some appears to debunk a conspiracy theory just further confirms others' suspicions, said University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan B. Peterson.
>"It's very difficult to disprove a conspiracy theory, because every bit of disproving evidence can be just written off as additional evidence that these conspirators are particularly intelligent and sneaky," he said.

The Cornwall Pedophile Ring was real, and the government and law enforcement worked together to cover it up:

archive.fo/hOana
ctvnews.ca/former-ontario-police-officer-arrested-in-b-c-1.277032
>As a policeman in Cornwall, Ont., Dunlop uncovered what he called a pedophile ring involving prominent members of the community.
>In 1993, Dunlop came across documents showing one alleged sexual abuse victim had received a $32,000 payout from the Alexandria-Cornwall Roman Catholic Diocese.
>The fallout from the discovery eventually led to the OPP launching its four-year Project Truth investigation into abuse allegations.
>It led to the laying of 114 charges against 15 prominent members of the community. However, only one person ever served jail time.

More info about the Cornwall Pedophile Ring scandal:
theinquiry.ca/

Attached: 1527533382728.png (599x598, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

victuruslibertas.com/2017/07/high-level-politicians-arrested-in-huge-pedophile-sting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jordan "be a society of individuals while these collectivist groups subvert you and everyone like you" peterson

jordan "don't play identity politics whilst your enemies do and beat you" peterson

jordan "whites can't use their heritage as their identity, while jews, asians and literally every other group can" peterson

jordan "there is no jewish problem" peterson

jordan "they are just smarter than you" peterson

jordan "stay a weak and disconnected individual" peterson

jordan "take your pharma pills" peterson

jordan "don't play identity politics whilst your enemies do and beat you" peterson

jordan "don't defend your race" peterson ,

>i've made 20 million USD pretending to be controversial while silencing actual controversy.

OP i hope you are not a fucking shill. this is the millionth anti peterson thread out.

interesting info though, and on one of his videos he discusses the so called satanic panic and thinks it was all conspiracy mongering. never mentions the dutroux affair, the presidio, or franklin scandal

>he discusses the so called satanic panic and thinks it was all conspiracy mongering. never mentions the dutroux affair, the presidio, or franklin scandal
Nor does he mention the huge pedophile ring busts in Western governments that have been happening for the past several years:

High-Level Politicians Arrested in HUGE Pedophile Sting
victuruslibertas.com/2017/07/high-level-politicians-arrested-in-huge-pedophile-sting/
>German prosecutors said Thursday, July 6, that they had shut down a major platform used by “elite pedophiles” for organizing the sexual abuse of children, which led to the arrest of its suspected ringleader and senior members of the “pedophile community” in Germany and abroad.

What a shame to know Peterson was controlled opposition all along.

bump

Attached: Peterson the craven.png (1030x528, 138K)

>He gets his advice from Jordan Peterstein

Attached: holeshrek.png (176x175, 28K)

Jordan “Donate to my patreon bucko” Peterson

>mfw shills think they aren't obvious
keep trying famalam
>in all fields

bump

bump

funny how quiet it is right now.

Attached: Peterson cultists.png (667x680, 228K)

YOU FUCKING DOUCHEBAG I'LL GUT YOU FOR THIS SHIT. YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN DON'T YOU. YOU FUCKING SHIT. I'LL KICK YOUR SHIT IN AND PISS DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROUGH AS YOUR SCREAMING HI HO. YOU KERMIT LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1530483068342.png (921x782, 492K)

>says in all fields
>puts it in only one field
Classic first day on the job shill.

Attached: peterson.jpg (992x975, 113K)

>An explanation that to some appears to debunk a conspiracy theory just further confirms others' suspicions, said University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan B. Peterson.

>"It's very difficult to disprove a conspiracy theory, because every bit of disproving evidence can be just written off as additional evidence that these conspirators are particularly intelligent and sneaky," he said.

>Conspiracy theories are usually started by people who are very untrusting and it gathers steam among others who are somewhat untrusting, Peterson said.

>They're psychologically compelling because they neatly tie together troubling facts or assertions, he said. When things go badly there are often many explanations, and an orchestrated conspiracy "should be pretty low on your list of plausible hypotheses," Peterson said.

>"A good rule of thumb is: Don't presume malevolence where stupidity is sufficient explanation," he said.

>"Organizations can act badly and things can fall apart without any group of people driving that."

Is there anything wrong with what he said?

>Is there anything wrong with what he said?
Yeah, he explained why people demanding inquiry into the Cornwall Pedophile Conspiracy are conspiracy theorists who should be marginalized and ignored.

Attached: mere_coincidence.jpg (814x526, 61K)

>"Don't presume malevolence where stupidity is sufficient explanation"

A desire to investigate alleged pedophiles is legitimate. If the accusations are in regard to lazy record keeping of paid parking tickets, you can assume that dumb cunts gonna dumb cunt.

These were accusations about pedos. "Oh wow, those pedophiles sure are dumb and incompetent, but at least they're not malevolent". God damn this dumb slimy piece of shit.

>muh shill

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Maybe people just see through this shitbag and want to talk about it.

Attached: Jordan Peterson muh archetypes.jpg (537x585, 143K)

>this is the millionth anti peterson thread out.
>Stop talking about juden peterson goy

I'm going to make another thread right now just to spite you. Faggot

Attached: 89789675557899756.png (606x385, 71K)

Based user.

Attached: 1517572449489.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

another bump, and it's still awful quiet.

Attached: [Phoenixing Intensifies].gif (265x257, 1.78M)

bump

Attached: 1362685757578.gif (160x120, 578K)

bump

Jordan "Subversimat" Peterstein

If someone only offered me 32K to cover up the sexual abuse of my kid, I would take the 32K and put it in my "have this asshole murdered" fund.

he is a degenerate junkie for decades

Honestly, both him and shapiro are weak debaters both times I saw them. We need someone better. The alt-right angle isn't the way to go, I think we need a pure MRA (mens rights movement) type. IMO it's the best ideology overall

Juden Pedostein worked with Podesta.

Correct, on U.N Agenda 2030.

Can we get a timeline of events please? At what point did Peterson make those comments? Before or after the 1990s inquiry mentioned in the second article?

Something like this:
>1993 police uncover...
>199_ inquiry launched
>charges laid
>Peterson makes his comments

Sorry lefty, he's still going to visit your city and make commies cry.

Also, TRS subs aren't going to be going up despite the efforts.

https //8ch net/pol/res/11801086.html

Attached: 02a3d04b6e952ba0631ecf92454b7d988f04e71a7197f0eed4af36ecf640ef89.jpg (735x900, 107K)

Attached: peterson.png (672x449, 32K)

Attached: peterson2.png (1374x1677, 380K)

Attached: c91d22ee63f0accc9f9bcf7ab531e037a5957d18afdb23c8b7916fe0c6e28041.png (640x431, 44K)

Attached: 6741e30c9459dba0d66ea9ac510c34febaa984f0851876abbc60bca32c47efb6.png (826x506, 154K)

https //8ch net/pol/res/11801086.html

good info op

Attached: neofagsthought8amyth.png (1446x2500, 1.42M)

Peterson made his comments in 2009.

yeah you can get a hitman for like 6-10k so that would work out quite nicely desu

Greedy people get the rope too. sins are bad

you cultists are pathetic .. i'm beginning to think his kids are on here posting this garbage. come to think of it, you probably do wish he were your father so there's that.

Attached: 2e1d957bc066f1dfa2d672af4621fe088f97a96599f13df4f7847dd959de668a.png (500x328, 58K)

fucking ell i replied to the wrong person I'm sorry. I can't into 4chinz

Attached: state of pol 2018.png (752x800, 118K)

Attached: 1530727455903.jpg (890x876, 59K)

Attached: 1520750623429.jpg (417x550, 94K)

Attached: 1512570075436.png (703x785, 127K)

pretty much

Attached: 1522111874074.png (500x645, 396K)

Attached: 1522810089663.jpg (1112x688, 160K)

Attached: buckod-dot-com.png (952x1075, 1.35M)

Attached: coupon_code.png (1249x1244, 478K)

Juden Petershekel is one big gatekeeper for dumb millennial goy.
The man constantly decries "those blood Marxists" and "post modernism" but hes one of the biggest proponents of it himself. His entire central thesis is deconstructionism and subjective interpretations. His infantile pattern recognition synchronicity is as post modernist as one could get.

He isn't ever going to help anyone. Hes going to make thousands of redditors feel good about themselves by giving them one liners to regurgitate back against SJWs while they remain tramped in the kosher sandwich mind game.
Judaism to the left of you. Judaism to the right of you. Don't question the narrative, goy.

Attached: 1528729281323.jpg (457x588, 64K)

>>The fallout from the discovery eventually led to the OPP launching its four-year Project Truth investigation into abuse allegations.
>>It led to the laying of 114 charges against 15 prominent members of the community. However, only one person ever served jail time.

>Peterson made his comments in 2009.
So what is Peterson alleging?

>Lets character assassinate the only guy with a foot inside the mainstream media who speaks about cultural marxism and expose the left for their non-arguments.
(((They))) must be really scared of Peterson when they make all these threads shilling against him.

Jordan (((Berndt))) Peterson.

Attached: tammy_peterson.png (862x791, 606K)

this

In 2009, I'm assuming, since that's when the article is dated.

>TORONTO - It's been more than 10 years since allegations that a pedophile ring operated in eastern Ontario first made national headlines.

>And long after the dust has settled from the tome that is the Cornwall inquiry report some will continue to believe in a conspiracy to cover-up the truth, experts and observers say.

>Commissioner G. Normand Glaude concluded Tuesday that children were sexually abused by people in positions of authority and that public institutions failed victims by mishandling complaints dating back to the 1960s.

>But many were looking to him to lay to rest a more sinister explanation for those events, that it was the work of a pedophile ring and a cover-up that reached all the way to the Attorney General's office was at play.

>He did not, saying in his 1600-page report that he would not make an unequivocal statement about the theory either way.

>For some, it may not have mattered."

He then said this other shit here . Literally "nothing to see here, you wacky buckos." Apparently it's unreasonable to suspect that pedos are organizing and networking, and are protected by powerful people. Even though Dennis fuckin Hastert got popped for it, for fucks sake.

Attached: f26796711fe7b789ea66d4292fb17b1b02dd12826eb2483b61652359e62260c5.jpg (475x640, 167K)

Attached: 063e089ad2b4a52d1ab84dcf6acff655992cbbd4f7f15ff5ddffe970c6205735.png (730x447, 117K)

>Jordan Peterson helped cover up Cornwall Pedophile Ring
he was also a marxist back then

Attached: 1514595790383.jpg (1280x960, 82K)

Juden Peterstein strikes again. He can’t keep getting away with it!!!

>being so sheltered in your reddit echo chamber that you think someone being propped up by the main stream media is a sign they're a threat to the system

Attached: bucko_cult.png (1083x865, 516K)

He doesn't do that, though. He's fine with poz, just wants less of it because it's waking us up too soon, and he wants to avoid that.

What are you talking about? "Clean your room" and "I'll only call trannies by their pronouns if they ask nicely" are so controversial.

>So what is Peterson alleging?
That the people who have been working for years to reopen the Cornwall Pedophile Ring case that was illegally covered up by the government and law enforcement are conspiracy theorists that should be marginalized and ignored.

I see. Does Peterson present any evidence for why there couldn't possibly be a conspiracy?

I see.

>Does Peterson present any evidence for why there couldn't possibly be a conspiracy?
No, he just gave his opinion about how there can't be a conspiracy because conspiracy theories are always nonsense. That's literally his entire argument.

The Jew feeds upon the weaknesses of his surroundings for profit and furthermore seeks to add new vulnerability to exploit. Peterson here has only demonstrated himself as a general self help guide with just enough charisma to perpetuate the facade. In truth he only provides a half solution, the measure of making your environment cleaner but does not go to address becoming someone that begets clean surroundings from his own wherewithal.

He seeks the role of father figure but only of individuals doomed forever to boyhood, to him it is dangerous should these young men become strong in themselves. Instead from without a man is fueled from within, by his goals, his obligation to family and community and his relationship with the Creator.

From these eternal well of strength a man forges himself, with each hammer blow he corrects those things within him that are unsatisfactory and he will resolve to be a man even if those around him have not done so. A father is beneficial to a man, but should he have been derilect in his obligation the young man becoming will revolve to not commit the sin of his father, bringing his progeny into the safe harbor of a stable home with a well chosen wife.

He will shield his family from the poisons the world offers whilst immunizing them with knowledge well applied. Peterson will not make of you a man, only an obedient son to a capricious father...

Attached: peterson_arthurs_cave.jpg (464x640, 169K)

It reads like he knew nothing about the details of the investigation and just went with the simple explanation.

Peterson is saying (despite everything that came to light) that it's not "the work of a pedophile ring and a cover-up that reached all the way to the Attorney General's office was at play". He writes it off as a conspiracy theory.

No, he does not try to disprove that it's incorrect, despite this:

>Commissioner G. Normand Glaude concluded Tuesday that children were sexually abused by people in positions of authority and that public institutions failed victims by mishandling complaints dating back to the 1960s.

>But many were looking to him to lay to rest a more sinister explanation for those events, that it was the work of a pedophile ring and a cover-up that reached all the way to the Attorney General's office was at play.

>He did not, saying in his 1600-page report that he would not make an unequivocal statement about the theory either way.

--end quote--

So the Commissioner himself went out of his way in the report to say that won't state that the theory has merit, or does not have merit, either way.

Why mention it at all, then? But never fear, Peterson is here to say that anyone who wonders that is just quirky and distrusting.

Jordan Peterson is more dangerous to the White race than cultural Marxism.

Thesis (problem) = Radical Marxism

Antithesis (reaction) = Right wing backlash

Synthesis (solution) = Jordan Peterson's "radical individualism" pseudo-conservatism

This is the Hegelian Dialectic. The elites created cultural Marxism to flood our countries with non-Whites at a quick pace and push Whites into a corner with extreme demoralization, leading to the creation of a right wing backlash. In comes Jordan Peterson and the Ben Shapiro crowd, pushing a form of neutered kosher civic nationalist conservatism that aims to extinguish the right wing back lash, put Marxism on the back burner, and continue White genocide on a slow boil now that Whites are almost a minority.

We are in the final stretch of the White genocide plan where Whites, who are still (just barely) a majority in their countries could band together and vote to stop what is happening, but people like Peterson are making sure that that will never happen.

They're trying to make sure we're stuck with the migrants and refugees forever, and that the immigration will continue until Whites are a minority and can not democratically prevent our disenfranchisement.

Hegelian dialectic.

Attached: who_is_white_exactly.png (638x440, 232K)

Have you seen any msm interviews with Peterson? All of them try to character assassinate him with a bunch of logical fallacies just like you guys are doing.
It's fucking obvious the msm hate the guy and try to get anything to stick but they have failed miserably everytime, just like what you're doing now.

He's a kosher approved stooge, his cover has been completely blown. Covers up for pedorings, has globalist and Zionist employers and friedns, etc. People here always say, "b-but but the redpills" and i don't really understand what is he redpilling about and who exactly. He just gets feeble minded kekistanis focused on immaterial "self-improvement" which was proven to be a dialectical carrot on a stick way back in the 70's. I'm sorry, but i just can't overlook his constant shaming of European Identitarians, his Zionism and cowtowing to the Jews, it's just too fucking much. I used to think he was just a naive harmless hippie Boomer that preached Tradconism, but he goes out of his way to bluepill people and shill for the Jews. That means he's an astroturfing gatekeeper.

n a recent Joe Rogan interview he suggested that he should just "disappear for a while." Also as Rogan consistently said "You should stop doing edited interviews." Peterson seems off to the idea even though there is almost no reason to do so beyond exposure to T.V. viewers. He's torn between tricking the public and being discovered. I think he knows that he's being exposed as a charlatan and a controlled opposition agent. His handlers have been pushing him hard for almost a year straight now on a media blitz, on all the kosher outlets like Fox News, Bill Maher's Show and even fucking H3H3 pidcast - he's probably worried about still being on tour when the backlash really starts to hit

>hey peterson, I think jews might be a tad overrepresented in all those juicy positions of wealth and power
>it's doctor Peterson to you, bucko, and no, I just can't
>so you're saying the JQ is real and you're just trying to redpill people covertly without runing your public image?
>no you dumb nazi, here's a tweet for you, hope that clears things out
>so you're saying that old testament is for collectivist marxists and new testament is for healthy individualist people, so basically jews vs white people and the JQ is real?
>no you double hitler, here's a blog post on how JQ isn't fucking real at all
>it's okay peterson, I get it, wink wink
>it's doctor Peterson, also blocked

Attached: 1530562637629.jpg (960x960, 374K)

fpbp

>satanic panic

Attached: 58BD36FD-EAAE-41C1-A4F3-AD8456E5C2CC.jpg (2048x1365, 1.16M)

I meant to say he does not try to prove that the theory is wrong, not "No, he does not try to disprove that it's incorrect, despite this:"

fuck I'm tired.

I mean, he literally said his mission is to subvert and pacify young and proactive Right Wingers - straight from the horses mouth

Attached: (((Classical Liberal))).jpg (589x302, 68K)

>Let's copy-paste the same shitty reddit-spaced garbage arguments over and over, we're totally one of you guys xD

Checking these digits, good posts user.

Attached: final_solution.png (1280x720, 796K)

Trip Truths

COLLECTIVISM FOR THE ASIANS, COLLECTIVISM FOR THE AFRICANS, INDIVIDUALISM FOR THE WHITES!

Peterson says there is this COLLECTIVIST problem. Peterson says this COLLECTIVIST problem will be solved when Whites embrace individualism while the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this COLLECTIVIST problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "embracing individualism".

Everybody says the final solution to this COLLECTIVIST problem is for Whites in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to "reject collectivism,” i.e., see themselves as atomized individuals not part of a greater whole, while the non-Whites operate collectively to further their own group interests.

What if I said there was this COLLECTIVIST problem and this COLLECTIVIST problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries, and the blacks were told they must not seem themselves as a "black collective" but as individuals?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a COLLECTIVIST problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-collectivist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-collectivist is a code word for anti-White.

Attached: 8dede1e375c5fb592eaf4b24fcc1a7ec215f67318759d6465b30f9ff85589b8b.png (966x457, 127K)

Whites are the least collectivist/identitarian minded group anyway. Why doesn't Jordy focus his energies on Blacks, Arabs, etc? Hmmm.....

RULES FOR LIFE

1. speak the truth (unless its not PC, in which case you should be censored, like if youre Faith goldy or you deny the 6 million death toll or the historical accuracy of the gas chambers

2. Tribalism is evil for white people but not other groups, identities should be suppressed but only in places that are majority white

3. There is no jewish ethnic nepotism, they're just high IQ thats why it seems like they're subverting positions of power but they're really not you just think that because you're jealous of high IQ

4. All the tenets of the 60's cultural revolution (material pragmatism, racial marxism, female empowerment, mass migration, paraphilias) are noble and desirable, it's just that the postmodernists made these things look bad

5. You should use tranny preferred pronouns if they ask, the only issue is if it's coded into law. other than that tranny empowerment is good

6. Be a boring, lifeless, soulless, neocon boomer faggot with no heritage, no future and no legacy, keep your sword sheathed at all times

7. The highest goal in existence is the satisfaction of your personal whims and arbitrary desires

8. Shut up and sit down while you become a minority in your ancestral homeland, goi. Resenting this is evil. Clean your room 20 more times, then the pakis will stop raping 11-year-olds in your nation or something

9. Read Solzhenitsyn, but not any of his naughty books like 200 years together, dont read those they're not good, don't talk about that

10. My wife is an ugly jew who looks like a man, we have no sex life and my daughter poses naked on instagram and still only gets 70 likes. since I cannot get respect from my family I have to settle for 56% kekistan manlet loser freaks who get excited about complete banality

11. Buy my awful dogshit modernist rug for 2k if you're a real fan

12. I'm a christian even though i don't believe jesus rose from the dead i thought about this deeply for 60-70 years and my conclusion is "I don't know"

Attached: juden_b.png (1144x1440, 3.47M)

Thanks lads. It seems to be Peterson's MO: Speak with authority on things he knows very little about.

The question is: Why was Peterson carted out to give his expert opinion in a propaganda piece designed to help sweep a government pedophile ring scandal under the rug?

Just so happened to coincide with the time he started working at the UN under Jim Balsillie, George Soros' business partner that co-founded the INET think tank with Soros.

Attached: 1526537908807.jpg (300x330, 82K)

I'll say it again. Peterson is one of the most malicious leftists I have ever seen.
Do you have this pic with the disturbing maps of meaning quote about his demonic nightmares?

>Lolbertarians scream MUH INDIVIDUALISM
>privately Zionist commies

Same playbook every time.

Attached: E33D9DBA-3203-4385-AB3A-7307CE917501.jpg (550x550, 151K)

Attached: peterson_cannibal_dream.png (719x683, 720K)

Attached: peterson_cobra_christ_painting.png (1814x1178, 2.56M)

Thanks. And checked.

>Whites are the least collectivist/identitarian minded group anyway.
This is only true of this era. In the past it wasn't the case. A Jewish organization polled people during WWII and the overwhelming majority of whites said they'd rather lose WWII than see an end to segregation.

Whites used to have pronounced in group preference just like all other people. Christ, America passed legislation in the past barring certain groups from every attaining citizenship specifically because it was bad for native whites.

The entire Individualist vs Collectivist dichotomy is entirely false. The entire argument is a red herring. We care for ourselves as a group and simultaneously recognize the need for individuality. These two things complement one another. They aren't in conflict.
Without the group the individual is nothing, there is no family, there is no society. The ultimate individualist is a hermit totally cut off from civilization. Without the individual being respected there is no private ownership, no concept of profit, there is no mechanism for creating wealth in line basic human desires.

Its that Kosher sandwich all over again. The two sides they present to you are meant to blind you.

Who here has the infograph of Jordan Peterstein and Ratna Omidvar? Apparently he “debated” her in the house of commons about Bill C-16, but they both worked for the same Soros think tank so the entire fucking tranny debacle was just another jewish psyop.

Jordan like to cry 6 million tears over what he sees as “dangerous polarization”... he just doesn’t say anything about the fact that his masters are the ones causing the division.

Attached: F8A21250-0709-4E82-A076-DE5A5D1F6A25.jpg (950x950, 581K)

Is the image in this post coming up as an unrelated graph (US Misery Index) for anyone else?

Attached: peterson_cobra_christ_painting.jpg (1814x1178, 537K)

>Who here has the infograph of Jordan Peterstein and Ratna Omidvar?
Right here.

Attached: 1527494585886.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

Attached: 1526887681214.png (2127x1525, 698K)