She did NOTHING wrong

She did NOTHING wrong

If anything, shooting Californians should be rewarded

Attached: Nasim-Aghdam-2.jpg (600x795, 43K)

True they are the worst people in the country.

She didn’t kill anyone, so yeah she did

Thread about my waifu I whole heartedly approve

BASED

There was a link to a megadump of her photos, videos, and a lot of gifs. Does anybody have that link? Thank you.

Nairobi have kill people?

>she

She shot down user, even Hilary coulda bagged one in a public area while no one was suspecting. She went to Youtube, fired off a few warning shots to clear the crowd, then killed her self in broad daylight in front of evil corporation that is trying to brainwash us with algorithms. Not gunshot woulds that were inflicted were above the beltline and all of them were non-lethal.

Nasim accomplished exactly what she set out to do. She martyred herself in the name of free speech

>She didn’t kill anyone, so yeah she did

pretty odd how she decided to show up to youtube on the day MBS was visiting silicon valley from saudi arabia. i don't know if his event was at YouTube HQ but his event that day included management from all the big tech companies and Prince MBS of house of saud was staying at the Four Seasons in Palo Alto if I recall correctly, not far from where Nasim was interviewed by the cops, who let her go.

I'm not too big on a conspiracy involving Nasim but yea she could be a CIA or Russian GRU meme, or maybe even a

She was too good for this world. Oh how I would have loved to be her friend.

Can anybody here hook me up with a collection of pictures, videos, and gifs?

Attached: 1524546840643.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>the day MBS was visiting silicon valley from saudi arabia
Yea, I read about that too but could not confirm his visit. If you have confirmation of his visit then thad be awesome but if not then I have to assume this is your typical "poisoning the well". All I could really confirm was that he was touring California at the time, so he damn well coulda been at YT and that would be in line with the report of a masked gunman in body armor (private military)

based Azeri girl

daily remind azeris aren't turks they're ethnically Iranian/Zoroastrian non-Persians.

Azeris are great tho, no complaints

Azeris are only turkic speaking. We are not turks

Attached: Nasim-Aghdam.jpg (300x300, 14K)

bump

why are you faggots obsessing over an aspie psycho sand nigress?

this
>She was too good for this world. Oh how I would have loved to be her friend.
also this
RIP Queen Nasim