Asian Hate Thread

What is the most Jewish group of people and why is it Asians?

>Have a small home business
>Make a decent amount of money
>Mostly sell my products on eBay
>Customers are generally happy about what they purchased
>Some items even arrived damaged in the mail and the buyer still left positive feedback, didn't even want to return the item
>Then there's the slanty-eyed fucks
>Every time someone with an Asian last name buys my shit they do nothing but complain
>Price is always too high, even though I make it the lowest on eBay or any other site for that matter
>One phone arrived without a battery or back cover
>Buyer flipped her shit, even though there are 5+ pictures showing the phone has neither of those

I'll be posting messages from these worthless gook-fucks.

Feel free to contribute your own stories and pictures.

Attached: Jewsian.png (639x368, 255K)

As you can clearly see, there are FIVE pictures of the phone without a battery or back cover, ZERO with the aforementioned items.

Keep this in mind.

Attached: Phone 1.png (1162x787, 313K)

Shut the fuck up nobody gives a fuck about you

>"It doesn't come with a battery or back cover"

Attached: Phone 1.png (662x287, 14K)

I hate asians too man. But then again I also hate every color except white.

Indians are some of the worst offenders. Worried?

Go poo in someone else's thread, pajeet.

>"It's like selling a car without an engine."

Forgot picture.

Attached: Phone 1.png (662x287, 17K)

The only redeeming part of your society is down to five percent of the population.

Attached: 1530041159411s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

>Damaged LCD.
>Device is in good shape otherwise.

There is a huge market for phone repair. People buy broken phones to use for scrap parts in order to fix phones of the same make and model.

You'd be surprised.

You can actually do some fun decentralized hijinks with "broken" phones.

Right but that's where you should have mentioned that the back cover and battery was missing as well instead of saying that the screen was the only thing wrong if you're used to complaints.

Caveat emptor. That is Latin for "Don't be stupid."

they supply electronic bomb parts for white terrorists

>Mfw I have forrest-Finn blood from the 1600's.

Absolute Pekka-san.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2017-04-30 kl. 12.36.13.png (251x283, 89K)

It's like if you go an auction and then see a car with no engine and then expect the engine to be supplied after you purchase it.

Attached: 1525756058081.png (589x635, 357K)

Attached: 1525755680842.jpg (736x746, 311K)

Im indifferent to asians. Their women with their extremely tight slantways pussies always ameliorate any annoying shit the men do.

Whenever you're dealing with online transactions, whether as the buyer or seller, it's on you to go the extra mile. Because, see, you know that you're a reasonably intelligent and rational adult, and you also know that a certain, significant % of the people you'll be dealing with will act like fucking idiots. They may genuinely be stupid, or they might be drunk, or very unfamiliar with what you're selling, or just incredibly unobservant. It's like defensive driving - always assume the dumbshits around you are going to do the stupidest fucking thing possible to protect yourself. Is it "fair"? No. Cry me a river.

This goes both ways, and yes, I do agree the woman is an idiot, but I'm not having a conversation with her about it. Frankly it goes double for you because you're running a business. You're the professional here and your product description was too terse and unclear. When misunderstandings like this occur, it's on YOU. I don't mean in an ethical sense, I mean in a practical one. YOU have more riding on your reputation, YOU have more to lose by wasting your time managing complaints. She's some crazy dumbfuck from the internet, assume that hassling you is no loss to her.

tl;dr your product description is not awful, but it is a little unclear, and this is your fucking job, you should be learning from this instead of whining about the mean lady on Jow Forums

Zipperheads are monkey-fish-frog hybrids.

Attached: 667543.jpg (583x470, 33K)

>He hates non-chink/flip asians

Attached: 1526268369722.jpg (125x92, 3K)

Indians are terrible with shit like this.

Saddest part of this pic is that she's gonna eat that cute dino

What I don't get is how they can eat living baby octopuses

Attached: Aizhern.jpg (848x870, 145K)

Attached: 2b465319749530f1d665bf04d5e872ed.jpg (564x458, 34K)

Attached: 8e767d2168753b5f4e0a9e7773430aca.jpg (564x322, 32K)

Checkum!

There's a saying in Chayna: ''if it has four legs and it's not a table, eat it''

Attached: 1e90eb6385b48478541250f6f15f16d3.jpg (564x564, 61K)

Attached: 5C82F64F-E26A-47C9-830D-26F72965BC86.png (732x489, 225K)

The beta cucks with yellow fever are in for a rude awakening when they decide to spawn the next Elliot Rodger and it comes out looking even more hideous than their abomination of a wife and themselves.

There is no real point in getting mad at Asians. You just have to push back against them, they will walk all over you if you allow them. Instead of complaining that they give you shit on ebay, show some spine. If they complain about the price of something, just tell to fuck off if it's too expensive for them, 99% of the time they will just go ''ok sucky sucky me buy product now ching chong, good deal, very honorraburru, thanky thanky.''

Attached: 4chan.png (1237x1491, 192K)

Man, it sounds like you have experience dealing with dirtbag zips. In the real world you are expected to behave like an adult. If you can't pay retail expect less than retail. If you buy trash and trash comes in the mail you don't get to come back at big mean capitalists with a shit flinging review. Grow the fuck up. China will own you within a decade.

Attached: 1528961492980.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

GTFO. go shit in the street

You forgot the sign on the car that says "the windshield is cracked but everything else is fine".

srsly

Just ask anybody who ever tried to do business with a chinaman. They are the absolute last people in the world who should complain about poor customer service, shoddy product, inaccurate advertising, or anything else. Caveat Emptor.

I honestly just hate Filipinos. They're not even really Asian. Their dominant religion is Christianity, one of their official languages is English, and even their most common names are Western inspired. They're Mexicans, but inferior in almost every way but instead of Spanish, they speak their Monkey Talk along with English. The only Asian thing they have going for them is their obsession with rice.

Please post more Asians getting rekt.

This can't be real. Had he just rode the bike to the left...

>I hate asians because they are smarter than me

Attached: 1520983631974.jpg (1080x1349, 137K)

>China will own you within a decade.
Do I type like I'm Taiwanese, or like I'm a westerner? (and to stop the memes before they start, no, I'm not a teacher)
>If you buy trash and trash comes in the mail you don't get to come back at big mean capitalists with a shit flinging review.
And that's exactly what I'd say if the woman OP is complaining about came to me about this. But she's not here. OP is.

It's like software devs who blame their users for failing to use their software correctly. When that happens, even when the user is behaving like a dumbfuck, most often the fault lies with the person who designed the interface and wrote the documentation, not on the user, because software (meant for general-purpose use) should be designed with the understanding that some of its users are going to be fucking stupid, or perhaps just completely non-tech savvy. When you are somebody whose job is to sell a product or provide a service, you have two choices:
1) blame your customers when things go badly
2) accept that Idiot Outreach is part of your job description and behave accordingly
Doing 1) may be a way to earn satisfying points in arguments on Jow Forums, but 2) is the smarter idea. It's not about right or wrong, it's about how business works. Take your own advice and grow up a little.

Attached: 142903843294308350.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

Attached: 1524200816871.webm (720x960, 1.54M)

Of course it's a canadian defending the chinks ahaha

Attached: afucking.png (627x800, 485K)

Spend as much time placating morons who will do no more business with you than what they can get for free. Have a successful enough business where you can take a hit from some gibs happy gook.

that's no canadian

That's a roastie pretending to be a chink.

Attached: 132490509480328779277354.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

you fucked up by not mention the missing battery cover or missing battery, you lose period

next time list EVERYTHING about missing or damaged on the phone

I sell thousands on month on ebay and trust me, any buyer will take advantage if it is not specifically mentioned

Do you disagree with Trump getting rid of affirmative action for schools?

This guy gets it.

Being proactive about this shit SAVES time, and protects your reputation (of course you'll still get complainers and negative feedback occasionally, but less often). What you don't seem to understand is that OP lost here. He lost in terms of time wasted, stress, and a potential hit to his feedback rating/reputation. Not a big loss, it's not a huge fucking deal, but still a loss nonetheless. And so easily preventable. He could have averted it (most likely) by spending literally 15 seconds writing a more thorough product description.

You can swallow your pride and spend 15 extra seconds protecting yourself and making your life easier, or hang onto your pride and insist that you have no room to improve, while this continues being a recurring problem.

What could be more descriptive than a picture of the product? These coddling responses are one of the reasons entitlement culture has become absolutely pervasive in almost all aspects of customer service. Not every hill is a hill to die on, but come the fuck on we have to start somewhere. If the world operates as such think of all the time that would be saved

>What could be more descriptive than a picture of the product?
Redundancy, redundancy, redundancy. Assume that 1/3 to 1/2 of your customers will not look at all of the pictures, that they may miss the fact that there ARE other pictures, or will somehow not understand the pictures if they do see them. Am I condoning that kind of idiocy on their part? Obviously fucking not. But the fact is that YOU have to deal with the fallout of THEIR error too, so make it as difficult as possible for them to make that error. Obviously there's a limit, you don't have to write reams of text about every product, nobody would read them even if you did, but an extra 50 words in your product description is reasonable.

Working in retail (including online retail) would be much, much easier if you could count on your customers to be intelligent, observant, and polite, but you can't. If you don't like that, there are other professions.

>These coddling responses are one of the reasons entitlement culture has become absolutely pervasive
Ultimately, dude, it's like this: you can take a stand against "entitlement culture", or you can save yourself time and money and run a more successful business. It's your call, and OP's.