Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Attached: 13901365_10153923243663507_8662489351136295512_n.jpg (661x661, 57K)

Yes, went great.
He just looked disgruntled. I didn't give it a second thought. I'm white btw.

In grade school there was this aggressive ape bully, I called him a nigger to get him to attack me, picked me up by my shirt and tossed me, my head hit a metal support post on the awning over the doors to the playground. He went to the principal, I just got a lump on my head.

nah, but after months of using 'nigga' regularly once said it totally reflex-wise by accident to my black friend. he only laughed.

Yeah.

She just kept sucking my dick

hot

Based Borat

>got my ass kicked but he went to the PRINCIPAL

he sure did buddy

Attached: 1424492206596.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Yes.
>Ape nigger taunting me for weeks at school.
>Get the guts to call her a "nigger bitch" in the hallway in front of a bunch of people.
>She calls me a "fat bitch"
>Principal takes us both to the office and gets witnesses.
>Witnesses are all white and won't say nigger so they tell the principal I called her a "black bitch"
>Principal says this is a hate crime.
>"B-but principal, I'm fat and she's black, aren't these both just physical observations?"
>"You're right user, don't let me catch you doing it again."

I also got kicked out of another school for telling a nigger that I couldn't understand them because I don't speak ebonics. Idk if that counts. Black people innately don't like me. It's like they smell it on me or something.

have you ever meet nigger irl?

user, if you call a nigger a nigger to their face they will be unable to not react like a nigger. In conclusion the word "nigger" is a powerful voodoo magic spell that forces niggers to reveal their true form.

Do you go around haphazardly summoning demons? No, because that would be detrimental to the non demonic entities around you including yourself.

I whispered chinese chocolate cake to my friend when I was a kid in front of a black kid, then his wigger friends got pissed asking what I said. That's about it.

this is like, 8 year old bullshit

Story time
>be white guy
>have nog talk shit about me in HS
>nog had coal burning spic GF
>I confront nog
>he tries to bow up to me
>not today jigaboo
>knock him down with a right hook
>start cracking knuckles
>say "you gonna get back up to take another one nigger or are you just gonna keep laying there like a pathetic little bitch"
>did this is lunch room
>in front of his nog friends
>in front of his spic girlfriend
>he started crying
>he literally started to fucking cry
>lolwat?
>I say "are you crying? really faggot?"
> he gets up and runs away
>I stare his monkey friends down
>"anyone else have a problem? because the next time one of you monkeys starts anything with me or my buddies im gonna pay you a house call"
>they avoid eye contact and smirk
>Monkeys do this when they are intimidated and afraid of you. They will look away and smirk. look up logan paul calling out that nigger KSI for a boxing match. When the 6'2 Paul chad stares him down KSI does the exact same look away smirk move these little niglets did.
>his girl after seeing him turned into a bitch dumps him
>hear later that she was asking about me from mutual friends.
>Considered taking his bitch from him for a minute but then realized i never want my dick to be in a hole that previously had AIDS infested monkey meat in it.

End of story. lift weights. Learn to fight. and punch a monkey out when they talk shit. Its all you have to do white man. Most niggers are weak and even the buff gymrat ones have terrible fighting technique. If you apply yourself to MMA you will be able to handle them.

No I've never wanted to bring that much pain into the world. Saying that to someone doesn't seem like something that results in a good dialog.

Only on Omegle, mostly to Brazilians.

i have never seen a nigger irl

Attached: 67A3867A-BE8F-4DB7-89DF-E06629C00E58.jpg (710x1024, 156K)

You have no idea how lucky you are.

And then the whole cafeteria clapped

No clapping. Just people pointing and laughing at him while he ran. His friends later on would talk about how they were going to jump me but the pussies never followed through

I called an american black a dumb nigger during a joint operation in 2016 after he dropped some gear. He was butthurt but didnt really dared to do anything.

t. manlet

thats one of the benefits of living in a mountain village

Attached: 4B0AC008-0C98-437B-A4FC-E20BF3041E33.png (772x638, 125K)

Here in Germany there are so very few niggers that i don't have to deal with them.
I see niggers max 1 x per week, but I live in north eastern part of Germany.

Attached: 1529577966900.png (757x451, 714K)

I don't talk to niggers.

Yes when I was 7 by accident to my friend. Apologized a lot but he wasn't offended.

Yeah, I was a fat kid in middle school and some nig kept calling me out on it.
So I just said "well at least I can lose weight, you'll always be a nigger"
Surprisingly nothing happened to me since everyone thought he was an asshole.

>Associating with niggers.
Can't really call them a nigger if I don't get anywhere near them huh?

I've never even seen a nigger in real life so no

>look up logan paul
opinion discarded. he's not a chad, he's a fucking retard.

Yea it scares the shit out of them. Niggers are cowards.
It's literally the source of any social power they think they have: thinking white peopel are desperate to like them and scared of being called racist.

Attached: little dick nigger.jpg (475x633, 60K)

8/10 LARP

Noice

I called a black guy a stupid nigger once in front of a group of people. Everyone including white people acted totally outraged. Then the stupid nigger started calling me every bad name he could think of "honkey, white devil, cracker, white piece of shit, etc" and the same white people just sat around in silence.

Attached: pepewhiteman.png (500x500, 992K)

Never had a need to. If you just show them you're not afraid of them because they're black, they usually back off and act like cowards. Have had plenty of tussles with blacks at the bars, they all think they're hot shit until they get jacked in the face. And once one goes down, the rest scatter like mice.

>not realizing that nigger is a title not race

nigger is also a species of humans

I've never called blacks anything different than niggers. Later when I grew up I was surprised to find out that they are being called with different words in WE & the US.

I've seen more niggers in Frankfurt am Main then I can count.

Sure have. I was suspended from school over it many years ago.

No but I've never been a cracker or a nazi either despite pushing Trump in a niggers face. Who's the bigger pussy, those who think cops are out to kill them and think America is a shithole or those who only don't want to be around retarded niggers?

I know it is worse over there.
We need a cleansing.
The amount of niggers I see is already too much.

Ass wasn't kicked, faggot, I got tossed by a 5th grader. I wasn't hit by him. And he was already in trouble a lot and this was just one more thing for him. But at any rate, I could not give a single fuck what your opinion on the matter is.

Yeah. A few times, actually.
Some tried to square up. When I didn't back down and squared back up, they backed down and just bitched about a fuckin' racist whitey.

I'm short, but quite sturdy. Black women love me, but I never dated one.

Yes he is since chads are stereotypical meathead jocks. He is obnoxious but the fact he's been immune sorta makes him one.

>actually living near black people
hearty kek

In 2001 I said to my workmate "Where's Nigger?"..... unknowingly he was stood behind me ..... cringe.

yes

Yeah, only once in my first year of highscool. It was a table with friends and friends/associates of friends all sitting together. He poured orange juice on me so I called him a “stupid fucking nigger” but regretted it because he had s look of genuine sadness and hurt on his face afterward and didn’t sit with us after.

Based HYECABPANTTF poster

nice.

Yes. I once got a black girl in my school, IN MY WHITE SCHOOL. I called her "asfalt" (Asphalt) because i fairly hated that nigger

Attached: Confederate Pepe.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

yes. he's jaw dropped to the floor. I expected a fight not a slack jawed nigger just staring at me

Attached: 1498665979535s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I dont remember this, but my friends told me we went to a house party back in college and I was drunk and started ranting about how there were so many niggers around they must be breeding in the walls. I'm told a few black chicks had a mortified look on their face but nobody really did anything about it. Not sure if I believe them or not, I didn't really have much of a power level to even hide in the first place back then

This OP and the picture associated has been posted on Jow Forums literally for years, at least 2 years

>No I've never wanted to bring that much pain into the world.

Guarantee you post about "incels" unironically, and "umad white boi" interracial bestiality threads

When i was in 6th grade i got fed up with this negress who wouldnt leave me alone so i called her a nigger. I got a "stern" talking to by the principal and never heard a peep from her again.

It's the opposite for me. I love guns and hate the police and I feel like that vibe comes through, giving them a good first impression of me. Ive got several black acquaintances that I like, but I only ever had one black friend who eventually ended up suing me for discrimination and trying to ruin my life because I didn't show him enough 'respect'. Never again.

Yeah, my friends. I also do the "bix nood nigga kill whitey" shit in front of them.
I'm not white, but not black either.

>and then everybody clapped

yes. a number of different niggers actually... all were acting niggardly and was well deserved

Yes. In middle school in the winter I slipped when I walked in one day and this black kid laughed at me. I called him a nigger to his face and all he did was say I'm white trash. Funny because I'm italian.

Attached: niggers btfo.jpg (500x300, 16K)

Why is this image always associated with this post?

You never been to Boyle heights i see, lol

we had a nigger teacher and my buddy called her a nigger

i was in a gas station buying some beers with my friend when he mentioned it was his birthday, so i said "hey happy birthday nigger"
there was a fucking nigger right in front of me and he heard. and guess what? the nog dindu nuffin

>Black people innately don't like me. It's like they smell it on me or something.
same but its only basketball americans, Africans are cool with me so i dont know

said "what is up, my nigger?" to a black kid on my hs football team. he just started laughing. i'd never say it maliciously because I only pretend to be racist on the internet

I've never seen a black irl.

All the time, racial slurs fly all over with the niggers I work with because no one is a bitch and we have warped senses of humor.

Yes. It's actually very useful in some circumstances.
Ahem to quote...
"Come back with my mates bike you nigger!"
He actually stopped and tried to fight me. Not smart as he was a skinny cunt who couldn't fight.
Ah the good old days. probably be reported for hate speech now.

only one year. started doing it around this time last year

yes, and im 6-5 300, tell me im a little bitch. fucking nigger

>He implies that I haven't

Attached: 1526267600406.jpg (974x703, 415K)

I once was at a College house party and some nigger brought drugs to the party. The host told him get the fuck out of my house your dumb nigger. Then the nigger tried to square up to the host. Host responds by pulling out a shotgun. Nigger walks out of the party

At bar with GF and some friends. GF and her friend shooting bitch looks back and forth at wigger girls at another table apparently, I was oblivious the entire night. When leaving girls start yapping at each other, no idea whats going on or why. Im not taking it serious cuz its bitches bickering so I just lol. Nigger with the other girls must feel disrespect or something, I dont know, so he decides to engage me. I insult his trashy wigger scum fully ready to fight cuz im 6'6" 260 and nigger was 5 nothing 100 and nothing. Nigger doesnt accept offer, but does call me honkey which I see as clear indication that racial statements are in play. So I *immediately* call him a nigger in hopes of triggering his ape instinct so I can mash on his head but the reality of this giant white man giving no fucks about calling him a nigger in public to his face made him understand the reality of the situation.

of course. I spent my formative years south of mason dixon. Niggers who step out of line in certain areas are put in their places. Some cities are turning into no go zones that werent a decade ago. Memphis and Atlanta are so bad Atlantas mass transit, MARTA, stands for Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atl

Of course, he fucking cried. Ironically I did it because he called me a cracker.

Nigger fragility is real, and I urge people to call out niggers when they can. Often times the nigger will chimp out, and this presents an opportunity to call the cops who will come remove or shoot the nigger for you.

Thanks for the thread, friend.

I have a quadroon friend who you would think is white if you didn't know better. We call him nigger to his face all the time.

This is why I will never produce a child. What you did is retarded but things like this dont want me to make a child. Im afraid by the time I have a kid they will be tossed in police car for most insiginificant shits. Just years ago vice principal threatened me to have me arrested for signing my parents signature. I just flat out told her go ahead and do it and she just silently stared at me. We already live in 1984. I want to go far away somewhere unkown.

Africans (not somalians) are superior to basketball Americans IMO. From the ones I have encountered they have a much better sense of family, honor, and morality. I believe they are typically eastern african however.

Sorry but if you call someone a racist slur, you should not expect them to react with anything but vitriol. I'm conservative and black, and if someone called me the n word, they won't live to see another day.

Common sense says don't do it for me, but if you wanna try it then let us know how it worked out for you.

Also sage.

I just call other white people niggers to see if they are whinny faggots.

Cause you're a nigger.

Non-niggers do not act like niggers when called niggers. Your brain can't comprehend this because you are a nigger.

Racial slurs vs whites and other races have the same magical effect on their respective people and their true forms are revealed when uttering these words to their face. Niggers are the only ones who manifest themselves as niggers, proving that they are indeed niggers.

I called my squad leader a nigger, it was a few years ago. I didn't know he was in our chat (PS4) then after I said it I got a notification that he left the party. I didn't face any punitive actions though, no one liked him and he would always ramble about how blacks having it bad in this country.

>3 weeks ago
>pinning 1.75 grams of Trenbolobe E and 1.75 grams of Test E per week
>also stressed out from work and drinking way too much
>completely out of control but hard to see while your in it
>drink 12 6% hard ice teas in a hour, go driving around
>paki cab driver looks as I pass him
>snap
>stop truck in middle of intersection
>walk up to cab and punch the window
>cab driver rolls it down
>yell at him why he thinks he can immigrate to my country and look at me in traffic
>white guy and a nig are in the back seat
>tell white guy I'll kill him if he takes another Pakistani driven cab in his life ever again
>the black has this weird goofy nervous grin on his face
>tell him to "wipe that watermellon nigger grin off his face"
>walk back to truck and drive home
>stub toe as I enter my house and punch a hole in the drywall
>start crying

I decided I am done with steroids.

I did it last night while watching fireworks.

don't wear "Fuck america" shit to 4th of July celebrations, niggers.

I have never been to a talking distance of a nigger

Yes , here is cool unless is a group of niggers, but if he is lonely no problem, you say "hey negrata" and laugh nothing happens xD

>if you call a nigger a nigger to their face they will be unable to not react like a nigger.

this

Attached: milk face.webm (476x476, 459K)

I did, we were joking around and people kept looking at us like niggers. Bonus point when we got into a shop to the fruit section, the guy took watermelons and we kept saying niggers while people were shopping. Shit was hilarious

Are you that guy who wrote a story with almost nigger in every 2 words?

yeah. i was young and he was hitting on my girlfriend. to his credit, after I said it he swung on me (and missed badly--for whatever reason, the colored folks are wild punchers)

i took him down with an outside trip (longtime wrestler, but totally not gay and didn't enjoy having my oil checked lol so gay lol), but my buddies pulled me off.

really a standard high school fight, honestly. kinda felt bad afterwards. not for him, but i didn't want my parents to have to suffer, whether it be via lawsuit or reputation (only the most backwards parents want to be known as the racist parents).

got the "son, you did the right thing, but don't give that scumbag Jesse Jackson any ammo. next time, just hit the fucker and keep your mouth shut".

The eternal saxon. Oblivious to everything.

Yes but only a handful of those times were out of anger/hate.

Nigga, yeah, multiple times. Nigger, no.

Yes. I went to a very ethnic middle and highschool. I thank those times for shaking me out of my commie phase. In my adult life however, no. Its just childish really, and I don't see the benefit of ruining my career with street fights to get super duper edgy neo Nazis street cred

Yes. Then I beat their ass
Its easy to trigger a nig.
All I have to do to get them to attack me and make it self defense is say this and smile.
Works almost every time.

If they could actually fight, it wouldnt be a family reunion everytime. Theyre just fragile.

And then everyone clapped.