Baby beheaded in Germany

German woman murdered and baby beheaded. The police have tried to cover it up. I fucking despise these fucking niggers. GERMAN MEN WHAT WILL YOU DO IN RETALIATION?? GO KILL SOME FUCKING NIGGERS OR AT LEAST KICK THE SHIT OUT OF SOME

Attached: IMG_20180703_110512.jpg (1080x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/12618/germany-press-freedom
bloodpassover.com/
liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785
youtube.com/watch?v=WGXDgFLTro0
liveleak.com/view?t=kESGT_1523632398
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gatestoneinstitute.org/12618/germany-press-freedom related article

Related

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-171523~2.png (1063x1442, 530K)

I remember a couple threads about it when it happened. There were witnesses on scene, how did the cops think they could cover this up?

JESUS CHRIST GERMANY ! IT'S TIME TO GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS!

>A detail of the murders that has never officially been revealed, is that Madou apparently attempted to decapitate the baby. This detail was mentioned by a commuter -- Ghanaese citizen Daniel J., a gospel singer at an evangelical church in Hamburg -- who happened to arrive at the subway station moments after the attack andfilmed the sceneon his phone. In the video, police officers can be seen questioning witnesses, and paramedics are surrounding what appears to be the baby girl. Daniel J. says, in English, "Oh my God. It's unbelievable. Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus. They cut off the head of the baby. Oh my God. Oh Jesus."

Cant even make a burn the coal joke senpai

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-05-11-17-51.png (1440x2560, 462K)

liveleak link you cunts, where is it?

wew dont be racist, this is just diverse multiculturalism.

Maybe it worked well in cases before that

Nothing of value was lost.

Ya you racist, Islam is a nation of peace. This is FAKE NEWS

The question here is, who is pressing their thumb down on the police to keep them quite? Its obvious the officers are distraught and unhappy with this.

How completely evil and rotten to the core do you have to be to kill a baby? That's beyond being ruthless, that's a display of sheer resentment at the very concept of life itself.

>GERMAN MEN

there is no such thing, german men died in ww2 protecting Evrope

Please come back Hitler. We need you. WE NEED YOU RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

And that’s a good thing.

>why do africans behave like africans?

>He cares about Germany

Attached: 1526268641980.jpg (125x92, 3K)

>Cant even make a burn the coal joke
I can.

Attached: 1506283246443.png (900x618, 413K)

That's why these subhumans should had been genocided in medieval times ,

>t. Shlomo Shekelstein from Jew York synagogue

True. She made her choice. That whore deserve it. But her kid should not pay for her sins. Poor baby.

>How completely evil and rotten to the core do you have to be to kill a baby?

Attached: simon_04[1].jpg (500x526, 126K)

lol

It's a mutt baby so I don't care about it emotionally
will make good propaganda though.

So mudshark whore and his mongrel daughter.

outrageous to be sure but something of value was lost desu senpai.

The same way they covered the tortures during Bataclan.
Tell people to shut up because otherwise they "would help evil white supremacist".

This. She was worthless and he did us a favor by killing them but its fantastic optics.

part and parcel

bloodpassover.com/

>now i read in details
Oh well..

Attached: dort-coal.jpg (518x803, 112K)

Oh no, a coalburner was stabbed and her Mischling spawn erased, this cannot stand! What an immense tragedy.

pretty sure the other kid is also a little niglet

>how do you do, fellow white people?

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 16K)

I don't see a problem. The woman and child was more likely the property belonging to this Alpha African. He's allowed to do anything he wants to his property

Attached: 66EC7343-832E-4EE8-AE8C-47A3C2B9281E.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

Toll paid in full

Attached: 1530708163960.png (593x635, 260K)

Attached: 1525140091333.jpg (624x960, 78K)

Now you realize why (((diversity))) needs to be driven into the sea. They are an invasive species, not the same stock as us.

>violent nigger does violent nigger things to disgusting mudshark and unfortunate creatura

Attached: B9B6B7F6-2CDF-4F77-A6F5-2C9FA39576FF.gif (554x400, 135K)

Holy shit. How much longer before it's open season on politicians? That's where it's going be headed if they keep up this.

>Media blackout
>Not knowing about the Streissand effect
Pff, fucking noobs

Attached: 1523389466815.jpg (381x511, 65K)

You would have to be a nigger.

The kid was his so...

absolutely fucking abhorrent, i wonder how often they get away with it

Attached: absolutely disgusting.png (500x483, 270K)

No one in Europe can save themselves - Europeans have foregone their militaries for US protection. If they started today it would take them a century to get back up to speed in terms of becoming a global military power that could compete with America

Until this happens you are under American influence, sadly

>Until this happens you are under Israeli influence, sadly

fix'd, thank me later

Was the baby white or no?

I have no empathy for the foolishness of women who disregarded their fathers advice.
The baby would've grown up as a fucked up individual probably converting to islam or something. We don't need more of this.
You have to look at this rationally, if not, you are no better than lefty footsoldiers.

Listen here fuckers. I dislike coal burner roasties as much as the next intellectual but to behead a child is fucking sickening.

Im curious how many similiar crimes they were succesfull in covering up?

Is this the case that happened in the stairs of the Jungfernstieg train station? If so, it was reported over here fairly often the first week.

If not, colour me fucking surprised.

The only color you are is yellow

Yes, I know, who could do such a thing, it's an absolute tragedy.

it was a shitskin baby, who gives a fuck

go cry on reddit

Hitler was fucking right...Don't ever let any faggot say otherwise.

>ex-girlfriend Sandra

TOLL PAID.

> (You)
>it was a shitskin baby, who gives a fuck
>go cry on reddit

What the fuck is the matter with you? I dislike niglets myself but a child doesn't deserve to get beheaded. You are no better than a nigger.

The father is a nigger.

The mother is a German.

The kids were half Germans and niggers.

She had another kid who witnessed the entire thing, and that kid is a half Arab/half German.

Burn the coal, pay the toll! Nothing of value was lost, but of course, Jow Forums is crying over it because everyone here is a leftist, commie, kike, drumpftard or shitskin.

Attached: 1530809639093.png (401x548, 274K)

He wanted custody so he could molest her you know how that goes.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-7-2 Saudi Arabia Awakes to the Perils of Inbreeding.png (1352x755, 73K)

The "baby" was a shitskin, so really I think this one worked itself out in the end.

Fucking Nigers at it again.
On the plus side, one less mutt stinking up Germany.

>nigger kills his coalburner gf and mutt child
why would I give a fuck, its a win win

Attached: 1502300721746.png (500x473, 370K)

It's a mutt trying to be edgy, ignore it

this is the video the German authorities didn't want you to see
liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785

>Mfw a filthy coalburner got to watch her baby beheaded before being stabbed to death

Toll paid in full

Attached: BCB2F682-89D8-416B-B17A-4A2CB8A0E8A8.png (798x770, 676K)

So she was a coal burner huh? I'd kill her and her half nigger offspring myself. Fucking disgusting.

Based

It is sick, and our own kind doesn't do such things.
It is even unimaginable for most people that anyone, even a pedophile, would murder his victims as babies in this gruesome way.
Yet it is normal for the african ethnicities. Ever saw a video of blacks burning their own kind in tires?
This shouldn't demoralize you, it should invigorate you in your beliefs.
I hate it, too. But i've looked at so many tragedies in order to find the truth, that it doesn't phase me anymore.

She was coalburner. No sorry.

You're on Jow Forums, I assume to complain about the same thing the rest of us are. Yet you want this baby to reach adulthood so you can then complain about it being another mutt foreigner? The problem fixed itself, so what are you crying about? Or do you just like to complain for the sake of complaining?

the mutt baby isnt able to contaminate the genepool in the future. nothing edgy about it.

Oh shut the fuck up, pussy. Cry more.

>y-you're the real nigger
Says the faggot shaking as he types on an obscure website no one really cares about? If you actually flew over there to do something, then fair fucks. Until stop your moralising.

Keen Kek

There are reasons laws are applied equally and it's fucked there are so many of these comments it makes me realize there are a lot of people who are just useless idiots for the extreme right. What ever happened to honor or justice? I know what's going on I'm not blind or stupid, and don't need the lecture but innocent is innocent. My ethics aren't situational.

somebody post this shit to r/cringeanarchy, it's a Jow Forums stronghold on r*ddit
don't do this if you're in the EU, just in case

How exactly is anyone mad about this?
>coal burning toll status: paid in full

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 25K)

They're britcucks. Ignore them. They have been on here a few days by the looks of it.

They haven't been hardened and obviously think Europe is 100% or something.

When we win though I want to listen to this:youtube.com/watch?v=WGXDgFLTro0

Attached: 1530057357246.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

One less niglet future whites are safer now and have less tax burden. It's a numbers game and we're losing bcuz of cowards like you.

>nigger killed his coalburner and niglet
This nigger literally did nothing wrong, merely cleaned up the trash he left behind.
liveleak.com/view?t=kESGT_1523632398

Attached: 450f9ab0eeecbb0e074f7039a4e5410c73aa000079007cf118f8df3290e08b01.gif (700x700, 39K)

>Toll status: paid in full + interest.
It's like regressive nigger abortion.

Attached: 1530546477600.jpg (258x245, 12K)

ofc it's Americans and British crying about this shit lmao

Fucking shitskin lovers that has turned Europe into Middle Easr 2.0, what a surprise!

Anyone got a photo of the German coalburner woman?

Calm down there bong. You're not just allowed to report the news. Guess it's off to the cells with you.

> (You)
>Oh shut the fuck up, pussy. Cry more.

Meet me then you fucking faggot. Where are you based we'll see who's the pussy.

As I said I fucking hate coal burner roasties and I hate niglets. But to behead a child is fucked up. I understand your point but to do that to a child is fucked up.

wake up, we are in the middle of a war and currently on the losing side. this weak soft behaviour is what got us here in the first place. man up, nature is a cruel mistress.

glow-in-the-dark bndniggers did it to start tensions

>ofc it's Americans and British crying about this shit lmao
>Fucking shitskin lovers that has turned Europe into Middle Easr 2.0, what a surprise!

Fuck off you swede vegetable sort your country out before talking shit.

muslims own them

>German woman murdered and baby beheaded
what the fuck man
Shit like this is why I have zero empathy for dead sandnigger children

Attached: 1506966679799.png (349x491, 203K)

>I was sad that a woman and child of my tribe were brutally killed
>but then I remembered a whole refugee family will take their place
>so the total happiness in the world went up
>:)

>Yesterday i've read in a history book about my mother's village that at first days of war my non-jewish grandpa and grand-grandpa were lined up with some jewish girl and non-jewish mentaly ill girl by germans and shot. My grandpa managed to crawl back to his home and next day germans came and shot him again.
>today i read this
>had to look for the article among articles of pakistani refugee killing his german ex and their daughter, and mongolian migrant killing some 2 girls in germany and living with their bodies for weeks

Feels good man

WHO FUCKING CARES

TOLL STATUS: PAID

It is better for a niglet to die than the gene pool to be made shittier

I hope you get beheaded too race traitor faggot. It’s your traitor Anglo genes that caused this in the first place

Fuck niggers, fuck coalburners.

I like how all the unironic neo-Nazi boomers are up in arms over a kid being killed.

Ah, the irony.

you people are all insane if you're not bothered by the fact that germany is using intimidation tactics and got a search warrant on a guy for uploading a video of the police taking statements from witnesses
this is full on 1984

>My grandpa managed to crawl back to his home and next day germans came and shot him again.
got some more of those fictional stories Mordechai?