Is it possible to be a Christian ethno-nationalist?

I'm a devout Christian and have recently become interested in ethno-nationalism. It seems to be the only way of preserving my people, but I am torn. There are millions and millions of African Christians, of Middle Eastern Christians and even Chinese Christians. How are they any different from me? Christianity itself also comes from the Middle East and started out as a Jewish sect, so I don't know. I do worship a Jew, after all. Jesus was often referred to as Rabbi. There's also the thing about Jews being God's Chosen People, so why does the white race even deserve to be saved? I mean compared to Jews, us Gentiles are just subhuman trash. If I'd have to choose between God and my own race... I'd have to go with God. I don't want to burn in hell with the rest of the heathens.

>Leviticus 19:33-34 "When a foreigner sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the foreigner who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt."
>Matthew 25:35 "For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a foreigner and you welcomed me."
>Deuteronomy 27:19 "Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’"
>Hebrews 13:2 "Do not neglect to show hospitality to foreigners, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
>Ezekiel 47:22 "You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who reside among you and have had children among you. They shall be to you as native-born children of Israel. With you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel."
>Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Help me, Jow Forums. Help a fellow Christian find his way in life.

Attached: christian.jpg (768x512, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sojourns
A temporary stay.
And god is talking to israelites not anybody else. Why would we give hospitality to someone who does not return said hospitality

God created the nations. Who destroys nations destroys God’s creation. Jesus died for everyone’s salvation, but they don’t all have to live together.

You are a faggot. Might as well call yourself a pharisee trying to use scripture to be this gay. I'll be nice and give you a tip for the first one "sojourns" MEANS TEMPORARY STAY.

And who's to say that the migrants aren't just here temporarily, until their own countries are in order?

They deserve our help. It's our duty to help them, as true Christians.

>Why would we give hospitality to someone who does not return said hospitality
>Matthew 5:38-40 "You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well."

>deserve
Nobody deserves our help. Help only comes out of the goodness of our hearts, not political policy.
Have you read the parts of the bible where god tells the israelites to kill entire tribes? No that is never mentioned. Everyone knows these people have no intention of leaving. They are anti-Christian they dont abide by the rules of sojourn. To help them in this massive way, to cede our country to them is explicitly wrong.

They deserve our help getting home safely. And your neighbor doesn’t deserve taxation to pay for them. They don’t get to vote in our elections because they vote in their interests and against ours. Keeping the stranger here and maintaining them with your brother’s money (against his will) is treasonous. It is more Judas than Samaritan.

Drop the christcuck shit and become a berserker for your volk. A noble death guarantees entry to Valhalla

Attached: 690D98B0-3281-480C-BAA6-4DFAF35EBA88.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

Yeah. Thomas Aquinas said that the most important thing after God was your nation.

If they were proper christians who were grateful of the hospitality and being useful as possible while here then maybe you could argue that, but they aren't. They are robbing, raping, murdering, attacking christianity, and using democracy against itself (which is always what happens because democracy is gay as shit but thats another discussion). Stop trying to justify faggotry with scripture. This is why people on here think Christianity is a kike ploy. Example, when the Moabites were trying to subvert the israelites God was happy with the man who stabbed the race/religion traitor and the woman. Feel free to read the rest of numbers and see that God wanted even more of them dead and beheaded. You are a faggot that will burn in hell, you and all the others that are leading to the destruction and the suicide of the Christian west.

25 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.
2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.
3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.
4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel.
5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.

(cont)
6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

>If they were proper christians who were grateful of the hospitality and being useful as possible while here then maybe you could argue that, but they aren't. They are robbing, raping, murdering

>Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Fucking based. Do we have a patron saint for nationalists here?

This is why christianity is a kike subversive ploy and the original sin of our race is in embracing it.

>Relating hypocrisy to murder, raping, stealing, etc
Please tell me how not letting your people be murdered is hypocritical.

Sorry, wrong quote. See:
>Matthew 5:38-40 "You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well."

If you are going to lie to yourself about faith, atleast choose a cool religion like paganism.

>Is it possible to be a Christian ethno-nationalist
No, they're contradictory positions. You could get into some shit like Christian Identity but instead of being extra retarded you could just not be christian.
>I'm a devout Christian
Why? Are you a race-traitor? Do you hate yourself and your people?

Pulling out all the stops eh? Boy I wonder, something feels familiar here.

Jesus sure did just let those moneychanging jews in the temple walk all over him and the temple didn't He? It's almost as if you are not getting the original meaning of things. Dude are you ashkenazi or are just a fedora tipper? Don't have to answer, I'm gone after this anyways. No sense in you.

Attached: 1488413216894.png (926x841, 24K)

>Do you hate yourself and your people?
No, but I love Jesus with all my heart and will do what is necessary to secure my place in Heaven.

Pretty sure that has to do with retribution. We should stoop to their level type thing. It doesnt have to do with not protecting yourself. Because they are saying do the opposite of the code of Hammurabi 'eye for an eye' which is a retributional law. That verse is saying to to the opposite, when someone slaps you forgive them but remember what they have done.

If someone stabs your baby, do you believe the proper legal action is to stab their baby in return? Of course not, but would you not make sure that person is never around babys anymore?
I think you are forgetting that you are a human and not everything about life was written in the bible.

>Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Christianity can definitely be compatible with ethno-nationalism.

Attached: 1488.png (1049x1013, 614K)

>necessary to secure my place in Heaven
So you dont actually love jesus, youre just doing it to get into heaven.
Okay

>old testament

Protestants, when will they learn

Are Catholics less welcoming of migrants?

Attached: 1459189706378.jpg (1240x930, 96K)

Remember the tower of babel?
God does not like multiculturalism.

?

Attached: 1461626750765.jpg (498x282, 119K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

Attached: Deutsche_Christen_Flagge.png (937x562, 25K)

What did the Pope mean by this?

Attached: 1529940104469.jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

>christian
>quoting levitical law for modern day social problems
user pls

With your logic, the Bible as a whole would be outdated and stupid for us to follow. Heretic.

All who believe in Christ become the spiritual heirs of Abraham, in this way Christians became the New Israel.
But in the Old Testament, it was extremely uncommon (and very frowned upon) to marry outside your tribe (be it Dan, Judah, Ephraim, etc.)
But, each tribe in the OT had their own borders and customs.

We're one spiritually in Christ, regardless of nationality, or sex, or race.
We are made by God, but we are not alike. This isn't bad thing, in fact God put it into our programming to keep us safe and happy.

Look at chickens, for example. If many breeds are kept together, the more aggressive ones being terrorizing the other more gentle ones. But, if you separate the breeds, homogeny and order are established and they cooperate with each other. The same with humans, as we are animals (anima in Latin means breathing, all animals need the breath of life from God to live). Sometimes we must clash over food, resources, and ideals, but do so honestly, and earnestly reason with them before you draw your sword.
That's how I see it.

Attached: 1530637548088m.jpg (694x1024, 117K)

God created ethno-nationalism at the destruction of the Tower of Babel. Full stop. Do not try to entertain the arguments of people who don't even believe that He is real.

We don't want them all dead, but we do want them to quit shitting on the coffee table and go home. We even tried building them a home. Remember Liberia? They just need to go. If they refuse, God's law allows self defense and requires defense of your family. Are you worse than an infidel? Man up. Jesus came to fulfill the law, not dispose of it. The revealed Will of God is literally a separate place for every race. Only "men" know better than God and are trying to "fix" what He screwed up.

Loving someone does not mean tolerance of their sin. God doesn't forgive those who don't repent. You can't judge the state of their soul, but you can judge their actions. Failure to uphold the law always led to the Israelites being cursed.

Attached: image.png (684x823, 553K)

>suggest penguin

What a pseud.

You can't be a Christian if you aren't an ethno-nationalist

If you aren't willing to protect your ethnic heritage you have no charity in your heart and no love for your neighbor.

Be nice to traders and migrants, don't let the door hit them in the ass on their way out.

Let them go settle in some other poor sap's land weak enough to get colonized.

this