Toronto thread cont: >>177585420

Toronto thread cont:

Attached: Torrano beisbol birds.jpg (550x527, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/07/05/ford-government-is-ending-cooperation-with-ottawa-on-resettlement-of-asylum-seekers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He thinks people give a shit about his country

Attached: 1527552056518.png (522x356, 216K)

Attached: 1530531872733.png (260x341, 113K)

Commuter to Toronto from 40 mins north reporting in

Feeling pretty comfy in my neighbourhood desu

Never, ever moving there.

fuck off leach

notice how only toronto has good jobs and all the rural and suburban retards have to come here

Yeah, don't. I'd love to move closer to lake Simcoe, personally. Fucking beautiful.

obamaleaf you're a tumor

Canada needs pic related

Attached: Lebensborn.jpg (1200x1327, 139K)

Yes, they're the smart ones. Only a complete retard or virtue signalling faggot would still live in that shithole.

which snowflake r u

identify yourself

Attached: hugh crying1.png (733x1181, 323K)

>notice how the country's major economic centre has the best jobs

yeah fuck off. Why would I ever live there, if I could work a white collar job there and come home to a town that's 95% my actual countrymen? As if suburbanites could possibly be worse than the inner city's "global village"

I'm probably talking to pajeet, anyways

Yeah Simcoe area is beautiful. It'd double my commute though, which would suck

>spending 2 hours+ every day of your life in high stress, early death causing, mind numbing traffic
>smart

Youre just a pussy and cant possibly comprehend our master plan to enlist and turn all racial identities against the fucking Jew, youre an idiot, soon our Mongolian Nazi Empire will crush you

Attached: 1507484409519.jpg (640x480, 28K)

buy a helicopter dog

>notice how the country's major economic centre has the best jobs

exactly, toronto is based af

why don't u rural retards go create some good job in your rural shitholes instead of leeching off high IQ urban liberal areas like toronto

Attached: ya ok.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>living among niggers willfully

Attached: 1525833791142.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

I think the "rural retards" are too busy growing your food, bud.

If you aint aimin for helicopter money, your priorities are wrong

lmao u mean all the migrant farmers they import from the 3rd world

farmers are the laziest motherfuckers on the planet. that's why they're such die hard conservative voters

being an 18 year old delusional retard must be fun eh

Toronto is leaking. White boomers are fleeing and driving up housing prices in my hometown Peterborough very rapidly and very dramatically. Peterborough is also starting to get more immigrants, Fleming College is now almost all brown people directly from India who've overwhelmed the bus system. This has all happened in the past two or three years.

Congrats on being the most prejudiced person in the thread when we have actual nazis posting here, I guess.

is that your stalking software?

Attached: 1497366123123.png (890x647, 1.18M)

Take a train you mong. 2 hours of reading every day=a book read every week at least.

>why don't u rural retards go create some good job in your rural shitholes instead

Because that's not how national/international companies work? Why wouldn't they set up in a big city?

>high IQ urban liberal

oxymoron

>implying lazy people don't vote for the liberal gibs party

You're right, living in a third world dumping ground 24/7 is better than a 2 hour commute.

MOGA

Attached: dougford2.gif (400x291, 3.25M)

buck a beer

loonie lagers

dollar drams

Attached: 1518369262902.png (750x599, 604K)

How's Halifax?
Wikipedia says that it's one of the whitest large cities in Canada. Like 85%. Is the East Coast the last refuge for whites?

All the Maritime provinces are on hard times and, last I heard, they're sending a bunch of Syrian refugees there which dilutes them disproportionately to anywhere else in the country short of the Northern territories.

Halifax is pretty bad. It's poor, a lot of drugs, and I don't know the exact statistics but it has a sizable nigger population which causes a lot of trouble (historically the area was a dumping ground for slaves fleeing the US, and now their ancestors are into all the same bullshit as American niggers). Highest crime rates of any Canadian city east of the prairies.

Halifax has always been a nice little white city (apart from a few highly specific and easy to avoid neighbourhoods) but is now suffering from "enrichment" just like many other places. Everywhere else in the Maritimes is still good

Do rapefugees actually stay in these cities or do they end up trickling over to a big city with a sizable number of their countrymen?

Why are you posting from merica then if you're canadian? Larping?

Fuck if I know, man. Towns in the Maritimes are having trouble keeping the people who were fucking born there, though... I guess that doesn't matter so much if you get gibs, though.

FWIW, I really loved all the time I spent out in New Brunswick. You guys rock.

Some Syrians in Cape Breton left only a year or two after their arrival. Some stayed, but you almost never see them. I've heard it's the same in PEI. The thing is that these are pretty large and underpopulated areas, so 12 Syrians in one county isn't going to make much of an impact, and they always get bored/disillusioned and take off to the cities eventually

The maritimes are shithole tier because Maine is very sparsely populated and Canada is overwhelmingly dependent on its southern neighbor for many things. If the US was densely populated in New england north then the maritimes would be very developed and have jobs but then also shitskins too.

I really want to move out there, or to Maine. There are two problems:
1) Money
2) Potentially getting stuck in a shitlib town and being socially ostracized due to nazi politics

If there are any young families in Canada who want to form a community, let me know

That's what I thought, especially since most of them don't drive.

Jobs in rural NS/NB/PEI are hard to find and salaries are low, but then again your cost of housing is very low, there isn't a consumer culture here to keep up with (not many high-end stores). Your quality of life is very high because of the space, natural beauty, good neighbours, local culture

I've pretty much written off the whole of New England. Even the few states there that aren't complete garbage are being invaded by libshits from their neighbouring states, ruining them.

>L-Live Free or D-Die... ;_;

There's always been something economically off about those areas. Whitey has been there on and off since the Vikings but never managed to get their numbers up there.

>being socially ostracized due to nazi politics

Trust me, you can be right-wing here and nobody cares. Even the shitlibs don't throw the same kinds of hissy fits they do in the cities. My old neighbour (now dead) who had been a cop in Detroit from the 1940s to the 1980s used to go around loudly proclaiming his hatred for "niggers" and everyone thought it was funny. The main thing in these communities is to try to fit in with the overall shared values. Don't be weird, and above all don't try to change things, stick around for at least 5-10 years and you'll be accepted

t. ex-GTA

>since the Vikings
Actually, archaeological evidence points towards R1b's arriving there long before the ice bridge was traversable.

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 498K)

And yet you guys vote in the NDP of all fucking parties.

>yet you guys vote in the NDP

Only Halifax does that. The countryside is Tory/Liberal provincially, and Liberal federally. The problem is that people here are so conservative that their mindset is stuck 100 years ago at a time when the Tory merchant was ripping them off (e.g. at the company store) and the Liberals were saving them from that.

The maritimes are a microcosm of the greater issue Canada has in depending on America instead of internally developing an economy. Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania combined have the same population as the whole country of Canada and they are the same area as upper and lower Canada were before the provinces were created. Canada's should let in all the whites from europe flood in and make it 70-80 million like an Italy and many of the issues our economy has would be quickly eliminated.

If anyone is screwing them, it's Quebec...

I eased dropped on a high level call at Seneca college where some bitch on the board of governers wanted to know if Seneca could develop an online degree program for poos

colleges and universities are the primary enablers of mass immigration through school visas

so what the internationals do is typically

>do a bullshit diploma for 2 or 3 years
>get a work permit for 2 years
>maybe apply for permanent residency, which they are allowed to do at this point
>if they don't get permanent residency status they go back to school for another 2 or 3 years for another diploma or to finish up a degree (they get transfer credit from their previous diploma)
>they can then get another work permit for another 2 years afterwards

in total internationals can stay in this country for at least 8 years by gaming the education/work permit systems

welcome to the jungle

Attached: EmG69p0.jpg (7996x5075, 1.07M)

awww snowflake

lmao pierre poutine

on the gubmint payroll since he was what 24 years old

motherfucker never worked a day in his life

and thats not even talking about grad school

>after 2nd work permit, apply for grad school
>get into a bullshit 1 year program, or if you have a 90 iq, get into a 2 year masters program
>50% of masters tuition is typically subsidized by the government
>apply for another work permit after obtaining masters degree

so now we're up to 12 years...

Or they speed the process up by marrying a citizen cousin, or once they have citizenship marry their cousin waiting in Pakistan.

And if it's not a university, it's a cheap libtard company sponsoring a work visa for a fresh slave.

Is it really so bad to have a small population and a mediocre economy? Seems to me Poland and Hungary will be the only recognizably white countries in 100 years at the rate things are going.

I live in condo central in Toronto and all I see from shoveling in gorillions of warm bodies are overpriced shitty condos going up like wildflowers, profligate consumer spending on stupid shit, shitty tense "communities", and blossoming government jobs/debt to handle all these worthless people

I forgot, depressed wages, increased cost of living overcrowding

I work in the US now. I don't want to go back, Canada is a sinking ship.

Attached: 1504279993738.jpg (1024x684, 60K)

based trudeau put those fires out like 2 years ago

Attached: 1500393099571.jpg (747x737, 177K)

I've spend the long weekend in Sudbury. Seems a rather white town still. As an european expat I have to say though that all the smaller towns (London, Orangeville, Hamilton etc.) feel the same to me and sadly I see a ton of white trash walking around their fat. What place in Canada should I move to? Never been out of Ontario either.

which snowflake r u

identify yourself

Attached: hugh crying2.png (729x787, 120K)

watchin' the world burn

Attached: 1530394479259.jpg (600x513, 408K)

what are you talking about what is your pic?

please be more clear you junky

Attached: 1528646912301.png (276x256, 28K)

is r/onguardforthee still doing it's thing?

Attached: 1519309771513.png (276x256, 23K)

Hopefully a bit of good news.

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/07/05/ford-government-is-ending-cooperation-with-ottawa-on-resettlement-of-asylum-seekers.html

Ford government is ending co-operation with Ottawa on resettlement of asylum seekers

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 9K)

*its

god bless that man

Amen. I wonder where the new toilet of Canada will be if not Ontario.

alberta is always canada's toilet

yukon territory

Attached: DSCN0753.jpg (4608x3456, 3.47M)

Attached: 1506873803095.jpg (600x547, 59K)

now show what it looks like the other 8 months of the year

BREAKING

“Ontario will always be a welcoming province to those who want to come to our country legally. There is a process, however, that is currently not being followed by illegal border crossers,” Ford’s spokesman Simon Jefferies said Thursday.

“The federal government encouraged illegal border crossers to come into our country, and the federal government continues to usher people across the U.S.-Quebec border into Ontario,”

Attached: 1521108292217.jpg (740x640, 141K)

Attached: 20160924_122524.jpg (3264x2448, 3.62M)

“This has resulted in a housing crisis, and threats to the services that Ontario families depend on. This mess was 100 per cent the result of the federal government, and the federal government should foot 100 per cent of the bills,” he said.

“The Ontario government offers a wide-range of supports for newcomers to our province and country, including employment supports, language training, bridge training programs, and settlement services, and will continue to moving forward.”

Attached: 1521219726248.jpg (3744x5616, 3.02M)

nice

Attached: 1518368931424.png (743x550, 980K)

Premier Doug Ford’s new Progressive Conservative administration is withdrawing Ontario’s co-operation with Ottawa on resettling asylum seekers, the Star has learned.

Attached: 1523055316041.jpg (600x599, 314K)

I'm so happy Ford won. Get fucked ((((progressives)))).

Attached: No gravy.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Stop talking about simcoe here. Darkies will see it and think they have a right to live among whites.

Oshawa chad checking in

Attached: 1530446558537tt.png (950x968, 187K)

dirty shwa, stay away from the drugs friendo

Where did all the blacks in Toronto/Canada come from all of a sudden? All they all seriously just Jamaican and Somali? Do Americans blacks from nearby Northern US cities (Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia etc.) move to Canada for better opportunities? Where did they come from and when did it start?

Mostly the Caribbean and Africa.

I think our blacks are actually worse than American blacks. Especially the second and third gen ones. HUGE fucking chips on their shoulders.

Attached: trigged.png (395x398, 140K)