If the US made it easier for Europeans to immigrate to the United States, would you?

Would you help us preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of this Union, of all 50 states, and the ideals of our Founders against all enemies foreign and domestic? Would you help us in our quest to remove the kike influence of our nation?

Attached: 13701241_1268200006553469_2975470898746596551_o.jpg (2184x897, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/spring-fire-now-the-3rd-largest-in-colorado-history-at-more-than-94-000-acres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic also related.

Attached: 1530129202166.png (2225x1350, 1.83M)

No

No thanks. Cheers for the thought but I like my country and will fight to the death to protect it.

Bin that thought M8

No because the Europeans left in Europe were not cowardly enough to flee any problems in the first place. Especially ones that were helped on by certain states.

Nice. A true Brit, loyal to his countrymen till the end

>If the US made it easier for Europeans to immigrate to the United States, would you?
No. The "refugees/immigrants/invaders" from the Middle East and Africa are now apart of Europe. They to are "Europeans". At this point I am more than happy to see Europe fall to its own mass immigration agenda.

We are at a point that it is more preferable to drive yet another war on the European continent than to relieve the pressure and result in more bad policies. Time for Europe to die.

Attached: 1529854418228.jpg (1026x890, 328K)

We gotta breed ourselves.

No thanks, the idea to have LESS shitskins into our country.

Attached: 57CAF117-5599-45D7-B332-22B14B5FB696.png (240x273, 45K)

without any second thoughts

While i do agree your constitution is a mighty fine document and envy you for some of the freedoms it affords you, i probably wouldn't migrate to US. I don't really belong there.

When Europe sends its people, they're not sending their best

>A Danish man was taken into custody in connection to the fire and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) put an immigration detainer on the man, identified as Jesper Jorgensen, 52, following his arrest.

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/spring-fire-now-the-3rd-largest-in-colorado-history-at-more-than-94-000-acres

Yeah but you can't come here and vote for nigger shit.

Immediately. This country died 40 years ago. All that's left is the rattling of the bones. Island is too small to escape it.

the us is more multicultural than eny other european nation

So the answer is no. They will come here and vote for nigger shit. Keep that trash out of the US.

You worded it wrongly OP. Should have asked for volunteers to kill niggers and communists when the civil war starts. I'd supply equipment and gear and training to any Euro volunteers who want to join a RWDS. They can then take the equipment/training/and experience back home to liberate their nations.

Stay and fight.

You say that memeflag as the EU is on a rip to import as much trash from the Middle East and Africa as they possibly can. It is like your goddamn ass is not even paying attention.

Attached: 1529555599092.jpg (1160x772, 362K)

Plenty of Americans come from descendants who weren't fleeing shit.
They sought adventure, or to help further the realm; some even being asked to go as a trusted emissary.

But by all means, keep telling yourself that you're the courageous half, and us poor Americans are the timid part. Whatever helps you in your slumber.

We are allied in our dream of a future for our people and white children. We need to start working together, it's the only way we can win. If hundreds of millions joined forces under a single banner, calling for the preservation of our people, culture, and nations we could beat the kikes and commies without firing a shot.

Reminder, the US literally belongs to Australia.

Attached: Emu Image1.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

it will never be as bad as in the us

Die for Magid Magid Lord Coon and da nu pwinses n shiet

Assuming they are never deported or holocausted, they would be bleached in a few generations - happened to the Finns, Hungarians and Turks.

Attached: bleached1.png (1160x500, 1.03M)

>it will never be as bad
IT is already very bad. You goddamn memeflagging faggot. The EU has no intentions of stopping their mass immigration policy.

Attached: 1530738808966.jpg (1152x1471, 468K)

If it would be possible to immigrate legally and to move my business there (I'm a senior consultant in IT) without paying 1000000 $ I'd probably do it.
I love the principles of the founding fathers, guns, liberty and american history.

I have plenty of cash to buy a nice house in a freedom friendly reddish state, something like Vermont, Montana, Idaho, Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas or West Virginia.

>time for Europe to die
I can see how big your nose is through that screen

Never

Attached: american.png (680x680, 177K)

If both vote blue, at least import whites that actually have beliefs similar to ours because they will assimilate over time. I don't want Pablo's extended family or Pajeet's socially retarded kids

The EU chose this and defend it non-stop. The Us will not solve the EUs problems they created for themselves. It is time for Europe to die and they will not take us down with them. No more saving Europe to only go through the same problems over and over again.

Attached: 02387987349857983475.jpg (3752x2502, 1.6M)

If I thought there was no way back for this country, then absolutely, and I'd use Britain as a teaching point on how the Je[REDACTED: Anti-Semitism and racism was detected in this post. This message shall be censored, and the perpetrator will be brought in and questioned over hate crimes. Please give consideration to other peoples beliefs and ways of life before making potentially harmful posts, thank you.]

>a bunch of unelected buerecrate did this so they must pay
Let me guess, are you a magatard who thinks voting is the only solution and that democracy isn't corrupted? Why have you called for the death of Europe for bad democracy when every nation in Latin amerixa and Asia has shittier governments but flood our country anyway? Civic Nationalism will be the death of this country

It is goddamn morons like you who keep the problems going. You allow in "Europeans" like OP suggest and you will only get the 3rd world vagabonds from the Middle East and Africa. Keep the trash in Europe as per the EU policy and drive a war in Europe. Let them all die rather than let the cancer spread. I am serious about this... kill your entire family and then commit suicide. Trash like you will let the cancer spread when it can die where it started.

Attached: 346587364875.jpg (4300x3140, 3.28M)

Hitler sucks Satans nonexistent cock

By the way, which one of these would you suggest me to fantasize about?

Germany is totally doomed, so I would move to the U.S. in an instant, I guess.

fuck no I dont want to live in niggerjewspicland

Your American degeneracy is already spreading like wildfire throughout the west, via your politics, medias, celebs, hollywood, fashion, food, social movements.

Now you want us (Europeans) to move there, we are the only decent people in the world, besides the Japanese, and corrupt us? Fuck you mutt.

Attached: atleastihavemyguns.png (500x583, 97K)

I honestly don't know
I love my country but I also love freeedom and the US is fucking great
I would have to pick the state wisely too
>cajun
why so low?

>No more saving Europe
faggot you doomed us all

this is actually a much better idea, I'm in