Brit/pol/ - cheeky kate edition

>Some cunts got poisoned in Amesbury MUH RUSSIA
Update: NOVICHOKS CONFIRMED
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44719639

>Home office instructed to import more refugees to every UK town and village
breitbart.com/london/2018/07/04/home-office-importing-refugees-every-village/

>Remainer cabinet members colluding with multinationals to force soft Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2018/07/04/pro-brussels-ministers-collude-big-business-scare-cabinet-clean-brexit/

>‘Every country will suffer’ Italy admits hard Brexit will DEVASTATE economies across EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/982730/brexit-news-italy-economy-agriculture-Confagricoltura-Massimiliano-Giansanti

>For all the Brexiteers’ bluster, there’s only one man in charge of Brexit
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/07/all-brexiteers-bluster-there-s-only-one-man-charge-brexit

>Jacob Rees-Mogg is as clueless about Conservative history as he is about Conservative present
independent.co.uk/voices/jacob-rees-mogg-conservative-party-split-general-elections-brexit-a8426881.html

>Major investigation after body of Alesha MacPhail, 6, found on Bute
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44693943

>'Scarlett's story had to be told' says mum who sued Trust
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44681176

>'MI6 conman' Mark Acklom arrested in Switzerland
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44693882

Attached: 1498153827265.jpg (576x712, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44693943
youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: nhs70.png (600x450, 51K)

Hearing people talk about this is like hearing people speak about a divine saviour. It's honestly disgusting.

My parents just want what I want, they wanted to keep maths because they knew that I'm a bit obsessive and once I get revising I don't stop until I learn everything, I'm was just a bit unmotivated, something I was trying to sort out, and I'm not a dolt.

Since my parents know I definitely can't take maths (the cunt put her foot down) now they think I should just take philosophy if that is what I want to do, the issue is philosophy is the subject this cunt teaches, and she doesn't want the headache of having me in the class knowing how I was with maths, or at least that is what I think is going on, but I think she is just advising me against taking philosophy not saying I can't do it, but I don't know for certain because I haven't spoken to her directly, my dad spoke to her over the phone and gave me a quite inaccurate summary.

So basically, I just have to wait and see what she says, and if she puts her foot down on this and absolutely does not let me double block philosophy then I suppose I'm just going to drop out and become a NEET, it will basically be the equivalent to Hitler's art school.

>are en aich ess

Attached: 1521379996315.png (485x443, 33K)

BRB, need to jump in a time machine and have Kate break my heart.

[spoiler]The Dreaming is fucking kino.[/spoiler]

You're fat and useless and your academic dreams are never going to amount to anything. Goodbye and enjoy your trade or unemployment in 10 years time you future """mechanic""" or some dumb shit. Fucking kek.

you'll be fine

thanks lad

you got something against mechanics you poorfag?

I'm not fat, I'm actually quite slim, and I don't particularly have any academic dreams, schooling is just a means to an end. I don't even want to be a mechanic, not that there is anything wrong with mechanics.

Kate is for bong only.

>when you're so retarded they won't even let you take philosophy
kek

and it's not Hitlers art school, because Hitler lost out on the course he wanted because he was a far better draughtsman and the school didn't want to waste that talent. You're not good at anything

>NOVICHOKS CONFIRMED
i think you mean
>BZ confirmed. again

No, it was the Jews.

Attached: db13oyh0xfbz[1].jpg (622x640, 52K)

You're fat.

Did it for a year and didn't seem like the right path but it might just be where I end up too

fucking kek

What a great community we have here.

Attached: 1530807629309.png (960x1126, 905K)

I stand with Mexico and Magid Magid.

>he was a far better draughtsman and the school didn't want to waste that talent
This was Hitlers COPE
They didn't accept him for architecture either

Where is Mountain Negro?

I just found that I work with a lesbian. There are two faggot men in the workplace, but I never work with them, but this woman I occasionally do.
I used to think that such a thing would be titillating, novel, mildly erotic - but since finding out, my primary emotion has mainly been disgust, as if I were meeting a gay man.

>it's because she's ugly
No, she's got a great athletic body. The face is meh, but the legs are incredible.

I've not seen him here in days
starting to get worried desu

yeah it might have been his >COPE
although draughtsman =/= architecturally competent. He supported himself by working as a contracted draughtsman for a while.

>>Major investigation after body of Alesha MacPhail, 6, found on Bute
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-44693943

They said a 16 year old done it, isnt that an adult in the UK? shouldn't there be a name and a face?

Attached: 12498653556.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I bullied him out

Attached: Adobe_20180616_165216_20180617185848198_20180618101746136_20180618102339990_20180620213036677_201806 (2000x1000, 1.07M)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 8a3f6df151788f4d0e45acfcbf083edb.png (812x507, 857K)

he's been here longer than like 90% of other posters. just be happy he's on a hiatus, unless he's dead it's safe to say he will be back at some point.

Did you give all the somalians citizenship or are your citizens that cucked to vote for a nigger wearing a sombrero?

>i-it must have been a syringe dropped by Russians, four months later, the couple picked it up out of the trash that the £10million clean up operation missed somehow, and then presumably injected it 'cos one of their friends accidentally blurted out they're heroin addicts
>oh hang on, no, it was in a cigarrette butt, now, you know how it is, you see a tab end on the floor and just have to pick it up and smoke it, like everyone in England does
So it's smack, then? There's a laced batch of heroin doing the rounds in the middle class enclaves, not laced with VX or novichuk, but most likely Chinese fentayl. All of the symptoms of agressively reddening skin, total respiratory failure, and physical incapcitation are those of ODing on opiates.

Obviously Westminster wants to invade Syria and so this is all now Russian agents nerve gassing folks for a laugh. Yet the question is: who is lacing the middle class' smack? They pay top money for decent shit, not this gutter chinky substitute. And how many of this effette fuckers are there secretly hooked? It's bloody mad, lads.

Attached: 1529431212573.gif (630x346, 1.62M)

>nigger wearing a sombrero
Do you honestly expect me to respond to this racist filth?

He was so ashamed of his failure that he didn't even tell his friend he was living with
He just left and gave him no means of contacting him
LOL
Next time the bloke heard of Hitler was in a newspaper and they met up for cupcakes and a natter
Hitler offered him a leading orchestral job but he declined

Kate, she didn't age too good did she Anons?
Also Babooshka Kate is best kate red hair and black clothing never goes wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c
Because you know that she's a genetic dead end user. I can't think of a good metaphor to emphasis why we feel disgust for such a thing.
>The National Health Service is the closest thing the English have to a religion, with those who practice in it regarding themselves as a priesthood.

Attached: 1522788546955.jpg (796x475, 89K)

Attached: 12.jpg (586x890, 166K)

So was it a Syrian that murdered the girl or not

It ain't over until the fat Kate sings. Like the Road Warrior, your Kate Bush lives now only in memory.

Attached: kate-bush-40ded03e10c36369b70fc927f8a01157432a850c.jpg (666x1000, 79K)

It couldn't be more obviously an immigrant m8. You won't see his name or picture until after sentencing in three months time, minimum. If they keep up the facade he's a "child" they won't ever have to release this information.

Bute was one of the areas where the population nearly doubled by forcing them to accept invaders. That chap got arrested for complaining about it entirely civilly on Twitter, and I'm not being ironic, he was polite and not racist at all about the situation.

This is probably more damning than Rotherham in real terms. And they are doing what they always do and covering up for the foreign criminals."Teenager" my arse, he'll turn out to be 28 year old like all of these "youths" are.

Attached: 1529687367653.jpg (806x640, 59K)

They're currently refusing to release details user as far as we know the Coulter rule is still in effect.

>Kate, she didn't age too good did she Anons?
You can leave m8. Go on.

Attached: 1529599537489.png (423x423, 168K)

>HURR DURR IT'S DEFO 100% A PAKI
fuck off, it might be or it might not be. stop trying to make the facts fit your ideology rather than the other way around. stupid cunt. cunts like you wind me up.

we dont need another attention seeking trip here, either kill yourself or go to Jow Forumsteenagers

Chubby chaser?

>cunts like you wind me up
Kek, fuck off. There's no way you lack this much self-awareness. You fuck fat women, complain about your stupid fucking nigger kid to its even more stupid mother and winge about your living situation fucking constantly and someone making a prediction in a criminal investigation pisses you off?

His prediction will very likely come true, and your life will continue to decline :')

What is the coulter rule? Never heard that before

i don't think we appreciated him enough :(

Attached: RIP Monte Anon.jpg (720x960, 81K)

Christ, I was responding to someone who asked, fuck off and leave me alone.

remember eddie is also a manlet and got a dishonourable discharge. Man is a mess

Attached: Eddie so fat.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

Yes.

The longer msm doesnt mention the race of an arrestee, the less chance theyre white.

He's the Lord Mayor of Sheffield. Show a bit of respect.

Why did Kate let herself go to hell? A little restraint with the fish and chips + an exercise regimen goes a long way.

Say what you want about Madonna, but she is the same fucking age as Kate and never became an Oompa Loompa.

Attached: ma1.jpg (799x1024, 352K)

He was fucking annoying, he autistically posted like 50 times in one thread with nonsensical shit. What was that shit about eye colour and hair colour and shit that he was always posting?

>What is the coulter rule? Never heard that before
The longer we go without being told the race of the Perpetrator of a crime, the less likely it is to be a white man

fuck off you

Why do the archons have to come to our dimension and shit everything up with their evil psy beams and lower everyones spirit vibration to mong head frequencies lads? It's getting boring now.

no what pisses me off is retarded smug cunts making wild assumptions and presenting them as facts then considering themselves fucking gifted when they happen to come true and completely ignore the many times they're wrong.

You're like that annoying fat cunt of an aunt who collects dream catchers, then when someone's pregnant she's all like "oooooh let me have a feel, I'm a little bit psychic with these things... it's a girl" then when it turns out it is a girl she gets all fucking smug giving you that "I told you I was psychic" despite the fucking 30 or so other pregnancies she's guess wrong

that is you, you stupid cunt
kys

5 days without electricity now. Think i might hang myself. Only thing stopping me going completely crazy is charging my phone at a friends and bought a battery powered DAB radio so i can listen to LBC

Want milkies granny.

>You're like that annoying fat cunt of an aunt who collects dream catchers, then when someone's pregnant she's all like "oooooh let me have a feel, I'm a little bit psychic with these things... it's a girl" then when it turns out it is a girl she gets all fucking smug giving you that "I told you I was psychic" despite the fucking 30 or so other pregnancies she's guess wrong

lmao

I'm not the person you were originally responding to you fat cunt, so you've wasted an otherwise decent post.

My point is you have no fucking grounds to complain about other people and their posting quality what so ever.

I don't hate him, he was just annoying and seemed to be hostile with everyone.

Well at least your saving some cash

Can you get a wind up phone charger?

Edward also can't complain about our demographic decline since he has helped contribute towards it.

Looks like she has not missed too many meals.

No, you must be 18 to be legally classified as an adult.

>mayor
>respect

Bought one of those battery things you can charge your phone from so been charging that and my phone at a friends then i can last a couple days of moderate phone use

Fuck. Back in the day id have eaten dinner off her minge. Now it looks like shed beat me to it.

If it was a local, we'd know his name, his mother's name, exactly where he lived, what he did for a living, his political affiliation with anything right of Communism, his shoe size, his complete browsing history for a full year, and there would be a line of people being interviewed on a 24 hour rotation decrying his addiction to either anime or video games from Japan that clearly fuelled this rape-murder and we must therefore ban the internet.

He's a 28 year old immigrant child m8, and the locals who were cautioned over their hate speech have now been entirely vindicated for voicing their concerns about relocating so many violent third worlders into their tiny community, chosen because it was tiny and couldn't fight back politically against the decision.

Attached: 1529295555076.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

You have to be 18 to post her-

Fuck it. Everything is violated to fuck about this board, and we already knew you were underage from your name.

He's helping save Mexicans from concentration camps.

Do we know what his dishonourable discharge was for?

How and when did all of you get all of these photos of him?
I've never seen him post one, ever.

I am 18.

Desertion...

He posted them pretending they were his brother.

Got caught fucking the regimental goat. Gave it syph.

I reckoned he got bummed in the glasshouse too.

She's an artist m8, that's just a costume. In the second act she reveals she's been hiding a flock of traditional British sheep under there, and releases them symbollically to frolick in the fields of Albion.

Attached: 1530253677222.png (600x635, 377K)

he posted them autisticly and said they were his brother. Got a few more if you want.

also this picture of manlet eddie

Attached: Mountain Niglet.jpg (206x274, 14K)

no we fucking wouldn't
there was a murder committed in Liverpool the other day by a 17yo and they've released nothing

you're a retard trying to force the facts to fit your narrative

fuck off you boomer cunt

kyoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1528407511429.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

Posted a whole bunch one day claiming they were his brother. Then panicked and tried to delete them...

Did someone say "desert"?

Attached: kate bush 2.jpg (1024x683, 223K)

He and his pals got drunk and moved a ceremonial cannon in the middle of a busy road thinking it was funny

wasn't so funny when the police were called and these boys held up traffic and ruined many days

Eddie and three of his comrades were sentenced to 8 months and dishonourably discharged

I wish they were concentration camps.

Ikr how dare he show racist tendencies on brit/pol/. The fucking nerve.

Also, hes right

>You're like that annoying fat cunt of an aunt who collects dream catchers, then when someone's pregnant she's all like "oooooh let me have a feel, I'm a little bit psychic with these things... it's a girl" then when it turns out it is a girl she gets all fucking smug giving you that "I told you I was psychic" despite the fucking 30 or so other pregnancies she's guess wrong
Fucking kek

Attached: 1521319543376.jpg (474x468, 16K)

They are, and that's why Magid Magid is working
tirelessly to end this oppression.

>people can't use past experience to help explain recent events

Well my gut tells me they are covering something up and considering the history, it's not a wild assumption.

It's infuriating, what do you even do with a dodgy police force, it's fucked.

Big if true.

I've literally just given a parallel example of why that's bullshit

my favourite quote from monteniglet is 'dogs don't hunt'

Attached: IMG_1783.gif (620x552, 168K)

in what context

Yeah thats a scouse subhuman, noone cares. This is national news in a community with no murders for 30yrs.

Search the archive for "curved maps"

no you haven't you fucking retard. You gave an example where a woman clearly doesn't know what she's talking about. In this country however, they commonly do not reveal the names if they are immigrants or refugees.

I went awol them refused to complete my punishments for it after I came back and the staffy pissed me off. the badge was sound and offered me to stay but I said no