Hypothetical question for liberals

Hypothetical question for liberals.

Let's say there is a woman who is 3 months pregnant, she is eager to be a mother, and I tell her 'I hate babies', knock her down, and stomp on her stomach to make sure I kill that fetus so she has a miscarriage.

We all agree that is assault, however, was it a murder?

Attached: JQ4tnMJ.jpg (532x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx
cbsnews.com/news/death-of-baby-cut-from-womb-doesnt-lead-to-murder-charge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic is Naomi Wu before you ask. A STEM nerd who build cnc laser cutters and 3D printers and such. Who had a falling out with Vox because she wouldn't talk about her romantic life with them for a tech article. She doxxed vox because they were gonna reveal her sexual life (a big problem since she lives in mainland China) and she got defunded by patreon for doing so.

Kind of an interesting story, but busty Asian lady is apparently smart af.

>A STEM nerd who build cnc laser cutters and 3D printers and such
You mean her boyfriend shows her how and she perpetuates le STEM maymay on jewtube?

Attached: 15.jpg (586x890, 144K)

You assault the woman. The cells in her womb dont count

Nah, she backed her shit up to tech mahazine's head nigger in charge after he called her out saying the same thing, he flew out to her, saw her do her shit, and issued a former apology and acknowledged she is indeed the real deal.

You'll never get a proper answer from them, because all liberals are programmed by their jewish masters to always hold two diametrically opposed views on every subject they're ordered to care about. It's how the jew guarantees it can never "lose" an argument. Every variable is always changed to work to their advantage depending on the situation.

Liberals constantly argue out of both sides of their ass; we just call one of those holes their mouth.

I'll go one further...

You're driving down the road minding your own business, when you accidentally hit a woman crossing the street to go to the abortion clinic.

She is fine, but the baby dies. Can you be charged with manslaughter? In 28 states, the answer is yes.

So... if she made it across the street, the child dies and no law is broken. But because you beat her to the punch by 10 minutes, you face jail.

>implying the head nigger didn’t get pegged into submission by her

I don't know about murder, but it's still wrong outside of the assault on the woman. Why? Because she wanted to have the child.

There are cases of pregnant woman being murdered and the murder being charged for 2 murders, the mother and the unborn baby.

If she wanted the baby it's murder. If she was planning to abort it it wasn't.

She is basically a ladyboy at this point anyway

Apparently she has had to prove it multiple times.

Plus I am pretty sure she is gay, hence why she went hard on Vox because being openly gay in mainland China and being even kind of famous can get you into some pretty big trouble.

In a perfect hypothetical world, you'd be put down like a dumb animal.

How could it be considered murder when the basis for abortion at that stage is that it isn't life.

The left's perspective is simple: the killing of the fetus should be treated as murder if the woman did not consent. The woman has the right to decide the date of the fetus, and any violation of that right is murder.

it's potential life

>How could it be considered murder
because that gets the perpetrator a harsher punishment

>it's not murder when we do it
this is inconsistent. how can this be the basis of a law? it's a such an obvious double standard.

that's not at all what I said

Potential life is not life. So it cannot be murder.

it is murder, you murdered the mother's future child

BY law:

Is a murder if against mother's wishes.

Is case of medical fraud if you do with her permission but are not a doctor.

Is legal if you are a doctor and did it with her
permission

>future child
i.e., not a child, thus not a murder

it's real in the mother's mind, that's the only thing that matters

>If she wanted the baby it's murder. If she was planning to abort it it wasn't.
It's implied in what you said. If she kills her own baby it's not murder but if someone else kills her baby, by assaulting her, then it is murder. That is a double standard.

it's not. the standard is whatever the mother decides

Then the law is illogical and inconsistent and should be revisited.

I think something similar happened recently here in Washington. Some dumb bitch had her boyfriend punch her in the stomach to miscarry a 7 month old baby and the police are trying to figure out if they should push homicide charges or not because they intentionally killed it but because of abortion laws it's not technically classified as a human baby.

you will be charged with murder of the baby also

So what is it then? A potential murder?

>Is it murder?
No.
>Should it be punished severely?
Yes.

If there is a different standard for the mother than for anyone else then that is by definition a double standard.

>Then the law is illogical and inconsistent and should be revisited.

But liberal democrats freak out whenever overturning Roe vs Wade comes up.

This was HORRIBLE abuse of power by Supreme Court into State's rights.

So was desegregation

How would you feel if I assaulted your wife and she lost her unborn child?

no, it's still a murder

That's some amazing doublethink. What if she wants to kill her child after it's born?

the mother is not just an arbitrary person, she has the right to decide about her child's future.
the same way that it's not theft if you "steal" your own car.

>shrug.jpg
but really though, who gives a fuck? Shes a glorified whore like every other woman.

Who gives a shit? If the punishment is harsh enough, there's nothing else I'd care about.

It will be when pence is president.

>We all agree that is assault, however, was it a murder?

No.

>Being this brainwashed

Abortion is legal because fetus aren't legally considered alive, so how is it murder?

When talking to pro-baby killers, it's important to ask them about the nuances of their position.

Get them to clearly define what should or should not be
>legal
>tax payer funded
>socially acceptable
>looked up on negatively/positively
You'll find most are unwilling.
They're just trying to be good little virtymue signaling robots.
They'll make the utmost generalizations.
Then you pose very personal hypotheticals.
>if they were pregnant
>if their mother, sister, daughter, best friend, celebrity idol were
>if a man, their wife/gf

For 95%+ of these people, it really is just virtue signaling and in-group socio-politics.
The others are hateful, spiteful, evil, or extreme hedonists.

That assume that the life of the child belongs to the mother. What legal category should we create then that allows a person's life (we must consider the baby a person if they can be the victim of murder) to owned by another?

>So was desegregation
No, that decision was correct.

Show me an example of something impressive. Everything I've seen of hers is
>Look at the literal box I 3D printed!
>Look at these LED's I hooked up to a Raspberry Pi
All of it is just junior high tech class follow-the-tutorial shit.

Nasciturus pro iam nato habetur, quotiens de commodis eius agitur

Technically the child is yours until they are 18.

Why is it not permissible to end it's life at 17 years and 364 days? Why not two days after birth? Can she reach down and crush it's skull when just the head is out and it is still an abortion?

I don't understand all that technical stuff. to me the only thing that matters is the mother's choice

that's different, after birth it's not part of the mother's body anymore

>Technically the child is yours
The child is never technically yours, or anyone else since you can't own people

I disagree.

Making it so segregation wasn't mandatory? That's fine. But forcing the end of it was a gross misuse of power.

>But forcing the end of it was a gross misuse of power.

Yes, THIS part (BUSING) was pure abuse of power.

It is what ever the woman says it is. Women are the gods of the leftist organization due to the fact that women are instinctively leftists. Consistency is a tool of the patriarchy. The liberals wills say it is murder or not murder based upon the feelings of the woman.

kek

You're talking about creating a legal precedent where one person's life can be owned by another. The relationship between the mother and child would be the same as a slave and the slave owner. You should be aware of this if you're going to push these ideas. In fact slaves had more rights then an unborn child does in your framework.

She doesn't do ground breaking shit, user. She is just a STEM nerd who does a lot of cyberpunk stuff and promotes women to get into the industry.

To be fair, if she wasn't hot nobody would give a shit about her at all, but she acknowledges that at least.

Not everything is either/or, that's not how life works

For a society to function you have to recognize nuances and make laws accordingly. There are different types of crime, there are even diffferent kinds of murder. Sometimes murder is even legal.

In the US you would most likely be charged with 1st degree murder. Even in CA

Did the fetus consent?

>creating a legal precedent.
Where have you been? What you have described has been the law of every Western Country for at least 40 years now. The woman's choice has been enshrined in the law for longer than I've been alive.

This. Well stated.

nothing wrong with voluntary segregation

You do understand that the entire abortion thing hinges on the foetus not being a person at the moment of abortion.

If she wasn’t wearing a micro bikini I would have definitely thought she was a tranny.

How fucked is that? Murder is now decided by whether or no the woman paid to have the baby killed and the whether or not the killer has a medical license.

So how can the parents be considered responsible for a child's behavior.

For example, in Utah a toddler got access to a gun and blew it's brains out (probably because it realized being raised Mormon was shit at the age of 3) and the father was sentenced for manslaughter.

Lots of kids start showing signs that they need to be aborted many years after birth. The law in ancient times used to account for this by placing full responsibility upon the male leadership of the family.

It's called being a legal guardian, which does not imply ownership

>nothing wrong with voluntary segregation

Welcome to modern America.
About as segregated as it was before the court ruling...due to voluntary segregation.

Hmm

How many abortionists are Jewish?

Excellent point. This is the angle to pursue to establish a new legal precedent.

I liked the old excuse used 'it's a changling!'

No, Bobby isn't autistic, it's actually a monster. Better toss it in the fire.

Yes, I know that. The question is how the woman's choice magically changes the legal status of her child. It's arbitrary and a double standard. That was my original point.

yeah its murder

but i want to abort unwanted children so fuck off

Murder, but only because the mother wanted it.

Possibly murder if the baby was brown.

semi liberal here.

The truthful answer is that WE DON'T KNOW. It's unclear. For example,
>Is a baby animal grown in a synthetic womb a life or just meat?

We don't know. My particular leaning is that yes, it's a life and potentially murder. But that's just an emotionally informed opinion. In truth, I have no idea -when- a fetus becomes a lifeform of it's own.

Maybe we just split this one 50/50 and say that after halfway through the pregnancy, it's murder.

Fair?

She's not really that hot, her face and body are pretty average. She just has giant bolt on fake tits. I like her though, she's interesting.

I've gotten them to admit it's ok for Poos to abort unwanted girls on the taxpayer's dime, at most they'll whine something about "education". i.e. lobbying some feminist propaganda at the poos

But that's already the point of abortion laws.

The moment a foetus is a person you can't abort him, the pro-life crowd wants it to be from inception the pro-choice wants it to be from whatever trimester they see fit.

she's not fat.

and she's willing to wear almost nothing.

that's enough to qualify as fairly hot, these days.

Why not err on the side of not being a baby killer?

No you DO KNOW you're just too much of a spineless hypocrite to admit you're wrong. You're also a fag. Fuckin pond scum.

Animals are lives too. Every time you kill an animal you take a life. We should err on the side of caution here. After all, you don't want to be a killer, do you?
And then everybody's forced to be vegan.

How about you fuck off.

You're right. I do know. Abortion before the third trimester is completely okay. Anybody that disagrees wants to see more kids suffer in the world.

Are you white or brown? Your race matters for the correct answer.

Oh?

No. I disagree and view life begins at conception and all abortions are murder. However I am pro abortion. Not pro choice, pro abortion. Talk people into it.

I dislike children and most parents are shit. It's why I got a vasectomy when I turned 20. 16 years later it was still one of the best decisions I made.

So to reiterate my stance, abortion is murdering a human at its most vulnerable state out of convenience, but I wish more people did it. Especially browns and blacks.

That's not really true. A baby that doesn't bond with a mother becomes mentally retarded. Before commercial baby formula, a baby being separated from its mother was almost a death sentence

That's about the size of it. Killing a fetus is and has always been considered murder pretty much everywhere considered civilized. Letting a woman hire someone to do it and calling it legal is a complete farce.

Moloch worshipers would not allow you to be charged with muder.
You want SICK?
cbsnews.com/news/death-of-baby-cut-from-womb-doesnt-lead-to-murder-charge/

>a baby being separated from its mother was almost a death sentence

What's a wet-nurse?

I always found it funny that liberals take issue with voluntary segregation. People just want to live around others that share their culture and values and race is a strong predictor of that.

For example, black communities typically have their children become sexually active much earlier than white communities. So if you don't want your daughter becoming sexually active when she's 13-14 years old then moving to a majority black neighborhood is a bad idea. (And if you take issue with 18 year old Tyrone hitting on your 13 year old daughter, they will say "dats racyst" and expect an ass kissing for daring to want to protect your underage daughter).

My fetish.

>your 13 year old daughter
13 is kinda normal for some though.

Are you saying a human is as equally valuable as an animal? What a strange argument.

In any case, wouldn't it be considered barbaric to throw a puppy in a blender because it was inconvenient? "Oh shit, I just got this dog, but I got this super cool job offer, can't take the dog..."

All you have to do is ask yourself, "Does it have a nervous system?" If yes, its an animal. If no, its a hunk of meat.

>looks at flag

Kind of proving a point here.

Those babies had high death rates and they still had a mother of sorts. Babies need to be connected to a woman or they die.