Reminder that physical attraction is all FACE, FRAME. and HEIGHT

Personality doesn't matter. You've been lied to by women.
"Traditional" women are all post prime whores who are no longer wanted by top tier Chads, so they put on a façade of being "pure"
to marry and leech off betas, then they fuck lesser Chads on the side.
Women are whores on a METAPHYSICAL level, if your gf doesn't want to do anal, it's not because she's a "good girl", it's because you're not attractive enough, I guarantee she would do anything Chad asks.
Women can only be restrained somewhat by intense social shaming, which is why slut shaming exists, also why 3rd world conservative girls "become" massive whores when they arrive in a liberal country.

All women are hypergamous. Do not fall for tradthot lies.

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9666472.png (500x632, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
thesun.co.uk/news/6223123/millennials-shun-sex-as-one-in-eight-26-year-olds-reveal-they-are-virgins/
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=27m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blackpill of wisdom

Attached: E9A3D514-3C16-412A-9E01-98A95A0FEF7D.png (593x1040, 35K)

>Women are highly selective, entitled cunts*
Ftfy

So what do I do with this black pill? Love doesn't exist? What's the point then?

ACTUALLY FACE,FRAME AND HEIGHT DONT MATTER

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS FOR A GUY IS A TICK NECK

TAKE THE NECKPILL

Attached: D5FB4769-4680-4694-B775-D5D1F86081D5.png (500x300, 124K)

HOLYSHIT take the neckpill

Attached: 786233BD-1E24-47A5-B4BD-AD338B7E5799.png (412x1204, 733K)

Idk. Think you’re supposed to be miserable and neck yourself or something. Or do the whole “look at me I’m self improving guys!” Schtick as a way of coping.

The Virgin normal/gaussian distribution vs the Chad positive skewed distribution.

Attached: 36C4E5F2-105A-459D-B121-4158751AE9B9.jpg (546x768, 118K)

Attached: corpsegrinder.jpg (560x304, 16K)

guys who think this just have a shit personality and no dating experience
>prove me wrong

>on okcupid.com

Woman-sized manlet reporting, yeah we know. Sucks when the people screaming hardest about inclusivity are the ones who won't even look your way based on a criteria you had no choice in.
I'd be madder if I hadn't just given up like 15 years ago.

The truth is somewhere between red and black pill. Ugly guys that are poor still get some hot bitches on occasion caus eof redpill ideology.

It is actually all about commitment
If you actually want to get married and devote your life to you family instead of being a manchild you will have no problem finding a decent wife

>yfw all geniuses were of average or below average height
sorry only faggots care about being attractive to roasties desu

It's all about what power, control and confidence you project

A 30 year old used up whore, you mean. nothanks

Neckpill is cope, I have a 16.5 inch neck and it doesn't help

>A 30 year old used up whore
There are plenty of virgins out there

Lol, no there aren't. And I ain't even talking about virgins, I'm realistic about those things. How about a woman who only had sex with long term partners? And didn't have 20 boyfriends by age 20? Shit, I'd even cope with 1 or 2 one night stands, as I had about as many myself.

A VANISHINGLY small percent of women would meet those criteria.

>It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Halo effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Celibacy rates are rising
thesun.co.uk/news/6223123/millennials-shun-sex-as-one-in-eight-26-year-olds-reveal-they-are-virgins/

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

>and here's what's interesting when you do surveys of women-- men and women. Men are right upfront in placing attractiveness in their top three. Women place it lower on their scale-- five, six, seven, eight. But in fact, when you evaluate women's behavior, it's no different than men. So women say attractiveness doesn't matter, but, in fact, when you evaluate their behavior, it does.
>youtu.be/iOHdZKDldIg?t=27m34s

Attached: 1530726658324.png (730x1789, 317K)

Exactly, this

first attraction is only that. when person opens their mouth it can make you sad in the pants.

I know a decent numbr of virgins in their late twenties
If you are fine with a women that has had a few partners there are tons of them out there
What you need to make sure of is they actually regret not saving themselves for marriage

>eghdguughhh I hope a girl finds me attractive one day egeguughhh
>maybe she will make me feel worthwhile and justify the past 5 years i've wasted while my body slowly decays uagghhhhhththh

Pathetic desu this is why mankind is in such a sorry state

Attached: kant2.jpg (404x504, 59K)

Don't listen to anyone on Jow Forums preaches about women. Decent women exist. 90% of people who post here clearly haven't spoken to many women.

Sure there are women who seem bitchy when random strangers approach them on the street, some are even downright cruel. But I know a lot of guys who are downright creepy when they approach girls. They practice the whole "be an overconfident Chad asshole and just take what you want" meme, and they get flat out rejected

I'm not trying to tell you that most modern women don't have some fucked up and loose sexual mores. They've overall lost touch with the true meaning of sex, and the depth of the experience.

But listen, I'm not the most confident dude in the world. I'm attractive and fit. But a lot of girls seem to be fine (or are even attracted to my sensitivity, though there is a limit). And the girls I talk to are all virgins. I don't even give non virgins a second thought, though I'm also far from a man slut

The chicks Jow Forums talks about are the extreme minority. Be a sincerely good person, but also be a man, and you'll be fine. Have faith man, God has a plan for everyone. Embrace loneliness and suffering, who knows if you'll ever feel that way again. It'll only make you stronger

>inb4 blog posting
I realise I was pontificating a bit. I'm tired

someone has been combing over reddit's blackpillscience

This is what they mean about personality, you don’t sit in a corner and wait for people to look your way, you engage with people and engage with life. Talk with a heap of women without trying to chat them up and act needy. Move forward with your goals and stop worrying about whether you meet some mysterious criteria

Physical attraction matters somewhat. But no one on Jow Forums has a fucking clue what they're talking about when it comes to women. Aslo, internet dating is not real life.

I think you misunderstand
The contention is that modern women are terrible people, overall, on a level well beyond sex differences. They're manipulative snakes that abuse the systems that have been set up for them, primarily by men.
Fuck dating material, I wouldn't even hire most women I know

Got you. I did missunderstand. Though that hasn't been my experience honestly. I've met some women who where genuinely decent humans beings.