Detecting Trannies

There are more and more trannies showing up each semester showing up at my university and it can be hard to tell them apart from normal people.

Post advice on telling apart post-op trannies from the real thing.

Attached: Tranny.jpg (888x423, 91K)

bump

>Jaw is bigger, brow is protuberant, adam's apple
good luck

That's fucking disgusting honestly

Give them something made of silver to touch. If it burns them they're trannies.

Also
>Handsize

They loudly announce and make it a very big fucking deal that they are headed to the women's bathroom, and once in there they will stay and stay and stay until finally a biological woman realizes that a sex faker has entered the hallowed halls of female Shit-Town

Attached: gaydar070625_3_560.jpg (560x375, 25K)

are you blind
there is no such thing as a passable tranny

They look like dudes

/thread

also shoulder width and waist width
larger feet as well

this doesn't work for soiboys and trannies

They wear scarves or other things to hide adams apple. Never wear sandals because giant man feet. Possibly exaggerated hip movements while walking or just walks like a man. Voice should be the best way to tell
Then obvious things like being a blue-haired faggot and dressing like a female caricature, but I imagine you don't have trouble identifying those ones

guys, I have a straight right hand and a gay left hand, what does this mean?

Attached: 1469579761525.png (749x718, 296K)

Look at their backs, women have a very specific arch to their bodies. Whether it's a slim chick or a landwhale, you'll notice it. Guys will be straight (at least in that sense) like an arrow.

stop wanking

Like a silver bullet?

Attached: MV5BZGYwMWIyNjUtMmQyMy00NjQxLTkwMjctNmY5M2NjMzhmNjA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgzNDU2ODI@._V1_UY268_CR148,0,1 (182x268, 7K)

Invite her/him to a motel, when she/he gets naked, if you see a benis or a weird shaped vagina, it's a trap.

Big hands and shoulders. They cannot change that.

which one is the gay?

Large jaw, big hands, big head/forehead, receding hairline, is not gracious, no ass, large waist, hairy face, big nose

Lick your finger and stick it in their ear
If they slap you it's a woman
If they punch you it's a man

Foolproof method

When in doubt get the fuck out.

God speed user

They don't even move in a feminine manner. They have no grace at all.

>Large hands
This isn't foolproof. There are lots of working class women in the UK with large hands. Just depends on the source tribe. I have seen a fair few Polish women of farming stock that are similar. Not that it isn't indicative, but you would have to use other ques as well.

As its somewhat related in principle; captcha just made me select a carpark and a footpath as a road.

Being slim like really slim. Most slags nowadays are chubby from all the hormones they are taking. Trannies are definitely thinner compared to them

Ask if they now or have ever had a dick. If they answer yes or refuse to answer walk away.

Voice, height, size of hands and feet, bone structure.

Once you know what to look for it's painfully easy to spot them. Plus, no matter how feminine they look, once the open their mouth it's an instant giveaway.

Attached: 1527274942425.jpg (2000x1327, 2.37M)

saw a ftm on the train the other day. easy to spot despite the full beard. wide hips, ass that looks like the squat, except well, they have wide hips. small feet and small hands.

mtf - taller than the average women, large hands and feet, lack of hips, voice, thinning hair. they also dress like a meme female. women don’t wear lipstick ALL. THE. TIME.

your blind if you can’t tell apart the latter

In the unlikely event that you can't tell immediately, it's your lucky day, hit that boipucci

Is that moot in a wig?

REIKO NEEDS TO DIE

STOP PARTICIPATING IN ALL TRANNY THREADS

Attached: 1503849762976.png (1553x1236, 290K)

you should look for more than one feature. it's just like identifying kikes - don't just look at the nose, but ears, hair, jaws, eyes etc. take a holistic approach to tranny-spotting.

mens ring finger is longer than their index finer
mens foreheads slope upward
mens eyes are set inside the skull, and spaced further apart
mens shoulders are 3 head lengths wide, and their hips are smaller than their shoulders

>skull
>voice
>hips
>shoulders
>body odor
>hands
>eyes
haha if you can't tell a tranny apart from a woman, you're most likely gay

Attached: 1340999242066.jpg (212x123, 9K)

dont fall for the "My clit is just super enlarged. please suck on it" lie. fool me once

You seriously need to get your eyes and ears checked if you can't tell a tranny apart from a woman.

If you can't tell a tranny from a real woman (tm) you're at least half a fag.

I can see not knowing from a still photo or a distance, but if you get within literal smelling distance you should be able to tell easily.

Attached: transsoccer.png (888x1170, 1.16M)

OP is not even hiding he likes trannies.

It's getting increasingly harder to tell as the jew keeps pushing the age to inject children with hormones younger and younger. Very few if any secondary sex characteristics develop when you start injecting boys with testosterone blockers when they're 9. They have a few years before they start to go bald.

Not all trannies are the horrible faggot drag queen looking freakshows any more. Jew Science has progressed at a frightening rate. It *is* getting more difficult to recognize these people at a glance.

Attached: 7750409[1].jpg (619x416, 227K)

You're bi

face

Look at your hand, that's the gay type

Just kidding user!

don't fap with your left hand. It wants it.

Silver actually makes us stronger. So yes, please bring us more.

No no no it's easy to tell a man apart from a woman, stop being such a tranny loving faggot pls.

Sometimes the trannies attempt to emulate the female posture...but usually fail, instead resembling someone waddling to the bathroom with a turd poking its head out.

Adams apples are my first checkpoint but hands are always a dead giveaway. Shoulders too. If you've spent enough time on Jow Forums you will almost always be able to tell them apart from facial features. Something is ALWAYS off.

>cheekbones
>jaw
>hands
NEXT

Shoulders too.

doesn't work for transbians

most trannies remain hetero men

Attached: 1515972330995.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

on one hand my ring finger is longer than the index but it's the opposite on the other hand
what am I?

smaller ass, they tend not to have the hourglass shape but instead the trapeze
pic related shows the female ass is wider and the butcheeks are more spread apart

Attached: male-vs-female-pelvis-male-vs-female-pelvis-side-view-anatomy-body-list.jpg (1404x583, 419K)

>brow and jaw
always pop out

The most obvious thing, which they can not hide through surgery or other ways, is hand size. It's a dead giveaway. Look at the hands and fingers on trannies. It's so easy to spot once you know this.

Hands and shoulders are the biggest giveaway. Strong jaws too.
Trannies tend to dress more feminine so if they're dressing a little more slutty than the other girls that's also a tell.

3D artist / somewhat anatomy expert here.

First the major features that barring some genetic or hormonal defect are always the case:

>Shoulder ratio - women slump down. Broad shoulders are a strong giveaway.
>Feet size to height - women on average have at least 15% smaller feet for their size. This is the easiest giveaway due to how big the difference is. Large feet = very likely tranny.
>Hand size - same giveaway as foot size but 5%.
>Head size - Also at least 10% larger than women
>Knees - Knees in women are "Smoother", this doesn't get fixed with hormones.

Then minor features that are usually, but not always the case. Look for these if you aren't sure:

>Larger jaw
>Deeper "Caveman" brow
>Rough corners in body or face shape - women tend to be more "beveled" as a general rule.
>Adams apple
>5% larger nose in relation to eye width
>"Triangle" Body type
>No ass
>Women have more body fat in calf muscles, but sometimes HRT fixes this one.
>Hip ratio / hourglass. Not all women have this and can be fixed by surgery / HRT increases fat here.

Attached: Konachan.com - 265660 bikini clouds flowers long_hair masa_(mirage77) navel pink_eyes purple_hair ri (1920x1200, 2.19M)

Listen to their voices. No amount of hormones can make a low voice high or a high voice low
>just listen

>talk to one
>get to know one
>get them into bed
>hold your dick up to theirs
if theirs is bigger, you've got a tranny in your midst
but in all seriousness they can almost always can be picked out by voice alone

Nothing can be done about that either. No hormones. No pills. No exercise. A human skelton always stays its gender.

Also, you will never see a tranny go "casual", they always wear makeup. They have no choice. A no makeup face gives them away too easily.

Fpbp

Thoughts on pic related?

Attached: Cara_Delevingne.jpg (1200x1784, 393K)

>does it look like a girl
>is it grossly overweight
>no
Tranny!

This is a dead give away

Attached: 815DAFAB-63C2-4458-8A53-B69DD428424C.gif (496x372, 1.04M)

that's just one identifier, retard

when looking for a tranny, you need multiple identifiers

Hips. Trannies, no matter how mutilated otherwise, can't grow out their hips! Sure, some women are slim hipped, but a man's hips are very different from a woman's, even a slim hipped woman. When in doubt, just stick with wide-hipped woen: it's so they can bear children!

Attached: lgbt rights slippery slope indeed.jpg (1024x936, 132K)

truth

>A no makeup face gives them away too easily.
Maybe they'll get confused for a fugly lesbian?

the best way is splitting their skulls open and sending brain matter to a lab for DNA testing, XY chromosomes and all that.

Biological indicators of men: broad shoulders, narrow hips, strong jaw line, more upper body muscle mass and strength, adams apple, receding hair line, XY chromosomes, etc.

>it can be hard to tell them apart from normal people
Are you deaf?

Bookmark this
/en.m.wikipedia . org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic

Go down to “in humans”

/endthread

Ur a wizard harry

Attached: Lel.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Love the trannies

Attached: nbpjfjqlybr01.jpg (779x1038, 68K)

Also penis

Lucyfer

Attached: statueofliberty5z0z9i.jpg (632x348, 16K)

Do you see any dilators?

Attached: DILATION.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

My tranny gf

Attached: tzdfgeo3vz711.jpg (2320x3088, 566K)

Why do statues always have a small peepee?

>sturdy ankles
>giant feet, giant hands
>jawline like American Dad

Totally thought it was a chick bro

>Trannies are not normal people
Check your premises

Attached: Ayn-Rand-9451526-1-402.jpg (402x402, 61K)

Ring finger is almost always longer on a man than their index finger. Women it's the opposite.

sheeeit.

Attached: 3616276_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

well, there goes my lunch :(

This is from an old 1950's film explaining the procedure of identifying a prospective bride's sex.

Attached: croc-dundee-crotch-grab.jpg (400x396, 18K)

war veterans or first ladies???

Attached: people_first_ladies.jpg (2000x1333, 261K)

Watch videos of them talking and you’ll learn to recognize the voice. Also FtMs have obvious hips and height as well as lolworthy peachfuzz. Look up gorilla shrimp for reference

>Stop helping men avoid trannies
Hi Jude

Attached: jesusCharming.jpg (216x233, 6K)

Attached: serena_williams_handshake_by_lowerrider-d9qf919.jpg (1024x709, 161K)

>index finger longer than ring finger
gay
sorry mate, it's science

Why does every FtM look like they're trying to be on the cover of Tiger Beat Magazine? They all try to be the same thing and pick names like they read too much Salinger or Faulkner.

And there goes your dinner.

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

if it isn't obvious (it usually is), look at the neck and hands

Attached: pat.jpg (220x300, 31K)

In real life Trannies are easy to stop.
The wrists and hands, the ankles and feet.

The awkward walk that resembles a horse trotting through mud.

They really fall apart in reality without the specific camera angles of the internet.

>They wear scarves or other things to hide adams apple

Some don't. They either have it surgically removed or never had one. I am a regular man, and I do not have an Adam's Apple.