Would you want to be Japanese?

Would you want to be Japanese?

If not, tell me your reasons. It's useful for me to write an essay about Japan to attract immigrants.

Attached: th.jpg (400x585, 41K)

I love Japan but any foreigner would never be considered Japanese. And that's ok.

so you suggest Japan to establish new concept of Japanese.

thanks

i would want to be inside a japanese grill

Not at all shlomo. Japan has a strong sense of what it means to be Japanese which is a good thing.

Yes and no. Physically they are a little unimpressive, but their collective will to be hard-working and skilled is admirable.

For example, you could ask some jap if they play a musical instrument. They would say not really, they play guitar, and then fucking shred on it

Because japs are usualy godless faggots that worship their waifu or tj kirk

>Would you want to be Japanese?
hell no, gooks bombed pearl harbor, they deserve the nuclear death Bechtel GR and Mossad are delivering to them via the fukushima disaster

But it prevent people moving to Japan. so barieer should be eliminated once and for all

I would want japanese girl to kiss/lick my clean ass

I have never met a jewish japanese person before. I am going on a date with a cute Jap girl saturday. I will make sure to fuck her extra hard for you. Japanese girls love tall, fit, educated white guys. I can't keep them off me.

So you want foreigners to move to japan while retaining japanese ethnic purity?

pls dont do this

good. diversity will enchance Japanese.

hope your date go well ^^b

I would want japanese girl to kiss/lick my ass clean

No, I don't want to be Japanese. I will say, that I have stayed there for 14 months and have to say I LOVED it. Japan and Okinawa was a great experience. The people, food, and culture was something I will never forget.
Never lose your sovereignty, history, and culture, Japan.

I wouldnt want to be Japanese, I am proud of my country and my ancestry. I dont have anything against the Japanese, but I want to stay Czech.

I wouldnt want to migrate to Japan either, the culture is too different and I would only fuck it up.

exactly this, Japan belongs to its people

Yes, because it is impossible for a foreigner to be so (and that's a good thing)

Attached: Wat.jpg (604x404, 38K)

then, why not?

Answer my question

human toilet

Thanks. I think there is a difference between diversity for the sake of love and (((forced diversity))) via open borders like you suggested.

I non ironically would settle down and have kids if I met the right Jap girl. They are beautiful, intelligent, and more traditional than most the girls in California. Although I do prefer white girls I am not above the le genetics meme. Quality is more important than genetics.

>Would you want to be Japanese?
No. While I love Japanese culture, I would never want to be part of one where people are literally worked to death, there are way too many social stigmas, the pressure to succeed is hugh, there’s tons of xenophobia, and high bully rates. Fuck that, I’d rather just watch anime, fuck their women and visit.

Ew. No. I would like to have a sexy clean rimjob, not anything with scat. I would clean myself before having a girl licking my ass

well, I disagree.

Western woman are more suitable for partner.

They are strong, independe,smart woman.

Friendly speaking I don't understand why you attract to Japanese woman.

western woman are more matured as adult.

I would lick a Japanese girls ass regardless if it was clean or not

Attached: tumblr_o4vzz8nY7x1vn5u0to1_500.gif (500x350, 1.88M)

I want a free house, a free cell phone, a free car, and free money for life, and a qt Japanese wife m8. I'll be arrving with 300,000 other "refugees" in about three months. They'll want the same thing. Also, we won't be bound by your silly laws, customs or traditions. Get to it or you're racist racist racist racists. I'm not going to work, either, fuck you.

Worth a shot. It worked for all the pakis and africans over here in the 00s wave.

Attached: 1530397463617.png (465x633, 276K)

Ah,see, I want to debase/abuse the woman. Strike her with a cane as she cleans my filthy ass. Japanese women are naturally submissive and a natural fit for this fantasy.

Have you been to America? You might be right from your perspective. Japanese girls from Japan are VERY different from American Jap girls. Jap girls in America actually tend to be more intelligent,independent, and traditional. You will find good quality / bad quality in either race. It comes down to judging the individual. I do happen to live in one of the biggest asian communities so I just happen to come across more based asians than white girls.

Attached: yellow.png (208x243, 10K)

Your society has been historically racist and xenophobic so you should accept me and my friends Pierre, Francois, and Justin, also give me free housing, food and a wife for free.

Ok youre a proxy shill and you should kill yourself

Although I did meet a Jap girl at a pool party the other week who was probably the biggest whore I have ever met. Was talking about being gang banged and was trying to fuck me within 30 minutes. She would not stop touching my chest *250 bench at 190pounds 6'1* and was trying to get my attention by kissing this other girl. Shame, she was beautiful and had an amazing ass but she fell for the jewish brainwashing of American culture.

No I did not fuck her.

Wat ?

Help me migrate and find a job. Also maybe assimilation classes to learn culture, history, mannerisms, and language.

>Abysmal work-ethic and blatant behavioral sink, The Anime
No thank you. The citizens are extremely polite, industrious and all but clearly something is wrong with a economic superpower country plagued with 700000+ families sheltering hikkikomori.

It turns me on to hurt women and make them do gross things.

Nice try, Muhammed, Ahmar et Abdel

I'm moving to Japan permanently in December because the US labor market is flooded with Chinese and Pajeets.
>t. married to 日本人

Yes, because we have to flee other immigrants who want to ruin society as a whole

Because Japanese culture and heritage does not belong to me. I'm already happy with my own heritage and culture, and think it's worth fighting for. I think family and where we come from is important to honor and carry to torch for. Doing so, a people never really die.
Japanese are the only people that I admire outside of my own race. I've been to other Asian countries. Been to the Middle East. Europe. I feel attached and at home while in Europe, even though I'm an American, I'm also White. This is hard to explain because this is all based on feelings. I think if you traveled, you would understand that your culture and heritage is worth preserving. Those of people and places are shit.

Our religion is football m8. We'll be buying up all those unused temples and quiet spaces and slapping down practice pitches. Our other religion is the NHS, so expect a new form of taxation to pay for our free healthcare on demand for life. It's part of our culture to get violently drunk and beat up the locals. You're not one of those Far Right racists, are you? Good oh. We'll need you to appoint a Brit to all the local council equivalents, take over your TV channels, take over our local policing, and also replace your equivalent of the Head of Religious Affairs. If we murder some little kid in one of your island villages, there's to be a full media blackout on the fact it was us that killed her. And you are to arrest anyone using the internet who reports on us in any way whatsoever that doesn't kiss our arses.

I think we're onto something here. We should have done this shit ages ago.

Attached: 1526324549860.gif (245x245, 725K)

You aren't fighting for shit. I routinely bring up the subject of H1B and OPT visas that bring in over a million Chinese and Indians each year flooding our labor market. Even though I'm a Trump supporter he hasn't done shit to help get all the foreign labor out of the US. Just face it, the US is not a "nation" but a landmass solely focused on money. There is no way this place will remain if people can't get a full time job while millions of foreigners easily find work.

I don't quite find clean rimjob disgusting but sexy

Listen, tough guy. I agree with what you are saying, 100%. All we can do now is speak out (which isn't working). As soon as we stop seeking approval from christcucks and boomers to actually stand up for ourselves, let me know. Until then, there isn't much we can do when the majority are cowards who turn the other cheek and others who don't want to lose their social security checks. Our nation is lost. Our heritage and culture is next.

It's already gone. You can't maintain a culture while simultaneously importing different cultures on a massive scale. Only downside is that whites are currently the weakest race unwilling to fight back. At least Japan puts their citizens first and will fight for their country and people.

I agree.

I guess it would be alright.

At least Japan is for the Japanese.

>NO grammar mistakes
>Wants diversity for japan
So where are you actually from, user?

No Japanese have micro penises

You're doing the right thing by making Japan more inclusive, Asanuma-san.

Attached: jyuu-chan.png (712x649, 30K)

Zainichi, raus.

I love Japan but your work ethic is fucked up

Attached: Безымянный.png (646x780, 278K)