Vietnam War

Redpill me on it.

Attached: 93432157-9931-41D5-8ED3-F4F081E30342.jpg (640x527, 71K)

>Yanks tried to help the frogs hold on to their colony
>frogs got btfo the fuck out
>Ho chi Minh wanted no colonial masters and liked Marx and Lenin
>Dulles brothers said fuck off gook
>Dragged out a war and made a shit ton of money
>War became untenable with faggot hippies in the new world
>Already made a bunch of cash so they pulled out

how did they make cash?

Jews making whites kill gooks and themselfs.

IT AIN'T ME
that's all you need to know

it was about killing black people and selling heroin

Capitalists tried to install a fascist puppet government, got crushed by superior Communist ideology and forces instead, Vietnam still communist and prospering to this day

Attached: 1524721532970.jpg (300x450, 19K)

Was there a good and bad guy in this war? I understand Vietnam wanting independence but by communism? Surely that seems suspicious.

Selling arms is quite lucrative, it's also the biggest industry in the world. But yes, RIP tax payer's money

>prospering
>47th-largest economy in the world

private military industry cashing in

Actually Vietnam was a defensive war trying to defend South Vietnam like South Korea.

The aggressors were North Vietnam with lots of illegal(implying anything is illegal in war) help from Cambodia, Laos, and Soviet Russia.

When the war was over the US dropped all of its extra ordinance on top of Laos as a big "we know what you did, fuckers" move. Not saying thats moral but they did deserve it.

Anyway Jow Forums is so hilariously clueless and inaccurate about Vietnam its not the place to discuss it. 17 year old Europeans just dont know anything about it.

Soviets and chinks gave free guns to the viet cong

will you and your retarded discord pals ever stop this shit?

Attached: 1530562062691.png (1111x693, 376K)

The Americans lost, hard. Because they were under mined by liberal bias inside their country.
A mistake they did not do when invading iraq

Filthy communist liberals.

also the Soviets had advisors training them in special operations tactics and they had a bunch of pilots flying in the North Vietnamese air force. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure that at most points in time the NVA air force had more Russian pilots than Vietnamese ones

The entire point of Vietnam was to test out new helicopter tactics and replace retiring WWII officers

We lost because of retarded policy decisions. The State Department was dumb as fuck and undermined the South Vietnamese regime to the point of utter collapse.

US intervention was completely unnecessary had we done the completely rational choice of not overthrowing the existing allied government.

Instead this thread is going to be people shouting, "LOL USA BTFO, it was doomed!" and "Hurr durr it was only the Hippies fault!"

This seems to be an iconic photo from the war. However those soldiers are Australian.

Commercial banks issue war loans with intrest. Defense contractors sell weapons. DuPont, DOW Chemicals, etc.

>prospering

Attached: david_laffin...gif (245x138, 397K)

US still should've won if they had a decent army.

Bubba died and Gump stole his fucking shrimp idea. the war was fucking racist as shit fuck Nixon or whoever maybe LBJ I can't remember which dude started it

This

The American war was a defense of Viet Nam from American (Jewish) imperialism.

Most people don't realise that the French war and the American war were 2 different wars. The French had already pulled out when America declared war for ??? reason, so don't pull your bullshit of trying to defend the colony either.

The communist Vietnam then defeated Pol Pot in Cambodia after the American war, and then the Chinese when they had a small invasion as well so basically thanks to Ho Chi Minh Viet Nam is undefeated champion of 20th Century.

Kill yourself.

Attached: z-Vietnam-Posters-4.jpg (713x1000, 74K)

kissinger and nixon trying to establish foothold in southeast asia, also pushed for bangladesh liberation war to establish clean passage from europe to china

My essay question today is how did the US get into the Vietnam war