Why this board never discusses the pink tax?

Products marketed to women are more expensive than products marketed to men. This is male privilege that never gets talked here.

Take a look at these razors. They are the exact same product, yet the pink ones are 8% more expensive than the blue ones.

It's not just razors, women blouses are also more expensive to clean at laundry shops than men T-shirts, and hairdressers for women are more expensive than the ones for men.
Do you have more examples of the pink tax?

Attached: Pink_tax.jpg (1366x768, 228K)

because pink is for fags

It's the idiot tax

Then buy the men's product, retards. It's literally the same with a different color

Who cares women are dumb lol.

Products marketed to women cost more because women are stupid enough to buy them.

Buy the non-pink razors then you dumb roastie

bECAUSE WOMEN ARE STUPID AS FUCK LMAO

FUCK A BITCH

>>HNNNNNNNNNNNN THE COLOR WE WANT MOST IS MORE EXPENSIVE HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ME OPPRESSED

to womens razors come with 14
it says 12+2free she's just covering it with her thumb
it's never free and women are just to stupid to math

Yea women are retards and don't just buy the men's products
I bought "women's" food, clothes, soaps before because they were on sale I just pick the cheapest

>12+2 is the same as 12
>3 blades is the same as 2
These retarded cunts, I swear...

because there are 3 more razors

>exact same product
>3 blades vs 2 blades
if they are the same product buy the one for men always, you dumb fuck

Isn't her thumb (((conveniently))) covering up the fact that the supposedly 8% more expensive women's razors include "2 free" in addition to the 12?

oops
theres small text under it that says 15 razors so it's 12+3

Women's razor blades are different than mens give them a try mens blades are designed with our face in mind while women's are designed for legs and underarms.

Then they can just fucking buy the blue one holy shit

You're a retard. Women's razors are more expensive because it costs more to make them. Women's razors have to cut multiple kinds of hair, from armpits to legs to vag, and they have to bend to contour to all those surfaces without cutting the woman. Men's faces are covered in one kind of hair of uniform coarseness and the curve of the face is also mostly uniform. If fucking women are pissed about paying more for razors, then buy the men's shit and look like an edgy teen that cuts themselves.

TL,DR - you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Its because women are stupid when it comes to money, its the reason why their clothes are so much more expensive compared to men clothes.

Attached: razors.jpg (872x6239, 1013K)

Female products cost more because girls return stuff far more often than men. I'm sure there are other reasons too.

Women are more agreeable, so they are more likely to say, "fuck it" and just buy an item rather than going without. Women also tend to spend money that they didn't earn more often than men (A side effect of hypergamy, since their husbands usually always earn more), resulting in them being more generally agreeable to buying higher priced items. The market determines prices when based gubmint hasn't subsidised the fuck out of something.

Attached: 1440899712871s.jpg (125x109, 2K)

Pink plastic is more expensive

With the pink one you get more than 12 shaves but she is covering this up with her thumb. It says on the package :

+ unknown amount free".
The + and last letter E are partially visible.

For all we know there couold be 6 more, that is 20 shaves in the pink pack, but with 1 razor.

And 12 in the blue pack with 2 razors.

Attached: jean-françois-gariépy__18596.jpg (850x850, 374K)

Jesus this is going to give me nightmares.

The first step to understanding the world is remove your emotions. Take a deep breathe.

The second step is ask the questions about why there may be a difference in price.

Can a company get away with increasing manufacturing prices on razors?
>Answer: no, otherwise a competitor will swoop in on the market place and undercut their sales.

Ok, so therems no price fixing going on because we now know that it would destroy a business.

Step 3: is there an economic explanation for the difference in price?

>answer: yes, economics are determining fundamentally by supply and demand. We can conclude that the manufacturing output can't keep up with the demand of women and their razor needs, so a company raises prices.

That's the explanation for the price differences.

This concludes our lesson on inductive reasoning. You may now return to your emotional, woman driven insanity now.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x533, 131K)

>12+3 vs 12
>4 blades vs 3
>'Smoothing strip' vs nothing
Those are not the same razor blades, dumbass

this poster is 14 and has never shaved before
or is a beta with no jawline

The female razor has more lubricant the handle is also beefier

Quality bait well done. You earned this (you)

you're already in one

3vs2 blades*, my bad

We should make it illegal for women to buy anything that doesn't expressly say it's for cumdumpsters

12+3, it says 15 just below

What does the Venus brand offer that the Gillette Schick Quattro - or whatever?

Lot of products are marketed toward women for 2 reasons:

1) Women are not men. They have higher moisture requirements than men. They have this thing called a "Period" monthly where they bleed out of their vaginas and eat chocolate all day. They not physically stronger, and put a far greater emphasis socially on appearances, "feelings," smells, and fashion.
2) If you don't like it, buy the men brand, shave your shit, wash your shit, and quit complaining about shit if it's going to save you money without impacting your tastes and appearance. The higher cost is likely because they think you're stupid enough to buy it just because it's marketed toward you, and ya'll keep proving them right.

Attached: 1045183_691327214230068_129200077_n.jpg (563x400, 17K)

Then just buy the cheaper blue shit you retarded roastie.
They're more expensive because marketing kikes know retarded roasties will buy them anyway.

Wait, what? Did you wear female clothes? Do you have "second nature"?

>Products marketed to women are more expensive than products marketed to men.
That's because they have more expensive R&D processes, you Spanish cuck.

>They are the exact same product, yet the pink ones are 8% more expensive than the blue ones.
No, they're not. And if they were, buy the blue ones.

>It's not just razors, women blouses are also more expensive to clean at laundry shops than men T-shirts, and hairdressers for women are more expensive than the ones for men.
You're telling me that something that takes more time and effort costs more. No way!

This, just buy the blue ones or better yet don't buy disposable plastic razors they are overpriced to begin with. If you aren't paying $0.05 a razor you are over paying.

Attached: shaving.jpg (331x450, 25K)

>women blouses are also more expensive to clean at laundry shops than men T-shirts,
>their clothes are so much more expensive compared to men clothes.
This is why my mother almost exclusively wears boy clothes, and why I have a tomboy fetish now.

Its really wierd how they go on about gender equality and trans shit, yet they refuse to use mens products that are identical but cheaper simply because ther other one in for woman,

>They're more expensive because marketing kikes know retarded roasties will buy them anyway.
They actually cost more to produce.

Oh dude we always talk about this, it's just that you're never here when we do!

>This is why my mother almost exclusively wears boy clothes, and why I have a tomboy fetish now.
You have a tomboy fetish because of your mom?

Attached: 1421364266767.jpg (800x800, 163K)

>1 post by this iD

Why are you all such fucking morons replying to slide threads?????

Attached: 1526965818820.gif (633x600, 193K)

Does the thought that the material used to create the feminine product costs more, and therefore the product must cost more never enter his head?

>pink tax
because women are stupid

Fucking CIS scum mansplaining to me

What are they sliding? Do you have anything better to talk about?

>Fucking CIS scum mansplaining to me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 23580802.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Because a guy would buy a pink razor if it cost less. If you’re dumb enough to pay the premium you deserve the idiot tax.

women need to take the straightrazorpill and git fucking gud

Attached: 1529723377916.jpg (577x534, 94K)

Because I'm sage-ing anyways.
#bumplimitsmatter

s-shut up, its hard having a young hot mom ok, especially if your dad is never around due to work and she lets you sleep with her till your 15 and only later found out most kids dont do that.

womens leg hairs are at least 31.54% more destructive to blades

marketing towards women costs more

>If...
Did you steal that line from Apple?

BULLSHIT

I always buy the pink ones even though they cost more.

They are better. The blue ones are hard on the edges and scratch and cut you. The pink ones are smooth as fuck, have a gel cushion and the plastic edges are smoothed out.

Fucking idiot

Holy fuck. This is gold!

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

These are not the same product, besides the obvious fact that everyone has pointed out(that your covering the +).

Womens razors ate typically of higher quality and are more flexible. They are made this way beacuse bic knows your shaving your pits and crotch with it. There is a reason your not buying the mens, and you know it. Mens razors would shred your skin since they are only made to be used on your face.

That is bullshit

Men don't shave their fucking legs, fag.
Just say ''women shave more of their body than men.'' A man will just shave his face, women will shave their legs, armpits, pubic area, asshole, even arms.

That's bullshit. Toxic masculinity prevents men from buying pink things.

Don't listen to this incredibly diverse gender non-binary individual.

I'll never understand why people need to go through 50 razors a week. I've had the same one for over a year and it still removes hair just fine. I used one of those cheap bic disposable blades and had the worst fucking aftershave burn of my life. Never again. But to the main point of your thread, it's because women can't into supply and demand. They consume way more hygiene products than men do.

men don't go to a hairdresser they go to a barber you stupid fuck

So buy the blue razors and wear a fucking shirt. You are being charged for your vanity, not because "muh oppression" you literal inbred

Women are dumber. Consider it a stupid people tax.

>Apple invented the use of conjunctions at the beginning of sentences.

im getting cut so fucking easily. If I don't want to cut my groin or face I have to use the pink ones. They are better 100%.

It's because they will pay more for them. Who's fault is it really if they are retarded?

>Products marketed to women are more expensive than products marketed to men.

because women are dumb

Homo

Pink razors feel much nicer on the legs.

I still haven't found a barber who knows how to trim long hair or a beard without taking half of it off, hairdressers are a lot more restrained and adaptable in my experience
also all the barbers within an hour's travel are owned by chinks or slimes so I refuse to patronise em

stop shaving your legs you dumb cyclist poof

fuck you
Pink ones are just better. Wet gel cushion instead of dry strip that gets smiley if it gets wet.
Also seems sharper and more gentile to my face

3 razors? What do you need 2 razors for? Help this madman is trying to make me sell him 1 extra razor. By the way you still owe me for those 5 extra razors

At least I could spend my childhood looking at a hot female body naked around the house while you could only look at your fat moms ass.

These products exists because there is a market incentive to sell them. Literally stop buying them and they'll disappear.

What about that Kosher tax everyone pays that gives tons of money to Jews so they'll put that K stamp of approval on food. Saw it once on toilet paper, not my choice of food, but who knows what Jew eat.

I only shave face, ass, cock and balls and chest. I used to wax my legs, feet and for swimming and cycling

>face
>uniform curvature
Pls be b8

I have had long hair for over 20 years and I don't get it cut. I used to go to a hairdresser when I was in my late teens early twenties because I would get tits shoved in my face and my head massaged when they washed it after. once I got older I just trim it myself. If I had short hair I would go to a barber and get a shave

So buy the blue ones, what are you gay?

why would you shave your cock? wtf

I have that exact carton of razor blades. It's been a year or two since I took the safety razor pill and I've only been through maybe 10 blades of the 100.

feels amazing when my cock is getting licked.
I know you Australians love the bush but the feel of my cockhead pushing into smooth waxed pussy lips is incredible. Also woman don't like to suck you if you aren't shaved.

Hairy Bigfoot cocks aren't in style this year

Who gives a fuck about the "pink tax" I want the tax tax abolished. Priorities.

why do you have hair on your cock? I get shaving around your cock but wtf. are you greek or arabs of some shit

>Naked
I thought she was wearing boys clothes? Did you fuck her too?

lol thats what I meant. Around the cock. Not the cock it self. LOL
Hairy cock, does that even exist?

Wow, what a stunning turn of events. I mean, just, wow, I never thought OP would just post some inflammatory bait which was debunked years ago and just LEAVE, like, I'm genuinely stunned by this, it's almost as if OP wants Jow Forumstards contained in a thread shouting epithets at a scarecrow instead of, like, looking into real shit or organizing in any meaningful way, wow, this sort of thing simply doesn't happen 900 times a day, let alone there being anyone on this board dumb enough to fall for it without checking the number of posts OP has made, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-124736_1.jpg (662x277, 33K)

>1 post by this id
how can women be dumb enough to pay more for the same thing if their brains are identical to mens'?

>Also woman don't like to suck you if you aren't shaved.
Trimming is practically the same and doesn't risk you cutting your dick.

Thanks, I was able to make this pretty quickly

Attached: laughlose.png (508x1592, 1.38M)

It literally has more razors she’s covering it with her thumb on purpose to whine

Yes it does, for those of us who have androgen insensitivity syndrome. It's actually one of the markers - hair grows about halfway up the shaft on the underside.

Women are stupid and will buy anything that makes them more beatuiful.

Men are more practical and they don't give a fuck about what product they are buying for washing his junk as loong as its clean.
Buy an electrical shaver and stop buying Jew products.

guys don't buy girlie stuff
not his problem
girls are getting ripped off
why don't you boycott feminine products?

I still don't do that. I might trim it. I have never had a female complain about my hairy crouch. and yes in before kek you're an incel virgin