WAHHH SOMEBODY IS MAKING FUN OF TRUMP!

MAKE THE OFFENSIVE THING GO AWAY!!!!

Seriously, why are you faggots so triggered by this? You sound like a bunch of crybaby tumblr fags. Take your pity party to reddit.

Attached: 20180705_131838.jpg (1012x1156, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crisortunity?s=09
1010uk.org/team-bios/leo-murray
rca.ac.uk/students/leo-murray/
m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/author/leo-murray/
campaignlab.org.uk/person/leo-murray/
htpow.com/ultra-powerful-laser-pointer-blue-10000mw-class-iv-445nm-p-1028.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we just wanna have a laff pal.

i'm just disappointed it's not a giant cock balloon

>caring about trump
>caring about britain
>caring about what british liberals think about donald trump

lel

It's been posted up the ass with libshits projecting their cty baby fantasy on to trump and his supporters. No one cares

We need to keep electing stupider and stupider presidents to see how much shit the rest of the world is willing to put up with. Just for the lols we should elect a literal retard next time and watch Merkel still try and work out a trade deal with him.

This is from England during Trump's visit right? Dissapointing. What does this kind of thing do to international relations? Not helping and not very statesman like from whoever is in charge over there

>we have so many problems
>trump is the biggest problem
>a baby balloon of him will solve everything
tell me how this does anything other than cost money and further divide people?

Attached: 1530402089655.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

>when they go low, we go high

Attached: 4DE413CB-F1BD-45C7-8D4D-E393B65F7DD3.jpg (900x900, 92K)

cuck

>I support free speech!
>Unless the people I don't like do it!
Jow Forums right now

>how this does anything
After like 2 years of being constantly mocked and made fun of by Trump supporters they finally found something that has them literally shaking. For some reason that balloon has Jow Forums and other right wing SJWs losing their fucking minds.

Attached: 20180705_125604.jpg (1012x1156, 412K)

who trump supporters? shaking with laughter maybe

>laughing at it
Theres like 3 threads up right now of them spitballing ideas on how to poke a hole in the damn thing. They are genuinely upset by this things presence.

Attached: reservoir_dogs_violine.jpg (340x223, 23K)

I really don't give a shit, I just think it's incredibly pathetic.

this thing should have maga hat

>Jow Forums wanting to fuck with someone or something means they are triggered
How new are you?

It's just weaponized autism, liberal/commie scum.

>wanting to fuck somebody over
Instigating something for Lulz is a whole different story. This is completely reactionary. This has more in common with liberals attempting to vandalize Trump campaign signs than a raid.

Attached: 1504848989055.gif (300x100, 343K)

I love it and plan to post it everyday for the rest of my life because it’s so damn cute

Attached: 4908F732-BA1D-4BAB-8F4F-39C2F962D7A1.jpg (1125x1377, 1.21M)

This Khan guy has nothing but hate for White People

This is the guy behind it. Might help with finding where the balloon is located:

twitter.com/crisortunity?s=09
1010uk.org/team-bios/leo-murray
rca.ac.uk/students/leo-murray/
m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/author/leo-murray/
campaignlab.org.uk/person/leo-murray/

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-175932.jpg (836x541, 145K)

According to you HWNDU was us being triggered. I guess Jow Forums always gets the last laugh in the end.

Attached: 1529354085465.jpg (5000x5036, 1.81M)

I haven't seen anyone on Jow Forums triggered by it lmaoooo, it's the conservatives that turn into crybabies when this shit happens

htpow.com/ultra-powerful-laser-pointer-blue-10000mw-class-iv-445nm-p-1028.html

>comparing vandalizing something that offends you to /hwndu/
The goal of /hwndu/ was to make a mockery of it while keeping it going. This is just kike tier SHUT IT DOWN tactics.

Attached: 152.png (300x100, 44K)

Who's crying? We are just trying to make brits take it down for a fun time. Stop being so sensitive

The balloon? I don't give a shit and I doubt Trump will either.
But it makes us look bad and I'm sick of all the whining lefty shits in this country.

to bad it wasnt copyrighted because we are stealing its design and making border patrol balloons of it scare the shit outa mexicunts

>reason that balloon has Jow Forums and other right wing SJWs losing their fucking minds.

nah, its kinda funny. in a its gonna die a fiery cool death kinda way. it should be spectacular when it land burning on its handlers faces and melts them to goo

why does he have on ear rings?

we're gonna blow it up and you can't do shit about libtard! get fucked

Attached: wooaaah.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>The goal of /hwndu/ was to make a mockery of it while keeping it going
Wrong.
The goal of /hwndu/ was to ruin their shit and prove that nothing is beyond our reach. These people operate use their state sanctioned narrative control to direct the narrative and imply consensus. By disrupting their operations and revealing their impotence before us we demonstrate that their narrative of consensus is a fiction, and that there are substantial numbes of people who oppose their narrative.

Nobody is that upset about this.
We do however actually have a target that nobody here supports that if we throw enough autism at we might be able to take down.
So why the fuck not?
Don't be a pussy op

>we
Yeah I'm sure you're gonna be right there at it, Hanz. It's totally possible some user does pop the thing in a cringe worthy quest to defend Trumps honor, it is just a balloon after all but after seeing how butthurt this balloon made you guys they are probably going to include 1 in every parade for the remainder of his presidency.

Attached: hfvtF.png (800x450, 132K)

>Doing it again proves that WE are the butthurt ones and they totally don't care.
LOL

TRIGGERED!!!
Leftypol sucks cock

>idiot does something pointless
>laugh at them
>WOOOOOW U MAD? SO MAD ROFL PWNT REKT BTFO
stop projecting lefties

Liberals keep making fools of themselves which will help trump easily get reelected

I wish I was in the timeline where obama succeeded trump and people shit on obama 24/7 instead. I want to see a giant monkey float with obama's face

It's not worth it britbongs
t. country that made a plastic duck for 200,000

A million Internets to anyone who bursts this.

Explain how this is any different than a bunch of SJWs planning to tear down a Confederate statue they find offensive? Its basically the same exact motivation.

Attached: statue-confederate-soldier-kick.gif (341x189, 1.06M)

It would be tactically more beneficial to leave it alone and allow the Left to make themselves look childish by flying it.

Attached: 537791806e5d35c1d4c85747165a2167--teacher-photo-math-teacher.jpg (640x640, 57K)

yeah, basically...

Redpill me on Trump baby

Why is there like 10 threads up about it

Attached: CxF5eblUoAQR8xu.jpg (1009x1200, 251K)

Triggered?, nah we're in it for the keks

By that logic #BlackLivesMatter is too. Compare to pic related. It's the same damn thing.

Attached: 20180705_151246.jpg (650x324, 126K)

No literally no one cares about this. It’s completely irrelevant you’re the only one bringing it up.

This shit is /b/-tier activism. Pathetic. Ignore the gay balloon.

Who cares? Let the left have their retard-gratification moment.

>right wing SJWs
Yep.

Attached: Uni Doesn't Like (You).jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

I Just find it ironic that a bunch of babies are projecting it onto trump while their country is turning into a real shithole. They got a loizence for that balloon?

>This shit is /b/-tier activism.
This has been Jow Forums for a while now. I honestly think having a giant Trumpbaby floating over London is kinda funny, I don't know why everyone is sperging out about this here

i am deeply ashamed of this. it's so utterly pathetic. britain is sub rock bottom at this point. nuke us.

>make a stupid balloon
>people want to destroy it
WAAAH WAAAH MUH BALLOON

It's just for the lulz m8

Would this be legal?

Attached: 1530798301190.jpg (1282x882, 85K)

>Just for the lols we should elect a literal retard next time
>trade deal
My thoughts exactly. I nominate Bernie.

>weaponized autism to track balloon
It's been a slow news day and it's something to do. I think its funny, but I also think it'd be funny to pop it. Then move onto something else.

Redeem your country and destroy the balloon. Do it fagget.

>childish liberal thinking donald trump, a guy who is more mature than him is a toddler

The absolute shitstorm it would cause if you popped the balloon. Imagine the headlines. These people would spend a month screeching about how evil Trump is because someone popped their expensive balloon.
It has to happen.

>comparing a monument that is a part of your heritage to a meme baloon

Attached: 1521225347753.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Big fat babies and a diaper fetish are part of his heritage, bigot.

They would look even more childish crying over a balloon

>literally shaking
Of what? Laughter? Why do people give a shit anyway. I saw this approved and I thought it was kinda odd but funny, seemed benign really.
>LOOOL LOOK HOW TRIGGERED U DRUMPFTARDS ARE LOLOLOL
Please, for the love of god, tell me this isn't the only thing leftists have to substitute an argument with.

Basically this.

Fuck liberals.

kamikaze banzai

It's also a legit tactic to spread paranoia telling people that you will be there to destroy the balloon, and no one shows up. Just like how our guys trolled the Kilroy organizers into being paranoid and searching for people who weren't even there.

This

WAAAAAAHHHH SOMEONE I'VE BEEN TOLD BY THE TV TO HATE IS COMING TO MY COUNTRY IM GOING TO GO THROUGH A LOT OF EFFORT AND RESOURCES TO DESIGN, BUILD, AND PROTECT A CHILDISH REPRESENTATION OF ANOTHER COUNTRY'S LEADER THEN OY AND VEY WHENEVER ANYONE CRITICIZES IT
>YOU'RE ALL THE CHILDREN, I'M NOT THE CHILDREN, IT'S YOU NOT ME WAAAAAAAAAHH

All this stupid balloon represents is the left's own insecurities.

Attached: natalia-against-blimp.jpg (750x500, 107K)

op doesnt realise that we just find it fun to ruin a libtards fun

The only faggots crying about it are false flaggots like you, this and OP.

Look at the Alinskyite trying to make their opponents live up to their own rules. We've all read Rules for Radicals, dickhead, and we know that approach doesn't work when dealing with your type, indeed, you rely on it so you can continue with your bullshit unopposed.

>implying its not just a way to have a laugh and watch liberal tears.

>op is absolutely destroyed
>he doesn't respond and continues to shitpost

What a suprise.

Attached: 1517441154954.png (247x340, 135K)

You're right it's killing us! KILLING US! Please don't keep spending more money on stuff that creeps out normies and sends them here where they slide our threads with boomer posts

There are many real things to criticize Trump but for some reason the left only cries about things like his looks, hand size and Russia conspiracy. Sometimes I think they are this retarded on purpose to actually help Trump. Or maybe the media is, and sheeples are just following. It just feels made up, it's all so stupid.

>Dislike Trump because he blows up norms
>Blow up norms and accuse anyone who notices of being a tumblrfag
Just how is this getting you a Blue wave?

“If you see anybody [saying negative things about Trump] in a [Twitter thread], in a [protest], at a [political rally], you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them! And you tell them that they are not welcome, anymore, anywhere!"

Congratulations. You r/The_Donald fags are the Maxine Waters of the internet.

Attached: Maxine_Waters-e1529874325883.jpg (1200x515, 77K)

>trump supporter and voter
>plan to vote for him again in 2020
>see this
>brits want to fly this because they dont like president
>mfw people are mad at this thing coming from a country where you need a license to watch TV, their cops can't have guns, and citizens can't have a butter knife outside
Honestly Jow Forums so the fuck what? If anything, it's hilarious knowing they spent money making this and are gonna fly it like it has any sort of significance. Oh no they made fun of my president. So what?

Attached: IMG_250211487988751.jpg (200x200, 13K)

>expecting statesmanship from poos and slimes

Dude, blowing this thing up in front of everyone would be hilarious. And you don't understand. We found Shia LeBouf's "He Will Not Divide Us" Livestream flag in bumfuck Tennessee by triangulation of airline contrails, constellation patterns and some autistic bastard driving around on nearby roads honking his horn. Then Jow Forumstards snuck three miles through the woods, pulled down the flag and ran up a MAGA hat and tee shirt. The baby Trump gallon doesn't have a chance in Hell of getting out of this intact.

>He makes a shitty bait thread

Attached: 1526267854069.jpg (125x92, 3K)

>There are many real things to criticize Trump but for some reason the left only cries about things like his looks
Because the left is emotionally and intellectually infantile. They're so lacking in the higher intellect department that they resort to playground bullying tactics. Problem is, they're fighting against a bully, and they're both tangibly and intangibly scrawny. They're going to get BTFO.

>check out my strawman

You are a bad person.

Everything that makes leftists cry and want to suicide is good, OP, why not kill yourself since you can’t handle life now? Really, I can give some excellent pointers on this.

It’s going down, fag, if you don’t know that Jow Forums lives for this, you’re a cunt.

They didn't actually. Mayor Khan said it was A Okay.

We're not triggered its just cringe and it would be really really really really funny if we popped it lol

Attached: gvf.jpg (430x242, 29K)

I'll admit it. I only voted Trump because I have a tiny penis. There, I said it.

Attached: 1530439310172.png (582x491, 260K)

>You're so triggered!
>Posts thread in response to being triggered himself
>Being this fucking stupid

Oh, I do. You guys will go after anything just for a chuckle. I admire your dedication. I just don't get why it bothers you guys so much. But hey, do your thing.

I think the Anti Trump stuff is great.

It seems to be firing up his base, while making liberals complacent.

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 68K)

Where's the Mohamed balloon?

Congratulations newfag, you saw a board on Jow Forums stalk and harrass somebody. That's nothing new. Not every single fucking person that says something negative about Trump has to be targeted by "le weaponized autism" though. Its past the point of doing it for the lulz and well into SJW tier political activism.

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-225826.jpg (1033x1064, 444K)

Attached: 1520455398352.gif (320x272, 2.71M)

Liberals have this weird tendency to project themselves on other people. Basically they are the babies and projecting it onto the big bad man, Donald Trump.