Operation: Slash On Anti-Fash

>The drumpf balloon will fly on the 13th of July in Parliarment Square Gardens.
(Map: google.com/maps/place/Parliament Square Garden/@51.5005689,-0.128026,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x487604c4f318a941:0x3a9e1aaa87473d18!8m2!3d51.5005689!4d-0.1267246)
This is a public area with high security so:
>no airsoft guns
>no lasers (helicopters will be present)
>no drones (jammers will be present)
>no mirrors (it won't work idiot)
The best bet we have at taking it down is either:
>slashing the balloon badly during prep (would take serious balls)
>stabbing the balloon during prep (more subtle) will leak air as it flies for a short period, prevents easy fixes
>slashing the support tethers (they are like string I checked) and watching it float down the street/into the thames
Take your pick, each will require either a multitool or swiss army knife type tool (they are not illegal americunts)

Attached: DgtPavRWsAMVseu.jpg large.jpg (900x1600, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM
youtu.be/pD7b34GuTPo
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/14/plot-rape-dissolve-girls-acid-court/
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
youtu.be/Sbab0LUK3QY
unilad.co.uk/featured/community-uprising-against-alleged-paedophile-in-scotland/
youtu.be/pvcBpzUzU64
youtu.be/Le1wLVEP6EM
youtu.be/tt8rb10rM6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exactly what i pictured the people in charge of this balloon to look like lmao

Fuck no, let it fly
It's gonna be amazing when Trump takes a smiling selfie with that dumbass ballon and antifa faggots burst into tears

Just get an RC plane, they're cheap as fuck and fly that thing into it, no one will find you and you'll be immortalized

>Jow Forums supports freedom of speech
>except when liberals do it
For a board that touts about liberal double think you fuckers sure do it often

brits are gonna cuck out.

An american would have no problem to walk straight up to this thing and cut it up.

you can bet they will devote dozens of police to investigate if this happens. they will trace the sale of that plane back to the person who did it and they will be locked up for not having an rc plane license

UK doesn't have freedom of speech, lets play by their rules.

True you can order them for like $100-200 range

Buy the plane with a prepaid gift-card paid for with cash

>throw away the plane
>No evidence
Well, if you're gonna be a pathetic cuck with no balls then fuck should I care about Bongistan anymore. Those fags need to grow a goddamn pair and start doing the right thing

difference between expressing yourself freely and crowdfunding a balloon to try and insult someone personally

Why no attack now?

this is why you buy the most common one and remove marking including serials, and paint that bitch another color too, but i think slashing it before it gets off the ground is the best plan, cutting all those teathers wouldnt be easy unless they have several people do it at once

what's the difference?

No free speech in the UK retard and this is actually classed as hate speech. You made the rules Jew no you can suffer by them.

Just remove anything that can be traced(bar codes, etc)

It's England, hire a suicide bomber.

stop fedposting faggot

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

If it’s British made, it’ll break on its own. I wouldn’t worry too much.

Shouldn't this balloon be considered hate speech in the UK?

Wouldn't even be hard, just throw em a handful of wooden shekels.

This. If I knew the location was anywhere near me I'd come over with a little torch and put an end to this bullshit.

Wouldn't it be better to let it fly as a symbol of how childish and petulant the Left have become?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 20K)

if your going to fly a childish ass balloon at least don't cry if someone pops your balloon does the average adult have the maturity of an 8 year old in 2018

kahn has to keep people's mind off all the rapes somehow I guess

Attached: Muslim-rape-gang-headlines-UK.jpg (640x487, 94K)

yes. if anything happens to it the story for the next week is how intolerant pro-trump people are

>It's England, hire a suicide bomber.
Even better

Attached: Flying Rape.png (521x578, 257K)

Don’t bother cuttinh it down, that’s what they want. Just let the liberals throw their childish hissy fit but don’t give it a serious response. Once the MSM covers how “inspiring” and “brave” this stunt was, it will help even more normies wake up to the liberal cancer.

What makes you think they don't hide a serial number in the firmware?

what's more childish, these man babies flying the balloon, or a bunch of neckbeards crying about the ballon's existence?

also what is he holding

Attached: vid_20180626_153050-mp4-00_00_02_13-still001.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

who cares.
no bitch

mirror(s) + fresnel lens from old projection TV

probably about even tbqh fampai

No, don't listen to this fag. You homos need to give libfags a taste of their own medicine

List of solutions, all low tech.
Blowgun.
Spear, spear thrower for more range.
Bow/Crossbow.
Sturdy sling shot.
Sling with irregular shaped bullets.
Shuriken (or just bits of glass/linoleum/whatever.

Hell, I bet if you make a big enough stink about it being a bird hazard you could get balloons banned in all likelihood. Don't be a loon, bin that balloon.

Phone for tweeting duh

A cellphone, I'm guessing it's a reference to his Tweeting

Its his phone he tweets with.
Cuz Drumpf and his tweets amirite?

This is the UK we are talking about.. he can probably already end up in jail for reading your comment

Let the lefties sperg out I say. This kinda weird shit only makes them look crazier.

i have a feeling people from the uk could actually be arrested for posting in this and other alike threads

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM

Just let England to whatever they want, and let them deal with the backlash

Attached: 1530810761379.gif (768x576, 82K)

>all the cucks have twig arms
why are the leftists so weak?

what about a dart

>crying about the ballon's existence
It's just a fun challenge faggot, HWNDU threads were great in the same way.

The only option is to sabotage it during prep. You just need someone that can run fast and a plan to escape.

It's also the less risky if you get caught because vandalizing a baloon with a butter knife won't get you in much trouble with the law.

build a gun and some bombs and kill everyone on site or you are a side walk sissy fag cuck shit bird queer with cum in his ass

fuck both of you kikes

bow and arrow might be more appropriate.

should be done by more than one person, ilkelyhood of being caught while in a crowd will be slim if the crow scatters, and the likelihood of a succesful attack is high

A little torch lighter is small and concealable, also not a weapon. It could burn a nasty hole in that balloon basically on contact.

for all you fuckers that cry about safespaces and being triggered you are all super fucking triggered by this lmao

I'm sure this will only work out so well for you guys
>Small group of men who look like pick related show up equipped with spears, blowguns, bows, or whatever else they think will take down the balloon
>Fail at doing so for a good hour, making themselves seem like idiots
>finally puncture the balloon with a dart
>Balloon very slowly deflates
>Liberals just bring out a bigger balloon next time, Jow Forums accomplishes nothing except revealing that they oppose free speech and are triggered by a balloon.

Just let it fly, this can only end in a way that'll make the rest of the world laugh at you.

Attached: 1529900780638.jpg (780x617, 81K)

see

Ffs lads, 2 words... AIRSOFT RIFLE!!!

Bad idea. Arrows come back down, and they retain enough energy to remain lethal even with a straight drop.

It’s in a hangar somewhere now. If we can find it and fuck with it, it will cause so much butthurt and leftie tears considering it cost £16k via a shitty crowdfund.

Attached: 8F2EF94E-57FD-4EBD-9518-A1DEE1CBD8E0.jpg (1125x1377, 1.2M)

No u

Attached: jW7uZGW6tqt.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Imagine if antifa is also thinking about this

Attached: londonx.jpg (599x399, 79K)

This, you people are tards

yeah goy, pranks mean you're the REAL snowflake amirite? Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: mxzon8H.png (494x635, 128K)

>no lasers (helicopters will be present)
Still the best option. Fast, remote and no evidence left at the scene. You can't assume physical access to the thing

Where is it now? I'll go undercover and fuck it up.

Faggot fuck off back to tumblr

>it's just a prank, bro!

Attached: 1456375867633.jpg (600x612, 95K)

This is basically just HWNDU all over again. It's not a safe space because you're literally going into their space and expressing what you think of their speech. It's the marketplace of ideas in action, though I don't necessarily agree with the criminal aspect of damaging someone else's property.

maybe we could meme that the balloon can be used to assasinate the president and is a security risk.

Fly a cheap toy drone with razor blades attached to it, Into the balloon.. Done

Giant magnifying glass pointed on it

>If we can find it and fuck with it

Attached: nothingisbeyondourreach.png (500x500, 201K)

So much for the tolerant right

I was laughing at this thread and suddenly I remembered why none of this is funny. Ruined my morning tbqh.

Attached: 1530515356847.jpg (637x921, 34K)

Airsoft will bounce off. Airsoft bbs lose almost all of their energy in 50 yards, and even a point blank shot would struggle to penetrate. You would need a real .177 bb gun to do the trick. But seeing as this is the UK, it's a bad idea, someone would go to prison for illegal firearms possession and discharging in public, maybe even terrorism charges. Basically they would see the bb gun as a firearm.

>slashing
>stabbing
bin your plans along with that knoife mistah

Attached: cnl74eqc4wpz.jpg (750x750, 85K)

Anyone know its current location?

In a hangar somewhere. Anyone got any more recent photos?

Attached: 1530613048923.webm (1500x844, 2.78M)

Bantz above all else.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

A laser strong enough to burn a hole in it would probably be visible in broad daylight.

Don't attack this balloon. Khan said it's a wonderful peaceful protest so create a Mohammad balloon and fly it over the city in peaceful protest.

Honestly, just let it fly. The left is digging themselves into an ever-deepening hole by acting like infants

use a blowgun

Attached: CSB6255T_LS1R.jpg (1500x844, 131K)

Let them fly it. It makes them look like petulant faggots

Laser or some sort of reflector can burn a hole.

Attached: 3F79635D-923D-4A9E-98BB-357713C2942B.jpg (746x737, 143K)

This! Find the balloon!!!!

It's better to destroy it when they least expect it

Attached: 1444958616799.gif (640x636, 535K)

>Attempted Child Abduction Caught on CCTV in Sadiq Kahn's London
youtu.be/pD7b34GuTPo

>Gihan Muthukumarana told undercover police they could make £10 million raping children on video for “top political people”, a court has heard.
>The 28-year-old, who appeared in court this week accused of plotting to kidnap, rape, and beat young girls, allegedly claimed that footage of the abuse could be sold for “ridiculously big” sums of money if they “got rid” of the victims by dissolving their bodies in a vat of acid afterwards, Court News UK reports.
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/14/plot-rape-dissolve-girls-acid-court/

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

>Britain is a key link in the biggest ever international investigation into the production and supply of paedophile 'snuff' movies - in which children are murdered on film - an Observer investigation can reveal.
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

POLICE SAVE PEDOPHILE UNDER SIEGE FROM LOCAL COMMUNITY:
youtu.be/Sbab0LUK3QY
unilad.co.uk/featured/community-uprising-against-alleged-paedophile-in-scotland/

ANOTHER COMMUNITY ATTACK ON GROOMING GANG PEDO:
youtu.be/pvcBpzUzU64

ENRAGED BONG RAMS TRUCK INTO GROOMING GANG KEBAB SHOP:
youtu.be/Le1wLVEP6EM

VICTIMS OF TERRORISM CONFRONT SADIQ KHAN:
youtu.be/tt8rb10rM6k

Attached: 1530049098614.png (671x953, 637K)

Surely the best idea is do find it where it is and do it before the date

A 1-5 watt laser should be able to burn through it. If I get a chance to make it to the roof or high floor of a building I can probably take it down.

What is the effective range on these? I've heard it is only 30 yards.

We support freedom of speech not freedom from consequences, sweetie.

Just arm it with a small homemade explosive. No, seriously, this shit is quite easy to pull off by using household chemicals and detonating via sparkplug. This would not only melt the plastic, which will make any barcodes and serial numbers unreadable, but will also make popping the balloon a great deal easier.

We dont measure things in yards yank, you may as well have said 50 leagues ffs.
Anyway, how far away do you want to be?
Wanna commit crime from the comfort of your bedroom? It's called gta, plays on Xbox & PlayStation

Textiles in the background there?

who cares. its worth it
what kind of charges can they give you? terrorism? Kek

>Operation: Slash On A
Find the balloon

and can we get some British poems about it

live in trash littered shithole spend shitload on drumph balloon take picture not even pick up trash old tires paint fix ratty old weedy fence.

that would be bigoted though. trump is a literal nazi. mohammad is a peaceful figure

>reflectors
If you had enough mirrors and magnifying glasses you could pull it off