Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: Z4CKsgR.jpg (800x800, 206K)

Hah. Good one.

I

IMPEACH

I don't get the cognitive dissonance on these no-brain-er issues. "White" counties all round Europe have these but for some reason the greatest nation on earth can't because....
>Jews
>Niggers
>Spics
>Jews
and so on...

What a joke...

>European politics is the same as european culture

The two are obviously intrinsically connected

This.

Why is deductive reasoning so difficult for so many people?

>politics and culture are mutually exclusive
RETARD ALERT

>respect for science
Says the faggot who believes in 59 genders and thinks sex is on a “spectrum”

Attached: A8329C6C-1B7A-4C28-8B1C-6CB154AA878F.jpg (1024x770, 129K)

Comic artist acts like "European" is a dog whistle for "white". It's not some coded cryptography that white supremacists unpack, European means that they're fucking white. What else could it mean?

If culture and politics are connected, why are democrats foaming at the mouth about universal healthcare when the American culture is all about self determination and choice

>American culture is all about self determination and choice
lol says who?

and further, how does universal heathcare contradict "America culture".

Literally everything that's ever come out of America, the American dream etc

are you fucking stupid?

Shucks, I am silly.

hail satan

This characterization is wrong. Honestly most of these things are doable and even desirable but they are only possible in a white nation. The point has been made many times that a nation can take care of it's population successfully if it has homogeneous demographics. These programs are shit in the U.S. because of the failed multiculturalism experiment that just creates incentives gibs for nonwhites off the labor and money of the middle class, AKA white people.

Yes we like white people - this isn't a concept kept in hushed tones among white nationalists and the alt right. The comic author depicts this in the last panel like the WN guy was trying to hold back his power level. At the same time, the comic insidiously implies that holding the sentiment of liking white people to be an evil dangerous concept that's supposed to be suppressed.

Fuck diversity and fuck the jews

Attached: 1529528332552.jpg (798x705, 160K)

insulting response desu....

try harder sweetie, use your BRAIN POWER

By removing choice from the person and treating them as a moron that can't make their own choices (as we are treated by our government)

>strawman
>anyone btfo, ever
Pick one. Show your real flag, faggot.

wtf now I hate white people

>[Autism intensifying]

>I AM SILLY!

How about this you worthless kike fuck
I live in these wonderful european countires, and they are shit. If you want to live in a country with universal healthcare and a comprehensive social safety net I'd be happy to trade ID, so I can go live life in a place where I don't need to pay 40% tax so that pakis can get virginity reconstruction surgery

By European culture she means Western-European culture because we have none of the shit that racist cunt just listed.

>European means that they're fucking white. What else could it mean?

The confusion comes from "White" being a meme civic word created for Americans to assimilate waves of incoming European immigrants coming from Europe into the New World colonies.

"White" is an americanism.
It's just European.

>Implying I have a problem with this
White people are generally better than minorities.

>European culture exists only in the past 30 years
Which is exactly what we are trying to undo

ftfy

Attached: holder.jpg (800x800, 285K)

and?

Attached: 1506797789616.jpg (584x800, 162K)

>social safety
can't have it when niggers keep getting obese and assaulting eachother, costs too much
>excellent trains
can't have it when niggers keep destroying them
>universal healthcare
costs too much when half the population can't pay proper taxes
>liberal democracy
can't have it when half the population is too dumb to vote and will just vote for the guy who promises free air jordans
>respect for science and climate
especially impossible with an 80-IQ population that can't clean up their dirt
>generous vacations and paid leave
an employer can't provide that for unskilled minimum-wage workers because they don't make enough profit
>bicycle-friendly cities
well this is possible, but why do it when there's no demand? in America most people have to travel too far for school/work to make a bike worthwhile

Things could have been different for you. Imagine the all-white Europe that could have been today if Germany ruled the mainland and Britannia ruled the waves

Attached: CEC65B79-25D0-4045-AAEA-FB3B55629A7F.jpg (868x1024, 203K)

awwww he got so upset he couldn't even argue the point

They are disconnected from American culture

>Excellent high speed train systems
USA is a big country. Our smaller states are larger than most European, African, and Asian countries. Driving is more efficient than building railroads now that won't even reach most areas of our massive country. If you actually lived here, you would know this.
>Universal Health Care
So good, most people who have real medical problems beyond a Cold come to the USA still for surgeries and medical treatments. Enjoy that 6 month waiting list for your collapsed lung, Europoors!
>Liberal Democracy
Democratic Republic is better, and a better representation of all 50 states as opposed to the 5 with highest populations.
>Respect for science and Paris Climate Accords
What science? Most of climate change research is literally made up and stats are fabricated. Areas that lack thermal measurement tools and data? They literally make it up, often making them 5 to 20 points higher than reality. It's a giant money pit, which was proved by the Paris Accords themselves. "You're rich, so you can pay for everyone else to do nothing." LOL - fuck you, literally.
>Generous Vacations and Paid Family Leave
Lots of jobs give it, but there's a reason why the USA is #1 still - and it's not because we let everyone take 2 months of vacation a year.
>Bicycle-friendly cities like Amsterdam and Copenhagen
Whenever you say "make it more like Amsterdam" - you are basically saying "We want the rest of the USA to be like the literal gayest country in Europe." Roads here were made for driving. Don't like it? Move to Amsterdamn, faggot. I'm sure you'll see what a wonderful, piss-smelling paradise it is.

Saying white culture is european politics is like saying african culture is poverty and dictatorship

Amsterdam doesn't smell of piss, it stinks of weed
Also, Dutch cyclists are the most entitled fucks in the world and will literally run a red into an intersection in front of trucks because the way the law is set up means they're essentially immune to prosecution

>Saying 2 thing arent the same is saying they're mutually exclusive
Fucking Mexican education sure does suck.

This is true, but it's only that bad because Amsterdam has fucking shit traffic and has an 85% shitskin population.

I really didn't like Amsterdam, but it's better than London at least.
Only European city I've been to that wasn't terrible was Vienna, and that was in like 2010 so it's had plenty of time to get shit since then

someone tell this bitch that most white nationalists are for all of this things

>they're essentially immune to prosecution
They're not immune from death. If everyone just ran over those bikefags, their gov't would mandate them to be less of an entitled cunt for their own safety. Of course, you wouldn't do that. Have some Muds do it. Just "convince" Muds to run over bikefags because they hate Islam or whatever.

>If everyone just ran over those bikefags, their gov't would mandate them to be less of an entitled cunt for their own safety.
What actually happens is they close roads to regular traffic and make them bikes only.
Cyclists have somehow got all of europe by the balls

I went to Vienna two years ago and it was still nice. Very nice buildings, has a vibe that's reminiscent of Eastern Europe without actually being Eastern. Doesn't beat my visit to Estonia which felt super authentic, lots of local and hand-made stuff, the streets were absolutely spotless, the people were very polite and I saw no foreigners during my entire stay.

Still I prefer hiking in Eastern Germany and staying in B&Bs in small towns.

>Paris climate agreement signed in 2016
>relevant to the previous 1000 years of European history that we worship

Attached: 1523168433834.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

Except the natsocs of Jow Forums supports most of that

I don't know any American that thinks we need to be like cucked Europeans.