The Truth About "Dinosaurs"

(((Some people))) claim that the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago, but I think that's a load of shit. What really happened?

I, personally, think that dinosaurs never existed. The "dinosaur bones" that we find underground are actually the bones of dragons, demons and giants that lived in the days before the Great Flood. the lord God killed Satan's monstrous minions with a great flood.

Now, (((they))) are trying to bring Satan's minions back to life with (((genetic engineering))) so that they can murder all of the Christians and start a world dictatorship. Kid's movies and books are full of dinosaurs because "dinosaurs" are literal demons and (((they))) want kids to love demonic things.

People who tamper with God's world should be punished.

Attached: Demonic Skeleton.jpg (1600x1200, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jx3vVSSfEs
youtube.com/watch?v=xLZ7ksRlI2c
youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1594&hilit=dinosaur&start=45
npr.org/2012/12/09/166665795/forget-extinct-the-brontosaurus-never-even-existed
popularmechanics.com/science/animals/a14948/the-brontosaurus-is-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: made_in_canada_dinosaurs_20150719-2.jpg (940x705, 118K)

>Posts a picture of a Satanist worshipping a demon skull in a Satanic ritual.
Kay.

there is no satan. god made him up as a joke.

Reminder that Jow Forums is demonic and memes are also demons themselves and/or mantras to summon them.

Bumping for my interest of fringe shit like this. So any explanation as to why all dinosaurs found are reptoid and very consistent? If they were demons and monsters why would there not be more of a diverse group of creatures? Also, what about dragons supposedly breathing fire? Where are the more humanoid monsters?

God doesn't believe in you.

This will tell you the truth about how the dinosaurs were all a big hoax and how to turn a pickle in to stone.

Attached: picklestone.png (345x411, 101K)

More humanoid monsters have been found, but this information is being (((supressed))).

>I, personally, think that dinosaurs never existed. The "dinosaur bones" that we find underground are actually the bones of dragons, demons and giants that lived in the days before the Great Flood. the lord God killed Satan's monstrous minions with a great flood.
not even young earth creationists are this retarded

Attached: 1506023291766.png (537x817, 130K)

Kek is the sound a victim of Masonic sacrifice makes when the dagger slits their throat. Ayy Lmao is a greeting to summon the LAM demon Crowley met in Egypt. Even "lol" is shaped like the Masonic pillars with a portal between them

Greentext is a reference to the green language of Witchcraft , you can't have "implying" without an imp lying.

What about creatures evolved from dinosaurs? Like birds, or crocodiles?

Do you know what's even more retarded? Believing that people came from monkeys which came from earthworms, which came from dirt.

How does it feel knowing you will roast in Hell forever?

All the "moralfags" you hated back on old /b/ were right all along. You got brainwashed by Satan here.

Now they're getting you to kill and hate "boomers" and "mutts" to program you to kill the elderly and your own countrymen

Ive heard about remains of giants or nephilim being found. Do you have info on that? And why would they suppress non reptoid being having been found? Also, how old do you think the Earth is?

I turned myself into a Pickle Moarhtee... Then a stooooone, I'm pickle to stone Riiiiiick Mooooortie oooooiohhhhh nooooooooo >>:P

I think the years of when they went extinct is a lie. I remember some user here speaking about fossil that still contained skin or live matter on it, not really sure what it was but it contradicted the originals claims on when they went extinct.

Men and dinosaurs used to roam the earth together

>Believing that people came from monkeys which came from earthworms, which came from dirt.

Attached: 1507314767993.png (645x729, 27K)

Birds didn't evolve from dinosaurs. They were created by God in Eden.

It's impossible for one animal to become another type of animal. Real life isn't Pokémon, you nerd.

>he believes in EVILution.
Get a load of this goy

Some say obvious genetic alterations of existing animals. Also remember most dinosaurs were not as big as what they (((taught))) you in the land before time. Besides the breathing fire meme I don't see the difference between dinosaurs and dragons.

There it is, the brainlet wojak meme spewed by a legion of Masonic shills specifically to Target Christians

But how could we have forgotten about it? We used to roam with mammoths until they went extinct, but we never forgot about them or mythologized them.

Mammoths were just normal elephants from the pre flood climate who lived longer and grew bigger, not abominations

>implying Satan created entire ecosystems
Bullshit. He never created anything worthwhile.

"Dinosaurs" are obviously a ruse cruise, clear use of misdirection.

This guy gets it
There apperently are refences in Columbus' diary about reptiles so big, they could swallow a man with one bite

I actually am Christian
but you people have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
If you are trying to dispute biological evolution, then at least take a few hours to actually know what it fucking entails.

No you're a Catholic.

>he thinks abiogenesis is possible

POINT

AND

LAUGH

red haired giants
The Giants
Ancient Giants- youtube.com/watch?v=6jx3vVSSfEs
-50 min
The Book of Enoch- youtube.com/watch?v=xLZ7ksRlI2c - 1 hour 1/2 (This is a great documentary)
Nephilim- youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY

Attached: paracas-elongated-skulls-were-they-human.jpg (500x350, 92K)

Okay but we never forgot about them or mythologized them.
Also, I'm curious about the flood theory. I do believe in a global flood, but what about swimming abominations? Like sea monsters. Do they still live in the ocean? Because the flood wouldnt have been able to kill them

Palaeontologist here

You guys are such faggots HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I, personally, think

No, you don't.

Attached: paracas-skulls_0.jpg (610x380, 23K)

>(((Some people))) claim that the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago
They became what's called birds today. There was a mass extinction back then of large animals, which is something that happens from time to time. Last time was some was it 12k or so ago in north america? The big animals didn't make it and died out.

Anyways there is still one living dinosaur still today, don't remember what it's called, but is a tiny fella which lives on the southern island on NZ, it lives of insects. You would imagine it was a lizard, but it's not, it's actually a dinsosaur

no I'm not
The simple fact dogs exists proves your point otherwise

the saddest thing ? by this bait tread you attracted amerimutts, that literally think evolution is a scam, all evidences are forged and the only reasonable explanation for life is invisible grandpa in the sky

Dinosaurs lived in ancient times
They got eradicated as humans developed bronze tools

Attached: Ica-Stone-Dinos-Eating-Hi-Res-Clean.jpg (2400x2100, 1.83M)

>Posts literal Satanic propaganda.
KYS

>abiogenesis
miss read your comment
ignore the dog bit.
I'm going to assume you're a religious man? When God created life from the dirt that was literally abiogenesis. Unless you want to make the claim God isn't all powerful and omnipotent and craft organic life from inorganic material.

But nobody believes that. We did not come from any modern monkey species, and our ancestors did not come from earth worms or any other terrestrial invertebrate.

>I'm from Sandy Hook

Attached: 1490270980441.gif (500x249, 485K)

tHe BiBlE iS rEaL

Alex Jones??

Exactly.

We were made by GOD.

I actually want this to be true. I feel like, without, God, the world is sort of... boring. It doesn’t have that sort of “magic” in it anymore. If demonic dragons were real, that’d really spice things up. What an interesting, and terrifying, place to be.

>Palaeontologist here
So you're saying your dyslexic, autistic and Canadian.

Attached: jackhorner.jpg (634x422, 101K)

Calm down
They are not literal demons, you could call them behemoths though. They were probably worshipped as some kind of sacred animals

Attached: Figure-1-Hi-Res-Stegosaurus.jpg (2472x2128, 2.45M)

I loves me a good conspiracy theory, but this one's kinda off the charts. Might as well start talking about bubble planets in the ice.

I know dinosaurs exist: how else do you think they managed to make Jurassic Park?

I found a T Rex egg the other day, and amazingly it was still fresh, as I have a very my large frying pan, I decided to cook it... It was amazingly delicious.

Hope I find some more.

Automatic about prehistoric life and Canadian, yes. Will be monitoring this thread.

It’s hilarious to see the difference between Texans and other states by the way. Was at a particular mammoth dig site and people would come to see the animals without even believing the facts in front of them, it’s hilarious.

Also Jurassic world is shit

He didn't say dinosaurs wouldn't exist. He said they were different from animals

these are fake user.
The location of the "mysterious cave" they were claimed to be found in was never revealed. And the man that initially sold them kept walking back and forth between claims that they are real and that they are fake.
In one instance he talked about how he used an old 70s-80s dinosaur book for the images and a dentists drill to carve it on the rock.
The 70s-80's dinosaurs book would also explain why the depictions of those dinosaurs are horribly inaccurate with modern restorations, but very accurate with outdated restorations.
>sauropod dragging its tail
>theropod dragging its tail
and so on

Yes they are literal demons, you retarded shill.

(((They))) are corrupting our children with literal Satanic propaganda.

*autistic , being a dyslexic phone poster

this one is fake too?

Attached: Utah-Rock-Pictograph-Museum-cropped.png (380x284, 190K)

Fucking brainlet leaf.

They're doing it on pol too

What do you think Pepe/kek really is?

stegosaurus didn't drag its tail, nor what its head that big, nor did it have mammalian ears, nor was it endemic to south east Asia

Unclean spirits have phonetic sounds

Kek/cuck/kike/KKK all represent the same demon

>doesn't believe scientists who've made it their life work to study these things

>fully accepts some youtube video tier conspiracy shit they read on a website made by a paranoid schizophrenic in his moms basement

Just nuke everything already I'm sick of you faggots.

>people would come to see the animals without even believing the facts in front of them
Haven't you ever read a history book?

Attached: bible.jpg (1540x2429, 1.13M)

really boils the peanuts.

Can somebody call a psychiatrist to take this motherfucker away?

Attached: 1511330874878.jpg (668x531, 140K)

Never seen that one, but a quick google search shows it isn't in anyway related to the Inca stones

>stares at mammoth
>”the earth is not that old”

Yet they lived at the same time as the ancient Egyptians . Imagine that you fucking Jew

That's a plaster cast, it's OK I see why you were confused.

>Flag

Is it summerfags, or what's up with all these fucking retarded leafs? I mean, they are always retarded, but this is a new level of stupid.

Can we just glass them already? Kill them all?

either god was man's biggest mistake or man was god's biggest one.

They change what they "know" about dinosaurs all the time, even going so far as to saying they were putting bones of different dinosaurs together. What percentage of accuracy is our current ubderstanding of dinosaurs?

You are pretty close. Do us a favor, go up there and kill as many cucknadians you can. Be the hero we need.

>I, personally, think that dinosaurs never existed. The "dinosaur bones" that we find underground are actually the bones of dragons, demons and giants that lived in the days before the Great Flood. the lord God killed Satan's monstrous minions with a great flood.

>Do you know what's even more retarded? Believing that people came from monkeys which came from earthworms, which came from dirt.

Attached: phwr.png (485x443, 22K)

shut the fuck up retard

Firstly white people found dinosaurs first. Jews didn't even give a fuck about it till they started to put them together. Secondly fuck you

Attached: 1522966526287.jpg (396x400, 22K)

Go to Hell you gay fag fuck.

God never made a single mistake. Even Satan and evil are his tools to test you , even though He knows the outcome

This is basically the plot to Devilman Crybaby.

Attached: B94F1AA5-B3AB-4526-B429-A76AD2BDBE62.jpg (3180x3975, 487K)

There's good information in this thread here.
cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1594&hilit=dinosaur&start=45
Personally I think early discoveries of fossils led to these wild speculations that proved to be unprovable, but by then, they had sold the idea too hard to the public to backtrack and doubled down on it all.

why is it always a FUCKING LEAF that makes these absolutely idiotic threads?

Attached: 1530281096799.png (333x500, 384K)

(((Bill Nye))) is a filthy kike who believes in global warming and promotes tranny degeneracy.

Wanna know a secret
(((They))) put the most truth in horror and fantasy media so you think it's fiction

checked

>They change what they "know" about dinosaurs all the time
It changes when new fossil evidence comes is discovered.
Many dinosaur fossils are literal fragments and their bodies are reconstructed based of perceived close relatives with more complete skeletons and remains.
pic related
the top is the 1970s reconstruction of deinochirus and the bottom is the modern reconstruction based off recent fossil discovery

Attached: 787228986.jpg (512x699, 68K)

Sounds cool

npr.org/2012/12/09/166665795/forget-extinct-the-brontosaurus-never-even-existed
Here's in 2012 when they announced that brontosaurus never existed
popularmechanics.com/science/animals/a14948/the-brontosaurus-is-back/
And then they decided a few years later that it did exist.

Just kill us all. Our time here is done. Please.

I've been believing this a lot especially some animes. Not saying the characters were ever real just that some shows drop some hints about certain subjects

changing it’s name from apatosaurus dipshit, the fossils were still there.

most of the (((dinosaur))) bones they show are fake.

And yes, people have found a LOT of giant bones and there are extrange fossils everywhere.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Why do you expect accuracy from ancient depictions?

Attached: img4951.jpg (486x376, 55K)

honestly be a badass pokemon

>Thinks Jurassic Park is a citable.
>Dinosaurs become birds. That's why no more dinosaurs!
>There is a lizard that is actually a Dinosaur living today

Jesus fucking Christ, the Jews have us totally fucked.

Attached: 1525268480028.jpg (650x649, 47K)

Anime is a mix of "redpill" and BS gnostic indoctrination

Western Horror classics often have direct displays of Masonic ritual murder methods

thats what god wants you to believe. congrats. you do.

One of the most significant periods of dinosaur knowledge comes from a feud of two shady paleontologists in the 1880's

>Edward Drinker Cope of the Academy of Natural Sciences and Othniel Marsh of the Peabody Museum of Natural History, began a life-long rivalry and passion for “dinosaur hunting.” They started out as friends but became bitter enemies during a legendary feud involving double-crossing, slander, bribery, theft, spying, and destruction of bones by both parties. Marsh is said to have discovered over 500 different ancient species including 80 dinosaurs, while Cope discovered 56. Out of the 136 dinosaur species supposedly discovered by the two men, however, only 32 are presently considered valid; the rest have all proven to be falsifications and fabrications

Well doesnt that negate the original criticism? One of the dinosaurs is dragging its tail which is "known" to be false. Just like how we used to "know" T Rex stood up right. So how do we "know" that the dinosaur doesnt drag its tail? It's entirely possible that someone finds a new fossil tomorrow which reshape its entire tail. I'm going to venture a guess that most of what we "know" about dinosaurs is false.

apatosaurus is a different genus than brontosaur
enough evidence came to light the fossils originally described as brontosaurus is a separate genus from apatosaur after initially being mistaken as the adult form of apatosaurus

maniraptoran animals became birds