A new IRA

ITT: we create tactics, uniforms, a culture and an ideal principal behind a new IRA styled org.
youtu.be/hh5yL-UWyDg

Attached: nintchdbpict000001110514-e1493417383812.jpg (662x960, 89K)

You're glowing in the fucking dark.

The should stick wtih the Armalite AR-18, can you send them more mister CIA?

You are laughed at by the Irish pay pig,

The AR-18 was good but it wasn't very good looking.

I want an HK G11 Mister MI6

What even is your aim? Ireland is getting browned and euroslaved if it unifies or not. Literally civic cucks larping as commies.

>A new IRA
for what ? the old IRA still exists... they are busy sucking off mgwambe an ngubu's cocks whilst fantasizing about killing the english
Ireland is dying, just like the rest of western Europe..... the IRA is not going to stop that (surely they would of started already)

don't worry about us lads
we will be grand

worry about south africa or germany

reroll

wew lad, your glow is showing.

Might want to work on your anus stretches, pal. Stay limber.

fuck off fbi

So you guys can have an excuse to lable us as terrorists right?

Glowing in the dark..

Seems legit OP. As you love sucking cock so much I suggest we use you to infiltrate mi5

Attached: trump totally legit quote.jpg (1024x1280, 208K)

the ar 180 was awesome.

That's a lie and you know it.

who the fuck still wants to larp as IRA

don't underestimate the stupidity of Jow Forums spergs.

No Surrender!

my dream rifle would be an ar15 with the 180 piston system

>Tfw the struggle was started by glorious nationalist lads
>tfw the modern IRA are genuine far left Marxist who would fill the country with non whites in a heartbeat

What happened? ;_;
If a genuine nationalist campaign to take back NI began tomorrow I'd be on the ferry the next day desu. But it would feel pointless if the ruling powers were then to just turn around and bend over to the EU and rapefugees

I know I know, >UK flag.
There's not much I can do about my parents coming over due to a lack of work thanks to years of Anglo subjugation IMO. As soon as my business sells I'll be moving right back home to Donegal, even though I guess I'll still look like an interloper ;_;

I'm learning Gaelic, im really quite mad that my parents never showed a shred of interest in exposing me to my culture. Then again they're hyper leftists so go figure

The IRA were actually very nationalist at least most of the actual members were but Sinn Fein the political wing was subverted by Marxists and they didn’t hold back, they made sure everyone knew about it so to the average person, Sinn Fein were fighting for them when in reality they were taking advantage of the successful paramilitary to push their degeneracy.