Dreamer assaults and steals MAGA hat from teen

It says in the article he was fired but surely he deserves worse then that. Anyone know who this guy is?

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/05/texas-teen-says-had-drink-thrown-at-him-at-whataburger-because-was-wearing-pro-trump-hat.html

Attached: 694940094001_5805678295001_5805676477001-vs.jpg (896x504, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/07/05/texas-teen-says
heavy.com/news/2018/07/rumble-san-antonio-maga-hat-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=YOABBn5Tnm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>foxnews.com/us/2018/07/05/texas-teen-says
He got arrested this morning around 2am. Can't just assault a fucking minor and get away with it lol, especially if he records it

He will probably be deported if he isn't legal/is DACA. They seem to be deporting people for anything these days

heavy.com/news/2018/07/rumble-san-antonio-maga-hat-attack/

Hopefully. We need to keep the acceleration-ism going. The abolish ice campaign from the democrats is doing wonderfully to galvanize.

Assault and theft
Shame the law doesnt come down on lefties as hard as it does the right, or he would be enjoying being locked up

Womp womp! Hopefully the next DREAMer puts the next person stupid enough to wear a "MAGA/Punch me in the face" hat in public into a coma

Is there a GoFundMe for the guy? I wanna help him get bailed out

I bet these stories are staged. The media wants people to be worried about wearing their maga hats in public because if everyone did, people would see how strong and widespread trump support is

That isn't how the white American mind works. If someone tells us we can't do something, especially something like expressing our political beliefs, we just do it louder.

It's beautiful, isn't it? The left drop more redpills than we could ever hope to distribute.

You can feel it in the air, civil war is coming.

Attached: Diddely.jpg (125x104, 3K)

>Kino Jimenez
Now there's a name

>On Instagram, he described himself as, “Jedi-Knight Musician Spaceman.”

Isn’t this a hate crime since he said nigger?

In the blacked gofundme

>He thinks Texas is actually like what propaganda says it is

Attached: 1526833259399.jpg (125x93, 3K)

>if someone tells us not to do something... we do it louder
>think back on current things happening in my life
I guess I really am an American after all.
Thanks, user.

>Get bailed out
He's already getting a free ride
Back to Mexico

Attached: Huffpost-SKB-640x480.jpg (640x480, 32K)

More likely try it with a CCW holder

Liberals and spics pulling this shit is redpilling the masses far better than anything we could ever do.

Nope. But it was a hat crime.

Shit like this just encourages more Trump supporters to wear their MAGA hats in public, and make the Left look worse than they already do. Let them continue pulling this shit.

Not a dreamer. He has a Texas Voter ID

>Isn’t this a hate crime since he said nigger?
Hate crimes only exist to punish white people, you silly goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOABBn5Tnm0

When does your shift end, Bulgaria?

Lel

Faggot

What kind of a fucking coward assaults a minor? Also why am i not surprised some commie meme flaggot supports it?

Attached: 1530512465873.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

would have been way funnier with a spoiler still funny

Attached: Laugh[1].gif (500x373, 299K)

It is probably staged but for the opposite reason. They want to build fear and anger towards liberals in their fanbase.
In reality, most liberals and republicans are pretty similar.

saved

This is good because more people will realize that illegals need to be deported.

>"anyone know who it is?"
>50 threads an hour since yesterday
totally clueless user