HAHAHAHAHA

When will Merkel bend the knee?

Attached: 1509304340862.png (696x507, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereportarchives.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*throws starburst*

wtf is wrong with that women, didn't she read art of the deal!? she seriously fucking us all because she can't keep her stupid mouth shut

is this after the EU just added tarrifs on american goods? what a fucking retarded move

the best part is trumps been hinting at car tariffs since he started running

>please trump dont hit us in our weak spot which is right here

Is this woman actually retarded?

>voting a woman into office

Please do it Trump

OH NOOOOO THAT SUCKS

The jews fear the tariffs.

>EU is dependent on German car export to US
Such a strong union we have here

fpbp

for you

Attached: two genders, two scoops, two terms.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

test

I hope Trump says "Close your borders and expel all migrants"... then we'll talk.

Do Americans even import any non-German cars from the EU?

This is why you need term limits.

Sauce?

>is this after the EU just added tarrifs on american goods? what a fucking retarded move

They do it because they think if they don't strike back America and other countries will impose far more tariffs.

drudgereportarchives.com/ literally better than google news

Italian and British cars. French companies were laughed out of the country in the 80s and I think they stopped selling yugos in the 90s

Can't say that I've ever seen a Citroen here ever. But we do import high end Italians.

Oh no, not that!

Attached: wage_gap.jpg (312x960, 43K)

good, german cars are lame anyways

Merkel is politically retard if she goes to admit a weakness. Of course Trump will now take advantage of this to the fullest possible level.

The US will grow with tariffs and bans, partly because imports are almost completely unnecessary.

I don't get it anons...
>Have a conflict with a world leader
>Have major weakness that could crush your economy.
>Tell everyone exactly what it is in.

Am I a brainlet, why would she say this???

She wants and expects mercy

> crash the EU
...and?

So now she tells us what the EU is all about: Export of German cars. Who could have known.

>Can't say that I've ever seen a Citroen here ever.

You're not missing out on anything, I can tell you that.

Orban rubs his penis in her face after delivering train loads of shitskins in 2015, that's how much mercy she gets when she calls for "humanitarian help"

>wtf is wrong with that women, didn't she read art of the deal!? she seriously fucking us all because she can't keep her stupid mouth shut

Cmon now he gave merkel some starburst already, you're acting like he never gave you guys anything.

This. Holy shit.
I'm glad to get to see it collapse in my lifetime.

Does Fiat have a factory in America or are those shipped over here from the EU?

the us could get all New Europeans removed by just demanding it as a condition for trade or military protection lel

How did she imagine this statement isn't the same as admitting defeat?

Seriously, nobody told your country to accept them, nor to repeatedly elect this crazy bitch's party into power. Its mindboggling that she's in power after all of the mass rapes, public rapes of children at swimming pools, and open terrorist attacks.

So germany gets btfo'd by americans again? FREEDOM ALWAYS WINS

Attached: 1524806718220.png (603x575, 879K)

That would be based, but he won't. Trump wants the AfD to take over the CDU's position in Germany and to remove Merkel.

fpbp

Merkel has already said she supports lower tariffs for American cars, not that this will do her any good.

BASED trump starting trade wars with the EU instead of China. I fucking hate Europeans!

Even better:

"Angela, remove all New Europeans and step down or I tariff EU exports into the ground".

You have an empire, so rule it like one and put the vassals in their place.

>EU = Europeans
Welcome to Jow Forums.

This was the most savage political moment since Trump was elected. I will never forget it.

*flicks a starburst ur way*
don't say i never gave you anything!

Attached: 1513749609297.jpg (1024x780, 443K)

I would be happier if he ordered the CIA to assassinate her. The German people won't wake up and vote for the AfD in sufficient numbers unless there are hard economic times.

That's their number one export. Cars. And maybe chocolate?

>They do it because they think if they don't strike back America and other countries will impose far more tariffs.
I think they do it to try and show strength, but trump was always going to tariff cars

Please do it Ameribros.
Save us from the EU.

Cry about it. We don't like Europeans.

Good, that’s what we want. Fuck the EU, fuck the schengen zones, fuck migrant quotas, and most importantly fuck Angela Merkel for fucking over Europe and inundating it with rape, crime, and murder.

>The German people won't wake up and vote for the AfD in sufficient numbers unless there are hard economic times.
That's exactly Trump's plan.

After what happened with Cuckhofer this last week, I think it's clear that we can't rely on the CDU/CSU to get rid of Merkel on their own. We will have to do this the hard way.

>Hands over starburst
>”never say I didn’t give you anything”
Legitimately the best political interaction in over a decade

Number 2, maybe #1 is precision and production machinery and machine parts.

Sure she will. Germany is the 51. US state under their control.

Please don't throw me in the br'er patch!

Look. We don't care. And neither should you. A lot of people in your country keep voting that whore into power. If Trump wrecks your economy and causes chaos, you should thank him, because that is your chance to organize and fix your fucking country.

haha agreed fellow MAGApede! FUCK Europe!

>according to Trump dick suckers trump cant stop winning and everyone admits they where b-t-f-o
Go back to /reddit faggot

Then I support it. It will be a hard 5 years ahead, but this is necessary for us to survive.

>We

Attached: HalfDearestIridescentshark-mobile.jpg (480x368, 11K)

Wired Sources
@WiredSources

JUST IN: German Chancellor Angela Merkel supports cutting tariffs on US cars, following tariff-threats by President Trump - Reuters
10:38 AM - 5 Jul 2018

Lol. We should have annexed you and Japan in 45. Clearly you can't govern yourselves.

KNEE STATUS: BENT

>electing a woman
>expecting to get rational and logical leadership
>get emotional responses and hysterics
>be surprised
It's like you've never dealt with women in your life.

oh no, not the EU

Lol, you did, stupid burger. WW2 didnt end and we're still occupied by US forces, there is still no peace treaty.
You just gave us the illusion of control so we would work and produce gibs.

Attached: Female Brain.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Serious question: why does Germany keep voting for this bitch's party? They aren't hiding that she's ruining your country.

We didn't vote in Merkel like 4 times, moron.

Then where is my free mercedes?

This is a very good question.
One reason is that there has historically never been a viable right-wing alternative, and Germany is a country of people who work for a living so we're fundamentally conservative. The CDU have held a monopoly on right-wing politics in Germany since the end of WW2.

BMW and Mercedes will oust Markel

Nobody voted for Merkel. Her party selected her. After last week I think you can see why. She's a master of dirty politics.

"We" didnt either. Its (((them))) faking the elections and briefing the political leaders to do what (((they))) want.
It doesnt matter which party you vote, at the end of the day they always be deep in the asshole of what (((they))) tell them.
Search for Kanzlerakte.

Germans, and in general western euros are so hopelessly blue pilled on women it’s sad.

Do you have ANY party whose platform doesn't include importing niggers and sandniggers to rape your children? How hard is it to not vote for that?

>Do you have ANY party whose platform doesn't include importing niggers and sandniggers
no

WHY KEEP VOTING FOR HER PARTY WHEN SHE'S BROUGHT ABOUT THOUSANDS OF RAPES ON PURPOSE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!

There's not one party that supports closed borders? Not one? Wtf Germany?!

oh no, if their economy gets fucked over what if they can't give gibs and the refugees leave for greener pastures. TRUMP NO!

Because "Germany" is a bunch full of old fags that just want to get their pension until they die. Look up the demographics. CDU and SPD voters are 90% >65.
They vote whoever tells them that they pay the pension forever.
We as the youth have no chance against them democratically, so they all have to die.
Maybe they importet the shitskins to do this work that we wont do? Kill the oldfags so that the state can work again.

They could always go get drowned by the Italians.

At this point you have to have to assume that she is playing retarded for her overlords

Each and every young right thinking German needs to tell all elderly relatives that if they support Merkel in any way that they will be homeless or abused when they can't care for themselves.

No party in Europe can go against "human rights" laid down by the UN.
Do have a platform with complete closed borders would be considered racists and fascist and would be condemned by the UN.
Even in the unlikely situation that a political party had such a platform and won, it would meet with massive sanctions from the international community.

No, there was no viable right wing alternative because the government literally banned all the rest.

Died irl thx senpai

>When will Merkel bend the knee?
A doggo usually makes her go weak at the knees.

Attached: vU0spGEhl2heLioXahVUzGxjTmo11SjkEos6-mNoPHI.jpg (542x540, 66K)

Sure there is, look at his flag.
Theres the AfD and the NPD. The last has no chance to get a seat, and the first one is fake too, more or less.

AfD are the fucking boomers that fled from the other partys to fix the shit up they voted centuries for. They can go to hell, too, but are the only reasonable party to vote, unless you believe in non-voting makes it better.

Afd would close borders. CSU would close borders if they wouldn't have a übercuck at the helm

Attached: alternative-fur-deutschland-dr-alice-weidel-afd-alice-weidel-19698035_0.png (360x180, 52K)

> warns
Lol

you cucks need Europe more than we need you tho

The problem is the missing young ones to tell their elders, because they were never born.
Thats the whole dilemma.

The votes are rigged
We might get an AfD government after they have been completely subverted

Italy just elected a "no more migrants" leader.

Ah, that's some funny shit.

The AfD comes the closest, if you believe in a democratic solution. Otherwise to secure the borders completely and cut immigration to zero, and remove the ones who are already here and causing problems, we will need a putsch.

OH PLEASE GEOTUS PLEASE PUT TARIFFS ON GERMAN CARS AND CRUSH THE EUSSR PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE!