How does a white man go through life

without clueing in to just how many other white men are his moral and intellectual superiors?

Attached: rawstory-neo-nazi-leader-gives-admitting-became-humiliating-white-trash-spectacle.png (1152x1360, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: vice-matthew-heimbach-twp-done-with-politics-handmaids-tale-vgtrn.png (1200x1410, 641K)

Oy vey! Very bad neo-nazis

Attached: 1512127013206.png (275x280, 40K)

But he did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

>White trash
I thought it was an intellectual fettish.

I was with the TWP back in Sacramento a few years ago and even then I fucking knew this was going to happen.

One of the consistent problems our movements have is that the sort of people who are willing to commit social suicide in order to fight for ideas tend to be so because they lack conscientiousness. They're reckless, ambitious, idealistic, but there's almost always something "wrong" with them. Hitler was neurotic, Mussolini was narcissistic, Rockwell was a terrible judge of character, Pierce was suicidally depressed, etc.

Heimbach lacked self control. I could've told you that, just look at his fucking weight. If you can't control your eating how can you be expected to control anything? I knew back then that this guy was going to end up cheating on his wife or some shit, he just had that sort of personality.

Nobody wants to hear this, but if we're going to develop leadership capable of doing what we want to do, we need puritans.

Attached: 2219155 - Delicious_in_Dungeon Eltonel Marcille.jpg (860x1214, 286K)

>traditionalist
>caught in a incestuous cuckolding triangle in a trailer park

It just writes itself.

churchhill was a drunk and stalin was paranoid

Thank fuck for that. Let's hope he kills himself.

Heimbach? Sounds pretty kikey to me

>stepfather-in-law

How does that work?

LOL bye loser

Who?

He's right you know

Attached: winkwink.png (600x400, 487K)

how is TWP "neo-nazi" exactly?
and lookit dat jew lol oy vey a white supremanazi leader

His wife's stepfather?

>we need puritans

we need to stop holding people to ridiculous standards. this endless shit about what makes a "real" white nationalist is breaking apart the movement. i don't give a cotton picking fuck if you've got swastikas tattooed all over your face if you're not anti-white. that is the only standard that should be held. white nationalists are in no position to be little bitches about "optics" or who decides to plant their flag on our hill. the simple act of being white is "bad optics."
what we need are racially aware thugs. you can worry about converting the bourgeoisie cucks later.

Controlled opposition served its purpose goyim

Heimbach was the cuck box guy. He was a white trash spectacle, who can even argue

>you have accept tattooed degenerate thugs because they hate niggers

Sounds like he was a beta along.

I agree OP the mass murder of Jews is the final solution to the Jewish question.

Attached: 374957349857.png (644x1718, 344K)

How does a "neonazi" learn about the JQ and ever go back? That's not something that's possible.

>Heimbach
>anything but a retard
he was never useful

I appreciate your enthusiasm and ethos, user, but the simple fact is that any mass movement will fail unless it's leader, and the majority of its public figures, are people that others can respect and follow and who have a strong enough character that they don't have skeletons in the closet and/or strange habits/tendencies. There is a reason politicians are expected to be beyond reproach, it's because people will only follow those they consider worthy of following, not morons, degenerates or fucking spurges. We need people that the general public will be able to respect.

>Sounds pretty kikey to me

HMMMM... youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc

THIS. APOLOGIZE TO SINEAD AGAIN, Jow Forums