All these pathetic russiaboos doing apologetics for one of the worst countries on Earth

>All these pathetic russiaboos doing apologetics for one of the worst countries on Earth.
I swear if you polled their retarded population if they would support invading Finland it would be like 90% yes.
Fuck russia and fuck russians.

Attached: 42.jpg (1107x1600, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iH0G8K4XPS4
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti
jalakani pohjii kutkutti.
Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti
vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti,
sillä ei meitä silloin kiellot haittaa
kun myö tanssimme laiasta laitaan.
Salivili hipput tupput täppyt
äppyt tipput hilijalleen.

Ievan suu oli vehnäsellä
ko immeiset onnee toevotti.
Peä oli märkänä jokaisella
ja viulu se vinku ja voevotti.
Ei tätä poikoo märkyys haittaa
sillon ko laskoo laiasta laitaan.
Salivili hipput.

Attached: Finngol.jpg (482x640, 49K)

Did you do Ratareisi this year?

>I swear if you polled their retarded population if they would support invading Finland it would be like 90% yes
i swear, someone puts meth in Baltic Sea

Nah, they just put kossu in the salmiakki.

FUCK ISRAEL

Based Kiira poster

>russiaboos
>apologetics

What the fuck are you talking about? Trying to invent some rhetoric which justifies hating on Russia for some unnamed reason?

kys faggot

Lol you're just an inbred version of Russia. Left to fuck your cousins.... missed out in the commie shit though so I guess that's a win.

Not that guy. He has his Korpi's numbered.

I wish she would have married Pete Kauppinen and made beautiful Fingol babbies with him, though.

Attached: 1484474113594.jpg (224x240, 9K)

Based Pete poster

Ofc I would support invasion on you. I want Imperial Russia back. Especially as much of the land it can reclaim.

Attached: 31da7816479aa112aebfb32ce7a49ffc--anastasia-romanov-post-card.jpg.cf.jpg (400x509, 54K)

Gotta disagree with you there Pekka, there are tons of russians who outright hate their government and want better infrastructure within the country, and not annexation / war with anyone.

You'd be surprised how much basic russians and americans have in common, both in ignorance and mental health

I want to move earth with him and drink Olvi with him when we knock off early.

youtube.com/watch?v=iH0G8K4XPS4

awwww former vassal is mad its ex-Kangz

restoration of Finskaya Obast when

also saged for asshurt

Attached: rusfriendo.png (350x481, 443K)

fuck finland and fuck finngolians
russia stronk
we come to liberate you cyka blyat XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Russia is the largest country on the planet. Why would they need more area? Crimea is a port to the seas, but they have no reason to get land in asia or in europe

It would literally cost a 1/3 to build their own than it would to conquer existing infra anywhere

PERKELE

benis

Ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita, serkut.

Attached: dliTsAw.jpg (304x476, 28K)

wh*Te dogs fear SLAVIC BULL

BABA YAGA

Attached: giphy (3).gif (359x202, 2.56M)

Do they?

Attached: FinnishHumour.jpg (712x967, 83K)

Who owns the Karelia now?

Attached: gulag.jpg (425x755, 58K)

Who said they'd be in Helsinki in one week?

Attached: huutaa.png (598x578, 99K)

Stop poisoning our population

I’ve read a lot about the Winter war and the Continuation war. I have mad respect for the Finns and how well the fought the Russians. You guys tore them a new asshole in the winter war despite having way smaller numbers and limited supplies. It’s a shame it took a huge Soviet force to get to you in the Continuation war but you still fought better than the commies and ended up keeping your independence in the end. Go Finland!

suck my benis

gimi raigonnen

>Buhuu
Those days are long gone

>Karhu
OP's stash is long gone tonight.

Don't you mean Slavic T-I-G-E-R?

Attached: 1517345350506.jpg (1280x2475, 684K)

Russia is like America without any of the good stuff.

I'd rather be born in the shittiest ghetto/trailer park in America over whatever even is the best city in Russia.

Based Finn, the thing I hate the most about this place is that there are so many fellow burgers who fell hook like and sinker for the "BASED RUSSIA XDDD" meme and who want to move there.
Remember, traitors are the first to hang.

Attached: 1530737261180.png (1000x1000, 184K)

Benis

Why are you so mad, Timo?

>skipping leg day

St. Petersburg is actually alright. I stayed at a nice hostile there when I was sneaking out a USB card with the schematics of the RS-28 Sarmat's guidance system via Finland-Norway and down to Brussels.

That is very clearly a German officer.

This particular Finn makes a weird, drunk thread like this almost everyday between 2100 and 2300 Helsinki Time when he's on his 5th or 6th Karhu III.

Think he's from Eastern Finland by his grammar and prose in English. Western and Northern Finns write differently.

Attached: 1475531893600.png (417x500, 20K)

Some Russians most likely crossed border for grocery shopping and bought all the Oltermanni cheese from his local super market again. Lesser things can drive a man genocidal.

> I swear if you polled their retarded population if they would support invading Finland it would be like 90% yes.
I know you're dreaming about this day and night, but no, Russia is not gonna save you.
We already have shitloads of your mongoloid cousins in far eastern regions. As soon as poor swedes lose their country to sandniggers, your shithole is next.

Attached: 1530629515283.jpg (1200x881, 334K)

>I swear if you polled their retarded population if they would support invading Finland it would be like 90% yes.
Are you retarded?

I understand. Didn't some Ruskies get busted at the Raja-Jooseppi crossing smuggling hundreds of kilos of Oltermanni hidden in the body cavities of their Lada not too long ago?

LMAO where is this photo from?

Fukken saved. Has to be asia, the woods in the back are all wrong to be from here

Come. You can take your grandfathers moldy corpse back with you. It's stinking up our forests.

Hehe. Some Chinese or Japanese roleplaying, not sure.

Attached: 1477429559991.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

From the Director of "The Marshall of Finland" comes the 2018 Remake of "Talvisota."

Life is like a mountain. youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

Attached: CommieKillingFinn.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

It happens all the time. Most countries have a problem with drug smugglers, but since Russia already has all the Krokodil they could hope for, they smuggle superior Finnish cheese instead.

Attached: RussianSmugglers.jpg (1154x1243, 884K)

>ywn be this white

Real juustoleipä is illegal in America (raw milk not aged 90 days is a federal no-no). I smuggle it across state lines sometimes from the Little Finland region to Ohio. It's a federal felony.

Attached: FinnishCoffeeCheese.jpg (500x333, 20K)

Fuck russia and fuck the slav horde mind.

Some good ol' American freedom

The fucking USDA has a SWAT team and raided an old Finnish farming couple (last name ends in -inen) a few years ago for making juusto.

Lmao

I feel bad for Russians actually. The Soviets left an empty husk of what was once one of Europe's most unique cultures and I doubt that they will ever fully recover.

Regarding that picture - considerable amount of those 402 k came from the start when a Finnish company commander decided to attack the advancing russian division with his company(there was no more Finnish forces between the russians and their target). He was able to stop their advancement, and the rest is history.

Suomi Perkele

Attached: suomiperkele.jpg (766x820, 145K)

Voi Vittu!

Attached: FinnishMurderMachine.jpg (1634x874, 395K)

this is horrible lmao

Attached: 1528405491625.jpg (248x189, 18K)

yksi kaksi kolme nelje viisi kuusi satana aasi

Attached: 1529050457967.jpg (1024x752, 217K)

*Saatana, serkku.

Nobody ever needs more land they just want to paint the map their color. There would be no war if people were logical.

Sure is convenient the Russians decided to poison that nobody ex spy right when your government was in hot water for being pedo enablers. Russia must truly be bro tier to bail your government out of that mess.

Pro-tip: they don’t want foreign land.

Pro-tip 2: majority of Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians were against dissolution of USSR AFTER Balts, Armenia, Georgia left. This probably means they would have gladly sent Central Asian savages away, except Kazakhstan, because most of Kazakhstan is Uralsk and south Siberia, Russian and Ukrainian colonised and inhabited

Pro-tip 3: Russians actually wanted Chechnya and Dagestan OUT, and not a war. Translating into: Good ridance, shitskins, and build a wall.