I've overstayed my visa by 2 years. Making almost 6 figures USD. Stay or go?

I figure I've flown under the radar because I have a Catholic name even though I'm from Pakistan which is on the no-travel list.

If I leave I may not be back for a long time due to the situation in the White House and courts. If I stay I will always be watching my back. For the last year I've been spending money like an absolute madman because I never know when it will be my day, you know?

Anons, should I stay and continue to worry that ICE will find me, or go back to a country I don't even like and which I fled specifically to get away from the terrorists Trump is trying to ban?

Attached: index.jpg (253x199, 11K)

Guess the amount of people who give a shit.

Follow the law or leave. There is no third option.

Attached: LiOFL9z.jpg (624x600, 20K)

Why don't you just renew your Visa?

Leave or kys.

Go, USD to most other monies translates pretty well. So whatever you saved up might be double else were.

>no third option
Soon

Sorry, but we just don't care what happens to you, Pakibro. We're concerned about keeping our country nice for our own people (e.g., not you). Sounds like you'll live like a king among your fellow sand people.

go somewhere else, USA is not the only country on the world better than Pakistan.

Hit the road, Ranjeet.

Pakistan is not on the no-travel list.

But it should be.

This. Whats even stopping you can't you just renew without leaving?

>claims to be catholic
>breaking the laws of the land
C'mon man...

I want to kill people like you. You have profited off the labor of millions of Americans while not following our laws.

Marry an America, sneak out of county, then re-enter as a spouse of an American.
If asked why there is no record of you leaving, say you have no idea why, you have been living in SHITHOLE land of birth for last 2 years.

If you’re making six figures then you’re exactly the type of immigrant our government wants. Just apply for citizenship.
Nazi larpers will tell you to go back

don't piss your money away and Try Canada or mexico,
pretty easy to get there

Why did you wait 2 years instead of trying to renew your Visa. Now you could end up in jail.

You’re more productive than most of the retards here. I would kick out one of these peasants any day and replace them with you.

>Pakistan which is on the no-travel list.
This is bullshit. You can buy tickets online.

Get. Out.

You have a few options:
>marry a US citizen
For love, or you can pay someone off. The going rate is about $2000...get a prenup.
>Hire a lawyer to get a new Visa
Prob your best bet.

An expired visa is not a priority for ICE. So long as you have a US ID of some sort you are good to go.

This. Go to Canada, Trudeau will welcome you with open arms

Attached: canada.jpg (768x768, 164K)

Are you white?

Too bad we couldn’t help all our southern neighbors reach their final destination, canada (Sweden of Americas).

Go willingly. Someone I knew just got ICED and they made it very unpleasant for him

Get out

Is it really that cheap for U.S. marriages ?

Here in Germany or surrounding EU countries the rate is more like 5 - 20k for arranged marriages I heard.

>Is it really that cheap for U.S. marriages ?

I am a guy in USA.. for $5000 I will marry you.

Attached: Seasons_greetings.jpg (394x295, 75K)

Fuck off you mutt nigger

Attached: 1530485148896.jpg (1024x708, 80K)

I’d see if you can still make it into daca, this is assuming that you were here since a child and if trump hasn’t made too many changes on it, I’m kinda out of loop college has been crazy

Are you paying taxes? That's he only thing that matters. If you are getting that all under the table, go then what do you think?

Look, I sympathize with your reasons for coming but the fact remains is that you still need to go back.

How do you live like that?
I mean, did it ever occur to you that laws don't exist if you're not being caught?
You just got lucky is all.
If you're caught, they'll take everything you have and throw you out.
Might as well sell all you have while you can.

How would you be an illegal and paying taxes?
That's like a homing missile for ICE.

No shit, that's the point. That money should be going to an American. If he doesn't pay taxes, he's only taking out of the system that he uses everyday.

Sneak into Canada and Make up a good asylum story. Maplecucks will take care of you.

Whats a Catholic name?

Chaquandra Jackson.

prob a fake SSN

I'm having trouble understanding.
You Amerifags identify as Social Security Numbers?
Is that right?
Are you retarded?
Over here, I has my specially assigned taxpayer number. Probably was from the day I was born.

Be a man and go back, your goat misses you

move to dubai, dont need to go to india 2.0

Fuck you Muttstain!!

one post by this id

How is it possible in America for American employers to not permanently check the legality of their employees???

yes they use SSN because they don't have a national ID
it literally says on their SSN document not to use it for identification purposes but for tax purposes it's the best they got so they just roll with it
it's fucking retarded and extremely risky but a national ID would be a big problem for illegal migrants (10-20 millions of people) and they're so encroached that kicking them out or paralyzing them would hurt the economy badly

so now illegals just steal SSN numbers from citizens' kids, take out loans in their names, build up debt in their names, and switch when they feel like it
pretty cool uh ?

Attached: file.png (336x182, 139K)

found the jew

Attached: 1510529855160.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Take the money and run. Live like a KANG in Pakistan.

Attached: 1529296223864.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

the US doesn't even keep track of dead SSN, so there are millions of them that have been dead for 50+ years that are still "active"
people with those can vote, take loans, work, pay taxes... it's just unbelievable

employers will break 10 laws if it means saving on shekels. the thought of paying a native benefits and paid vacations terrifies them

if you are stuck ask whatever company you work for if there based here in my country
easy to get in alot of mutt companies are here
immigration isnt enforced properly and you can get in easy

since your catholic and paki id rather you here than some mudslimes

save your money and buy a house and farmland etc also compared to muttistan
land is cheap here

It costs money. Shitty service economy jobs do it, but real jobs ask once and then never follow up. Kind of like drug testing. It's a gentlemen's type deal. Also it can be considered discrimination based on national origin/immigration status to even ask

>hey user what's your immigration status?
>you're only asking because I'm brown!
>lawsuit.exe

...well, how about become a citizen first. it's not that hard, count your stay as part of naturalization, pass the test. they may want to send you back, but I think they'll find a way if your honest about it. lying never is going to work now, if they're going to deport you, get it over with. no use living in fear 24/7. pack you bags and reserve a room, and see what happens. if they send you to akistan move from there to Uzbek or something and then back to America if you can. infact if they can send you to a non-banned country first, then you finish the citizenship before you're sent back then maybe they could do it that way.

go to mexico and sell candy and rape beaners

fuck, I really wouldn't say that here
I hope you're not using your own computer

LA MIGRA LA MIGRA!!!

Cut your wrists paki scum.

Here's my process, or at least how my thoughts went on throughout the years.
>Be 20 student.
>Lel, smoke weeds.
>Everyone is equal is obvious, because we all human.
>Year 21, get a knife under my throat because I asked a cigarette from some 'fellow citizens' to roll a joint. End up being robbed from all my stuff.
>4 years of being a leech no-worker living with mom (bless her), all the while complaining why the state wasn't paying me more.
>Start working as a driver for the county as a re-ability job. 26 hrs/week.
>Get paid 800€ + aids = 1000€
>Be OK with it until they kick me out into the real world.
>Work 50 hrs/week and paid 2000€
>All is good.
>Get Taxes notice next year.
>Holy fuck.

TLDR, I'm pretty much getting the same moneyz living with mom than actually working twice/week.

That's where it all came down to me.
I'm sorry I didn't realize it earlier.
That free money I was having was all because of hard working citizens.
They even paid for my useless studies.
I can't ever repay them more for their help at my measly paycheck.
If you're a leach and can put 2+2 together, this will hit you by 25yo and you'll be a right-winger, no doubt.

If white or east asian, pls stay. If not white, you need to go back.

How do you make "6 figures" under the table? The only way I see this is through crime which if you are doing fuck off.

Back in 2009 I did outdoor sales for Comcast. You needed an SSN to get tv/internet/phone, BUT....illegals could get a tax ID and it would work the same. Supposedly some illegals actually do pay taxes, and that's how they do it. Or maybe it was just liberal beaner apologists trying to shill, who knows

Yea but you were making like minimum wage or above. 6 figures sounds like a more serious job

>What is naturalization?

What? I'm not illegal, I was talking about the illegals who bought tv service from me. And actually yeah I barely made any money in that job, total shit, don't ever do it

leave. with the money you've made, you can father your children on your own soil

You have to go back
Sage

I've been entertaining the thought of joining the Sea Org to get a religious visa in the US. Is this a sensible idea?

Attached: 1503916332750.jpg (478x710, 67K)

Sounds about right.

Depends, do you want to become a slave and lose all your money ?

No I am saying it's easier for an illegal to get a job that pays shit vs one that pays six figures. People start asking questions. Where is he getting all that money from? Is it in a bank? They will certainly ask shit? His employer is spending a lot of money where is it going. This story is probably a lie though OP did another 1 post by this ID troll thread

Commit suicide.

GTFO. you don't belong here. And you are bringing down wages for citizens.

ps. beat it

they will find you you need to leave before its too late

kill yourself shitstain. Fucking illegal scum. I hope you get ICEd

Attached: 1492531915025.gif (400x300, 2.01M)

OP hasn't responded yet this is a troll thread

The US doesn't have a proper entry/exit system like most other countries. They won't know you overstayed unless you leave. After you have overstayed you will be denied further entry for up to 10 years.

>1 post by this ID

Why not go live somewhere else and apply for actual citzenship here if you want to stay? If you make 6 figures, you are already over the biggest hurdle already

and then states like california issue actual ID to illegals anyway, and put them into government office.

we avoided national ID because we had state IDs, and there wasn't an issue, and the only reason anyone could think of for nationalizing ID was some nefarious shit cooked up by jews.
our states are practically nations unto themselves, with an EU like federal apparatus that just grew endlessly for 230 years.

national IDs were a major hold out of state autonomy; and now its too late because so much of the apparatus is dependent on the 5-10% of our population that is illegal.

not to mention, as citizens we still can't trust the fucking NSA to handle national IDs. they already put RFID tracking chips into all US passports.

call 911

>I've been entertaining the thought of joining the Sea Org to get a religious visa in the US. Is this a sensible idea?
Sure...but..the clams will take your passport away as soon as you get to your org...you'll live 10 to an apartment and eat raman but hey, maybe there's a few fuckable girls? Point is, an org is like a roach motel, you can check in but you can never leave.

RFID is just a tag, it doesn't let glow in the darks track you from space, so what's wrong with that ? my passport has one too and so do all debit/credit cards with "touch to pay" technology

i have no idea if it's going to be possible to get rid of the illegal infestation now that they're everywhere in the US and that they make up such a large percentage of the population
is there a non violent solution aside from amnesty+national ID ?

Your country is ass user

>Pakistan
You have to go back.

Please. back to r/politics

Honestly, fucking France. I'm French and you make me ashamed to be fucking French

france is just not conducive to business anymore, it makes me laugh my ass off when i hear micron and the media talk about how it's an entrepreneur country
what a fucking joke

we tried amnesty+enforcement in the 80s. we got millions of new wetback citizens, and no enforcement so that tens of millions more just came in anyway.

They pay you 200€ for aids in France? Fuck, wish we had that in Russia.

>+ aids
Wow, the state even poz's your neg hole? Very progressive.

No because burgers are retarded.
You need to go home, get papers and come back to US. In case of banned countries you go home and never come back.

Well I obviously mean the state was giving moar money because I wasn't working enough to get a decent wage.
Don't get me wrong, I've solved the puzzle and understand that's now me paying for this shit.
I don't really know how I didn't put it together earlier though.
I can't even comprehend where they pull all that money from.
I guess it's just dembt then.

Honesty I’d make plans to switch to the home country in case anything crazy happens.

Leave you fucking invader. Your a criminal and clearly have no moral code. If you did you would have left when your visa ran out. You don’t believe in rules. GET OUT

this

Are we talking San Fran here? Look at the streets, there's thousands there that clearly give a shit. Sometimes while you look on in horror.

OUT

You should go. Nobody is going to miss you. BYE.

>You don’t believe in rules.
Pretty ironic coming from someone what can't even bother with basic grammar.

JewSA is even more degenerate than Canada in every conceivable way.