wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Enemy intel - Dönermann's Discord leaked
requileaks.github.io/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=cB4O2xo6SIk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=FWT2W8COstI
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfya830TF0
youtube.com/watch?v=RmDA04PeOwI
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BcgNvSoFY4k

Attached: 1519932389708.png (358x456, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kn-online.de/Lokales/Ostholstein/Poller-stoppen-blutueberstroemten-Autofahrer-auf-Strandpromenade
youtu.be/952_KAI-Ans
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCCzxWw0HQ
focus.de/politik/deutschland/forderung-nach-beschneidungs-verbot-afd-sorgt-fuer-entsetzen-bei-juedischen-und-muslimischen-verbaenden_id_5353751.html
youtube.com/watch?v=70z9-kwpLdQ
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article178857532/Streit-um-Fluechtlinge-Grosse-Koalition-einigt-sich-auf-Asylpaket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> * hopp hopp WIII*

Attached: 1462457652486.jpg (434x275, 34K)

Attached: 7aY3Eab.png (490x391, 113K)

here we go again

Attached: Alice+Weidel+Bundestag+Meets+First+Time+Since+HHI2awcBmDTl.jpg (423x600, 48K)

Nothing still happened with CSU, right?

Absolutely nothing will happen as always

Attached: 1519515201968.gif (480x270, 396K)

Cückhofer has backpedaled already after talking with the Ösis.

To keep it Kurz:
> pic related

Attached: 1480191830776.jpg (190x215, 14K)

kn-online.de/Lokales/Ostholstein/Poller-stoppen-blutueberstroemten-Autofahrer-auf-Strandpromenade

Fresh out of the oven.
What are the odds, that this was a terror attack?

>more fukken große bruste ich sie tot machen
nope

Attached: bump.webm (288x360, 672K)

>der blutüberströmten hinter dem Steuer saß
>blutüberströmten hinter dem Steuer
>blutüberströmten

Attached: 16912331.jpg (600x484, 27K)

BREAKING
>Union und SPD einigen sich im Asylstreit
We all know none of this matters but it will definitely get some of the tards from Green and Left raging. Always good to make a few sheeple aware.

elections are inevitable
unless something happens

I was just watching the latest AktenzeichenXY. They didn't show the sketch of the hamburg murderer suspect on TV, because "his face has has no distinct features" and has a "Südländisches Gesicht".
What the fuck.

Attached: IMG_20180705_211446.png (452x588, 146K)

>Ösis
east germans or austians

Ösis are Austrians, Ossis are East Germans

>Kurz
kek they were talking about him on irish media today
seemingly hes a NAZZZIIIII

QUICK RUNDOWN PLEASE

>Green
germany really has the worst greens
un fucking believable

Is the AfD for public execution for doctors who perform such atrocities

Attached: naturally beautiful and mentally sane.jpg (621x643, 161K)

OEssis show the Ossis the way

Drehhofer cucked out already and now he went to Vienna to beg Kurz to do something, but he himself already told everyone to keep their expectations low, knowing full well Kurz will give him nothing at all, since he ran on a "I am not FPÖ but will do all the things they want to do" platform. Horst is really fucked this time.

Attached: 1500658219908.jpg (840x560, 91K)

My God ... if they think Kurz is a Nazi ... what would I be then?!

Attached: stupid_hand.gif (498x278, 295K)

the hacker known as Jow Forums

I don't know about the AfD, but I for one am. And none of that quick and easy trapdoor and break the neck business either. Slowly haul them up on a piano wire around their necks.

Saved :DDD

Attached: brutal.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>the hacker known as Jow Forums

Attached: virus.gif (202x202, 25K)

AfD is against (!) the ban of genital mutilation on boys performed by rabbies.

was

Attached: skeleton.gif (400x400, 793K)

sauce or get your dick mutilated

Sadly I can't upload a webm with sound. It was from the party convention last year when Beatrix von Storch stopped a proposal to ban all mutilation because she was afraid of the Zentralrat. It was a quite big topic on krautchan that day.

Neues Laut Gedacht

youtu.be/952_KAI-Ans

Attached: 128098BA-C745-4893-95AD-C1C747E50F65.jpg (1200x630, 143K)

San die AfD wirklich zu was fähig? Det enzige wat ikke von der Blondine höre is bitte pissens sich Merkel. Und men freind sachte immer die hassen uch euroausländer wie russen und so an scheiß. Stimmt des?

Attached: 1530813236884.jpg (462x453, 94K)

It would be rather unwise to seek that confrontation yet ... but that would be just my opinion

Attached: not_yet_kamerad.jpg (985x1108, 319K)

Attached: barf.jpg (249x237, 32K)

How is it to live with 80 IQ?
They are strictly against genital mutilation, but voted against the ban of jewish """traditions""" as it would have included voluntary circumcision.

>Horst is really fucked this time.
Horst is such a Horst

Nicht denken und einfach das Kreuz bei der AfD machen.

Attached: 3D9441E6-5BA5-44E8-9287-D67E76FBFF7F.jpg (870x1200, 119K)

>From Adlerhorst to just ... Horst

Attached: heimat.jpg (822x550, 122K)

Ich bin Russe und würde die Antwort trotzdem gern wissen, weil ich dieses Land so wie mein eigenes liebe, mein liebster Jochen

Attached: 1530815137350.png (362x362, 40K)

Jew detected. It was about minors. No ban of traditions.

That's right, but I guess the general population wouldn't care, only the media, especially of course Springer.

That's called a figure of speech you inbred fucking nigger.
Maybe try rubbing a few cells together and procure the actual fucking proposal before you make up shit.

so you have no sauce you pathetic attention whore

cuck

Die AfD hat jede Menge Politiker mit osteuropäischen Wurzeln in der Partei. Petr Bystron z.B kommt gebürtig aus Tschechien. Letztes Jahr haben Sie Wahlkampf Werbung auf russisch in einigen Gebieten gemacht. Du musst dir keine Sorgen machen.

Attached: EB0F7E72-6FE6-442D-BA2F-C904BC7924C0.jpg (600x750, 48K)

In the moment the AfD is excellent in pushing the other parties to the right and shifting the discourse. We'll see how they will act when (not if) they're in a coalition, but what I can say is they have clever people (including myself), many more than just the frontrunners.

>voluntary circumcision.

Attached: tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm.png (427x298, 121K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCCzxWw0HQ

Hier deine beschissene Quelle: focus.de/politik/deutschland/forderung-nach-beschneidungs-verbot-afd-sorgt-fuer-entsetzen-bei-juedischen-und-muslimischen-verbaenden_id_5353751.html

Und schau ins aktuelle Parteiprogramm, da steht nichts mehr davon.

Hello Irishman!

Attached: mmm_delet.jpg (480x480, 15K)

and tahts why they are fucking phony. AfDs alternative is slavic replacement.

can't dance on two weddings. But the hint is that one of these weddings doesn't serve five vodka bottles each table and you can't attend with tracking suits.

(((doctors)))

Attached: wurst-fleisch.jpg (940x529, 89K)

I prefer Russlanddeustche over Syrians and nigger.

Attached: 02B0B9B9-E3EA-40D4-AA9E-3D9C6C4C3852.jpg (1066x1600, 157K)

Thats not even what i was asking for. They want a ban on circumdings and Von Storch blocked it was the claim you made, but there is no sauce for that claim.

"i have my wife raped by vatniks and gopniks instead of jungle and dune niggers"

thats you

Attached: slavs_in_space.jpg (700x674, 136K)

I've never made any bad experiences with Russlanddeutsche. Back in school they were ambitious and kind. Also the guys who occasionally do stuff in my garden are from Russia. They are good and hard working people.

Attached: E62A571B-39CD-48D8-A4FF-18832238C019.jpg (600x350, 28K)

>krautchan
you have to go back bernd

Danke

Hallo Shlomowitzstein

And we have semijki

>vatnik responds
>plays gopnik card
>+5 fremdschämen

Attached: 00b7f14e5d29a1c2f3d079575d07a7e4.jpg (1024x768, 195K)

>wants to bring the slavs into the german house
>calls the german a jew

Attached: behindthispost.jpg (491x491, 40K)

correct myself
not just any slavs

fucking russians

It is dead, sadly. Now the Helmut (Kohlchan) is the successor.

mehr oder weniger alta
die sagen irgenwie, dit machen wir, denn die machen dat und alle spinnen den haben die irgenwie 17%

Attached: taylornazi.jpg (640x428, 53K)

Deutschland und Russland sind beide vom Haus Judah du Spacken

Attached: 1527976240679.png (993x659, 165K)

Did you ever read a history book or was the only one in your house exclusively used to slap you on the head with

Hmm, Russlanddeutsche seem to be nice people,
but I guess my views are very biased due to this documentation here:
youtube.com/watch?v=70z9-kwpLdQ

How are they perceived in Germany?

Attached: 407d.png (1012x778, 884K)

Christianity destroyed the Roman Empire.

Soweit ich weiß hat die AfD keine Probleme mit Ausländern aus Europa, solange diese sich anpassen. Das Problem sind ganz offen gesagt Moslems und Afrikaner. Ich persönlich habe keine Probleme mit Osteuropäern und ich liebe die Italiener hier in Deutschland. An was ich kein Interesse habe ist, dass wir wie die USA werden, in denen den Weißen bevor steht, dass sie in den nächsten Jahrzehnten zu einer Minderheit werden.

>lets make some nonsense statement that says i right because of stuff and such
whats your point you brainlet

sorry i thought this was Jow Forums it looks like i landed in some neuschwabenland stammtisch

Dieses Wochenende ist der G20 Jahrestag und in Düsseldorf wird gegen das neue Polizeigesetz in NRW demonstriert.

Passierungen sind also nicht ausgeschlossen.

Attached: 1490969974803.jpg (284x285, 20K)

The Roman Empire was heathen anyway

Mal ganz offen, wir müssen Albanien und Bosnien mit Russland invasionieren und sie auch wieder zu Christen machen. Von "Albanern" und Türken kommt die meiste Degenartion an unseren Jugendlichen.

Pic related Chaim

Attached: 1527976221867.jpg (900x600, 282K)

who gives a shit about germany anymore, you people keep cucking every week

even when we're promised a happening the cucks at CSU dont do shit

fuck off

>Soweit ich weiß hat die AfD keine Probleme mit Ausländern aus Europa, solange diese sich anpassen.

what fucking attitude is this.

Then in 10 years it will be "i have no problems with syrians as long as they integrate themselfs(into my daughter) its just them deep african jungle niggers i have a problem with"

Dann kommt mir jeder Deutsche mit seinem guten Juden.

NOW THAT'S A BRATWURST

Just remember that every vote for the AfD makes Claudia Roth and Katja Kipping really angry. Just this one thing makes it already worth.

I really think the long haired greenfag is a childfucker. I mean, seriously, TAKE A FUCKING LOOK at him. He have tons of cp I can bet on it

greetings medic

what kind of fucking newfag are you

Russlanddeutsche are not random slavs you mentally challenged faggot.

Komm raus hier Solomon, du bist schlimmer als 'ne Türkalake

Attached: 58b4a552332b74c0bf20163d90cc649350daa506f9ce713f1640c69567851dd5.jpg (907x1521, 409K)

merkel destroyed the eu
based angie

Attached: annewillhilter2.jpg (1200x984, 157K)

ofcourse they are. They are just the scum the USSR wanted to dump on germany i lived in a place with many "Spätaussiedler" that had just Kanisterköpfe and bad teeth. These are just bottom of the barrel russians, not germans.
Don't kid yourself and don't lie to me.

you think albanians are shit because of evil islam? they are one of the most atheist nations around and their form of communism was the most asiatic you found in europe. These people are shit not because of muh islam but because they are shit and garbage and should get kept at rifle lengh if allowed to live at all you pathetic cuck.

SO STUNNING AND BRAVE, I for one don’t mind legal human experiments even if their subject is meat sausage.

>based angie

people who demand merkel has to go are to fucking brainlet to see that shes the best thing happening. A wrecking ball that will bring the whole thing to the ground.

I just mean that there isn't really a problem with a few other europeans living here as long as it's not too many of them and they integrate. There's still a difference between other white people and arabs/niggers from shitholes.

i think she is planning to overtake africa
>invite all africans to germany
all germans move to africa
profit and better climate

Look pretty white to me, chaim
>implying we can't make people christians
bad shilling awww

The Union came to an agreement with the SPD
Nahles says there will be no camps whatsoever

So is this the end of Germany?
Between Familiennachzug and open borders there will be millions more coming in befor the next election,

Yea. As said. You're fucking braindead with an education that amounts to your average Green voter. Waste of time, just as you are a waste of oxygen

Did anything happen?
>inb4 nothing happened

half the modern east Germans are genetically Poles, many Hungarians have heavy Austrian German admixture and vice verca. The chezs are all over the place. Europeans tend to really assimilate so I dont see a big problem there.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article178857532/Streit-um-Fluechtlinge-Grosse-Koalition-einigt-sich-auf-Asylpaket.html

>Dennoch dürfte für Seehofer die Umsetzung nicht einfach werden: Anders als geplant, lehnt Österreich es ab, Flüchtlinge einreisen zu lassen, die in Deutschland abgewiesen werden und bei denen der EU-Staat, in dem sie Asyl beantragt haben, eine Rücknahme verweigert. Damit könnte einer von drei Punkten im Unions-Kompromiss hinfällig sein – und sich die Zahlen rasch zurückgeführter Migranten weiter verringern.

Oh no, that sucks

Attached: austrian_flowey2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

yeah yeah let them live as long as its few and not too long.
No thats bullshit. Just helps capitalist corporations to exploit more labor and push more consumer garbage on everyone that we can hoard untill we die with 72 still working.

yeah lets go to there and become either niggers ourselfs or a sissy leasure class like the white rhodesians and lose everything again anyway.

>Look pretty white to me
red flag

>wants make every two legged monkey a christcuck
red flag

>acuses others of shilling
third red flag.

>more shilling for russian takeover of german territories
down the ditch you go Vatnik.

the germans invited them
look up what kind of propaganda the BAMF made in those countries. They should send them back straight to Africa and not infest the rest of europe with their scum

so in the end it was all a nothing burger, or better nothing potatoe, and now no one wants to be left holding the big hot nothing potatoe.

Nigger they are literally whiter than you and more open for Messiahs message

Go kill your mother basedkike

Attached: london-golders-green-childs-hill-park-albanian-community-childrens-G394TX.jpg (1300x957, 218K)

>Between Familiennachzug and open borders there will be millions more coming in befor the next election,
what could go wrong, really?
the sellout of germany intensifies

>Messiahs message
>calls me the kike
>Albanians are whiiieeeeeeet

down the ditch, down the ditch, down the ditch you go

they don't even sell germany out they turn it into a big soupkitchen.

Sollten wir Chaim hier überhaupt noch (You)s geben? Der strengt sich nicht mal mehr an

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1368x2688, 1.35M)