O
O
F

O
F
F

We are still winning bigly.

Attached: onix.jpg (218x231, 8K)

being a successful business owner and then watching Congress act autistic for 2 years can be pretty agitating

Attached: 1530677431922.jpg (750x743, 56K)

isn't congress still majority republican

the fuck are they waiting for?

Attached: 3498759834798345.jpg (700x700, 129K)

It's almost like his ability to convince people that actually matter is nonexistent.

>It's almost like his ability to convince people that actually matter is nonexistent.
Its almost like you're a jewish shill

only pansies and damaged goods are put off by yelling

>Democrat traitors literally siding with illegal alien invaders over hard working American citizens. Meanwhile they actually elected a full blown commie in NY

I just wanted to sincerely thank you for helping us win in 2018 and in 2020

Republicans are fractured too.

I can't wait for the leftist genocide.
These traitors have gone on too long.

>left doesn’t use caps lock
Sage

It's almost like said people had already made their minds up before he even became president

How could someone as brilliant as yourself be wrong, right?

Attached: 1526375800190.png (600x450, 21K)

>Republicans are fractured too.
KEK

Everybody knows that even the best negotiator on earth, the most savvy convincer imaginable, could never change someone's opinion once they've made it up. That concept is inconceivable, right?

there are jewish republicans

man I wish we had that in canada for now if someone gets majority it's just a wash of laws that will always pass

You gotta remember, Trump's a businessman. He's used to saying "do this, NOW!" These bureaucratic hangups are not his ballgame

This. Globalist don't care.

Because these 1% of people have be actively working against the west for their entire lives you moron. Mere words will not convince them to act in the public's best interest. Action and violence will though.

Introducing the new Kia Vzrv. Come climb into this hot new crossover and experience the joys of tomorrow's motoring, today.

Trump just doesn't have the leverage, it seems, since these people have no financial interest in securing the border or stopping immigration.

In their minds, more walking moneybags on the market is always a good thing.
I respect trump for putting people above money, a sentiment that these supposed powerful people don't share.

In the past, you said that Trump could do anything, but now his words are 'mere'? You're pathetic.

That's because his skill is not genuine. The only thing he truly possesses is enough money to outlast his enemies in legal battles.

THIS IS GREAT AND YOU SHOULD LOVE HIM TOO

To the average person suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome, this appears as though Trump is blaming congress for something that's his fault.

>in the past let me bring up this strawman haha gotcha pathetic
Is your ass jealous of all the shit spewing out of your mouth?

>I respect trump for putting people above money
You mean Americans, not people. He doesn't seem to give a shit about non-American people, despite what America is supposed to stand for.

I agree that he has no leverage once money is out the equation. He has absolutely no talent in terms of actual deal-making, and has bruteforced his way through life up until now. He screams and cries like a child now that that method is failing him.

woah. what a genius 4d chessmaster

You're not a patriot, and you're not even loyal to your boss? Do you have anything?

>He doesn't seem to give a shit about non-American people, despite what America is supposed to stand for.
Yes, and?
America never stood for non-Americans and if you actually think so you are mentally deficient and should seek help.

I have an annoying leftist in front of me who doesn't know when she lost an argument.

Congress has a 6% approval rating.

Remember that time Bernie used his inside voice and got his stage taken away before getting the nomination stolen by Hillary and all the campaign donations too?

>muh everybody I disagree with is a girl
>muh America has never done anything good for anybody but America, but we're still the land of the free and the home of the brave

Attached: BUY43hcCMAAcJAr.jpg (500x376, 20K)

The only fix we need is tougher penalties for illegals. More ice patrols and deportations. Whites are getting fucked which should piss us off enough to demand no more non white immigration. Demographics proves were gonna be a minority. Back in the 20th century the argument was help immigrants they won't ever get power or over run the country. They lied before they are lying now . when do we protest this shit? If a new immigration law includes amnesty or daca bullshit. Lets riot were being sold out by our government. Again .

Sorry, you just type like a bitch so I assumed you were one. Maybe get on some test boosting stuff then you won't sound like a cunt.

Weird how when he talks about the immigration issues, he's 'unhinged'.

When the media rails on him for not fixing the immigration issues, he's an 'ineffectual xenophobe'.

Basically, OP is a stinky faggot who shits every time he takes a step.

>Be country's president.
>have to beg for your congress to be able to do shit.
top jej.

Put heavy artillery/turrets on the border already. Deportation isn't a deterrent, death is.

Attached: 1525828722147.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Yes. You should.

Attached: 1527453756305.jpg (684x546, 76K)

Attached: 1503794518756.jpg (1024x586, 109K)

>not gathering your generals and violently seizing all power for yourself to prove all your detractors right and delegitimize yourself.

Attached: stop.gif (480x270, 2.06M)

Attached: 1527636914831.jpg (500x503, 55K)

When Congress' approval rating is ~2x the GDP growth rate you either have a great administration in office and the worst Congress ever or vice versa.

>your party has a majority in congress and senate
>still cant do shit

Two sides of the same sheckle

Attached: aaff240585dcf62f139de80cb4e5f0c91077cce14ed9b5ce651ca4aab5ed0dd2.jpg (486x318, 23K)

when you control the entire government including the supreme court yet you still can't do anything.

>snowflake in chief

oy delete that image befor obamaleaf shows up

neocons

Attached: 1494625473508.png (594x722, 424K)

subtle

t. bainlet who doesn't understand the U.S. government

Attached: 014712.jpg (590x162, 14K)

this is basically a baby boomer thing. they love to type in all caps for no reason

reeeeeeeeeeee

They have done than Hussein did in his first two years in the same circumstances.

Attached: Laughs in POTUS.jpg (125x125, 3K)

So President Trump yells via social media to: demonstrate transparency regarding issues and follow-up for all citizens to see, demonstrating a sense of urgency, motivating the people, as well as, urging the impetuously deadlocked Congress to do something, is just randomly yelling and unnecessary?

You’re exactly the problem, dickhead. Interestingly enough, it was the Dems who called upon the President and their fellow congress critters to amend and tighten immigration, during the 90’s. That does relate to now, in that, our borders, laws, have been inadequately and arbitrarily reinforced, or, legislatively, much was a poor answer to dealing with the impending crisis as such.

President Trump sure could make an EO, but notice, he doesn’t. Since your cognitive dissonance is likely at fever-pitch right now, I’ll tell you why: he respects that the laws should not be dictated by the Executive Branch, this is what Congress is for, and that they need to do their peckersucking jobs, for once. However, you’d likely be too smugly satisfied by your twitter zinger response to even think that much. In fact, you’d probably swallow your own tongue.

Attached: loft-blame-ascended-the-rich-jews-american-government-blame-the-12356588.png (500x519, 120K)

>They have done than Hussein

nigger do you even english?

jesus christ, this is why American public education needs more funding not cuts.

>t. kike shill

B O G G E D

kek this is my favorite

>unhinged
I believe the Commander-in-Chief just gave a command.
Pity he doesn't command the CONgress.

current congress is 100% useless and needs to be done away with

yeah a real pity America doesn't have a dictator.

dictatorships usually go so well, can't wait to see how productive Trump would be as president for life

Attached: 1527176847625.png (390x336, 118K)

Nice retort, retard.

Attached: 1526848104438.jpg (1378x1378, 286K)

Drumpf really thinks he can just order the legislatively branch around.

Unlike him, the representatives in Congress were actually elected by getting more votes than their opponents.

majority can't pass laws

Even conservatives/repbulicans think education needs more money they just disagree on where it should come from.

So thank you.

no they don't, Republicans have been trying to shrink education into nothing for the last 15 years and privatize schools for money

We're on full campaign mode right now and all of these tweets and actions should be viewed through that lense. Trump intends to get so many republicans elected in the midterm he can ride roughshod over the democrats and laughing at their tears.

>privatize schools for money

This is how the republicans want to do it. Make education into a giant business.

Democrats want to keep doing what America has been doing but obviously increase the budget.

nothing will change until you ban guns and hold these corrupt traitors to our nation accountable
there is no legal defense that justifies this
this is the definition of tyranny
thomas jefferson are screaming from the beyond to save this nation
its your choice

ban>buy wtf?

He’s fine. He does this as a trigger enhancement. It works.

>this is the definition of tyranny

what is?

until you buy guns
test

your public officials have sold you and your children into the slavery of the fed to the amount of 21 trillion dollars plus interests
they allow foreign nationals to invade your cities, rape your children. murder your family and lets not even start on california

This is just like God asking himself to start existing so He can fix this mess called humans.

>Lets not even start on california

What's wrong with California?

Every day I see tons of brown creatures and chink slants from all around the globe taking over my country. I don’t even want to hate them, I just want to live with my own kind.

Attached: 144FD70E-1769-443E-B67B-3D368F8F140B.jpg (500x692, 75K)

Really? Grammar smack belongs elsewhere. I mean that's all you got? Not surprising.

Attached: Fuck You.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

how many times did you reread that before hitting post?

>kek

Once. I enjoy living on the edge.
Should've been twice as I forgot a comma. =[

It's all ogre. He's losing it. They're going to use the 25th Amendment to remove him. It was her turn after all. We fucked up bros

Attached: 26155615_2100450296850217_6730528887467409408.jpg (320x341, 22K)

Hello Barron.

>b-b-but think about the normies

3D position

>Pity he doesn't command the CONgress.
Yet.

President for Life 2024 - Make America Imperial Again

Why do Democrats act so dense?
#METOO was all about respecting boundaries, and personal space of women and gays. Their bodies their choice. Respecting their ID, their genderless lives.

However when the nation wants respect for its borders and limits they all scream and pout as if they would welcome advances without consent on their own bodies.

Hypocritical to the core.

Vote Democrat?

Nevermore!

Attached: raven.jpg (1500x1125, 547K)

>when you thought this was an accurate and relevant analogy in your head.

kek

You can't pass immigration reform with a simple majority. There needs to be a handful of Democrats who vote along with the Republicans to get anything on immigration done...and as I'm sure you know, the Democrats will not vote for any immigration reform proposed by the Republicans unless it includes complete amnesty. So Congress has basically been at an impasse for the last year or so since Democrats refuse to compromise.

Trump tweeting to Congress to pass immigration reform is nothing more than him just paying lip service to make it seem like he's working hard to get it passed. Purely optics.

>yelling at congress

He should be stitching their asses with a fookin tommy gun!