(((they))) can not stop us from owning houses

Who else going to buy a house?

Attached: 1510648052934.png (998x702, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecmweb.com/content/using-single-phase-transformers-create-3-phase-systems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should buy property in Hungary

Attached: 2AF60194-44B8-4BBD-B200-60E6B0A354B5.jpg (700x624, 68K)

This is true, but the land under the house can be taken by them for their projects. They will offer a terrible amount and the media will say they are doing the right thing by demolishing your goy house for the greater good.

I just applied for a loan, how else do i get the house ?

That is an ugly house.

Totally thought that was someone else.

Attached: shes-gonna-keep-hustling-1508269554.jpg (780x439, 71K)

Ive seen this exact model like three thousand times in my life

I want a nice little house so bad, bonus points if it has lots of trees snd shade and a little bench or something. Fuck thatd be nice

I recently bought a fixer upper home here in Minnesota, about ready to paint and lay carpet, so the project is almost complete. I also bought a brand new Ford a few weeks ago. Boys, I'm living the American dream here, join us! Invest in property!

Figure economy will fall into a depression and land barons will buy everything up and then rent it back to people. Has worked for me after 2008 crash. Although, it seems it's a lot of heebs that end up owning everything :(

t. 30's boomerfag

Attached: 1530654309042.gif (1000x640, 127K)

If you're in the States, home loans are now bascally no money down. It's going to push property prices up as retards can now buy without any skin in the game.

Attached: 1529975253568.jpg (300x295, 84K)

19 yo boomer here, impressive work. Hope to join your ranks soon

Just bought small house...recently renevated whole inside...gona build a fence make fire pit for tribe...park harley in the gayrodge...indentured servant to loan for 30 years...kind of excited kind of depressed...life is good

Attached: C2E7928C-993A-4D00-95A7-0A665883BC96.jpg (500x610, 53K)

>Who else going to buy a house?
Owning a place to live is a fine idea.
But a house is pretty useless.

Own a workshop that has living quarters. A house full of faggit amenities is gay and for women. They serve no point.

I plan on buying some land and putting up a 40x1000 steel building. I'll build a bedrom and kitchen in it, but it will be a place where my creative energies can be harnessed, a I can find myself room to engage in productive work.

Attached: blue-roof-barndo-finished.jpg (1200x628, 166K)

Interesting.

fucking hell..
I meant 40x100

Attached: metal shop house.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Already done OP!

ownership legalese definition- The complete dominion, title, or proprietary right in a thing or claim.
key word = complete!

>don't pay HOA
evicted
>don't pay 'loan'
evicted
>a road needs to go through your house
evicted, ok, they give you some debt money & I mean literally! That money @ Federal level comes from only one place. FED loans

Attached: 1515748085018.jpg (931x524, 83K)

that house is horrible

A house is generally for richfags. Shit load of dead money tied up in that bitch. Workshop user fag generally has a good idea. Making an investment to further his career/personal fag agenda. I've lived in shitty apartments all while buying buildings to rebuild and lease out to bougie women. Finally bought the house I will die in and rebuilt that bitch too. Invest in yourself and not some boomer/chick fantasy.

Attached: IMG_9274.jpg (700x700, 81K)

You dont really need a house. If you have a small trailer you have all you need. You can move the trailer wherever you want. It is the ultimate freedom. No screaming kids and hectic family life for me. Just watching lets plays and eating kebabs in my trailer.

Attached: 81F0ACFA-000B-4A4B-A48D-6445C61F2A61.jpg (640x323, 44K)

>but it will be a place where my creative energies can be harnessed, a I can find myself room to engage in productive work.

Attached: anons workshop.gif (320x180, 1.12M)

(((HOA)))
Don't live in a home in a HOA area.

>don't pay 'loan'
Don't commit yourself to more than you can afford. Have an escape plan (rent, sell, etc.)

>a road needs to go through your house
Don't buy someplace that is so crowded that a road would need to go through YOUR property.

take your eurodegeneracy elsewhere

American dream! Buy a McMansion that, by the time you payed it off in 30 years, will fall apart and be worth nothing. Murica'

Attached: BF928EA5-BF74-4E52-8B57-07956625709E-3503-000006BC224442C0.jpg (720x452, 295K)

>europoor actually believe this

Im with you man. If I could have a small sleeping quarter and kitchenette above a workshop, I would be set. Wouldn't give a fuck if women didnt like it, they dont like me anyway

I plan to buy a house and land on the moon next week.

Attached: 1502020791618.png (560x407, 20K)

from the picture I thought it was gonna be about burgers have ugly houses

that's a 3000 square feet house

>19 y/o boomer here

Stop posting dumb shit

It's mostly true. Materials in US construction are shit. Absolute shit. Owners are stupid AF as well. Can't turn a screwdriver. You have to keep up on maint in hot/wet/humid enviros especially. Shit just rots away. People tend to 'redo' kitchens and baths every 10-15 years. But still. None of it is really meant to last anymore. Houses are built to look good for 6 mo to sell. After that F you.

t. Engineer and builder

Attached: IMG_9412.jpg (700x700, 115K)

FFS, Can't believe I forget property taxes....
>don't pay your property taxes
evicted

>Don't live in a home in a HOA area.
from what i understand it the cities there are quite a lot of them...i belive

>Don't commit yourself to more than you can afford. Have an escape plan (rent, sell, etc.)
I do hear with the commitment, but you can't control the next 30 years! The escape plan....That is not ownership....my point is you do not own the property with a loan secured against the property.

>Don't buy someplace that is so crowded that a road would need to go through YOUR property.

Roads do connect those cities, I suppose my point was if someone else has the right to take it off of you, which the state does, you do not have complete ownership....

The only way to have complete ownership in this world is to have fuck up money, i don't think nobody is going to build a road through Zucks house....which i am sure he does not have a 'loan' on.

No matter what you do have ownership the state/HOA/Bank/taxes combo means i don't think you can avoid all 4....unless you have MONEY

Ownership is a meme

I'm gen-x. I know I didn't have it as bad as the mellenials during the great recession. I sympathise a bit.

For what it's worth, having bought a home in 2005 for $265k where now it's value is $430k, Home ownership worked out for me.

The thing that most don't realize is that your home loan rate can be locked in forever. Inflation becomes your friend. As time goes on and you make more money, your home payment always stays the same.

Same here. I didn't buy shit until the market crashed. 4% interest is basically free. Your home is probably your biggest wealth/asset in life. Appreciates 10% per year, and you're paying 4% interest on the old value. If you can manage the payments and have a backup plan.. maybe it's for you. Oh, you better learn how to fix/build shit and plan on off time/weekends to be eaten up doing shit.

>Materials in US construction are shit. Absolute shit.
Materials are materials. There are good materials and poor materials. The builder or homeowner has a choice.

>People tend to 'redo' kitchens and baths every 10-15 years
Beccause people are keeping up with the Jonses, and don't want 80s style housing.

>don't pay your property taxes
Again, don't live someplace where the property taxes are unreasonable. Buy cheap land and improve it, which usually keeps your assessed taxes low relative to the improved value of the property. But a place to live shouldn't be expensive; it's not an investment per-say... it's a place to live where you don't lose all your money as rent. It's also a place where you can be productive, and free to do as you wish on your own property.

>from what i understand it the cities there are quite a lot of them...i belive
yes, but usually only in the newer construction areas. I bought (and later sold) a house in my city, and no HOA was one of my requirements. The house was built in the 50s so it was better constructed, smaller, less expensive, and a repellent to gold digging whores. I loved that house, but I made so much in appreciation that I had to sell it to get my cash out. Waiting for the next crash (SOON).

>I suppose my point was if someone else has the right to take it off of you, which the state does, you do not have complete ownership....
That's just the way things are. it is a risk, but not something that you can't be vigilant to. If it looks like the winds of change are blowing that way, unload it before you are stuck with it.

>Ownership is a meme
Maybe, but it does afford you a degree of personal freedom and financial independence if you use it correctly.

Xenu style baby blood works wonders, I guess.

>better learn how to fix/build shit

I've grown to like that part, from time to time

I mean, a 40x1000 steel building would be pretty fuckin' cool too if your creative energies included creating automotive assembly lines or something.

heh it was a typo.. I meant 40x100.
that being said I'd like to have a collection of cars and project vehicles, a lift, and maybe even a dynomometer. So I could sell the place as an auto shop if at some point in the future I couldn't handle the upkeep.

You should rent until you find the neighbourhood you want to live in forever

>tfw 65 year old slav is still built like a brick

>I loved that house, but I made so much in appreciation that I had to sell it to get my cash out. Waiting for the next crash (SOON).
Gods speed user! I would whole heartedly agree with this decision! Best of luck. The interest rate rise will rise to a rate where its unaffordable. Its not like the rates are high right now & ppl are struggling. Just my opinion here user but it *could* last for a while, if ppl still work have the money for a mortgage payments, but most are on a variable rate after 5 years! So we might have a dip and then a elongated dip where ppl cant afford to refinance...my opinion, from some Jow Forumstard!

Please know i am not sayin it is impossible to have ownership, just that the best solution is 'money'. It's a shame especially as it is all debt, except crypto/metals/. Can you pay a debt with a debt?

Best of luck user!

your points are well taken and I actually regret selling the house now, as the crash I was anticipating hasn't happend... yet.

That being said, I do have a backup plan as my parents own a couple houses outright, which I'll inheret along with my sister. We'll probably move my sister into my parents current home, and continue to rent out the other as we have been for the last 35 years.. Both me and my sister are fully solvent and have decent if not good jobs in addition to her also owning a home. Anyway, despite what may have been a miscalculation on my part, I'm set to inheret well over 2 million in property and assets.... so I'll be OK.

Thanks for caring and best of luck to you as well.

Yeah, it's a dream of mine to at some point own a lift in my own garage at home. There aren't any places around here that rent out time on one like a few places out west do so if you wanted to do some exhaust work yourself it's a massive pain in the ass.

Just gonna leave this here.

Attached: 1523165761557m.jpg (744x1024, 127K)

But kids make more money these days! They can afford an $800 phone!

Attached: 1527535434646.png (1158x505, 63K)

You wanna fucking bet?

Fucking retard you don't buy a house you BUILD one

yes they can..
in australia you will not find any home that is remotely suitable for living in for less than $400k, and it will still be in a meth town or nigger suburb unless you are willing to spend at least $2m.

at the same time, all jobs in melbourne and sydney LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY specify 'non whites and women only'.

there is also NO OPTION for building your own home, the government will simply not issue any building permit unless you agree to use one of their corrupt construction firms (you could easily lose $200k just building a small single floor home through bribes and overpriced building supplies from scam companies).

Attached: 35673568658.jpg (640x638, 55K)

Seems the UK is getting a little bit pricy as well. Oh well you'll just have to suck it up and take a bigger loan!

Attached: 1526380267479.jpg (692x510, 55K)

nah

Already bought one. Pretty modest, but it's mine and when I say mine, I mean the bank's, and when I say the bank's, I mean Shlomo's.

Attached: merchant.jpg (417x524, 46K)

I'm going to buy somewhere real rural and live in a tent or trailer or some shit. I don't care about big houses just get me away from niggers, spics, and leftists

>(((they))) cant not stop us from owning houses
yes they can, its called property tax and it happens all the fucking time. old timers living in the house they lived all their life have to sell because jewish city councilmen decide that property taxes must be higher, or just plain old civil forfeiture (legal robbery)

I will buy one in America. It's too expensive here, a house like that would be at least $5,000,000

fuck off

Word of advice, make sure you can get 3 phase power from the street if you want that sort of workshop. I bought a small house with a huge garage to run my business out innawoods and price was right, privacy is mint, but definitely some options are off the table for industrial equipment when I can't get 3 phase out here.

Attached: IMG_1619.jpg (1920x1080, 1007K)

9 windows on the front with 5 different styles.

Get wood floors and use rugs. Carpeting sucks.

Let me guess, it's "boomers" fault you're an unemployable failure, right?

I fucking loathe you whiny little faggots. I know a family on welfare that bought a home a few years ago off of their 3 social security checks now what's your excuse?

>land barons will buy everything up
How can we change to the culture back to where a house is seen as an establishment of roots, rather than just a shekel making opportunity?

That's a McMansion

You don't own a house or car. Certificate of Title is not the Title. Paying tax on something you think you own proves someone else does. To own your house, you need an Allodial Patent Deed.

house owner here, shit's great

I want that but in raised concrete bunker instead of metal. We have hurricanes and tornadoes.
Get a generator, it is not like you need 3-phase at all times.

>How can we change to the culture back to where a house is seen as an establishment of roots, rather than just a shekel making opportunity?

Buy land, build a house, raise a family in it, leave the house to your children.

Though by my estimation a lot of this is blockbusting driven by Jews and their mud race pets. Whites have abandoned the Africanized cities for the suburbs, suburbs get flooded with lowlife niggers and other sub-humans then whites flee to the xurbs (or whatever the fuck they call it). Rinse and repeat. I hear time and time again stories of towns turning into ruins in 10 years once they're flooded with non-whites.

For example in the 1990s Ferguson, MO was 98% white, quiet and prosperous and 4 years ago they had a category 4 chimpout full scale race riot. Many whites who chose to live near cities have become nomads simply to stay a step ahead of the black undertow.

It's a problem, but that all said there's still plenty of rural America where you can start a small business, work a trade, work online/remotely, etc. and never have to lock your doors... many of these places should stay this way through most of our lifetimes.

Looks kind of like WV. beautiful property brother.

Fuck that looks comfy, but why does it look like there is writing on the image

Attached: writing.png (548x381, 605K)

>Get a generator, it is not like you need 3-phase at all times.

3 phase generator is fucking expensive up front plus cost of fuel to run. For my business once I automate packaging there's way more options for 3 phase and we're talking equipment that will be running 8 hour days 3-4 days per week.

Really depends what sort of shop/equipment you want but it's something to consider before committing to a piece of property.

Pay attention to the (((footnote))) on the right.

ps. We used to be around 90%+ before (((they))) asked us to pay (((denbtz)))

Attached: 322342.png (1146x834, 88K)

How does your trailer look like?

why buy at the top of a bubble?
I'm renting and putting every spare dime in to index funds

I was just thinking about this. Seems like it's cheaper and simpler to buy property elsewhere. Pic related looks to be in my price range. Also, where did the option to use legacy capcha go??

Attached: island-hut.jpg (640x480, 76K)

I want to buy a house but I don't know where to start.

Attached: 346543576567567544.png (1816x2446, 283K)

buying the land itself would be the best option I would like to build a house......... I want to be self sufficient n off the grid n shit.

Attached: 1530678855299.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Attached: 345345645765467.png (612x491, 88K)

Thanks, user. I'm in Maine. I really love the vibe of WV the few times I've passed through. I go out of my way to stop there for food and gas. Nice people, constitutional carry, and little to no niggers.
Got those two trees out of the way this spring. I think that's these two dead fir trees behind them that gives it that look.

Attached: IMG_1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Which state would be the best place for a pilot? I wouldn't mind owning a few acres of land and then commute an hour or two to the airport to get to work? anyone know?

Attached: 747-8i Retro DLH.jpg (1200x788, 132K)

we need a foreigner tax

>jew getting jewed

Looks comfy

Attached: kangs 3.png (1000x665, 1.82M)

raise the property tax rate and get rid of agriculture examption

Honest advice. Dont buy a home for 10 years. Just hodl. Thank me later.

>top of a bubble?
>index funds

Buy a single to 3-phase transformer.

ecmweb.com/content/using-single-phase-transformers-create-3-phase-systems

Perhaps I'm a kang at heart. I hate civilization.... except for computers.

How long until the next bubble? I'm trying to hold out until then.

This desu. My goal is to be checked out of society in 20 years

When it pops. You will know it and if you are diversived you will minimize the carnage. Within 10 years.

Is that Orban's jacked brother?

Just hodl brother

nice try boomer.
I’m not buying until the market inevitably crashes again.

Got one built into the control box of a machine I bought this winter. Still big cost and sub-optimum if you want options buying industrial equipment where pretty much the stock option is 3 phase and it's extra or custom job to make it work on single.

Got a comfy garden coming along out here too.

Attached: IMG_1919.jpg (1920x1080, 899K)

Land without buildings is always the best option though. You are on the right track.

>My goal is to be checked out of society in 20 years
Godspeed, user.

Attached: seppuku.jpg (308x308, 24K)

Hope your not in St. Paul. The new mayor has plans on making St. Paul the new Baltimore.

i just paid off a little condo, it's comfy.

yeah that'll be satisfying for about 2 months
how about you stop living in a fantasy

Buy a duplex, triplex or quadplex, not a house. Live in one unit, rent the others. FHA (first time homebuyer) loans can be used with low down payment. You can have a home that will pay you. Getting cash flow allows you to not have to go to a "job" and gives you time for other ventures.

>Wouldn't give a fuck if women didnt like it, they dont like me anyway
if you actually didn't care you wouldn't be posting about it online

Attached: 1528325540017.jpg (1920x1080, 833K)