What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1280x782, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlP84iYwVbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What went right?

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (400x600, 153K)

We have long history of being cucked by others, but at least there used to be common folk to make life some what pleasent. Nowadays I see commie faggots and leftist cunts, niggers and Muslims everywhere. Hopefully it’s just Helsinki. Apparently they’re going to have ‘massive protests’ against Trump and Putin.

(((democracy)))
the tribal finnish mind needs authority

Russification failed.

kys shitskin

Kekkonen-democracy.

>t. jew-usery for divida et emperor

Kaikki. Perkele

Kaikki menee päin vittua paitti mulukku

>niggers and Muslims everywhere
Why the fuck did you let them in the first place?

Are they still being imported? By whom?

>Why the fuck did you let them in the first place?
Because we have this thing called 'free movement' in the EU. Stopping them from entering from EU countries is as impossible as it is to stop Californians going to Vegas.

this x100

Attached: 1507832425124.gif (500x400, 248K)

Global warming

Nothing?

Attached: muh 1's.jpg (2415x6731, 3.96M)

Kaikki on paskaa paitsi puhdas urea

Finland is the enemy of the north that will eventually oppose israel in the prophecied battle of goog.

neighbours with fucking russia and sweden

Finnland is not Sweden. So things are totally ok, right?

Still too much Swedish influence, which leads to all kinds of nasty secondary effects.

Finland does everything that Sweden does but with less money.

It can go wrong so easily and so fast.

Helsinki is already lost. I wouldn't go within a smelling distance unless it was life or death.
Most of Finnish people are complacent, jaded sheep, who don't really like to think about anything besides sauna and beer.
So yeah, hobbits.
Unfortunately, that prevents the Finnish nation from mass voting people who would truly die for Finland to be in power. Instead, we elect welfare state frothers and borderline commie scum who sold us to the EU.

I fear for losing my beautiful and peaceful country every day.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Jow Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

swede'd

banks are swedish
politicians are swedish
activists are swedish
NGOs are swedish

Bros, shake of your confusion and get ready to fight for home. At the end, rather than kings and libs, you and your sons will suffer. So rise. Europe is awakening. youtube.com/watch?v=HlP84iYwVbY

Hjyvä pjostaus, tjoveri Vladimir!

> Hopefully it’s just Helsinki
it is, thank God.
Keep your dirty Helsinki Emirate hands off the rest of us.

> Finnish people are complacent, jaded, sheeply Hobbits
> we elect welfare state frothers
These pretty much
> borderline commie scum who sold us to the EU.
ANSCHLUSSED

we alright at the moment,they are mainly in helsinki

havent seen a nig in a month lol

i actually disagree about the sheep part,older generation yeah but the people in their 20s are okay in my experience

Ei mikään.

Attached: 1530382056927.jpg (601x900, 83K)

Lahti is going down. Muslimification aint complete but going downwell, last year the made a fckin mental hospital for muslims in front of a fucking daycare. I hope we can still recover from this

>Lahti is going down
Lahti is the Chicago of Finland